Extending the MILF List Ch. 07

Story Info
Meet a new MILF, make another, double teaming Aunt Norma.
43.4k words
4.81
83.5k
66

Part 7 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,184 Followers

Meeting a new MILF, making a familiar one and double teaming Aunt Norma

Tuesday dawned dark and brooding and I was awakened by the delicate touch of my sister on my shoulder. She needed the car and was telling me she was taking it, and that she was staying with Chris for the week. I groaned and nodded. She stood there for a moment, but when I did not open my eyes again, she left.

I turned over and went back to sleep. I woke around noon, got a snack and went back to bed without checking my phone. Around four I started watching movies and went back to bed late. I felt washed out, like I was coming down with something. Pussy worn, more likely.

The next day it rained, a nasty, cold rain and then froze around three so the roads turned into ice rinks. I watched a guy slide right into another car down the street just turning into his drive. I was glad to be holed up. A warm snow followed that turned the ice to slush overnight. Tawny called to tell me she got "home" all right. I wondered about her and Chris, how they were going to address their separate proclivities. I wondered if Tawny had gone down into the basement yet.

I slept hard the next night again and woke up feeling like something was missing. "Pussy." I muttered. "I haven't had pussy for two days." I had the feeling, the feeling of stark otherness, feeling again who I had once been, the man without pussy.

I rustled up some breakfast, making eggs for the second time in my life, scrambled with cheese. They were like rubber so I did something wrong. Cooked them too long I imagine but I hate runny eggs. I am not saying why because its gross.

I lounged around and finally thought to look at my phone. I discovered it had run out of power without telling me and was DOA. I plugged it in and and after a few minutes, listened to a variety of chimes indicating missed calls, messages and texts. I thumbed through them and saw the naked number I connected to Suzanne. I called her phone and she answered. She'd called to see if I'd come warm her up last night but now she was leaving the city for a few days.

The conversation felt, odd. Like when you have a one night stand and really don't know how you feel about it so when you confront it, you're just confused, like that. When she rang off, though, she promised she'd call when she got back and made me promise to tie her up some time soon.

Then it dawned on me it was Thursday. I fanned through a dozen calls. I hadn't talked to Mom for several days. I got on SKYPE while the phone charged and called her. She answered the third try, gasping and panting.

"Oh Sonny, nice of you to call but just, uh, uh, just bad timing. Sid says to tell you Happy New Year." She groaned loudly.

"I was calling to ask about Tawny, what you two discussed."

Mom grunted a couple times and then I heard the computer moving around. I wanted to ask her to turn on the camera but thought better of it. That was Sid doing her, after all and I had no wish to intrude, I'd watch but not intrude and that seemed like the same thing at this point.

"Honey, listen, don't worry. I, she said you suspected me and well, I might have had something like that in mind but this is not the time to discuss it."

"Like what?" I had too many different ideas to let her off without specifics.

"Asking you to share your sisters with your friends. I, I don't really know how that would work. Do whatever you think best but I have to admit I wish I was going to be there to participate. It, uh, uh, sounds, sounds like...Sid, stop it. Oh, fine, lay down. Fun."

I could hear them coupling. I heard Sid's rumbling moan and then my mother's squeaking.

"Hon, hon, oh honey can we, we, uh, uh, oh talk later?" Her mind was not on our conversation. I imagined her, astride Sid with his monster cock working into her body.

"Fine, Mom. We can talk later. Tell Sid to do your ass."

"Fuck off, Sonny." My dear mother growled before disconnecting.

I grinned.

I reviewed the phone and found D. Debra had called. I called her and got voice mail. I left a message to tell her I had one of my "friends" lined up for this afternoon and that she should call me if her schedule had changed. I added that I was going to watch and left it at that.

"I want to see you fuck again. You are adorable with a cock in your pussy." I told her.

I hung up, feeling smug at being so open minded. I wondered if D. Debra Hamilton had any idea about how much pussy I was getting, how much willing pussy surrounded her little pussy desert. Would she be so smug if she knew about it all? Or just some, for that matter? My MILFs would thank her for being difficult.

Without a car I was back to the bus. I thought about calling one of the guys but they all seemed likely to be fully engaged, except maybe Sammy but this time, with Rodney and D. Debra, I did not want to contaminate the operating field with superfluous people. Sammy would be ticked to be referred to as superfluous. I smiled to myself.

He had called so I called him.

He answered, sounding like he was still asleep.

"Oh, Sonny, thanks, thanks for calling back. Tomorrow! I called you yesterday, what happened to you the other night?"

I realized I could tell him. "Remember the blond from the apartment?"

"Yeah."

I didn't elaborate.

"No shit! Really?" He was awake now. "You really did her?"

"You would not believe what I did. I swear, it is beyond understanding. I swear." I hesitated but the guy didn't grouse and badger me for details. Was he sick? "You called me." I said finally.

"Oh right. Have you had a chance to discuss, uh, Ellen and me with Mom? Ellen, she is really worried about boinking the bosses' boy toy."

"Boy toy?"

"Oh shit, I, well, I sort of told her about you and Mom. I mean, she knew you had something going on but I elaborated somewhat." He cleared his throat. "She told me she was worried that Alissa would be jealous."

"About me? I don't think that would be a problem."

"I don't know. Mom has been acting weird since before New Year's. She seems nervous about something. Ellen agrees. She's at work."

"Are you at her place?"

"Oh, well, yeah, I am. Nice place too. She even got me a place to park inside so my baby didn't get ice all over her pretty red coat."

His Camaro, I got it. "No. I have not spoken to Alissa for a while." I realized that Sammy had called his mom once by her name. Odd. "Are you sure you want to do it this way? I mean second-hand like that?"

"Ellen says, no, no, shit I have Ellen on the brain." He snickered. "And on my cock, to not put too fine a point on it." He laughed. What could I say, he is funny as hell and he always laughed at his own jokes. "It was Annie, she says that is a very Asian thing to do. It allows everyone to save face if disturbing news is delivered by some marginally involved third person. I think it keeps the messenger from getting killed."

"Is this going to be disturbing?" I asked.

Sammy chortled. "I have no idea. That is why I want you to tell her. You seem to be good at that sort of thing." He laughed out loud then, his old carefree laugh. "Man oh man, you should have been there when Kyla figured out we all fucked Annie and left her and Darlene alone. She sputtered and fumed the rest of the night."

"How long did you stay?"

"You mean, how long did Aunt Norma stay, right? She left right after you did. Brent took her home and then came back and we had a little cock sucking context. Sorry you missed it. Ellen, Jesus, Sonny that woman is fucking prefect. She, she bitched me out for not letting her participate. She was so pissed, she said she thought I was just going over there to watch football. She was pissed because she insists she would win any cocksucking contest and fuck me if I don't agree!

"I told her I thought she needed a more formal introduction to my other friends before she blew them and she fucking laughed her head off. Then she fucked me to death, I think. She says I make her come like no man she's ever had inside her and she insists that her little red book is much thicker than Mao's. Whatever that means. I think she was mangling metaphors because I am pretty sure the good Chairman did not keep a list of his pussy conquests in his little red book."

I could not help laughing. "No, I am sure you are right buddy. Is there a timeline on this or something? That I should know about or, or can I wait for a good time, a right time or some time when it seems possible? To rat you out to your mom?"

"No rush. I, I am not going home much lately, by lately I mean the last three days."

"You called, though?"

"Yes, mom knows I'm not dead. She asked this morning when she was going to meet the lucky girl boffing her son and then asked if it was actually female. I hung up on her." Sonny guffawed. "Sonny, I think you have had a good effect on my mother. She was always so angry before you got to her. Now she actually tries to be funny and that is funny as hell, cause she is absolutely not funny."

I shrugged. "I think that has more to do with Sid Kingston making her his prime counsel or whatever they call it. I think she finally feels secure at work and that means she can relax when she lays down. Then I can tense her up a little and it is a longer ride."

Sammy giggled. He sounded happy. "Hey, I got another call, gotta go. Just let me know when you, you know, tell her." He hung up without waiting for my response.

I glanced at the clock. I had time.

I continued through the list of missed calls and saw that Sean had called and cursed. I called him back.

"Hey Sonny, I called to tell you Mom is out of town for the rest of the week, till Friday which is now tomorrow. I am over at the Wills house till then anyway." He snickered. "Quilla is so pissed off. She tattled to Mom about me not coming home the other night and Mom told her I was a boy and she had to be home by midnight. Quilla is older than me and that really pissed her off. I think Mom wanted to piss her off. Quilla takes herself so seriously and Mom just rolls her eyes."

Sean was talking without taking a breath and I thought he'd never stop. If I hadn't interrupted I bet he wouldn't have. "I gotta go Sean. Call me when you think the coast is clear. I need her there for at least three or four hours while you are home. Best if she cannot leave for some reason or other."

"Mom hates to drive in the snow. Good thing too, cause she sucks at it. If the forecast is right and the snow comes Friday morning by the time she gets home, she'll be unlikely to stir off the couch."

"Okay, well, be sure to be home then. Don't take Laura home, either. I know I told you to, but I have a different idea, now."

"Okay, you got it. Hey, I gotta go." He clicked off.

I had to go too but I seemed to be second fiddle all around today. My trip to the mall would be no different. I had a clear vision of watching D. Debra being fucked and found that I was hard. Since she insisted that she wouldn't fuck me, I was going to make a queue of guys to fuck her. I chuckled. Let's see how she liked them apples.

I got ready and jogged through the slush to the bus stop. It had thawed and water ran underneath the surface of the snow. By the time I got to the bus stop my feet were wet through and through. I got the bus on time and arrived at Turston's at about quarter to four.

D. Debra did not arrive till twenty after, late as usual.

I watched her enter the store. I was browsing in the bra section, trying to guess the size of each of the women I had fucked just to pass the time. A clerk had come over and asked if she could help, looking archly as I ran my fingers into the cups of various bras. I told her unless she wished to model for me, I was doing as well as I could. She sashayed off but then returned to apologize for being rude and said of course she would model for me.

Christ, it was raining, er snowing, pussy. I was tempted but I spied D. Debra far down the concourse of the mall. "Sorry, Miss, you missed your chance." She walked away and I hoped I had not complicated what I was here to do. Last thing I needed was some store clerk complaining about a screaming blond.

D. Debra pointedly ignored me, though she looked right at me, me standing there with a bra in my hands, running a finger around the inside of the cup. I felt like a perv. I mean, oh forget it.

She went to the negligee section, selected two or three that looked much too small for her and walked purposefully to the changing rooms. I followed, not even a little discreetly. I needed to see the door of the room she selected. The weather and the after-holiday season seemed to have kept the place empty. I cursed myself for not reconnoitering but realized the place had male and female changing rooms. This could get interesting.

She disappeared in the middle door of three on one side of the short corridor where the six rooms were located. I hoped that was because the others were occupied but she did not even try them. I shook my head. She wanted to be heard, wanted people to know she was fucking in the changing room.

Okay, I understand that thrill. I had my experiences in changing rooms and the idea of being "right there" always added a little buzz to the scene. I went to the door and tapped.

No response.

I tapped again and the door opened.

"Leave it to you to knock when you should just walk in. Come on, these rooms are ladies only and you are definitely not a lady. A tramp at best, but not a lady."

She left me standing there and walked back into the interior of the room. This was nicer than the ones I had visited, fucked in. It had a lounge with a table and mirror and a second door back into the changing room. This was definitely for team shopping.

Her winter coat and purse lay on the couch. I moved through the narrow foyer and through the door to find Deedee peeling off her top. Her great boobs bounced in their bra as the tight sweater came free, flopping as the lower edge freed them. My cock was immediately hard. She turned to face the mirror, turning to one side and then the other. God, what a rack!

"My tits look good. Who do you have for me?" She reached behind and unhooked her bra, let it skitter down her arms and dropped it on the lone chair in the room. She wore a long, plaid skirt, with lots of pleats, covering her legs to the ankles but it fit tight around her narrow waist. Her broad hips made if flare like a lamp shade. She unbuttoned it and let it shiver off her wide, plush hips and down her statuesque legs.

She stepped out of the skirt, picked it up and draped it on the chair. She stopped to look at me. "Well?" She stood before me in just bikini briefs. Her body shimmered like a mirage before me. "I know I'm late but if they left already..."

"No. No, I told him to come at four-thirty. You're always late."

D. Debra took her eyes off the mirror to look at me again. "You really got one of your friends to fuck me? You'd do that? I mean, I'm your girlfriend and you are going to..."

I interrupted her. "I fuck my girlfriend, D. Debra. You are my femme fatal. I am going to give you to all my friends, one at a time."

Her eyes flashed at that statement, an intense, focused, perhaps aroused look but as yet indeterminate and unrevealing.

"If you are good to them, I might get them do you all at once."

D. Debra went completely still. She chewed her lower lip. When she lifted her eyes to meet mine they were distant, cloudy. She shook her head once, that made her breasts billow, like a gentle wind stroking huge sails. "While we wait, why don't you warm me up. Give me a little of that famous Duncan tongue."

"My tongue isn't famous." I was doing inane again.

Deedee looked at me. She skimmed her panties down her full thighs and off her feet. She hung up her clothing and sat on the chair. It was a sturdy, padded modern chair, unadorned with straight back. "Come on, sweetie. Show a little tenderness. Deedee wants you to kiss her pussy."

I shrugged off my coat and dumped it on the floor. I shook with desire, partly amplified by the certainty and the decision that I was not going to fuck her. God but I wanted to. I felt the cataract of lust roaring through me. It filled me like throbbing drums. I looked at the nude woman before me and felt a flash of what Laura must feel when I denied her. I savored it but resolved to find a MILF and fuck her.

"Sonny. Now." D. Debra said sharply.

I got to my knees and put my hands on her strong, silken knees.

Despite herself, she sighed. I ran my hands up her legs and they opened. I hesitated, panting between her parted thighs. D. Debra trembled. Her blond pubic hair appeared, short and new. I bent and kissed my way up each thigh the way she liked. D. Debra reached over her shoulders to grasp the tall back of the chair. She held on, her elbows splayed, arching her back which projected her tits over my head, like escarpments in the mountains. I stood up on my knees and sought the perfect cone of one breast.

"Uh, no, eat me." D. Debra grunted as I sucked the blunt end of her breast. At the same time, I put a finger to her pussy. Which action affected her, I could not tell but she grunted and widened her legs. Her body quivered. "Oh god, Sonny, I cannot believe you are going to have one of your friends fuck me! I have been so excited since Chris and your sister did me. Did she tell you? He fucked us both and she ate his cum out of me. Your sister, she has promise. Uhhh." She groaned as I sucked hard on her breast and plunged a finger into her pussy. She was wet, slick and soft.

"Oh yes, I am getting dick tonight." She mumbled. Then suddenly she sat up, pushing me back on my heels. "You aren't lying to me, are you? Someone is really coming to do me, right?" She whispered fiercely. "You don't think I am going to let you in between my legs any way but face first, do you?"

In answer, I bent down, pulling her ass to the edge of the chair and ran my tongue up the cleft of her pussy, skating over the bulging folds and rills.

D. Debra shivered. "Oh fuck, Sonny. Oh god, yes. That."

I licked her again and she jerked, hard.

"Lick it. Kiss it. Make me feel you, I want to feel how much you want to fuck me!" Her voice wavered with lust.

I did as requested. I licked her and kissed her pussy and finally, after toying with her clit for a few moments, rammed my tongue deep into her body. I felt her pussy writhe around my tongue, convulsing and seeking to grasp my tongue. I moved it around inside of her and she choked above me, gasping for air.

"Goddamn, Sonny, you are the best tongue in the west." She hissed.

She put a hand on my forehead and pushed me away. "I want him to see you eat me, see me come so he knows what he is competing with." I sat looking at her nude body, her breasts billowing with each panting breath.

"No." I said.

"What? What did you say?"

"I said no, D. Debra. Chris is the last guy to see me eat you. I am going to watch them fuck you. If they see me eat you, they'll see me fuck you." I felt the presence of my backbone and my head jerked a little. I almost laughed at myself, and at the look on her face."

After a long pause, she sat up in the chair and nodded. "Okay, Mr. Duncan. Have it your way. Go get this friendly cock. I'll fuck your friends." She grinned wickedly. "Too bad your little sister isn't here to clean up after he is done with me."

I got to my feet, rearranging my cock as I did so. I was so hard, so aroused. I wanted her too badly but I savored the desire, storing it, stoking it because I knew the day would come when I would have her but on my terms and in the end, she would beg and beg and it would be me who broke her to my will and denied her till she went insane with desire to have me, only me!

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,184 Followers