Extended Learning

Story Info
Amanda learns a hell of a lot after class.
1.4k words
3.16
77.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue from the author:

I should give you the background to this story's being. Amanda had switched to a new school, during which time she had made friends with Meghan, and found herself a sex partner called Raymond. After the holidays had finished, Amanda and Meghan told Raymond that they would be working for a porn agency.

They did go and work for them, only for a short period of time. They left Myanmar (the agency), to pursue something else in the line of sex.

This story follows on from those former adventures...

* * * * *

Amanda and Meghan had been driving for some time. Not that they weren't enjoying it. Meghan had one finger on one hand in her own clit, and another in Amanda's, who was driving. They eventually had to stop; their sexual tension had reached a point where they had to get out of the car, strip, and have same-sex intercourse.

Once they had released all that they had built up inside and calmed down, they got back in the car and continued on. It was about then when Amanda began to talk. "You remember back when I changed schools, don't you?"

"Sorta," came Meghan's reply.

"Well, before then, in my old school, I remember when I was in my chemistry class."

----------

I entered my class, and like normal, my teacher decided to give us one of those boring tests. You know, with symbols, apparatus, single bonds. I won't go into detail what the test involved. Too boring. But he gave us one hour to do it in. That was not good. The teacher, he was a total spunk. I had had dreams about him, about his cock penetrating my pussy, his hot man sperm filling my hole and mouth. Oooh, he was a hottie.

Well, during that test I managed to sneak glances at him. He looked back at me and smiled. When he looked back down at his textbook, I put my other hand down my skirt, into my panties, and started massaging my pussy, inserting and removing my finger from it. I actually saw him look down at what I was doing. Imagine the hardon he must have got.

----------

Meghan's fingers had begun a slow, but exhilarating, rhythm in her cunt.

"You're enjoying this story, aren't you?" Amanda queried rhetorically.

"Just keep going," Meghan begged.

----------

After the class had left, I went up to my teacher. I saw the hardon I had given him. It was huge.

I plaed one hand on it lightly. "I see you enjoyed the view, sir."

He looked around. No-one. He looked back at me, then at my teenage tits. What was he waiting for? Didn't he want to fuck an 18-year-old?

He pushed up my shirt, revealing my young boobs. With his tongue, he circled each nipple. Errr, I couldn't stand it. I wanted him and I wanted him now, and badly. I dropped the fly on his trousers to reveal his cock. I bent down and, moving my hand up and down it, took the head into my mouth. I lubed up the end with my mouth, and he began to get so damn horny that he came right down to the back of my throat. I admit some of it landed on my face and lips, but that just added to the fun. When he finished, I pulled my head away, and licked the cum off my face. It had a sweet taste to it, and I really wanted more, but I had to wait.

He laid me down on one of the desks in that room, but not one of the lab benches, and slowly pulled my skirt and panties down. Why the hell was he taking so long? Was he afraid to have sex with a cute 18-year-old baby like me? Had I come on too quickly? Or was he using up all the tim avaliable so we could do it when we needed to, building up slowly to a climax?

Well, he finally removed my panties, revealing to him a warehouse of pleasures. He placed his head into my cunt and began to let his tongue explore. I felt ravished. I also felt this loving sensation come from inside. His tongue explored into my cave of pleasure. I couldn't hold it off. I had to cum. And so I did. And he licked up as much pussy juice as his tongue could allow him. I felt washed away.

----------

Meghan's fingers had begun to speed up and almost looked like going into orgasm herself.

Amanda eyed her cunt, fingers pulsating in it. "You better make sure you leave some for me!"

"Just...keep...go-...ing," Meghan replied between breaths.

"As you so wish," Amanda gave in, and continued.

----------

He raised his head, fresh from my pussy. He had me in the perfect position. He folded both my legs back behind my head, and pulled me closer towards him. He took his rock-hardasset and, lifting himself up above me, began its plunge into mine. He began slowly, but gradually sped up, as he felt my climax build up. I eventually gave in to my orgasm and let go. I bucked, kicked, pushed my cunt against his body. He replied by speeding up even more, and fucked me right through that. Then came his hot sperm. I almost screamed.

He pulled his cok out of my cunt. I stood up, only to be pushed back onto his cock, through my ass. I hadn't even calmed down from my vaginal experience. He went straight into overdrive, leaving me little time to breathe. As soon as I orgasm'd, he sped up again and fucked me right through it. This time he took hold of one of my nipples and sucked as hard as possible. Pain and pleasure rushed right through me.

He then stopped and went over to one of the chemistry drawers, namely the test-tube drawer. What was he going back to what he was thinking of doing? Leave me as a one-fuck wonder?

He came back over, holding one test-tube in his hand. I decided to rekindle his sexual interest in me. I lowered myself until my mouth was level with his cock. I slipped my mouth over the head and began to massage it. I decided to go the whole hog. Bit by bit, I took his cock into my mouth, still keeping an in-out rhythm.

I had finally engulfed his entire cock, and no sooner either. The first evidence that he was cumming spurted into the back of my throat. Thick strings of cum were sprayed into my mouth.

He placed his hand under my chin, placing a little force on it as to lift me up again. He turned me around, and stuck the test tube into my pussy. He then took his rock-hard cock, which had cum and my spit on it, and stuck it right into my ass again. The feeling of double penetration exhilarated me. I felt like I wanted to fuck him right back.

----------

"Ouh!"

Meghan had begun to cum. The story was, obviously, making her really horny.

"Hold it back, girl," Amanda exclaimed, "I ain't finished yet!"

----------

He took the test-tube out of my pussy and withdrew. He moved me across to one of the desks and laid me down. He took hold of his cock and aimed it at my pussy, and slowly began his masturbation. It didn't take long to spray out the white stuff. His hot cum sprayed around my pussy, some of it actually going in. He aimed the thing at my mouth and sprayed his cum into it. I tried to lap up every single bit. Some ended up on my face, but I didn't mind.

----------

"Ouh!"

Another orgasm came out from Meghan's pussy. She had twice cum already.

Amanda bent down to Meghan's pussy. Her juices were flowing. She placed her tongue on her pussy and began to lick the juices up as they flowed out.

"What happened after that, Amanda?" Meghan asked.

Amanda sat up, juice still evident on her lips. "We called it quits after that. I was leaving the next day, so I wouldn't see him again." She reached down to her own pussy and started pulsing her fingers in and out of it. "We wouldn't be here if I didn't anyhow."

Meghan lay herself on the ground, mouth under Amanda's cunt, and stuck her tongue up to it, licking away the juices which came from it. They both then got into the car and left that spot, stil with their fingers going in, out of their pussies.