Exposing Life's Cruel Irony Ch. 06

Story Info
Fate intervenes & keeps Pam from a big mistake.
3.5k words
4.15
31.4k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty retired to her bedroom. She could not believe what took place within her eyesight. She knew she should have left them alone, but she found herself transfixed for several seconds. At first it was she only saw her mother's rounded ass moving up and down her father's engorged cock and the occasional flash of a breast in the mirror. Then when she looked back to see her mother turning around, she could not help but look again. She knew it was wrong, but she was drawn to look.

If she saw them like this during high school before she would have been revolted. But now, given her broader understanding of life, she was not revolted. She recalled Wanda saying, "Sex can be passionate or just an act to be tolerated. Seeing the sexuality expressed can be funning or beautiful, revolting or enjoyable, depending upon one's perspective. When passion, harmony and love flow together it can be so beautiful to witness."

Betty understood more fully Wanda's words. Her parents looked so beautiful making love. She knew her mother saw her and was pleased that her mother was not embarrassed enough to stop making love to her husband.

Given her experiences since college, she now saw her parents in a new and beautiful light. In the past she heard their groans. But she never thought of them as sexual beings, they were just her mom and dad, at least not until this Christmas. Now it was different. Their lovemaking was raw and passionate. But through their act she could see in their eyes that they were communicating the depth of their love for each other.

She did not watch long, only for less than twelve seconds in the kitchen where she went to get a bottle of water and not more than five seconds in the hallway, but it was enough for Betty to see more than just the satisfying of sexual desires. In those seconds Betty saw how they drove themselves to pleasure the other. She was not revolted or embarrassed; she was proud of her parents.

As Betty lay on her bed in the moonlight, she smiled to herself. He parents were in love even after all these years. She hoped that one day she would have a marriage with the depth and passion of her parent's marriage. The last thing upon her mind as she drifted off was the beauty of being loved and expressing love.

----------------------------

Jeff and Pam arrived home Christmas evening too exhausted to do anything more than settle the baby, unpack the car and crawl into bed. Their spirits and desires were high, but each was too exhausted to be intimate. Both felt frustrated in disappointing the other because of promise uttered earlier in the day, but they soon discovered that the other felt the same exhaustion. They would wait until the morrow to give their full attention to pleasuring the other fully.

Unfortunately, early the next morning the phone rang. Four buildings three hours away which his firm was constructing had been torched Christmas Day. Jeff had to go inspect the buildings and determine how whether they could repaired of if they should be demolished.

While he was out of town Pam looked forward to making New Years Eve a special evening. Betty was expected. The anticipation grew to having her curiosity and her husband's fantasy fulfilled at the same time. She decided that she would give her husband the pictures and coupons during the anticipated special festivity.

Just after noon December 30th Pam received a telephone call. Betty would not be able to join them due to an ice and snow storm that had stranded her four hours out of Indianapolis. The roads would remain a mess for another day. Pam decided she would still have a quiet romantic evening and give Jeff the pictures and coupons.

Ten o'clock New Years Eve, just after changing Royce's diaper, Betty brought out a bottle of Champagne to the living room and told her husband she would be back shortly. After she took a quick shower Pam returned dressed in a purple stretch lace chemise.

Anticipating that his wife desired to be amorous, Jeff had changed into red boxers, turned up the heat five degrees and opened the Champagne. His smile broadened across his face as his wife moved across the room toward him. His shaft quickly hardened. Pam sat by him and took a couple of sips of Champagne. They soon were embraced and kissing with earnestness.

Pam broke from the kiss and reached over the side of the sofa. Wishing her husband a happy New Year, she handed Jeff the envelope she had pre-positioned earlier. As she took another sip of Champagne she watched her husband's expression carefully as he read the coupons and looked at the pictures. Her hand played with his stiff cock.

Jeff's face clearly reflected his surprise. He looked through the coupons again and asked, "You are serious?" The coupons did not speak of sex clubs or swapping or subservience, but they did speak of bringing another partner to their bed and attending an erotic dance club.

Pam nodded, "I love you. Yes, I am willing."

Jeff was uncertain how he wanted to respond. He loved most of the coupons, special dinners, erotic play and a weekend away for the two of them. Part of him was intrigued about seeing his wife with another woman or having a threesome, yet, he was not certain he wanted to go there.

Jeff tried to be guarded in his response. When he was a teen his father once told him as they fished at the cottage, "Son, as you are in your mid teens you will start hearing your friends bragging about having sex with a girlfriend. Dismiss two thirds of what you hear as braggadocios puffing. This is very important, having sex is a serious business. Do not have sex with a lady unless you are serious about her and are willing to wake up with her beside you again and again and again. For a woman there is a much greater heart connection. Understand? Sex is more than physical relief. Sex is at its best when you are deeply in love with each other. I hope you will see it as a heart thing too. Never treat intimacy casually."

He had not always adhered to that wisdom. Recent events convinced Jeff that Royce's words were judicious. He agreed with them. Jeff smiled at his wife and before kissing her said, "Thank you for these." Jeff then moved over his wife as they kept kissing.

He looked at the pictures of his wife. She was truly beautiful and he thought that he would be packing them in the luggage. When he got to the end of the stack and saw his wife with another woman he did not know what to say. Though he found them erotic, he was not sure he wanted to see his wife go there. Jeff fought a frown and focused upon his wife's intent. He drew her into him and kissed her. The passion and eagerness of their kiss grew.

As Jeff kissed her, Pam felt his foot move between her feet to gently move her feet apart. In less than a half a minute her legs were apart to widely display her womanhood before her husband. She took a deep breath as her husband kissed down her neck and moved to her breasts as he moved his body between her legs.

His eyes fixed upon her face as he lovingly exposed and then engulfed in his mouth her left breast. He suckled one drawing forth her warm milk. With a smile he moved to the other breast and enjoyed its warm fruits as well. Pam closed her eyes as she enjoyed the pleasure of the moment. She felt his hand raising the hem of chemise toward her hips.

Moments later he moved lips across her satin covered torso toward her now exposed pussy. She took a deep breath as he neared her channel of love. She moaned her encouragement as he descended ever so slowly toward her moist lips.

When his lips and tongue split her lives and plunged between her vulva into her opening she cried out her joy. She continued to express her joyous pleasure as he licked upward to suckle upon her feminine clit. The desire for pleasure that had been building in anticipation of this night shot forth. Though she could not believe how quickly she had gently climaxed she was not going to complain in the least. If anything she wanted even more pleasure from her husband.

Jeff was more than happy to comply for her cries for more and for him to suck her harder. He repeatedly moved between sucking her clit and licking up and down her inner lips. He kept his ministration going at her encouragement. With one hand he moved between her two nipples keeping them stimulated and hard.

As her head moved slowly from side to side she felt another orgasm building. It gradually built until he again latched hard upon her clit and sucked just like she did when she sucked his cock hard and deep into her mouth. He was going at her like a thirsty man. While doing this he pulled at her right nipple. The building toward another climax under such stimulation was not long gradual...it came on like a rushing train.

Jeff could see in his wife's face that she felt wonderful. Her breathing became more and shallow. Her chest heaved as her breathing became more rapid. Here juices flowed like a stream and its lovely aroma filled his nostrils. Though her eyes were looking at him, they had a glazed appearance.

With his free hand Jeff pushed his boxers down his thighs. He raised his knees and pushed them lower before moving his hips toward the junction of his wife's legs. He was so hard that his cock was self aiming itself. He leaned over her and kissed his wife once again.

The blunt mushroomed head moved toward its target, the center of her womanhood. The tip of his cock bumped gently yet firmly into her saturated lips. She was ready and desirous of penetration. Pam knew it. Jeff knew it. He pushed forward hitting her engorged clit and entering into her welcoming warmth.

His hard cock felt at home within her. Inside her is where his hard cock belonged. Her nerves tingled throughout her body at the pleasure she was feeling. Her toes pointed upward with joy before throwing her legs across his back to draw him deep into her core.

As he started to thrust into her hard again and again, Pam drew her husband's face to hers. Their tongues just started to duel as she moaned. Their passion caused them to slid of the sofa and onto the carpet. Not caring for the rougher surface, they kept pleasuring each other with increased urgency and desire.

Moments latter she signaled that she was cumming for a second time. As she came she used the legs she wrapped around him to pull his penetration deeper into her womanhood. As they rocked against each other and continued to kiss passionately, his chest was mashed against her breasts and stimulating her nipples.

As the intensity of the orgasm subsided her legs untangled and dropped. As he moved his chest above hers they were able to look into each other's face to see perspiration rolling across the other's forehead.

He rolled onto his back and drew her with him. They had long perfected the move so that they would remain intimately connected. With her above him, she took control of the pace. Her hips swayed up and down slowly at first as she recovered from the climax she just experienced. She was not done yet, but she needed to catch her breath before driving herself and him toward a mutual orgasm.

Her hips started to undulate at a greater pace as her moaning became more throaty and loader. With her undulating hips Pam's knees were moving back and forth across the carpet. The minor pain her knees started to feel as they rubbed on the carpet it did not register with her. She was driven to cum again and to bring her husband with her.

Her face was filled with passion and ecstasy. A minute later she started to shake more violently signally her approaching climax. He too was building toward his release. Her womanly juices were still flowing forth and running across his hard cock to cover his balls.

After his wife cried aloud that she was cumming again Jeff rolled her of him. They lay breathlessly upon the carpet together, each relishing the intensity and love they had just expressed.

Pam reached across to grasp his now partly deflated manhood. It was slick with their combined juice. As their breathing settled, propped by her arm Pam lay on her side. As she looked at him she said, "I am sorry that I could I could not give you the surprise I planned."

"What surprise?" Jeff replied.

She smiled, "To allow you to see what you said you wanted to see."

Pam was perplexed as her husband's facial expression indicated that he was clueless was to what she was talking about. After a moment she continued, "What you told me Christmas morning."

"I don't know what you are talking about." Jeff sincerely replied.

She knew her husband was not playing a game, so she more guardedly chose her words, "To see Betty and I together...you know. To have uhhh...to be intimate."

"I never said that," Jeff replied.

She quietly replied. "Sure you did when you thanked me saying something about only wishing you had been awake longer to enjoy it. Or did I misinterpret what you said about your sister asleep against me."

Pam was surprised when he informed her, "That is not what I meant. I was talking about the pleasure we shared."

With a note of embarrassment in her voice, she replied, "Ohh....boy I was wrong." She paused for a moment before continuing, "Can we leave the coupons as just part of our fantasy play? I am not sure that we are prepared for anything else."

After a two or so minutes of silence Jeff replied, "I am agreeable with that. We are one. Let us not do any more wild things right now. We already have enough complications in our family, with my mother, with your mother now expecting and with Vince. You are too important to me. I want us to focus just upon our relationship and marriage."

With that said, Jeff rose and brought back their filled Champaign flutes.

He pointed out that the clock read 12:08. "What a way to move from one year to the next!"

As Jeff fell asleep, Pam was relieved that Betty was caught in an ice storm. She was aware she almost set in motion an encounter that could have had untold negative ramifications. As a young couple they had already made a handful of misjudgments that they were working through together within the context of their marriage.

Pam resolved to leave curiosities and fantasies to their marital bed foreplay and be unfilled in life. What happened with Betty was a result of over sexual stimulation combined with a mild curiosity and too many days without being intimate with her husband. Nothing would happen without them being in full agreement. As she cuddled against her husband, her last thought was, "I want to be beside him like this every night until my last breath."

------------------------

Jeff awoke shortly after 5:15 to find that he was alone. Thinking that his wife was taking care of the baby, he rolled over and went back to sleep.

Pam was not taking care of the baby. She was disturbed by what she had done with Betty and what she almost did. She was angry with herself for misunderstanding her husband and for putting her marriage at risk in the process. She was angry with herself for what little she did with Betty. Pam was crying that she had been unfaithful to her husband.

Twenty-five minutes after he tried to get back to sleep Jeff's kidney demanded relief. After flushing the toilet he looked into the baby's room to find the baby asleep.

Coming into the living room he found his wife looking out the front window with tears coming down her cheeks. She sat with her, and used a finger to wipe the two streams from his face. "What have I done? Dear, whatever it is I am sorry."

Throwing herself into his arms, "It is not you. It is me. It is what I have done." Jeff listened carefully to what his wife described.

When he caught the essence of what she was saying he cut her off. "Pamela, I love you." After a long pause Jeff continued, "We have both done things in the last three months because our emotions have carried us away. Our world has become twisted. You were caught up in the emotions of the moment. I suspect my sister too was caught up in the moment. Some things of the last months I regret. Others will take time to sort out. That said, we are here and now."

Pam nodded.

A moment later Jeff continued, "What have we learned from all this? An equally important question is for us to work out together is where are we going with all that has happened and where do we want to go? I do not know have many answers right now. Whatever we do we do it as a couple. Agreed?"

"Agreed."

"We need to talk more about our fantasies and desires. And we need to speak and listen honestly. Agreed." Jeff smiled.

Pam nodded, "Agreed."

"But not right now. Come, I want to fall asleep some more with you in my arms. I love you more today than I did when we married."

Together they held each other as they fell back into a peaceful sleep. Though shaken, their marriage remained firm. Their love was still strong. Wiser, they were moving forward together.

-------------------

Vince watched from the third floor window as Jill climb out of her rental car on the afternoon of January 19th. She had flown back from California to meet the team on the 20th that was about to join her in California. Vince grinned from ear to ear as he was eager to tell her about the good news.

After they kissed she saw he was giddy with joy. No encouragement was needed for him to tell her the news. Jill was thrilled as Vince told her about the gift his grandmother gave him and his kids at his party.

His grandmother was starting to liquidate a significant portion of her assets. About three and half million dollars was being given to the family. Half was being given to his sibling's family and half to his family. A third of the funds would come direct and with remainder going into trusts to be paid out over 20 years to limit tax consequences. Her will was going to follow a similar pattern.

It was with great glee that Vince announced to Jill, "the old bat has finally come to her senses. Though one and three quarters of a million dollars is coming to my branch in the next month, I am only getting 66%. Each of my children receives eleven percent and Tara receives fourteen percent. And the great part is that she had me sign a document saying that I acknowledge that more will be coming by the same formula in her will. Now I do not have to worry about divorcing Tara. I will be on easy street having just over a million dollars coming to me within sixty days, and about $375,000 will be in cash. I just hope she dies sooner than later."

Jill celebrated with him even though she had just learned the evening before that her husband was contesting the divorce. Jill thought that he evidently thought she was bluffing. He would be really surprised by how she was going to trash him reputation in court. Because he could not make it easy for her she was going go after more of his assets.

That night Vince and Jill celebrated together the good news. Jill's bad news did not dampen their celebration at the restaurant or in their hotel room. Other than the minor rain shower produced by Jill's news, their lives were sunny. Vince was prepared to tell his wife that he was going to be needed in California on the 3rd of February.

Little did they know that the storm cloud that was hinted at in contested divorce was not a little shower, but hurricane.

Last chapter to follow....Vince hits the wall and the Kimble family gets surprised.