Exposing My Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
My increasing desire to expose my wife's body.
1.1k words
4.38
137.8k
58
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First I would like to thank the voters, readers, and those who gave feedback and left comments. One person gave me a great idea for a future adventure that I can't wait to make happen/write about, and all gave encouragement, so thank you.

For those just signing on, the first part describes my wife's accidental exposure to a stranger, which left me with the realization that her exposure turns me on, and with an increasing desire to expose her again.

*****

Since the first encounter was an accident, and since I didn't know exactly how my wife felt about it, I started off small. Several times over the course of a few months I would get her aroused while we waited for a pizza delivery, making sure her bra was off and her nipples were hard, and then I would make her get the door when the bell rang. It wasn't quite as satisfying as when she answered the door in a wet white t-shirt, but I was still aroused by it, and it was a start. I think she started getting the idea, because she got in the habit of teasing me when she came back in.

"Look how much of me is showing through this shirt," she would say to me in a playful and shy manner, "my nipples are so hard, the guy couldn't take his eyes off my chest." She would hold her chest in front of my eyes so I would be able to see how tight her nipples pressed against the thin fabric. She would slide her hand up my thigh and feel how hard my sex was, and I think she knew why.

After doing this a few times, and having great sex afterward, I tried to egg her on to show more.

"I have an idea baby," I said as she kissed my neck, "why don't you wear that loose top you have next time, and lean over to show him everything."

She paused. You see, the top in question looks respectable at first, and is made of a fairly heavy fabric, but the neckline has loose folds of material that, when she leans over, just fall away and leave her exposed. I first noticed it when we played pool together. When she bent over to take a shot I would be able to see right down her shirt to her bra covered b-cups.

It took a little bit of convincing, and me promising not to beat the guy up, to get her into the idea of exposing her bare breasts to a stranger at our front door. But she agreed!

So, the next time we ordered food, I laid out that shirt for her to wear. She gave me a bit of a nervous look, pulled on the shirt, and bent over in front of the mirror to reveal every curve of her perky breasts hanging easily in view. "You look so hot baby," I said encouragingly, "you're going to make his day!" She smiled nervously as I told her what I wanted her to do:

She was to open the door as usual, take the food and place it on a side table. Then she was to grab her purse, which was positioned right next to the door, and kneel on the floor directly in front of the delivery boy in order to find the money to pay him. As she looked for the money in the purse, she was to lean over at a 45 degree angle, which was enough to expose her fully. If she could, I even told her to act frustrated, as if she couldn't find the money, in order to let her breasts sway with her movements. What she didn't know, is that I actually hid the money in a compartment she doesn't use often to ensure that it would take her awhile to find it!

I didn't want to miss the show, so I found a place to sit out on the front porch where I wouldn't be seen. From my vantage point, however, I would be able to see everything he was seeing.

So now all we had to do was wait. I went out on the porch with a glass of wine, and sipped slowly as I looked up at the night sky, breathing in the crisp cool air of the mountains. Then I heard a car door close. I was instantly drawn from the world of the spirit to that of the flesh. I held my breath and waited. I saw a man in his mid 20's walk up to my door and ring the bell. My love answered. She was a beauty, even fully clothed. Her knee length black skirt, blond shoulder length hair tied back, and her modest flesh about to be exposed to hungry eyes. Everything went according to plan, and with a backdrop of small talk, I saw my wife kneel down to rummage through her purse. She leaned over and her milky white chest came into view. The delivery boy took a step back, and made a move to look away, but he couldn't. As he stared down at her chest, I saw him adjust his pants, and realized I had to do the same. She looked gorgeous.

After about a minute, I remembered that the frustration causing her breasts to bounce and sway was not an act, she really couldn't find the money that I hid.

"I can't believe it isn't here," she sighed, and her breasts moved with her sigh, "I don't know where it could be."

"It's always the last place you look," he said, trying to act casual by making small talk, "but please, take your time... I, I mean, I'm not in a rush." He stammered politely.

It took what seemed like forever, as his eyes memorized every shade of her areola, every curve of her chest, and the tight points of her nipples, but she finally found the money. She gave it to him quickly, catching his eye only for a second, and then closed the door. I watched him shaking his head in disbelief as he got into his car and drove away, and then I went into the house.

She was there, sitting on the staircase as I walked in the door. "Do you think I'm a slut?" She asked seriously.

"Not at all my love," I said as I kissed her cheek, "you are exciting and beautiful, and I can't wait to have you!"

She gave me a wicked smile, reached under her skirt, and slid her index finger across her slit. She held her soaking wet finger to my lips as I hungrily devoured her nectar. I couldn't wait, I turned her around right there on the stairs, lifted her skirt, and took her harder than I had ever taken her before. After we had both come hard on the stairs, I stepped back and saw the view of her sweet little sex appearing from underneath her tight little skirt, and I had a great idea for her next exposure!