Exposure

Story Info
She fulfills a fantasy with a flasher.
3.5k words
4.2
53.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd already been masturbating all morning. I had to get out of the house and go for a walk. I had to go somewhere public, somewhere VERY public so I wouldn't be tempted to shove my hands back down inside my pants - again!

I had recently joined an online "Erotica" writing group and my initial curiosity of erotica and its subject matter, had grown rapidly and recently developed into a fully-fledged obsession. I couldn't keep away from the computer any available waking hour I had.

I'd started to get up an hour earlier than I needed before work just to go online, and when I got home from work in the afternoons, I had a little ritual of making a strong cup of coffee, locating the latest chocolate obsession in my cupboard and sitting down in front of the computer. I'd go online, click onto the site, and log in. I had an insatiable thirst to see what was new, to see who had written something really exciting, something that I hadn't yet read. I was constantly looking for those topics I had until recently, considered taboo.

When I first joined the site I had lurked quietly in the background, privately reading everyone else's contributions. At first I stuck to what I considered to be the 'safe' topics; gay sex; lesbian sex; group sex; romantic sex; the topics I didn't feel uncomfortable about reading and or talking about. Ironic that even in the safety and security of my own home, and I lived alone, that I still felt uncomfortable reading sexually orientated topics that weren't necessarily taboo subjects, but rather than the one's I had never explored before and was still a little reluctant to.

However, this feeling, this reluctance, it was all to change a lot faster than I had ever imagined. Perhaps it was always there, lying dormant inside me, waiting for the right key to unlock the part of the brain that said, 'it's okay'.

Soon, I had begun to read those stories I was afraid to. I began with the stories of concentual rape, bestiality, even incest and finally Bondage and Discipline - I actually found the last subject boring to be honest. I didn't necessarily like all the subjects, but they did awaken something deep in my core, something almost primal. A light switched on and soon, not only was I reading the stories, I had also begun to participate in group discussions, contribute emails, and then finally, began to write a little myself . I sat up till the early hours of the morning either reading, writing or talking online to other members of the group, the subject always sex. I was exhausted and I hadn't actually been physical with anyone in months! It wouldn't by any means be an understatement to say I was horny all the time. If I wasn't discussing sex online, I was reading about it, or thinking about it.

I would be standing in line waiting for my sandwich to made at the corner deli and I would be daydreaming about the ménage a trios I had read about that morning, or I would be one of the participants of the orgy being held on the floor of the old 16th century castle, me the big lusty whore having every hole filled, every inch of her body roughly pinched and groped, me being pounded by dirty ugly men and licked by several scrawny women, me, whose name was being called for the third time, "Madam? Miss? EXCUSE ME???? Your lunch is ready!" How embarrassing.

So it was, that after several months of quite intense involvement with the group, that I found myself one morning in a particularly heightened state of arousal. It must have been the right time in my cycle, or perhaps the fact that I hadn't actually engaged in any actual acts of physical love-making or a combination of the two, but whatever the reason, this particular day, I was as horny as hell and couldn't keep my hands out of my pants. I had woken up; had a quick wank followed by a shower. As I sat at the computer for my morning session, I was too horny to concentrate so I had cyber sex with a young Indian guy who's command of English sucked, but it didn't matter, all he wanted to do was tie me to his bed and do nasty things, actually he wanted me to do nasty things to myself - so I complied.

Luckily it was the weekend, so not too long after my Indian romp, I made myself some breakfast and plopped in front of the TV. It was a gorgeous day outside and I felt guilty about being so lazy. Toast and tea finished, I decided to dress and go for a walk. I put on my bra, and fondled my own breasts in the process. I put on my t-shirt and squeezed my nipples thru the material; as I pulled my skirt up, I decided to not wear any knickers. Right, ready to go, but first, I had better have a masturbate just one more time. This was getting almost comedic. Well, it would have been if I hadn't have actually had to apply nearly the whole tube of lube to help me out because I was so sore from already giving myself a good seeing too!

I had already masturbated in bed before I got up that morning, and then again in the shower before breakfast. I always liked the shower, even thou I felt guilty wasting all that water. I had my own bathroom and the shower head was handheld, so as I sat on the tiles, legs spread apart, I turned the water down so it drizzled heavily from the head and aimed it onto my clitoris. It took a bit to get the water down to just the right pressure, but once accessed, it was go go go...

Just before walking out the door, I grabbed the book that was this weeks 'suggested reading' for the online writers group. Someone had, quite aptly, bought up in our Wednesday night discussion session the week before, how they had found it uncomfortable reading a story recently posted about male to male sex. The person was female, and despite being part of an erotic writing group, she had never read any gay male sex stories before. I asked her how she felt about the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras held in Sydney, Australia each year, and she simply answered that as she lived in a small coastal village in Western Australia, it rarely got a mention on the news in her part of the world and so wasn't really anything special. She wasn't homophobic, she told us, and although not having any gay friends, she said, that in her opinion, we were all human beings, not labels, such as gay, straight, bi etc, so she didn't have a problem. So, due to her innocent and somewhat sheltered and perhaps unexposed life when it came to gay sex, she had quite simply never been exposed to it and therefore felt a little uncomfortable with it. It made sense.

After this discussion, the group moderator had suggested we all choose a topic that was, as gay sex was to our female member, uncomfortable for us to read. To go outside our boundaries. The book chosen was a selection of short stories, to my thinking, lesser in quality for erotica. Infact, calling it erotic may have been stretching the genre. It was more a collection of bawdy Playboy type sex stories; lots of tits and ass, not much style or class. However, it did the job, and that's arguably what books about fucking, licking and sucking were all about. It made me horny yet again - and like I needed help anyway.

I had gone down the beach in a skirt with no undies on, on purpose; and picking my spot to sit down and read wasn't random either. It was a vast stretch of beach that lay before me as I walked for at least 30 minutes following the sand around the bay which would eventually take me to the next town, if I kept walking for a good hour. Inland from the ocean lapping at the shore lay miles and miles of untouched coastal heathland - thick with bush, heavy with Banksia trees, lush with foliage??? And in between the wet and the dry/ the sea and the bush, lay the little ripples of sand dunes covered with a spattering of the brightly coloured red's and pinks of pigface and the tall, spindly dry wheat coloured Spinifex grass.

I walked into the dunes, not too far from the sand so as not to be completely enveloped by bush - I was cautious to some degree, you never know what, or who might lay in there. Being a hot day snakes were almost certain to be coiled and baking out in the open under the heat of the sun.

I reclined back on the natural pillow of a small sand dune and picked up the chapter where I had left it. An old man was enthusiastically pounding the flesh of a young virgin who, with lust in her eyes and sweat on her brow, lay squealing with delight at each heavy hard thrust - of course she did! I shifted position, laying further down, not surprised by the tingling in my own crotch. As I began to move my hand down to it, I heard a rustling noise beside me. The noise was close and it startled me thinking immediately it was a snake. I sat up, scanned around, saw nothing. After a few minutes, seeing nothing and hearing nothing more, satisfied I wasn't about to be bitten, returned to my book.

I had read perhaps five words of the sentence in front of me when something suddenly caught my eye and I quickly glanced up. In front of me, not more than five metres away, atop a small sand dune, basking proudly in the sun, reclined a very, fully, butt-naked man. I looked back down at my book, read the same five words and suddenly looked up again. Yes, there he was, a fully naked reclining, naked, butt naked man! I felt my eyes widen, first in shock and astonishment, and then in anger, before I re read the same five words again.

Jesus fucking christ, I cried inside the loneliness of my own head, there is a naked guy in front of me. Then it dawned on me, He's the flasher everyone had been talking about recently, the pervert, the exhibitionist, and he's here, now, in front of ME! As my mouth went dry my thoughts ran quick. What do I do? Get up? Walk away? Do I get up, walk away and air my disgust loudly? Do I yell at him to fuck off? No, what if that angers him and he has a knife? A knife? Where the fuck would he be hiding a knife? Oh my god, does he just want me to look at him? Does he want me to tell him he's got a nice dick? Jesus.... As these thoughts violently circled inside my head, slapping against the padded walls of my brain, I stole a look upwards again. He'd moved. Not far; he was standing upright, one hand on his hip, the other above his brow covering the sun from his eyes. He was standing so tall and proud, his legs apart, and with a huge stupid smile on his face. I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing.

"Um, what are you doing?" I asked, and then spewed forth a ridiculously unnecessarily loud laugh. "Do you like what you see?" he spoke, and as he asked his question he waved his hand royal like, down at his penis. I laughed, and then stopped. I hadn't really taken a look yet. I knew he was naked, I knew there was a dick dangling there between his legs, but I hadn't looked at it. I cocked my head and took a look. As I did, he stood up straight and proud knowing he was on show, delighting in his audience giving him the inspection that was he's sole purpose for being here. I looked at him, well, at his dick to be precise. I couldn't really get a good look though as I was facing into the sun which obscured a really good seeing to. I didn't dare tell him to move thou, this was all creepy enough without him getting any closer to me. "Well?" he asked breaking the silence, smiling proudly at me. "Yes, not bad" I answered '''Not bad'?" he repeated, then took a step toward me. I sat up right and stuck my hand out "Stop right there!" I demanded, "That's close enough thanks." And with that he stopped. "Have another look" he invited and this made me giggle again. I couldn't believe the sheer innocence and pride of this guy. He was obviously under the illusion that this single woman, lying peacefully on the beach reading her book, was going to appreciate him waving his cock around in her face. Funny thing was thou, the woman on the beach was beginning to develop a tinge of excitement and enjoyment from the events.

I looked up at him and into his face this time, but it didn't last long. If I was going to look at the dick of a complete stranger, and most likely a sexually perverted sick one at that, then I didn't really want things to get personal!

He stood legs apart, hands on hips, facing me. I looked down at him. This time I let me linger last a lot longer, and as the silence gradually became strangely comfortable, he grew hard and erect right in front of me. Quickly embarrassed, I coughed and looked away. He stood firm, and whispered, "Don't look away now. Watch me" I felt a flurry of activity in my stomach. Nerves and embarrassment, and a few others. Sick yet sweet. I felt guilty pleasure. I decided to watch him, although I think I had decided that a long time before this moment.

His hand moved from his hip and he wrapped it slowing and entirely around his still erect dick. As skin made contact with skin, he let out a long, slow sigh. "Ooooooooo yeah" he whispered to himself. He sounded like he could do voice overs for pornos. Oh god, I suddenly realised, I'm actually going to sit here and watch this guy wank In broad daylight; a complete stranger; a skinny guy with a long skinny dick, is going to wank, and come, in front of me. Astonishment and disgust soon softened into a delicious and devilish dark desire, and suddenly I felt wet between my thighs.

His hand was slow to move as he grasped himself and worked on his erection. Up and down his hand slid in long languid movements. It was like he was kneading himself, pulling himself longer then releasing his grip slightly as his dick retracted back to its normal erect size.

His motion grew quicker and his panting and ohhing grew louder. He rolled his backwards as he let out a deep moan, his dick pointing skyward, while the flashers hand gripped his own red hot penis and suddenly stopped all wanking. He shuddered, then stopped and became very still. Then quite suddenly he glared down at me before quickly whispering, "I need to kneel down." "Sure," I said. "I mean, you get yourself comfortable. Jesus, you can do what ever the fuck position you like man." No, he hissed, I want to kneel down over you. With this he took four huge strides towards me that landed him at me feet. His naked torso flung itself down onto the sand, his legs straddled and hovering just above mine, his penis now touching my lower leg as he leant in toward me. "I want to come on you"

This freaked me out and I felt the strangest strain of fear ever felt. In the deafening silence I suddenly noticed how heavy I was breathing as I looked into his face and answered him, "Yes." He smiled, his face still only inches from mine. His hand reached down once again to his dick and he moaned onto my cheek as skin once again found skin.

He leant back as he began slowly again stroking himself. He closed his eyes and with each pull on his dick he swayed back and forth, just a little, so that he came close to my face and then pull away. With each warm breath he breathed on me, the more I feared, the more revolted I was of him, the more disgusted with myself I became, and the more I liked it, I really like it. I then also realised I was fully clothed. If this guy is going to come on me, it will end up all over my clothes and I'm not walking all the way back home with a big wet stain on my shirt and smelling like a whore.

Wait! Suddenly I stopped him. He cursed, "What...?" "Just wait," I looked up him and suddenly something changed inside me. I lost all fear, all inhibition, all worry, any sense of self. I became the slut I had secretly dreamed of being for just one time, I wanted this guy to wank all over me. I wanted him to be dirty and gross and come all over my bra, on my breasts and on my face. I wanted him to come in my hair. I think I even wanted this guy to fuck me. I was messing with the dark side and I was enjoying it. The instant I decided to willingly succumb was the instant my crouch flooded. My pussy tingled with excitement.

I had told him to wait. He obeyed but was anxious. I arched my back slightly and then began to unbutton the buttons on my blouse. I looked up at him and he smiled an evil boyish grin back. "I don't want you to come on my clothes," I explained, "Come on my tits, I whispered to him as I undid the last button and pushed the sides of my shirt away to reveal my breasts up at him. I noticed my nipples were erect.

He was visibly very aroused by this display grunting his approval as he began now viciously tugging at his reddened and extremely hardened dick. This wasn't going to take long, I thought a little amused. He was going red in the face as he pulled and pulled, his grunting and gruffing in sync with his tugging, pulling. Oh, oh, oh, tug, tug tug. He now began pulling even faster, it was like watching a mechanical wind up toy winding up over it's hinges, steam flying out his ears, his red face about to explode. He pulled and pulled, faster, now faster, and then suddenly he lurched his lower half, dick in hand, quite suddenly up and into my face. "Suck it bitch!" he suddenly yelled fiercely at me and pushing the back of my head with his free hand, he pushed his dick into my rather surprised and unsuspecting mouth.

My first reaction was to gag, and tell him to fuck off, I was not going to suck his cock. No sooner had I finished the thought that I realised that not only was it too late, but that I had already begun sucking greedily at his dick, and I was enjoying it.

He pushed the back of my head a little too hard, but while he was of average width, he wasn't that long that I couldn't fit him all in comfortably. I sucked as he grasped a clump of hair on the back my head, pushing himself into me, and I sucked him. "Ohhhh yeah, suck it," he moaned. A few more big slow thrusts and then he quickened his pace, thrusting jerkily, like he was going to come. His breathing quickened, his moaning reduced to grunts, his hand gripped hard on my hair and I could feel him throbbing in my mouth.

He's going to come in my mouth! I screamed silently. Fucking hell! No, I don't want that. I had two loose hands. With one I grabbed his hand that held my hair, and with the other I grasped it around his cock. It was the first time I had touched him.

As I pulled him forcefully off me, I hastened with my reasoning, "You're not coming in my mouth!" I quickly told him.

"Can I fuck you then?" he asked.

When I got home that after noon, I had a long, cool shower; I needed it. Draped casually in a towel, I sat in front of the computer and turned it on. Rather than taking part in the online group discussion, which was to be based on the book we had been given to read, the one I had just stained with cum down the beach, I would instead write a quick vignette. In it, I would recall, and perhaps embellish the events of that afternoon. For a crappy book, it sure had me fucked...