Exposing Candy On Our Cruise!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. We were there remember?"

"You keep saying we. Why do you do that?" She asked with more of a crass tone.

"Here step out on the balcony." I said as I took her hand and headed outside.

"Hello Candy. Did we miss anything after we left?" Asked Charles sitting in a lounge chair next to Ashley.

Candy looked down in shock. First at Charles and then Ashley. She spotted the wet spot in Ashley's shorts and could tell that she had been involved in some form of sex.

"You mean? Bob! How could you?" Her face turned bright red.

"Say what you will Honey," Ashley interrupted. "but I know better. You appear to be a woman that doesn't mind when people see you naked. You just need a little push sometimes. I used to be just like you but now Charles doesn't even have to ask for me to showoff. Right Honey?"

"Absolutely! Let me tell you one thing, Candy, you have a hot body so you shouldn't be embarrassed to show it off. That was one hot show that you put on. Look what it did for Ashley." He pointed to her wet crotch.

I put my arm around her shoulder and she just stood there quiet for a little while. The rest of the cruise went wonderfully. With the help of Charles and Ashley they talked my wife into loosening up and dressing down. They even got her to walk up and down our corridor naked one night and made her knock several times before letting her back into our cabin. By the time we did she came in panting and her pussy was dripping wet. That was also the first time that we had sex in front of others as she was so turned on that she allowed me to fuck her with our guests right there watching us!

We have had many more interesting encounters since then as I took full advantage of Candy's latent desire to to show herself on command. As always we welcome your feedback and thank you all for your praises. You are by far the best readers ever and the main reason that we share our lives with you.

Love,

Bob and Candy

12