Exposing Cindy: The Workers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking directly at my gapping vagina, Jim said, "Baby, you are dipping with cum. Can you feel it?" I merely smiled and nodded, yes I felt it. And it felt wicked, and delicious, and naughty all at the same time.

When I stood up, the flood from my pussy really started, and large globs of semen started running down my inner thighs. "I need to go clean up guys." I said as I headed for the bathroom. I showered first to wash the large volume of semen from me, then I ran a bath. After dismissing the guys, Jim came in and joined me in the tub, having directed out guests back to the work on the tub.

Jim and I did not talk much in the warm tub; reflecting silently in our thoughts trying to process what had just happened. I broke the silence after a while, "Are you OK with what just happened?"

"Yes. I enjoyed seeing you like that; I enjoyed it a lot. I don't ever want you to do anything like there when I am not here, or when I am not around. But yes, I love sharing you, seeing you react, seeing the pleasure you get. I loved seeing you get fucked." Jim said.

And we spent the rest of the weekend quietly relaxing, making love and assessing what kind of relationship we would have as man and wife.

chapter two --- Richard returns alone (coming soon)

12