Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent down and took his come-covered cock back into her mouth. She rolled it about in her mouth like a great lollypop, then let him go for a moment.

"I can't believe how good your come tastes."

She put her head down again. She was relishing it, taking him so deep into her mouth he could feel the back of her throat, then letting it slide back out between her lips. Her head began to move with a faster rhythm and her hand took hold of his shaft firmly at the base and began to move in time, up and down, while she made little excited gasping sounds with each bob of her head. He could feel a tremendous pressure of arousal growing, and he found his hips bucking up to meet her mouth.

Sometimes she'd release him long enough to say something to turn him on even more: "Oh, I can't believe how hard your cock is. Do you want to come, baby? Do you want to come in my mouth?"

And as he got closer and closer, she could feel it, because her little hungry gasps got louder and more excited and her head moved faster, and her hand pressed down hard on his balls, and he pushed her hair away to watch her do it, her lips and his cock, and then suddenly he was coming, spurting, bursting in her mouth and filling it with his sweet, hot, sticky juice, so much come she was struggling to swallow it all.

But he sagged only for a moment. As he watched her smearing his sticky come over her breasts, he was already getting hard again. He couldn't wait. He grabbed her and lifted up her skirt. She turned her rump to him, hands and knees on the floor, and he ripped her panties down her thighs. But just as he was about to enter her, a pair of headlights lit up the window. Pete's car was coming down the drive.

"Oh, fuck! FUCK!" Jacqueline sprang to her feet, wrenching up her panties and grabbing desperately for her top.

"Shit! Where are my undies?" Jamie was trying to get his jeans back on. He heard the car door open and pulled on the jeans as they were, hoping the underwear wouldn't be somewhere obvious when Pete turned on the light.

Jaqueline had gotten her skirt back on, but she was still casting around desperately for her bra. Her breasts were still smeared with his come. "Forget it — there's no time," he urged her. "Just get in the bathroom, quick..."

Jamie grabbed his shirt and ran for his room. He just heard the front door opening as the bathroom door closed behind Jacqueline. Christ, he thought, the room probably stinks of sex.

He stood on the other side of the door panting, his heart pounding in his chest, listening to Pete's shuffling, erratic footsteps, his incompetent, drunken attempts to find the light switch. At last the light went on. At the same time he heard the shower in the bathroom start.

There was silence in the room next door. Jamie held his breath. Then he heard Pete's footsteps again, his wheedling voice: "That you babe?" No answer. His voice further away now, outside the bathroom: "That you in there babe?"

"Piss off Pete," came Jacqueline's voice.

Pete muttered something obscene under his breath, and shuffled off. From further down the house he heard Pete's bedroom door close.

Jamie waited. There was no sound except the sound of running water from the shower. He opened the door to the living room quietly. Sure enough, there were his y-fronts in the middle of the floor. He switched off the light, then he tiptoed to the hallway. No sound from Pete's room. He was probably out cold already. He crept up to the bathroom door and very gently let himself through, closing the door silently behind him. Then he slipped out of his shirt. He was hard before he even started to unbutton his jeans.

He pushed aside the shower curtain. Jacqueline started with fright. He put a finger to his lips. Her eyes were wide but she kept silent. He pushed her up against the tiled wall, his cock against her belly. "What are you doing?" she whispered. He took a cake of soap and lathered up his hands, keeping her pinned against his body. "Shhhh. What does it look like?" He spread the soap over her breasts, kneading them, his hands full of her slippery flesh, her nipples hardening under his thumbs.

"Are you crazy?" she whispered.

He stopped her mouth with his, and she gave up, surrendered to her arousal. Her body moved against his, the soap suds running down between their skins so they slithered against one another, slick and hot as tongues. Squeezed and slipping between their bellies, his cock was tight as a drum, already starting to ooze. She eased herself down his body and pushed her breasts together, the fat column of his flesh sliding up out of the valley between them to touch her chin, then her lips. She let it slide back down between her tits then back up again, looking up at him with narrowed eyes as she flicked and rolled her tongue over his glans, licking up the pre-come that welled from the tip. Up and down she moved, squeezing and licking him in turns, while Jamie leaned against the wall, the water beating on his back, trying to stifle his groans and the explosive urge to come. Then she straightened, opened her legs and wrapped a thigh around his waist, grinding her pussy against his thigh. He got his hands under her sud-slippery buttocks and lifted her up onto the prong of his cock. They were both so lubricated with suds and their own juices that his full length slid into her immediately. She bucked against him, and he plumbed the depths of her, holding her tight against the wall and fucking her with quick, light strokes.

She was whispering fiercely under the cover of the splashing water: oh yes, that feels so good, come on fuck me, come inside me, fuck me harder, oh yes...Then suddenly he was coming, unable to help himself again, biting hard on her neck to stifle the long, deep groan that escaped his throat as he spurted into her.

Then he let her go, slipped out of her and knelt on the ceramic floor. He pushed her legs apart, getting his head between her thighs, and thrust his tongue up into her. Her legs shook and she clutched his head, pressing herself into his face. He tasted water and salt and his own come. He moved to her clit, tonguing it fast and light while he pushed three fingers deep up inside her. He felt the growing tension in her body, then she gave a sudden gasp, and her cunt pulsed and squeezed as she came against his face.

He dried himself quietly and got dressed while she stayed in the shower a little longer to cover the sound. Then he slipped out the door.

He was halfway across the living the room when he heard the drawl from the shadows.

"Well if it ain't Sonny Jim. Guess whose holiday's about to get a whole lot worse."

12