Exposing Life's Cruel Irony Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the afternoon while their lines were in the water, little fishing was really being done as Jeff sketched Tara's plans. Jeff told him that he and Pam feared the news getting out. Royce agreed that they needed to safeguard the truth about Jeff and Pam. Royce became smiled when he learned of Tara's plans to leave Vince and undermine all their plans.

Like Tara before him Royce insisted that when it came to Doris, it was going to his plan. He appreciated Pam and Jeff's work and would likely use some of their ideas, but they would only assist him with his plan. He would leave her only if she cannot be redeemed. He wanted her not only to be free of Vince but be given the opportunity to confess her affair. If she confessed freely there was a basis for rebuilding their relationship upon positive ground.

----------------------

In the last weeks Royce set in motion his plan. He had several long talks with Tara. They shaped their plans together, Pam and Jeff just helped to give them ideas and helped to do some of the work. He was able to use information from the report to help ensure contact between Doris and Vince would be limited. Doris's spirit became more alive as his recovery progressed and as her contact with Vince became rare with most of it being public greetings across the street.

It was Tara's idea to send the email just before Christmas. The coupons and their wording were Royce's idea. For years he fantasized about Doris being more open to broadening her sexuality and experimenting. Yet he never suggested anything that would push much further because earlier in their marriage she strongly rejected a handful of milder suggestions. Now his wife had broadened her sexuality but without him. Royce reasoned that if his wife had broadened her sexual experiences, the coupons could be the vehicle for her to include him within a safe framework. Taking the pictures was Pam's idea.

When Tara called him last night to tell him what transpired in the car he was trilled. He now knew she was building the courage to confess. He was going to do what he could to help to find that courage, and sooner than she planned. Until she did, she was vulnerable to Vince's games.

While Royce was opening the envelope his wife was in the bathroom putting on a deep red bustier with a matching thong and red nylons that she picked up just that morning from the shop she visited with Tara and Pam last June. She added to it a Santa hat and red velour boots trimmed along the top with white cotton. Before exiting she sprinkled perfume behind her ears, between her breasts and along the upper part of her thighs. Doris was ready for some good loving from her husband. It had been a long dry spell for her but husband's doctor changed his medication nearly three weeks ago and a week later Royce was able to resume sexual activity.

When Doris's husband opened the envelope his face shone. There were more pictures than demanded and all the coupons. Doris emerged to find her husband dumping the contents of the envelope upon the bed. An initial wave of panic and embarrassment hit her because she had not yet had time to remove any coupons or select just a handful of pictures. He had much more than she planned, including all those pictures of Pam and Betty.

As she approached the bed he looked at her as if he was a kid given free rein of a candy store. As Royce got to the last few coupons, she watched his eyes widen with a questioning look. It was not a negative look, or a look of alarm. It was, rather, a thoughtful look. Doris recognized that the next few seconds were crucial. To guide his mind along a more positive course Doris seductively crawled up the bed. As her face came over his manhood she took her husband's already erect cock deep into her mouth. She sucked it up and down twice before moving up to kiss her husband with all that was in her. Breaking the kiss she smiled, "I see you love my gift."

"Are you sure about these?" He pointed to coupons about other partners and swing club coupons.

She grinned and nodded. "I am willing for us to fulfill any unspoken desire you have along these lines. If you never give me a particular coupon, that is fine. This is my way to say, I love you and trust you. I want to please and love you."

As he raised the sex servant coupon, "Are you sure you would be willing to do anything?"

"Yes...anything and everything you desire....it is carte blanche. I love you with my whole heart and that one tells you that I trust you explicitly. I only wish I had done this five or ten years ago."

He pulled her into himself. They kissed each other longingly and lovingly. Doris was feeling loved and felt more confident about her marriage than she had for years. Silently she was thankful to the emailer. She thought that little did the blackmailer know, his threat and coupons may just helped her marriage and free her from Vince and her new blackmailer.

As they cuddled and looked at the pictures, Doris faintly heard a female giggle. Doris smiled. It seemed as if her daughter-in-law had just given her son the pictures.

"You are really a sensuous woman," her husband noted as he pointed to several of her pictures. "I am happy to be married to such an erotic wife."

She giggled and kissed him, "Thank you, most kind sir." She unsuccessfully tried to tickle him playfully.

As she nestled against him, together they started to look at the series of Pam and another woman. The look of ecstasy upon Pam's face as her pussy was being fondled did not go unnoticed by Royce or Doris. It was not until the fifth picture which was a close up of her daughter's hand that she noticed that not only was it was inside Pam's red thong but her middle finger was short. The observer knew what the hand and finger was doing.

As they looked at the two shots of Pam licking and sucking Betty's breast, Royce commented that they were extremely erotic. Doris was surprised that she was able to get shots of them kissing without revealing that the other woman was her daughter. In one shot in Pam's eyes the look was more than intrigue and pleasure, there was a hint of lust.

Royce expressed great surprise and appreciation for his wife's pictures with Pam. She noticed that he was still aroused. Feeling a little self conscious in looking at herself she moved to the side to take his aroused state into her mouth. Slowly she sucked and played with him while watching his eyes and face. Royce's eyes gleamed as he studied each one.

His hand repeatedly drifted to her breasts. That her nipples were hard even before he touched them did not go unnoticed by Royce. He squeezed her breasts and pulled on her nipples. She moaned in response. One picture at the bottom of the file seemed to catch his interest more than the others. He put it to the side and kept looking at it. She saw the grin on his face. She was tempted to ask. She was content to enjoy his firm hot manhood in her mouth and leave him alone to his private thoughts.

Royce pulled his wife to lie beside him. He started to kiss her neck and toy with her ear lobes, gently biting and sucking them. He did not do this often but when he did she loved it. His face moved over hers. Their kisses moved back and forth across each other's mouths. His tongue explored her mouth and hers did the same to his. Their hands roamed freely across each other's backs. As their lover's kisses continued, his hands toyed with her exposed breasts while her hand went to the cock she loved to hold as her toy. His hand moved between her legs. She parted them wider to give him invited access and provide the touch she longed to receive.

Doris could smell the scent of her own heightened arousal. Her pussy was throbbing as he touched and then cupped her sex. He pushed the red fabric to the side with his fingers before pressing one into her slick channel and warm hole. Her hips moved to signal both her encouragement and to deliver to her first climax. Her moans encouraged him onward.

Their eyes locked. His gleamed with joy while hers were glazed with the desire and the urge to cum. Since taking pictures of Betty touching Pam, she had been sexually charged. Kissing Pam only made her state worse. A second finger joined the first. Together the two fingers wiggled within her as the thumb pleasured her swollen nub. After many long hours of delay her body quaked with her first gentle yet pleasurable release of the night.

As she came, Royce was pecking and licking from one breast to the other. He sucked the farthest tits into his mouth before moving to just suckle her hardened tip. His free hand was fondling her nearest breast, pulling upon its nipple and sending feelings of pleasure from her chest towards her womanly core. Moving with her heaving chest he kissed and suckled all around her womanly mounts. The attention her curvy breasts sought was being well satisfied.

Positioning himself over his wife, Royce slid his hard cock between his wife's extremely moist pussy lips. He held it against her entrance and kissed her as he pushed slowly forward. Doris moaned in pleasure enjoying the feeling of each inch sliding slowly into her.

She stared into her husband's face. He still had not spoken a word since putting the pictures on the bedside table. Their breathing became deeper as they enjoyed the pleasure of each other. Royce paused his thrusting and held his cock deep inside his wife as they again kissed as lovers. His cock started to move in and out of her pussy at an increasingly greater pace. Doris slowly slid her legs backward and then wrapped them around her husband's hips, drawing him into herself.

He was looking into her eyes and her into his when he asked. "Do you think that they are lovers?"

Using her legs to pull him deeper she asked "Who?"

"Pam and Betty...there is something in their eyes," he moaned as he thrust hard and deep as the image of Pam and Betty kissing played upon his mind. His wife had a surprised look as he kept thrusting, "I knew it was her from her class ring and the scar on the shoulder. And besides, it was logical that she took the pictures of you and Pam."

Their movements and rhythm quickened as she moaned, "No. I think our daughter would like....ooohhh, ohhhh, ahhh. Yahhhh haarrd." Though over the years their lovemaking had become a coordinated dance, a greater energy and urgency was driving them both to different heights this time. Tonight's dance was not familiar. It was more urgent. It was more raw. It was more powerful and lustful.

Doris whispered in her husband's ear her encouraging messages of lust and love. He seemed bigger and harder than normal. And she, too, found that her eagerness running higher. Her ears were filled with the sounds of their coupling, their moaning, the slapping of their wet hips together and the rocking of the bed. She momentarily wished she had not held back in the past.

Dropping her legs from behind his back allowed him to roll over onto his back. They remained intimately connected as they rolled over. Once over him Doris rapidly lifted herself above her husband. The adulterous mother began to move her body up and down riding her husband's cock as if her life depended upon it. In her mind, and in a manner of speaking, her future did depend upon this moment.

Royce's hands reached up, each taking one of her breasts. Her face was filled with urgent desire when he asked, "Do you want Pam too?" Her closed eyes flew open and locked upon his face. He saw her erotic nature and it excited him. Doris rapidly rode her husband while his hands played with her swaying breasts. Her pace slowed down for a moment to catch her breath and second wind. Mimicking a belly dancer her hips rotated around his hard cock. "There is something about her but I would never do that to Jeff or you."

Doris felt his cock's head moving around deep within her. She reached down with one hand and spread her pussy lips with her thumb and ring finger to give her husband a good view of his entry point as her index finger rubbed her clit. She felt herself cumming and cried out her joy. It was only the image of her husband that filled her mind as she came.

Once she came she looked into her husband's eyes. She saw only passionate love. She momentarily thought of Vince who never had this look of love or pleasure. She had made mistakes that he used to blackmail her all these years. Sex with him was just that sex. It had been momentarily enjoyable and she experienced many new thrills with him, but none of it was never of the quality of pleasure she experienced with Royce. There was something about having sex with the person you love that made all the difference in the experience of their coupling. It an intimate way to communicate their love and desire for each other, it was truly named, making love.

She felt Royce starting to bounce and thrust into her. He had not cum and she was now on a mission to bring him full satisfaction. His actions drove her to pick up the pace, to drive him toward his moment of release. Her eyes fell upon a coupon by her left knee, it was the one of bringing another woman to him. The thought of seeing him with another woman sent a shiver through her even while she felt a sexual charge. Earlier, she realized that the emailer had determined that it was only right for her husband to enjoy the sexual pleasures of another woman. And the emailer appeared determined to bring this to fruition before her husband discovered that she was a slut. Though she did not think she was a slut, maybe she was. She hated that term but how else could you describe what she had done. One thing was certain, her daughter was right, she loved sex.

As she rode her husband and looked into his eyes, she accepted that fact that she greatly loved sex, and it was time for her husband to bring that element out of her in all its forms. Yes, she would bring a woman to him to fuck and she would likely enjoy watching, particularly if she got to play too. With such thoughts streaming through her mind, her aggression was driven higher and higher. Her thigh muscles were starting to grow sore from her rapid pace but she did not slow down. Doris's eyes closed as her lips formed the shape of an "O" as she started emitting "ohhs and ahhs" of the impending climax. Her riding became even faster as their bodies smacked together. Her voice became louder and more urgent.

Opening her eyes to her husband's moaning, Doris saw the familiar expression. His eyes were closed and his lower lip was held by his teeth, the look he often had just as he was about to release. She just started cumming when he achieved the state of release. Together they entered into nirvana.

Doris threw herself upon her husband, and kissed him tenderly with the thankfulness of a long time lover's kiss. He returned in kind. Their kisses were ones of love, assurance, passion and gratitude all at the same time. They held each other for several long minutes before she rolled off him and rested against him.

After cleaning themselves up they lay cuddling against each other. Royce turned onto his side, kissed his wife and uttered, "Wow." He was unable to utter a coherent thought for several more minutes. Then he said "wow" again for saying "Thank you for the wonderful Christmas gift. I love you my dearest with my whole heart. If I died right now, I would die the happiest man on the earth."

Cuddled against him and holding his soft manhood she replied, "Yes, wow indeed. You really bring the best out of me.....Lets not loose part of your gift." Then she gathered up the pictures and coupons and placed them on her bedside table.

Exhausted and contented, Royce lay there knowing his wife was the love of his life. She loved him and cared for him. She kept his home and patiently put up with his failings. Sex with her was usually wonderful and passionate. Tonight he saw the love in her eyes and in her voice. He also saw in the pictures a glimpse of an erotic wildness that had been unfettered tonight. He was pleased that the coupons had helped. She never would have thought of giving them without prompting that was certain. And she most certainly would not have freely written a number of them, but she had followed through not because of a threat but out of love. She seemed sincerely happy that she gave him all the coupons.

In his heart Royce knew she had given the coupons and the pictures as an act of love. There was clearly a side to his wife that he had not fully acknowledged until seeing the pictures. There was a look of supreme pleasure upon her face tonight. Two pictures stood out in his mind and if he was right, he needed to talk with his son.

When the light went off Doris also lay there thinking about what had transpired and what potentially lay ahead. She was going to pull away from Vince's control and tell her husband. A tear formed in her eyes when she realized that lovemaking with her husband may become a distant memory. If so, she would warmly cherish this night for the rest of her life. As for the emailer, she was powerless at the moment to do anything but play his game. She was going to make it through Christmas.

Suddenly Doris smiled as she realized that they had been so vocal that the whole house could hear them. That Betty was back home and that Jeff and Pam were in the room next to theirs totally escaped her in the passion of the moment. Now she felt embarrassed. No doubt there would be some knowing looks exchanged in the morning.

To be continued...

12