Exposing Rose

Story Info
Husband and friend exhibit wife through hypnosis.
14.5k words
4.4
103.7k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,293 Followers

I appreciate getting feedback, both positive and negative, as long as it is constructive. I will not hesitate, however, to delete any nasty or abusive anonymous comments. I enjoy corresponding with my readers, and if you send me an e-mail I will respond. Also, if you like this story, please register your vote with the stars at the end.

--CH01-- And So It Begins

Rose had been a very outgoing young girl, that is, until she hit puberty. Although many might call it a blessing, Rose had been very uncomfortable with the changes that were happening to her body. Her breasts grew quite rapidly to a generous D cup and her hips and rear grew to give her a very shapely appearance. While many of her girlfriends looked on in envy, Rose drew the undesired attention of every hormone addled teenage boy at her school.

Her defense against all the attention and teasing was to begin to dress down. She always made sure to wear loose clothing and severely restricting undergarments to inhibit any shaking or jiggling of her womanly assets. As the other girls developed and drew their share of attention, she continued to avoid attention by camouflaging her appearance, even after she went away to college.

When she met Roy in her senior year she was immediately smitten by his kind manner and the way he seemed to look past her body and engage with her mind. They dated for several months before he even tried to get her into bed and didn't seem too concerned when she turned him down flat the first few times.

For his part, Roy was enamoured by the shy and gentle nature of the beautiful Rose and was delighted to discover the centerfold quality body hidden beneath the baggy outfits she wore. As their relationship developed, he was able to coax her out of her shell behind closed doors, but was never able to completely overcome her reluctance to dress in anything the least bit revealing when they were out in public.

When they were finally married after graduation, Roy hoped that he would eventually get Rose to "loosen up a bit" and she hoped he would eventually just let her be with her comfortable clothes and retiring ways. As time went on, it became a source of stress between them. Until several years later, when Roy met the hypnotist.

Initially it had nothing to do with his personal life. Roy had long been interested in magic and as a Christmas gift that year, Rose had purchased him a week at a magic camp where he could learn the ins and outs of some of his favourite tricks. It was there that he met Jess.

They crossed paths on their first evening and immediately hit it off, quickly becoming friends and partners in their training. As they talked, Jess revealed that he was there looking for ways to improve his hypnosis stage show with a few magic tricks. Roy was intrigued by the stories of hypnosis that Jess told him during the week and by the end had agreed to join him on stage on weekends to help with the magic.

After the camp concluded, they worked together to develop a few magic stunts to add the the standard hypnosis fare of Jess' show and began to practice them in Roy's garage. Rose had also liked Jess the minute she had met him and enjoyed his company when the men came in to relax after practicing.

In the final days before rolling out the new show, the men approached Rose and asked if she would be their practice audience participant so they could do the final adjustments to their act with someone who had no knowledge of the tricks beforehand. After some cajoling, she finally agreed, providing that there was no other audience there to observe her.

Everything worked just fine for the first couple runs through, but by then Rose had picked up the trick and was no longer a suitable "unknowing" participant. It was at this point that Jess suggested that he could simply put her under and leave a post hypnotic suggestion that she would forget the trick after each trial. Again after much convincing, Rose agreed to help.

As it turned out. Rose was an excellent hypnotic subject and Jess was able to quickly take her deep into trance. Once there, calm and relaxed, he gave her the suggestion that each time he said the word "lights out" she would return to trance where he could make her forget the trick.

He then told her that when she woke up, she would remember nothing about the trick, that she had never seen it before, and that she would be completely unaware of how it worked. Recalling her initial reluctance to help, he also suggested that when asked, she would be enthusiastic about helping them to practice. As a last minute thought, he instructed her that when she awoke from trance, her conscious mind would not recall the details of their session.

When Jess brought Rose around, Roy asked her if she would help them with a new trick. After a short pause, she readily agreed and asked what the trick was about. Roy looked at his wife carefully. There did not seem to be any evidence of deceit in her tone or in her facial expression. As the trick progressed, it became obvious to Roy that she was indeed totally unaware of how the trick was done. Amazing.

As Jess reset Rose's memory the second time and snapped her out of the trance, Roy's mind was beginning to turn. Here was Rose. His beautiful, voluptuous wife, cooperating with them and then forgetting everything they had done. And she was doing it over and over again.

After the third rehearsal, Rose looked at her watch and wondered aloud where the day had gone. She then slipped into the house to attend to some chores. As they cleaned up and reset the trick, Roy began to tell Rose's story to Jess.

"I gotta tell you buddy," Jess said. "I kinda thought Rose might be hiding an amazing figure under all those clothes. No offense you know?"

"Yeah. She's gorgeous alright. I only wish I could get her to loosen up a bit. You know. Get her to show a little more skin. Wear clothes that showed her off a little more," Roy admitted. "I tell you what though. That thing you did with her today. Getting her to do the trick then making her forget. I have to admit. That shit really turned me on."

The two men stopped what they were doing and stared at each other. This was the point of no return and neither one wanted to be the first to actually say it. It was Jess who finally broke the ice.

"Look man, hypnosis can only do so much. It's not like I can just tell her to start showing herself off you know. It has to be done with some finesse. I think I have an idea that might get her to show us some skin, but I need to know you are OK, you know, OK with me controlling her and watching."

Roy's mouth suddenly went dry as dust, but at the same time his dick started to harden in his pants. He had always wanted to show her off, but this? Could he do it? Did he really want to?

"OK. Listen. This is just looking. OK? Maybe we'll show her off a bit, but nothing dangerous. OK? I don't want her having sex with anyone else or anything. Agreed?"

Having agreed to Roy's rules the men went into the house where Jess used the "lights out" command to put Rose back under and then started with his suggestion.

"Rose. In a couple minutes I'm going to wake you up again, but when I do, you will look around and believe that you are alone in the house. Both Roy and Jess have gone downtown to buy some supplies and the house is empty except for you. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I understand," this in a whisper.

"OK Rose. When you wake up you will be alone in the house. You will not see anyone else, hear any strange noises, or talking because you are all alone. Jess and Roy are downtown. What will happen when you wake up Rose?"

"I will be alone in the house and I won't hear or see anyone else because I am alone."

"Excellent Rose. Very good. Now when you wake up and you are alone, you will feel a slight ache in your breasts. As the minutes go by, your breasts will feel increasingly sore and you will feel like you need to massage them. You will not worry about being seen because Jess is downtown with Roy and you are all alone in the house. OK Rose?"

"OK. I won't be worried about Jess because he is downtown with Roy."

"When you are alone and massaging your breasts, they will begin to feel better, but you will realize that you need to remove your bra. It is your bra that is causing your breasts to ache and if you could just take your bra off it would allow you to massage your breasts and they would feel better."

Jess and Roy both saw the look of concern pass across her face at this last statement and Jess began to realize how deeply ingrained her shyness really was. He knew right then that he would have to take this slower than he had originally thought, and add some positive reinforcement as he went.

"Rose. You know how to take your bra off without removing your shirt right?"

They saw her whole body relax as she nodded her head.

"OK Rose. When you wake up, you will be alone in the house. Your breasts will ache and you will need to remove your bra to massage them properly. You will not be worried because you are alone and you can leave your tee shirt on and take your bra off from underneath. When you have your bra off, you will massage your breasts and finally start to get relief. After a couple minutes of massage, your breasts will feel more comfortable. Do you understand this so far Rose?"

"Yes. After a couple minutes of massage I will to feel more comfortable."

"Right. You will be more comfortable without your bra and after the massage. You will not be worried about putting your bra back on because you are covered by your tee shirt and you are all alone in the house. Jess and Roy are downtown. You are comfortable and alone and you feel no need to put your bra back on and you will just go about your chores. You will feel totally comfortable and relaxed alone here in the house covered up by your tee shirt. Is that OK Rose?"

"OK. I will be alone and comfortable and relaxed as I go about my chores."

"Rose. I'm going to count down from 5 and when I reach one you will be fully awake and aware. You will be alone in the house and your breasts will begin to ache. OK Rose 5...4...starting to wake up now...3...you are waking up alone and relaxed...2......awake now..1"

Both Jess and Roy were holding their breath as Rose opened her eyes and looked around. Her eyes passed unseeingly over them both. When she looked down at her chest then reached up to cup both breasts in her hands, both men exhaled loudly then stopped stock still. Nothing. Rose obviously hadn't heard or seen a thing as she looked around

It was working. It was really working. Roy was now fully hard in his pants as he saw his friend watching his wife massage her breasts. When he glanced down, he saw that Jess had a tent in the front of his pants too. When he looked back up, Jess was looking right back.

"Are you sure?" Jess asked once more. "It's not too late to change your mind."

Roy looked back to Rose who now had a concerned look on her face and was vigorously massaging her generous tits through her clothing. It was the most erotic thing he had ever seen her do in their entire time together and there was no way he was turning back now, so he simply nodded his head.

Roy felt his heart pound in his chest as they watched Rose reach up behind her back and unhook her bra. Like most of her clothing the tee shirt was at least a couple sizes too big for her and there was plenty of room for her to pull her arms inside one at a time to pull the bra straps down. In less than a minute, she had removed her bra from under her shirt and thrown it in the washer.

The men could clearly see the outline of her large erect nipples poking through the material of her shirt until her hands returned to continue their massaging action. With her breasts now completely unrestrained, They moved enticingly as she squeezed and pressed them together under her shirt. Roy felt as if his head was going to explode from the rush of excitement he was experiencing.

For his part, Jess was starting to be affected by the show as well. He was now fully hard in his pants and breathing heavily as he stared openly at Rose's chest and hands. After another minute or two of the massaging, Rose sighed and dropped her hands.

In all their years together, Roy had never seen his wife go bra-less, and the sight was intensely arousing for him. The bouncing bobbling motion of her large unrestrained breasts under the loose tee almost made him cum in his pants. His uptight conservative wife was letting her tits swing free in front of his friend and it was almost too much to bear.

The two friends followed her into the bedroom and watched as she began to collect some laundry. Everything was going as planned until Rose bent over to pick up a pair of his discarded boxers. Rose had not tucked her shirt back into her jeans, and as she doubled over at the waist, the loose tee fell away from her body.

Jess let out a loud groan of excitement as Rose's large hanging tits were completely exposed to him. When she reached around to pick up Roy's other discarded clothing, the soft flesh swung and jiggled invitingly increasing his excitement.

"Shit. Those tits are magnificent," Jess groaned. "That alone was worth the effort."

"Jeezus," Roy replied. "I never thought it would go this far. I never thought you would see her naked tits. It's a fucking dream come true." And as she stood up and spun towards them making her tits swing wildly side to side, he noticed Jess rubbing his erection through his jeans.

"Listen Jess. What do you say we knock it off for Today. We can't keep her in this state too long, and we need to get her back into her bra before we bring her out of it."

"I've got another idea for some fun. It might be a way to start desensitizing her to showing off a little." Jess said with a rather devious smile. "How about we put her back under and fix it so we can "come home" and catch her dressed like this? Wouldn't it be great to have her know she was showing off?"

Once again Roy's libido kicked in and I asked him what he intended to do. After a brief explanation he agreed and Jess went back to work on Rose's brain.

"Lights out. Rose. How do you feel Rose?"

"Relaxed and comfortable," this in a semi-whisper.

"Good. In a minute I am going to wake you up and when I do I want you to continue to feel comfortable and relaxed and continue about your chores just like you were doing. You will not even think about your bra or your shirt as you go about your business. The guys are going to come home soon and when they do you will forget that you have removed your bra. You won't notice the motion of your breasts under your shirt. It will all seem perfectly normal. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Everything will seem perfectly normal."

"After the guys have been home for about 10 minutes, you will begin to feel that you are forgetting something. It will begin nagging on you, but you will be unable to recall what it is you have forgotten. Slowly over the next 10 minutes you will notice that Jess and Roy seem to be looking at your chest and watching you move. After the 10 minutes have passed you will suddenly recall that you took your bra off earlier to throw it in the laundry and that you are currently naked under your shirt."

"OK Rose. Now when you realize what you have done. You will feel a little rush of naughty excitement. A little tingle in the pit of your stomach, telling you that you are excited to be showing off to your husband and his friend. That tingle feels good and you savour it for a moment or two before you excuse yourself and head back to the bedroom to get properly dressed. What are you going to do when you realize that you are naked under your shirt Rose?"

"I am going to feel a tingle of excitement and it is going to feel good. I will savour it and then go get properly dressed."

"Also Rose. Whenever anyone says the words "perfectly natural" you will begin to feel safe and secure. Whatever you were discussing or whatever your concerns or doubts were when you hear the words "perfectly natural" Those concerns and doubts will all fade away to insignificance. The words "perfectly natural" will calm you and cause you to dismiss any cares or concerns you have. What are the words that will calm you Rose?"

"Perfectly natural."

"Good. We are going to go out in the garage now Rose and when you hear the door close behind us, you will awaken. You will not remember any of my instructions. "

When the men returned from the garage, Rose greeted them normally. They still had a nice view of her magnificent tits through her tee shirt and were both enjoying the show, when Roy noticed a little frown creeping onto her face.

"What's the matter honey?" He prompted. "Why the frown?"

"I feel like I'm forgetting something. I just can't put my finger on it that's all," Rose replied.

And so it went until suddenly Rose stopped what she was doing and looked down at her chest. Both Roy and Jess noticed the red flush of embarrassment flood up her neck to her face as she realized that she had been bra-less in front of the men since they had come home. Rose clutched a handful of laundry to her chest and excused herself before heading back to the bedroom.

"Well, looks like the show is over for today, I guess I better be getting home," Jess announced. "Let me know what she says. See you tomorrow."

For her part, Rose was confused by her reaction. She had no idea how she had forgotten that she had taken her bra off, and even less of how she hadn't noticed when they first came home. But the men had hardly noticed. They hadn't ogled her or made rude remarks or gotten hard in their pants or anything. They had seen her breasts lose under her tee and hardly reacted at all. A tingle of excitement ran up her spine as she thought about them looking and as she thought about what they had seen, the tingle got stronger.

That night she talked about her feelings with Roy and asked about his lack of reaction.

"Rose. We're all adults. It's not like you exposed yourself or anything. I'm sure that Jess didn't really think anything of it either. Perfectly natural."

"But I felt a little tingle, It kind of made me excited to know that you two had seen me going bra-less. I've never felt anything like that before. Do you think something is wrong with me? Am I losing my mind and turning into a slut or something?" She asked, truly concerned.

It took Roy the rest of the night to convince her that she wasn't going insane and that she wasn't a slut. Perfectly natural became his mantra.

--CH02-- Pool Party

It was several days later when Jess returned to work on the trick. After a couple hours practice the men headed out to the pool deck to relax with a beer. Conversation soon turned to Rose. Roy really wanted to have another session of Rose going bra-less, but Jess argued it would be more fun to do something else. He just needed some inspiration.

It was a hot day and the water looked cool and inviting. Soon enough, Rose joined them. Even in this heat, she had on Capri pants and a heavy tee over her full bra. Not exactly a sunbathing outfit.

"Lights out," and Jess watched as Rose's face went slack. "Rose. Aren't you warm out here in the sun with those hot clothes on? Wouldn't it be nice to go for a swim and cool off?"

"Yes," she whispered. "But Jess is here and I couldn't wear my bathing suit in front of him."

"Why not Rose? He's a good guy and we're all adults here. He won't bother you."

"I know. It's just that my old suit disintegrated at the end of last season and all I have now is a two piece that shows my tummy. I just wouldn't feel right wearing that in front of Jess," she explained.

"OK. Rose. It's really warm out here and that water looks so inviting. If you wore a tee shirt over your suit, then Jess wouldn't see any skin and you could go for a nice cooling dip. Maybe all three of you could go in the water. You would really like that Rose. It would all be perfectly natural. You wouldn't be so self conscious if everyone was wet. Everyone swimming and you covered by your tee shirt."

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,293 Followers