Exstacy! Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlet was 18 years old, and was well known around the college for sleeping around. She had met Matt during a night out with some friends at a local nightclub, and had agreed to go home with him. Despite her casual sex life, Scarlet wasn't on the pill and Matt wasn't the type of boy who worried about taking precautions either. So it shouldn't really have been a surprise when, three weeks later, Scarlet found out she was pregnant. The problem was, she had also been at it with a couple of other men at the same time. A lifeguard at a local swimming pool had taken quite a shine to her when she had turned up in a skimpy two-piece bikini rather than the one-piece swimming costume that most women normally wore to the swimming baths. One of the customers at the bar where she worked nights had followed her into the ladies when she'd gone to change a toilet roll. Scarlet's mother insisted that there should be a paternity test, and it was only coincidence that Matt was the first one to be tested. The results confirmed that he was the father, but they also brought up another anomaly. The match also seemed to suggest fraternal links between Matt and the unborn child. Further tests confirmed that Matt was in fact Scarlet's half brother.

This had all happened 16-years ago, and had been well documented by the press at the time, mainly by the real life magazines, though some of the tabloids had included minor pieces about it. The baby, a girl called Bianca, was now an attractive young woman and was just about to celebrate her 16th birthday. The editor of Woman's Word had asked Stacy to look over the story again and see if there was a new angle they could use to reopen the story. Stacy had read through the notes made at the time and had discovered that rumours had been made about Scarlet's own paternity. It had been suggested that her mother might actually have been involved in promiscuous relationships herself, and that Scarlet's father had actually been a married politician who met her mother for a one-night stand. It looked like this might be the new angle Danielle was looking for.

Stacy read through her notes, newspaper and magazine clippings, interview statements, records and all the other material she had gathered so far. She had plenty of information on Scarlet and Bianca and their side of the story, but very little about the politician who had been involved. She didn't even have his name. All she knew was that he had been a junior official involved in local government. A lot of things could have happened in sixteen years, though. He could be head of the council by now. Stacy decided it was time she started to investigate this side of the puzzle. She began to forget about the pressure between her legs as the excitement of a new investigation began to surge through her.

***

That evening, Phillip lay on his back on his bed, alone in an empty house. His parents were still out at work, and his sister hadn't yet got home from school. His mind was still going over the events of that lunchtime. He had finally gotten what he wanted, but had it happened in the way he wanted it to? It had felt so dirty, and reminded him of the degrading acts he had come across when flicking few the top shelf magazines of the local newsagents as a younger teenager. But it made him feel so good, and Jessica had wanted it, she'd been the one asking for it in the first place. She'd wanted him to cover her in his thick cream, to shoot it all over her firm breasts and her beautiful face. His cock began to twitch again as he remembered looking down at her on the floor of the science lab, the last of his orgasm dribbling from his cock onto her chest, where it ran down to meet the strands already dribbling from her nipples. His thoughts were interrupted by a sudden tingling, one of the standard ring tones on his mobile phone. Silently cursing the fact that he still hadn't changed it, he pressed the accept button and lifted the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" he said, tentatively. He had already seen who it was on the caller identity line.

"Hello, you animal," a sensual, sexy voice whispered into his ear. "It's you favourite dirty slut here. Want to come round and do me again?" Phillip shuddered, his breath catching in his throat. What should he say? Half of him did want to go round there and do her, do her till she was screaming then do her some more. The thought of it made his cock swell and throb. But the other half of him just wanted to hang up the phone and pretend he'd never heard of Jessica Denton.

"And I've found something you might be interested in," she added. "Something that might be able to help you with your ... little problem. See you in ten minutes." Before he could ask her what she meant, the line went dead. Phillip dropped the phone back onto the bedside table but remained lying on his back for several moments. Then he sighed and jumped to his feet. He might as well go and see what it was she wanted.

When he arrived at Jessica's house, there was no sign of anyone home. Both her parent's cars were gone and there were no lights on in any of the upstairs or downstairs windows. He rang the doorbell but there was no answer, and he still got no reply when he knocked. Gingerly he tried the door, and was only slightly surprised when he found it was open. He stepped inside, closed the door after him and found the key in the hole on the other side. Looking round he saw that there was a cardigan lying on the floor at the foot of the stairs. Lifting his gaze to stairs, he saw the blouse Jessica had been wearing at school, and a few steps further up her bra lay discarded. His cock straining within the confines of his jeans, he turned the key in the lock and began to climb the stairs.

12