Exposing My Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
My increasing desire to expose my wife's body.
1.7k words
4.54
114.1k
50
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I haven't submitted a post in a while. The reason is, I want to make sure to continue doing two things: 1. keep my posts true, with the material coming from real life experience and 2. not be too repetitive. As such, I had to wait for more... inspiration :) Let me know what you think!

*****

After our last adventure, I started fantasizing and even having dreams related to the idea of exposing my wife for a prolonged period of time in a more public setting. Before I describe the actual adventures that our desires led us to, allow me to first describe one dream I had, and one fantasy, which I whispered into her ear many a night in the throws of passion which set the stage emotionally for the fun to come!

One dream I kept having took place in a doctors office. We were there for her physical. The handsome young doctor came in and non-nonchalantly ordered my wife to undress completely. She did so with both of us watching on. She took each piece of clothing off one at a time in the slow, shy way that drives me wild. Once she was completely nude with her perfect little B cups and soft little pink nipples on her white creamy skin being devoured by our eyes, the doctor began the physical. The doctor examined her 5' 6'' 110 lb frame carefully, pushing the blond hair away from her breasts so he could get an unobstructed view. He traced the feint hint of her abs with his finger tips. Eventually he began to ask her to do various exercises and flexibility tests. The hottest of which, and the one I remember most vividly from the dream had her turned facing away from us as she was told to touch her toes. The doctor then asked her to begin sliding her legs apart to see how far she could spread her legs while still touching her toes. Her whole sex, including her tight little ass-hole were on display for us as she held this immodest position. As she held it, the doctor began snapping a few photos, as evidence of her health and flexibility, I'm sure!

This dream said a lot about my current mental state, I remember when I first started dating my wife, I accompanied her to a physical and became jealous when the doctor had to touch a stethoscope to her chest! How things have changed! I wondered how I would feel if this dream had been real.

One fantasy that kept running through my head in the months prior to our recent adventure went something like this:

I would take her to a forest to do some nude photography. I would then bind her hands and tie her so that she was bent over a low hanging branch unable to move. Sometimes when I told her this story, she was completely nude. Other times she had on a light flimsy skirt. In all scenarios, a group of hikers would come by and would begin to touch her as I took pictures of their molestation. As she would inevitably get wet and begin to moan, they would take her, one after another, as I recorded every moment.

After months of such fantasies, we resolved to at least make something happen. She agreed to expose herself in public if I did yoga with her at the same time. I agreed! After some planning, we went to the park. She had on a little white tank top and a pair of yoga tights which became see through in almost any yoga pose. Underneath, at least for now, she had on a tiny white g-string and a white bra. When we got to the park, we saw the usually assortment of park goers: hikers, picnickers, cyclists. On one side of a large field there was a small soccer game going on. Then we saw our spot! There was a group of mostly young men barbequing not far from the soccer game. We went about fifteen yards from them at the corner of the field, then turned away from them and began.

I don't know much about yoga, so she would demonstrate the position before I joined in. This had the added benefit of letting me stand back and enjoy the show she was putting on. As she bent over to do the first pose, I was reminded of my doctor's office dream, because as the material stretched and the sun shone down her pants turned completely transparent! She might as well have been standing there, bent over, in nothing but a tiny g-string! This definitely attracted attention while still allowing her to feel safe, and fairly comfortable, because she could tell herself that she was still fully clothed. After a good half-hour workout we went home and stayed in bed for the rest of the day!

The following weekend I started hinting that I would like to repeat our previous adventure.

"How about some yoga?" I teased. "And this time maybe you should lose that g-string, you know, to make yourself more comfortable." I smiled.

"I don't know about losing the g-string!" She said modestly.

I tried to counter before she could think about it, "Listen love, you'll still be fully clothed, with full length pants on, besides, how much can they see, the pants aren't THAT sheer." I lied.

To be honest, it wasn't that difficult to convince her. We were out and in a similar situation to last time within the hour. This time, she had a bikini top, and no g-string. We also brought along some sunscreen, a short skirt for her (I had plans) and a picnic. We found another group of barbequers, and pulled the same routine. As she began to show me the first pose, I was reminded of my previous statement: "how much can they see?" They saw everything. When my wife got down on all fours, arched her back hard and looked up at the sky, she might as well have been naked from the waist down. She, of course, held the pose for what seemed like an eternity. After about 10 minutes of this, the attention she was getting was becoming a bit more obvious, and she started feeling uncomfortable so we went to the other side of the park to set up our picnic.

On the way, she found a secluded spot to change into her skirt. I know she was wet because when she came out of the woods, she dipped a finger between her legs and let me taste her sweet sex as she traced my lips with her wet index finger. When we set up the picnic (mostly wine and cheese) she began experimenting with different postions to flash men that were passing by. Her sweet freshly shaved sex was on display in many angles to many men over the course of about an hour. Some looked and kept on walking, some looked intentionally away, a few paused and tried to hang around for a bit, before they left. After a few glasses of wine, I saw my wife texting, and then I heard my phone vibrate. I looked over at her. She had a naughty smile that she could not wipe off her face. I grabbed my phone and read her text:

"Should we take this to the next level?"

I decided to play along. I texted back: "How do we do that?"

She was typing fast, then she hesitated for a minute, hesitant to send me the message. After a word of five of encouragement, she pressed send.

"Well, you keep scaring away all the guys, how about you move over there so I can get someone to rub this lotion on me."

I looked over. Even with all the wine, she hid her face in embarrassment. I looked at her and asked her if she was sure. She nodded and smiled. I then told her to lie on her stomach. I hiked the skirt up a bit for her and untied her top to let it drop to the ground, still cushioning her breasts on the floor, but leaving the side of each visible. Then I found a good spot, pretended to read a book, and watched. From where I was, I saw that she wasn't really flashing anything at the moment, although her skirt was dangerously high. A few men craned their neck as they walked by but none stopped. After about 20 minutes, I saw a man walk by and pause, his shadow was being cast over her. She looked up and started talking in a low voice, I wasn't sure what she said, but he slowly knelt beside her and began rubbing the lotion on her back. After a few minutes of applying the lotion the the center of her back, his hands got more adventurous. He began widening his circles, then he began several long strokes from her shoulders, across her armpits, and along the sides of her breasts. I noticed a few times he stopped there to give a few extra strokes. He seemed to be working in and under... could he reach her nipples?

I suddenly was pulled from my reverie when my phone vibrated. It just said: "Should I let him go further."

I felt my heart racing and my cock throbbing, and without thinking I simply typed: "yes."

She must have asked him to do her legs, because he began putting lotion on the backs of her legs. He briefly covered her calves before turning to her thighs which began to part. I saw her shaved sex peeking out from between her legs, and so did he. He rubbed her thighs in long slow strokes, each one getting closer and closer to her soaking wet sex. I thought I saw her hips begin to buck and I'm certain I heard her moan. I saw her texting and couldn't wait to get the message so I could know what was going on inside her head.

The phone vibrated, I picked it up: "I'm not sure if I'm ready to do this now, but should I get his number so we could play with him some other time... maybe after some more wine!"

I quickly typed "yes" only to see her close her legs, turn over, and ask him a question. I saw her type his number into her phone and send him on his way. He hesitated, rubbing his cock through his pants, and looked back several times as he went.

I couldn't take it any more. I took her into the woods, lifted her skirt, and took her soaking wet sex harder than I ever had before.