Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be in my room. I'll leave you to it for a bit." Jack reached forward and tapped her laptop screen softly with the tip of his index finger, "Don't work too hard, ok?"

Emma just nodded her head and watched as he stood up and walked out of the room. She knew that this was getting serious now; from the second that image had flashed across the computer screen that morning, she had been unable to think of anything else but Jack. It had rekindled a fire that had been smouldering for far too long now. Something would have to give.

She sat with her computer on her lap and stared off into space. Emma wasn't sure how long she had been daydreaming but a 'ping' sound from the speakers brought her back down to earth. She opened up the email that sat in her inbox and suddenly felt lightheaded seeing who the sender was. It was the man upstairs.

-

I know you saw my photographs today, I could see it in your eyes.

You could barely look at me this evening but I couldn't keep my eyes off of you.

You're fucking sexy when you blush, Em.

Join me?

-

"Oh, my God!" she squealed in shock, clapping her hand to her mouth. Her eyes drifted to the top of the email and saw that there was an attachment. "He didn't."

Emma's hands were shaking so much she could barely work the track pad on the laptop to click on it. As it opened up, there, full screen and just for her was the hottest guy she had ever laid her eyes on. He was wearing the same pair of jeans and white linen shirt as ten minutes ago, he'd just taken the photo. He was relaxing back in his chair at the desk, the buttons of his shirt being teased open by his big, strong hands.

She knew this was it, no turning back now. Emma placed her laptop on the coffee table and walked into the hall. She slowly climbed the stairs on unsteady legs, still aroused and with an incessant tingling sensation still teasing from her denied orgasm earlier; she could feel the swollen, squishy heat between her thighs with each step. Her stomach tightened in anticipation.

She felt a little silly by the incredible level of nervous tension that she was feeling. It wasn't like she was a virgin, and Jack had just given her a very definitive 'come on'. Trying to control her breathing, she stopped just outside his bedroom door and slowly pushed it open. He was sat there waiting, his shirt now open and exposing his incredible upper body. It was enough to make any woman drool. Emma's attempt to remain in control of her own body began to fail as her breathing shallowed and her pulse quickened.

"I, err..." Emma began, but was cut off with a slow shake of his head. Her mouth opened and closed as an amused smirk creased his lips. He looked straight into her eyes and she felt like a gazelle that had just turned around and caught sight of a lion licking its lips.

"I'm going to say this once, Emma, so there is no misunderstanding between us." His voice was like dripping honey and as he shifted in his seat, the muscles of his abdomen rippled across his frame; the perfect, hard-earned abs like steel under his skin. "I want you."

She didn't know if it was his words, or the lustful longing evident in his eyes, but their bodies collided in a whirlwind of sexual energy as he crushed her up against the door, slamming it shut behind them. His lips mashed against hers, a passionate press of hot, moist flesh as their tongues danced against each other.

"Oh, fuck," Emma whimpered, as Jack's untamed fervour possessed her body in whatever way he wished. The sharp, grating of his stubbled cheek against the soft skin of her own drove her wild. She tangled her fingers in his hair and pulled tightly as his hands roamed her body and his lips began their descent. He played his tongue and teeth down her the side of her sensitive neck and she tipped her head back as he passionately kissed her throat.

Emma's hands roamed the landscape of his chest, resting on his firm pecks, the warmth of his skin fuelling her fire. Jack's unrelenting assault of her body was animalistic and impassioned as her back and shoulders bounced off the door. She gasped as she felt his strong hands slide up her legs, gripping the bottom of her skirt as he shimmied it up over her thighs.

He dropped to his knees and Emma had to lean into the door behind her, resting her hands on his head to stop from collapsing. The lust-filled aroma of her sex permeated the room from the cloying dampness of her lacy, black panties as Jack slowly worked his fingers under the waist band and began to tease the hot, swollen lips of her aching pussy.

"Jack... please!" she moaned, before bruising her bottom lip with her teeth. It had been a long time since anyone else's fingers had touched her. It felt... electric. Gripping and tugging at his hair, she could hear him breathing deeply, taking in the scent of a woman. Hooking his fingers over the waistband of panties, her heightened senses detected the slight rustle of the delicate material slipping over her hips and sliding down her smooth legs to pool on the floor at her ankles.

Encouraging her legs a little wider apart with his hands, Jack leaned forward and, with one long, slow motion, turned Emma's mind to mush. He ran his warm tongue from the soft, puckered skin of her arse up, slowly parting her swollen, hot folds and finally flicking gently off the tip of her throbbing clit. Emma's knees buckled and Jack stood to hold her. He placed one strong arm around her waist and, with the other, gripped her bottom and lifted her from the floor effortlessly. In his arms, she was in heaven.

His stubble brushed against her cheeks once more as he again whispered his seduction softly into her ear.

"You taste so fucking good."

Completely unable to help herself, Emma giggled like a girl and Jack laughed also. Carrying her over to his kingsize bed, he playfully threw her onto the crisp, cool cotton sheets as the glint in his eyes suggested all manner of terrible things in Emma's imagination.

As she lay there with a splay of messy blonde hair covering his subtly, cologne scented pillow, she relaxed into the reality of the situation. Now she knew how Jack also felt about her, all of Emma's earlier nervousness began to dissipate and a streak of mischief presented itself. Jack leant forward to crawl onto the foot of the bed but Emma halted his progress with a raised finger.

"Strip for me."

With an amused smile on his lips, he stood back up and began to slowly undress for her in a private striptease of her very own, a show that money could not buy. Watching that perfect specimen slip the open shirt from his shoulders whilst he looked directly into her eyes reminded Emma of the urgent need to relieve the tension that had been building all day. In a mirror of sensual teasing, she lifted her hips from the bed and wiggled the black material of her skirt over her hips, and discarded it off the side of the bed.

Her breath caught in her throat and she licked her lips as she watched Jack's nimble fingers unfasten the buckle of his brown leather belt and, in a clenched fist, slip it from his jeans before slackened fingers let it drop to the floor. Each pop of the buttons on his jeans sent a shudder of delight through her before he finally slid them off exposing his rippling thighs and a huge bulge inside of his tight, black boxer shorts.

Unable to keep his hands off her a moment longer, he crawled up between her legs like some prowling, wild animal and gripped the soft fabric of her blouse. In a perfect mirror of her earlier fantasy and with a subtle grunt, he tore her shirt open, sending the delicate, pearlescent buttons bouncing and rolling across his bedroom floor. Emma gasped in shock at this display of primal lust and reached up to bring his mouth to hers, their lips crushing together in a press of warm, soft flesh.

Reaching down between their bodies, she slid her hand over the bulge in Jack's boxers and squeezed gently. This elicited a moan of approval that resonated in her mouth as she moaned in reply. Emma slipped her hand inside and closed her fingers around his long, thick cock for the first time. Rubbing slowly up and down the length, she could feel that he was as hard as steel as his hips began to push back and forth, thrusting into her fist.

Working his hands behind her back, he unhooked her matching, black lace bra and slid it from her heaving breasts. With her nipples firm and aching for some attention, Jack's warm mouth and skillful tongue felt like heaven as he took each one in turn and sucked on them with a loving tenderness, each gentle nibble causing a whimper of appreciation. Cupping her breasts in his large hands, he kissed his way down between the swell of her supple mounds of feminine flesh as his cock slipped from her grip. His lips burned over her skin, leaving a path of fire and passion etched like a trail of sexual fervency.

Delicately scraping his teeth across the silken skin of her abdomen, Jack slid lower on the bed until he was nestled between Emma's thighs. A high pitched groan of sexual ecstasy escaped from her pursed lips as he firmly spread her legs wider. With a hunger that betrayed his inner desire, he began to devour the beautiful woman laid before him parting her puffy, warm labia as his tongue began to stroke against her tortured sex.

Emma arched her back and slipped her fingertips through his hair, pulling him into her. Her agony of constant arousal and orgasm denial had left her on the brink of insanity. With a renewed vigour, Emma bucked her hips against his face, feeling the flat of this tongue as it lapped at her pussy. Knowing from her response how much Emma needed this, Jack decided he was in a mischievous mood and infrequently flicked and feathered his stiffened tongue across Emma's clitoral hood, knowing it would drive her to madness.

Just when he thought that Emma could take no more and one more solitary lick would tip the scales, he stopped and slowly worked his way back up over her body, placing his hands either side of her slender shoulders.

"You fucking tease," Emma whispered coarsely.

"Who's teasing?" Jack whispered in his husky voice, his playful grin disarming yet infuriating. Pushing his hips forward, his cock played slowly against her folds, becoming slick and feeling the waiting warmth.

Emma gripped his face firmly and looked into the eyes that burned with a passion she had lusted over for so long, "Jack, I need you to fuck me!"

With a smouldering expression that made her squirm, he lowered his body to hers and kissed the crook of her neck as the head of his cock spread her crease and speared its way slowly into her depths. "Yes!" she cried out, raking her fingernails across his muscular shoulders as she wrapped her legs around his back, hooking her ankles just above his buttocks and forcing him deeper inside.

With each thrust he eased a little more of his length into Emma's tight, clenching pussy until, with a final push and a grunt of satisfaction he felt his balls press against her ass. She squeezed his cock with an unknown hunger, gripping his shaft like a vice of hot, liquid silk. Feeling the intense pleasure of her warmth, Jack stroked his thick, hard length into her slick pussy with a rhythmic clarity, the ridges of his muscular outline relaxing and contracting as his hips rolled into hers again and again.

"Oh yes!" Emma cried, "Jack, please! Fuck me hard."

Jack picked up the pace and began to plunge harder and faster into Emma as her hips bucked against his, meeting each forceful press. Her bottom lifted from the bed each time his cock withdrew, only to be pounded back into the mattress with each powerful thrust of his hips. Feeling such a powerful, strong man taking her roughly and filling her so completely, Emma felt the stirring within—the tightening of her muscles, the tingling of her skin, the warmth, the indescribable sensation of climatic inevitability.

"Jack... I'm gonna cum!" she screamed, her head pressing hard into the soft pillows as a trickle of sweat ran between the swell of her breasts .

Unhooking her ankles, Emma let her legs fall to the sides as she slid her hands down his rippling back and gripped his smooth, clenching buttocks. With handfuls of firm, undulating muscle, she pulled him into her as deep as he could go. Feeling a tightening of his own, Jack's thrusts grew more demanding until eventually she felt his body stiffen above her. With her body being pummelled into the bed, her ample breasts undulated with each ebb and flow; a few final, forceful thrusts signalled the end as a groan of pleasure escaped his lips.

As Emma's own orgasm burst to life and she reached the point of no return, a low growl from Jack tipped her over the edge into the abyss of sexual cataclysm. Every muscle in her body tensed as she arched her back, mashing her breasts against Jack's firm chest. A torrent of come rose from his heavy balls, up through his cock and erupted into her aching pussy as he came inside her. His pulsing shaft twitched again and again, filling her until it leaked out around his width and began to trickle from her.

The wet heat of his come pooled inside of her felt excruciatingly good as the shudders of his dying orgasm rippled against her naked body. When not a single more ounce of strength remained, he collapsed on top of her as she released a trembling breath, his muscular torso, hot and glistening with the sweat of their sexual exertions pressed down heavily on her delicate frame.

Breathing raggedly against each other, the heat of their worn bodies feeling like an inferno, Emma rolled over on top of Jack as his spent cock slipped from her plundered crevice. Straddling his hips, she began to kiss him, tasting the lustful cocktail of their coupling on his lips; savouring the aroma of her own juices paired with the saltiness of his sweat.

Whispering now in a soft voice, she confided, "You have no idea how long I've wanted you, Jack." A tender crease of a smile touched his lips as he stroked her hair softly.

"I've wanted you too. You're a beautiful woman, Em. I can't believe it has taken us this long."

Kissing him passionately, her tongue wrestling with his, she stopped as suddenly as she had started and asked, "You know what this means, don't you?"

"No. What?"

Feeling empowered and like a completely new woman, she leant down and whispered quietly in his ear, "We have a lot of catching up to do." Laughing, Jack slapped her ass as Emma giggled girlishly.

She sat up a little straighter and softly placed the tip of her right finger on his forehead, running it slowly down the length of his nose and over his lips. "Now that you're my man," she began, continuing down over the crest of his stubbled chin and slowly over his throat, "I guess I can do whatever I want with you. Right?"

Subconsciously licking his lips, Jack nodded his head as Emma's finger continued to trace a scintillating path on his skin. She ran her finger slowly around one of his nipples then, shuffling lower down his body, traced the outline of his defined six-pack. Forcing his legs apart with her knees, she slid her smooth body down between his legs and rested her arms on this thighs. Taking his soft, come-slicked cock in her hand, she slowly licked up the entire length, feeling as it already began to grow.

Slipping the head into her mouth, she sucked, running her tongue around the ridge and tasting him for the first time. Teasing and playing with her new toy, Emma wrapped her tongue deftly around the head and swirled it in circles as his erection returned in full. She watched with no small amount of self satisfaction as Jack's lips parted and his eyes closed. Cupping his balls with her other hand and squeezing gently, she whispered to him, "Tell me how much you want me to suck your cock right now."

"Oh fuck, yes! More than anything, Em," he moaned.

Taking his now hard length in her hand and jerking him off slowly, a thought occurred to her. "You know what? This is going to sound really kinky but, I wish we'd filmed that."

Lifting his head from the pillow and looking down at Emma's lithe, naked form stretched out between his legs and his stiff cock in her hand, he replied with a big smile on his face, "You do?"

Looking up into his eyes, she was about to reply when she saw the daft grin plastered across his face.

"What?" she asked him.

His gaze subtly shifted from Emma, to the desk in the corner of the room. As she noticed, her eyes followed to see what he was staring at. There, sat on the desk with a little red LED light blinking on the front, was Jack's brand new camera. It took a second for her post-orgasmic brain to work out what she was looking at but when it did, her eyes went wide and her mouth hung open as she turned back to him.

"You didn't!" she exclaimed, a huge smile spreading across her lips.

Jack grinned, flashing his perfect white teeth and with a glint of mischief in his eye, replied, "High definition."

12