Exposing My Fantasy

Story Info
I make my fantasy come true at my girlfriend's expense.
2.9k words
4.23
54.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you have a "go to" image in your head you use when you need to push yourself into a higher excitement gear with your partner after holding back? It's time for you to orgasm and you need that fantasy situation pictured in your head to put your body in high excitement mode. I had that image and I no longer wanted it to only be in my head. The problem was, making it real meant taking a chance that my girlfriend may not like it and break things off with me permanently. The other problem I had to deal with was that it involved two other men as well. All of this scared the heck out of me.

The image in my head that drives me to orgasm is my girlfriend being controlled by two other men and having her pants forced down while she is held on her hands and knees on the bed. The image of her panties and ass cheeks slowly being exposed as her pants are forced down her hips while she struggles to keep them on is such a turn-on for me. She has a great body to make that a very attractive picture.

My girlfriend is a petite brunette with a lean and firm body. To me, seeing her in her sexy panties is better than any lingerie advertisement. She has round and firm breasts and a model's butt with a tiny stomach to bring it all together. Sophie is the type of woman you picture in her underwear when you see her.

My problem now was, do I step over the line and make my fantasy come true? If I do, can I deal with the fact that two other men will be there and see her naked as well? I'd struggled with this for quite some time, but now the opportunity had presented itself and I had the opportunity to push it along.

We were staying at a hotel in Italy along our journey around the Tuscany area. We were having breakfast in the dining area when Sophie got up to use the ladies room I watched her strut on her high heels away from me the way that she always does so well. As she made it across the room, I noticed two men in their 20's watching her with interest as she continued on. Afterward they gave each other looks and spoke to each other in English. From what I could hear, they would have loved to use her in such ways that she would have her best sexual experience ever. I chuckled.

The fact that they spoke English, they were young and naïve, and were very excited to spend time with her made me think that this may be the right opportunity I was looking for. I allowed a moment for a sanity check, but the gate was already open and there was no closing it. I made up my mind to have a talk with them.

Sophie strutted back to the table with stares following her. I quickly finished breakfast and encouraged her to do the same as we had a full day of activities ahead of us. We got up to go back to our room for one last stop, before we headed out. On the way to the elevator, I told Sophie I forgot to leave a tip and that I would meet her up at the room. She didn't mind.

When I got back to the dining room, I put a tip on our table and then stopped at the table of the young men. I introduced myself, and after some awkward talk, I explained to them that I would allow them to see her naked if they were okay with not being able to have sex with her. They looked at me in disbelief. I assured them I was quite serious and that they'd be doing us a big favor. Plus, I'd throw in $50 to each of them just to have some fun with her and enjoy the sight of her naked body. They finally agreed with embarrassed looks on their faces. I asked them to give me 5 minutes and then to knock at our door. I explained the rest of the plan to them and again stressed that they would not be allowed to have sex with her.

As I rode the elevator up to our floor, I could not feel my feel anything except my heart pounding. My head was screaming with adrenaline and I was a little bit shaky. There was no going back now. I hoped Sophie would understand the fantasy and enjoy it. I was having second thoughts, but I knew it was too late as I got off the elevator and made my way to the room.

When I arrived, Sophie was putting some final touches to her hair in front of the room mirror. I told her I was very excited about today and that everything we do is for the good of both of us. I told her I would never put her in a situation where she would be hurt. She didn't quite understand why I was saying these things, but before she could ask me about it more, I told her I had to use the bathroom before we leave.

I went in the bathroom and closed the door. Every nerve-ending on my body was on fire and I could hardly breathe. As I stood there quietly looking at myself in the mirror, I waited anxiously for the guys to get to the room. As time passed, I grew more anxious and began to doubt if they were going to come. Sophie shouted to me through the door that I was taking a long time and if I was okay. I told her I was almost done and would be out soon.

A knock on the hotel room door startled me. I didn't believe that my heart could pound any harder, but it did. I yelled to Sophie to please get the door and that I'd be right out. I heard her go to the door and ask who it was. They answered back that I had dropped my wallet and they were returning it.

I cracked my door so I could watch her. She hurriedly opened the door to thank them. They burst through the door and grabbed her by the arms. They quickly pushed her to the bed and laid her down on her back. I opened the door and just sat on a chair and watched. Sophie was struggling and commanding that they stop and that I help her. When I didn't do anything, she stopped talking and she struggled with a surprised and then confused look on her face.

One of the guys grabbed both arms while the other one concentrated on controlling her legs. He tried to get the button of her jeans undone, but she flipped over onto her stomach as he struggled with it. He quickly improvised with brute force. He grabbed the top edges of her jeans at the sides of her hips and pulled down. Sophie's hips were just small enough that the belt portion of her jeans wriggled down some.

In reaction, Sophie brought her knees together. With one of the guys holding her arms tight, this brought her butt up and her back parallel to the bed. The guy behind her continued to pull at the waistline of her jeans and made slow progress. For me, that was a perfect. I was just able to see the lacy waistband of her red panties. As he kept pulling, the skin of her ass began to appear and the red material could be seen dipping into its crack.

Sophie seemed to be sensing she was losing the grip on her pants, but she continued to kneel and squeeze her legs. She yelled out "No" and "Please," but that did not affect the actions of the men. More of her ass was becoming exposed and the red material had disappeared between her cheeks. The red one-inch waistband could now be seen completely on her lower back and tops of her hips.

This was the point of the fantasy that always excited me most. Her panties, her ass, her slim waist all displayed in a slow exposure and her lack control of her clothed state. I was so hard and tingling that I thought I could cum right in my pants. I knew there was more to come, so I paced myself.

Now that the pants were halfway down her ass, there was less resistance from her curves. In one pull, her pants now pulled down below her ass. Her ass and panties were in full view for everyone to see. I was in heaven. My fantasy had truly unfolded before me.

I told them to lift her shirt as well so that we could see her beautiful back. More exposed skin would create even more excitement. Not only did he pull her shirt up her back, but he took the liberty of unclasping her bra. The shirt and bra clung below her armpits.

This is the part that I must admit went too fast for me. As he continued to pull her pants down through her clenched knees, his friend used one hand to hold her arms together while the other hand pulled her shirt and bra up over her head. He twisted them around her wrists and had an easier time holding her. The pants and her shoes were already on the floor.

This was my cue to join in on the fantasy. I walked over and gestured to him to stand to the side of the bed. I stood behind her and took a moment to look at her beautiful body, forcefully exposed and struggling. Now that there were no pants left on her, she lay flat on her stomach and clenched her butt. What a firm ass she had.

I motioned to the guy next to me to lift her waist up so that she was kneeling again. I pulled out my keys and found the most jagged key I had. He kept her up with his arm under her waist. I grabbed her panties by the waistband on her lower back and lifted it away from her body. I took the jagged key and sawed away at the little red strip that disappeared into her ass and over her pussy. Parts of the material near the waistband tore. It was at a point where I just grabbed it and tore it away from the waistband. I then pulled it down out of her ass and off her pussy so that the narrow strip hung and rested on the bed below her.

Her waist was now encircled only by a band of red lacy material. The rest of her was naked. Again, I paused to take in the view of her beautiful body stripped in front of me. She was breathing hard like a wild animal. Her skin was toned and firm. I wasn't sure how I would react in front of two other men, but when the time came, I knew I wanted nothing more than to be inside her.

I quickly undid my pants and freed my cock from my teasing underwear. Soon I was completely undressed and standing with my dripping cock pointing at her ass. I stroked her back and ass and put some fingers between her legs and up to her pussy. As I pushed her pussy lips open, I was relieved to find it was already wet. Her legs relaxed more as I moved the wetness around onto the lips of her pussy and back down to its opening. I put some of her juices on the head of my cock. It was so sensitive.

I put the head to her pussy lips and pushed slightly in. When it slid in, I pulled back and pushed it a few more inches and then completely in and held it. We both moaned. I very quickly began moving my hips, my cock's wants and needs taking over everything else. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me as I pushed. I grabbed the waist band of her panties and used them to pull her.

The two guys had pulled their cocks out and began stroking them around her as I'd said they could when I made the deal with them. Sophie no longer needed to be restrained. She was not letting me know she was okay with it, but she was allowing it to happen without any further resistance. I knew I had better enjoy it as if it was the last time I would have her.

I pumped her pussy fast and hard. Smacking noises confirmed the impact of our bodies. I was so worked up that I felt I was going to cum very quickly. I pulled out and felt some hot wet juice spray from my cock onto her ass. I playfully slapped her ass to buy me some time to reset my cock.

I quickly remounted Sophie. I started fast and shallow and then switched over to slow and deep. I could feel her tense and her moans indicated to me that this was going to bring her to orgasm. I continued to go deep in her and picked up the pace a little so that she could have more friction and build more quickly to orgasm. All of a sudden she tensed up and loudly moaned as her orgasm grabbed hold of her. She rocked back a few more times and then stopped and shook.

I was pleased. She had an orgasm. My chances seemed pretty good that she was okay with this.

I slowly began to move my hips again and she did as well. She was ready for more. She was not shy in front of these young men.

The next thing she did surprised me and I wasn't sure how to react. She reached out and grabbed the cock in front of her and proceeded to stroke it as we banged. I decided to not say anything, but now this kind of muddied the waters from what I had instructed the guys.

She stroked it for a while. As she began to climax again she took his cock into her mouth and moaned as she sucked it. She quickly popped it out and concentrated on getting to orgasm while intensely stroking him. As she came to orgasm, he did as well and came onto her face and hand. When she paused to allow the waves to go through her, I could only think to myself "wow." My cock was spasming inside her, not yet ready to cum.

I pulled it out and went around the bed so that my cock was in front of her face. She grabbed it and began sucking on it. She repositioned her body so that it was sideways on the bed. The depleted guy next to me just lay over the pillows to wind down.

Sophie worked me over with enthusiasm. I didn't notice until it was already happening. The other guy had snuck behind her and was already working her pussy hard. He had her hips and drove her with youthful energy. I could not stop it now. It was too late. Our original agreement had already gone by the wayside and there didn't appear to be rules now.

I told him to cum on her back and not inside her. To my surprise and delight he immediately pulled out and came right away on her back. I was glad to see that he didn't ride her for long. I took his place behind her and wiped her off with the sheet. I flipped her on her back and put my cock's stamp back on her. I tried not to think too much about his cock having been inside her pussy. I admit, it did weird me out a little.

I fucked her hard and fast, my heart racing and my breath heaving. I was letting out all of my doubts, anger, excitement, and fears into her. She had taken their cocks when she was not supposed to. My animal drive covered all of that up with the power of my cock. I thought back to her jeans being pulled down over her ass. My cock tingled and felt more pleasure. I thought back to my cutting and tearing her panties and taking her.

My cock quickly responded. First it spasmed with maybe a squirt, but then spasmed dry. This meant the orgasm would last longer as the main fluids had not reached my cock yet. After a few more pumps, the thick cum exploded out and filled her pussy. I continued to rock my hips through the orgasm, grabbing every ounce of pleasure I could feel, before the orgasm disappeared and was replaced by pained sensitivity. I stopped and collapsed next to Sophie. My heart was racing, my lungs were working hard, and my head was buzzing.

I looked at her for some indication that she was okay with everything. Her look did not allow me to read anything into it. She had the upper hand. My future with her was still in doubt. It was such a great ride, but now I wanted us to go back to the way it was before. I did not want to lose her.

As all of this was going through my head and I lay there unable to move, I heard the guys getting up. I expected that they were getting dressed to leave. Instead, they were hard again and moving on the bed around Sophie. They took her hands and put them on their cocks. As she held them, she looked at me as if asking what to do next. My response surprises me even today.