Exposing Kristy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body twitched, so Holly stopped and asked, "I'm sorry. Did I hurt you when I touched you there," and then Holly placed her finger right on my love button.

It sent a shockwave throughout my body that almost caused me to drop to my knees, but I managed to reply, "No...no, it doesn't hurt when you touch me there," which made the guys chuckle under their breath.

Holly said, "Okay, then let's start again."

This time Holly moved her finger even slower across my thigh and allowed her fingertip to linger gently over my little clitty longer than necessary, but I managed to hold still this time until she continued moving her finger over to my other thigh.

Then Holly put her finger on my shoulder and said, "The dress will have a tiny strap up here, and a scooped neck that will run down across her chest like this," and then she slowly slid her finger down and across my chest.

Holly's finger bounced over my nipples like they were little speed bumps because my nipples were now hard enough to cut glass.

Holly added, "Of course the dress will hide these," and then she made little circles over my round rosy nipples to show that they would be covered by the dress.

Holly caressed my nipples for quite a while and no one attempted to stop her, including me!

Next Holly placed her finger in the cleavage between my perky breasts and said, "There will be buttons that run all the way down the front," and then she slowly slid her soft fingertip down my chest and over my flat abs.

She paused briefly at my belly button, which tickled a little, and then she headed south right through my pussy hair.

When Holly reached between my legs, she concluded, "This is where the buttons will stop," as she once again softly touched my love button.

Holly was driving me insane as my juices began to flow. Now I had something else to be embarrassed about. The room was being filled with the aroma of feminine juices and everyone knew that those juices belonged to me. I thought the demonstration was about to end, but Holly was on a roll and wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

Holly began sifting her fingers through my bush and said, "Kristy could undo a few buttons, but that would leave this area exposed," as she drew everyone's attention to my pussy."

Holly continued, "Now she could do it if she shaved this area," and the she started dragging all of her fingers through my pussy hair.

I was mortified as Holly pointed out, "See how bushy it is?"

As Holly continued combing her fingers through my hairy triangle, she explained, "All of this hair down here would have to go."

Holly removed her fingers and said, "The area down between her legs must be trimmed, too," and then, without warning, Holly placed her hand behind my right calf and lifted my right foot up onto the desk.

She had me off balance so quickly that I couldn't stop her. Now Holly had my legs spread in front of the crowd and they could see everything. To keep my balance, I had to lean back with my butt against the edge of the desk, which tilted my pussy up and left me even more exposed. If that wasn't bad enough, I glanced over and noticed that Neal was zooming in on my most private area with his cell phone.

Holly said, "Well, I expected Kristy to be hairy down here, too, but it looks like she has this area nicely trimmed. See how these soft pink folds of skin are completely exposed," as the little college girl began moving her finger back and forth across my tight moist snatch.

I heard Mike whisper to Jenna, "Wow this is hot," and she responded by placing her hand over the bulge in his gray dress pants.

Holly continued, "Keeping yourself trimmed down here makes it easy to do this," and then Holly slipped a finger deep inside my wet waiting love hole.

I lost control and let out a loud moan so John stepped up and said, "That's enough Holly. Move on with your presentation."

Holly said, "Okay," and then she slowly pulled her finger out of my pussy and instructed me to turn around.

Holly put her finger on my shoulder and said, "The dress will be backless, so the material will go down like this," and then she drew a line down my back with her finger.

She stopped at the top of my ass and said, "A little bit of her butt crack will show," as she ran her finger up and down the top part of my sensitive butt crack.

Then Holly continued, "But that's how all the sorority girls at school wear their dresses now."

Holly said, "Of course the dress will cover this area," as she ran her finger over the lower portion of my butt crack.

Then Holly paused and said, "However, she'll have to be careful not to bend over or she'll be showing all of this," and then Holly pushed on the small of my back and bent me over the table.

Next she placed her finger on my butt crack and slid it down between my legs until she reached my love button. After massaging my little clitty for a second or two, she moved her finger back the other direction and up my butt crack.

As she continued moving her finger over my most precious areas, she said, "Yep...if she bends over, this will all be on display."

Finally Holly stopped and asked, "Well, what do you think of my design?'

I was still bent over the desk with my bare ass up in the air and my pussy lips on display from behind, but I managed to eke out, "I love it."

Then Jenna told everyone that the show was over. She also asked Neal to stop recording me on his cell phone, but I looked back and witnessed Neal capturing one last close-up of my exposed butt before finishing his video. Jenna ushered everyone into the main room and offered them another drink. She also wanted me to come into the room and socialize, too.

I said, "Jenna, I can't go in there...I don't have any clothes on!"

In a condescending tone, Jenna said, "Oh come now, Kristy. We've all seen everything you have to offer. You no longer have anything that you can hide from us."

I asked, "Well, can I at least have my clothes now?"

Jenna replied, "Certainly," but then she paused and said, "Unfortunately I sent the maid home already and I don't know where she put your clothes, but I'll send Holly to see if she can find them."

I frantically yelped, "You lost my clothes?"

Jenna replied with a smirk, "Don't worry, we'll find them...eventually,'" and then she led me into the main room.

I nervously entered the big room where everyone was gathered and Jenna brought me a drink. My husband was on the other side of the room. Even though he was keeping a watchful eye on me, he had no intention of rescuing me from this humiliating situation. Everyone was now standing around me talking, and I was still stark naked!

John wasted no time coming up to me, and he said, "Kristy, you're a real sport to let everyone see you naked like this."

I sarcastically said, "Well, I can't take all the credit. Your wife and daughter had a lot to do with it."

John, who was a little drunk, smiled and continued, "My wife and daughter tried to pull this prank on one of my daughter's sorority sisters. The poor girl ended up naked in front of Brad and me, but she ran for cover before Holly and Brad could take the measurements. You on the other hand, are a real trouper. You stuck it out through the whole thing," and then he gave me a hug, followed by a pat on my bare ass.

I felt like an idiot. I let Jenna and Holly make a fool out of me, and I was still standing there naked in front of everyone, included my husband's boss and his closest business associate. The two fully clothed men were trying to carry on a casual conversation with me, but their eyes were constantly scanning my nude body. John seemed thrilled because he always showed an interest in me and now I was standing in front of him without a stitch of clothing on Mike just seemed like a guy lucky enough to be standing next to a girl that lost her clothes and he was taking full advantage of the situation.

It seemed to take forever, but Jenna finally returned with my clothes. However, all she gave me was my skirt and blouse. My bra and panties were missing.

I asked, "Jenna, what happened to my underwear?"

She replied, "Holly and I couldn't find them, but you can remain naked while we go back and look for them if you'd like."

I quickly said, "No, that's okay," and then I began getting dressed.

I had been naked in front of all of these people for hours, but now they seemed very interested in watching me get dressed. First put on my see-through blouse and buttoned it, but my pretty pink nipples were quite visible under the veil thin material. Then I stepped into my skirt and zipped it up. As soon as I was completely dressed, it was suddenly time for everyone to go home.

Alex and I got into our car and headed for home. He looked over and saw tears in my eyes so he asked me what was wrong.

I pulled up my skirt and said, "Everyone saw my pussy! How will I face them again?"

Alex said, "It's not that bad."

I countered, "Not that bad? Didn't you see what happened to me?"

While my auburn bush was still out in the open, I started unbuttoning my blouse. Soon my breasts were on display with cars passing right beside me."

As I dropped my blouse on the floor, I said, "Jenna made me stand there topless while Holly did this to me," and then I demonstrated how Holly caressed and teased my nipples.

After my nipples were nice and hard, I moved my finger down between my legs and said, "Holly even touched me here, right in front of everybody," and I started massaging my little clitty.

Alex was having trouble staying in his lane as he watched me unzip my skirt and slide it off. I picked up my skirt and blouse, and then I threw them in the backseat, but when I turned around, I accidentally knocked the door to the glove compartment open and a little light came on that illuminated my nude body.

Alex tried to close the glove compartment door, but I said, "Leave it open so you can see what I'm talking about."

Alex said, "But honey, people in passing cars can see you."

I retorted, "Fuck 'em! At least I don't know them. It's John and Mike I'm worried about. How will I be able to face them again after Holly did this to me," and then I reached down between my legs and parted my pretty pink pussy lips with my fingertip.

I said, "She was moving her finger up and down over my slit and I was getting turned on...and everyone was laughing at me!"

Alex said, "Believe me, no one was laughing at you."

I continued, "Well, I'll bet they were laughing when Holly put her finger in me like this," and then I pushed my finger deep inside of my tight wet pussy.

I started moving my finger in and out, in and out, and I also squeezed and teased my nipples. An eighteen-wheeler pulled up next to our car and he slowed down to keep pace with us when he saw my nude body in the front seat.

Alex asked, "Do you want me to pass this guy?"

I replied, "I don't care. I just want to cum."

Alex and the truck driver almost crashed into each other twice while they watched me massage my breasts and finger my pussy.

Then I started moaning, "Oh Alex, I'm getting so close. I wish you were inside of me!"

That was all Alex could take. He immediately pulled off the highway and turned into the parking log of a 24 hour Walmart. Then Alex jumped in the passenger seat and positioned me over his mighty missile. Soon I was bouncing up and down on his cock as we played the events of the evening over again in both of our minds. Sure there were people putting their purchases in cars right next to us, but we didn't care...we needed this!

I'd been on the brink of an orgasm ever since Holly put her finger in my pussy, so it didn't take long before I was bellowing screams of ecstasy and Alex wasn't far behind. That held us over until we got home, but Alex gave me a couple more orgasms that night before we finally went to sleep.

Was I turning into a slut? I didn't think so because exhibitionism was so humiliating, but I sure liked what followed!

In Alex's next paycheck, he received a huge bonus from John. I asked him if it was a big commission check, but he replied that even though he has been performing well at work, it was my performance that netted him the big check!

12