Extending the MILF List Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,190 Followers

"I said, I have our table, follow me." She turned around and by god her ass made her tits look plain. I did follow her then and I was happy to do so.

We sat and ordered, Holly insisted that we do so because she understood they were short waitstaff and it might be a while before we got anyone's attention again.

"You don't look like much so they won't notice us."

I grunted. "Like hell, they'll notice you."

She smiled her acceptance of my flattery like just taxation. "So? You own Lydia Kinkaid's ass and tits?" She said right out of the chute.

So that was how it was going to be.

"I find it hard to believe that Morrison didn't go ahead and fuck you." I returned the serve with mustard and spice of my own.

Her eyes widened a little and she smiled that little movement with the lips that her eyes made into a smirk. She had her head bowed a little, like she was trying to see down her own shirt. I could understand. With tits like that, I'd have a concussion all the time from bumping into things.

"You'd have to know my brother to understand that. He told you about that? I really am surprised. I didn't think he'd ever admit I sucked his cock much less say it out loud to you."

I grinned. "I think you finally got to him but, honey, I don't think you have much of a shot at boning your brother."

She shrugged, making her tits move again. Man I loved that!

"I guess you'll have to do. He told me he traded me to you for Lydia Kinkaid. Just how do you come to be in possession of that bitch?"

"Bitch? I thought you were friends?"

"Lydia? She's too full of herself."

"Well, now she's full of me and she'll be full of Seth pretty soon, if you find the arrangement agreeable."

"Me? I didn't know I had any say in this."

"So your brother owns you?" That got her. I could see the flush in her neck. Her face stayed its natural painted color, rouge pink and pale Caucasian.

"My brother thinks he owns me but I am pretty sure he doesn't."

"How sure is pretty sure."

Her head tipped back. "Fine. No one owns me but me."

"But you want to change that?" I was pressing but there wasn't a lot of backdown in this woman. I felt that immediately. She was small in none of the right places and short so she was used to people peering between her tits at her G-string. Man, what tits. I like tits and I mostly gravitate towards tits, big tits, fine tits, cushy tits but these were utterly eye catching. It might have been because of her small frame but it might have been because she had big, huge tits too. Is that making too much of it? On a small woman, it doesn't take much to look huge but hers were.

"Maybe. Tell me how you came to own your woman."

Now I wanted to smile but I kept an utterly straight face. "Which one? Lydia or one of the others?"

I give her credit, she did not blink but I could tell that she was digesting that little bit of data.

"Yeah, Lydia."

Now I was in a bit of a corner. I stood up, "Excuse me, I need to use the little boy's room." I slid through the crowd, the dull roar sweeping over me I found an empty stall and took out my phone.

Lydia answered on the first ring.

"Sonny? Is everything all right? I called Holly and told her you were on your way? Aren't you there yet?"

"I'm here. Listen, what did you tell Holly about us, you and I? I mean," I cleared my throat, "how much should I tell her about us, about you really?"

"You mean about you fucking your sister?"

"Actually I was thinking more about you fucking Sean." I didn't want to say "son" in a public bathroom, no telling what perverts hang out there.

"I, oh, I see what you mean." Lydia chuckled. "Morrison, the fuck, told her about you offering me and Quilla. She thought it was hilarious, her brother getting to do a mother and daughter."

I nodded. "So Sean won't be much of a stretch?"

"A stretch?"

"A stretch, yeah, of the imagination."

"Oh, well, now that you mention it, no."

"Fine. How do you feel about Sean fucking her?"

The pause was interesting and I was interested.

After an extensive silence, she said, "I'm yours, Sonny. Trade me, use me, whatever."

Sometimes things are just too good to be true. I had the feeling at that moment and I went with it.

"You're being sarcastic, right?"

Lydia chortled. "You aren't as dull as I thought."

"Not fair. I was really asking."

"And if you know anything about a woman who has handed her body over to you, you should fucking know you don't fucking ask to hand her son over to fuck another woman."

I stared at my phone. Lydia did not sound happy. I needed to put a good face on this.

"Oh." I said. Not really an heroic effort.

Now I was trying to be sensitive and I get shouted at. I think I have over done that sensitive male thing before and not really confronted it. Maybe, just maybe I was starting to get it.

"So, Lydia, are you set up with Morrison?"

"I was waiting on you, oh master."

"Stop it bitch or I'll have you lined up with all of us, ass only and you'll walk like a fat girl for a week." Even I have my limits.

She did not respond.

"What about Quilla's car?"

"I haven't discussed it with her."

"Do, before I talk to you again. Have that lined out so you can take the deal to Morrison." The light went on. Morrison was uneasy with trading pussy around. I didn't know what I'd find back at the table. I was going to put him at ease even while I set about fitting a collar around his sister's neck. Hmm, that was becoming a bit of a theme. I thought about Annie with the sliver of silver around her neck and I got hard.

"Lydia?"

"Yes, Sonny."

"When I ask you a question about your kids, you fucking answer me, hear?"

Yes, okay." She said. Her voice was soft but it rippled like I'd just invited her to do what she most desired. "Is there any reason to keep Sean from fucking, uh, what's her name? Holly. Holly? Do you have any objections to him and Holly having sex?"

She hesitated. "I don't want to share him with anyone. Even Laura...when I think about them, before you took control of me, I was jealous of her and it made me crazy."

"You are jealous?" I realized I was taking entirely too long in the toilet. My food was getting cold. "We'll address this later. He is going to fuck a battalion of pussy, Lydia. He handed you to me and that is his commission, more pussy than he ever imagined, if he wants. And he does want, I guarantee you. Keep telling me the truth and I'll figure out a way to help you to get over it. When next we speak, be ready to fuck Morrison."

I hung up. I looked at the phone and put it away. I left the stall. Two guys were combing their hair or popping pimples or something. They both eyed me. I washed up and left them to wonder.

I got to the table and sat down.

Holly spoke before I was settled. "I thought you fell in."

I started eating.

"Well?"

I looked up. "Where were we?" I asked.

"You were bragging about all the women you own."

"Own? Did I say that? This is America. I don't know what you are talking about." I took a bite, chewed, swallowed and looked up from my plate, right into her mammoth tits.

"You were going to tell me how you came to have Lydia."

"Didn't you say your brother doesn't own you?"

Her chin lifted and her tits seemed to swell. "No one owns me."

"Yet you remain with, what's his name? John? John Romelingame? Seems to me he has a tether on you."

She didn't like that. I didn't intend for her to like it.

"No one owns me."

"So Seth Morrison can't trade you to me for Lydia Kindaid. Her name is Lydia Favors now."

Holly nodded, her eyes fixed on me, even as she ate. "I know. She told me."

"Did you tell you she is having sex with her son?"

A slight widening of her eyes said no, agreeing with Lydia's account. "He has her whenever he likes. He's doing his sister too."

"Oh Jesus."

"Don't change the subject."

"I wasn't."

"Then talk to me."

She blinked. "Fuck you."

I waited. Holly took another bite. I waited longer. She chewed. She swallowed. She licked her full lips. Any gloss was gone, chewed and swallowed by now. I waited. She took another bite.

"Are you going to tell me?" I asked.

"Tell you want?"

"How or why Seth Morrison thinks he can trade you to me?"

"I told him to."

"I thought you girls weren't talking."

"Don't call my brother a girl."

"Your brother isn't here, is he. Answer me."

"None of your business."

"Tell me, Holly, was that the first time you got in bed with your brother? The first time you took him in your mouth? Sucked on him, felt his hard cock with your lips and tongue." I held her eyes, glared and did not look away. Neither did she. "I am wondering why he thinks he can trade you to me?"

"Because I told him to."

"Excuse me? You said that once but that is no explanation. Tell me why, the most interesting short question in all of language."

Holly regarded me for a moment. "Look at me."

"What? I am."

"Look at me. What do you see?"

My brain went blank. Okay, not really. My brain screen had naked Holly plastered all over it like a pheasant hitting my car hood and getting caught in a windshield wiper. What a mess. It offered me no words at all to explain what I saw when I gazed at Holly Romelingame behind her impressive tits. With the idea that I could own her by trading Lydia Favors to her brother. Think that's an easy series of ideas to make words out of? Fuck, you try it! Then I realized something was going on that I had not fathomed quit yet and I got cautious. I needed to suss out what was missing or hidden.

She tossed a hand at me. "Look at me and ask yourself this, do I look like the sort of woman who would have trouble finding a man?"

I hesitated too long and she thought that cat had my tongue and wasn't lending it out. Her eyes narrowed, dark with a woman's scorn. I blurted, "You don't look nearsighted."

She rolled her eyes. "I am a woman. Why do you think I got into my brother's bed naked?"

I blinked. When I hear "naked" in a sentence I go right to my dictionary to peek at the pictures. The habits we form in childhood never go away, we just add flourishes to disguise them.

"Oh, I get it. You think your brother was in lust with you so you thought you'd serve him up a hot helping of Holly and he'd have you happily."

She rolled her eyes. "God, you are daft as a cartoon."

"Cartoons can be really witty."

"I can turn them off, too."

I grinned. "But can you turn them on?"

Holly snorted. She scooted forward on the chair, hitching her mammoth tits onto the table. She pushed away her half empty plate so she wouldn't be dipping her nipples into the gravy.

"Look at me. I am a woman. Does it strike you as logical that I'd actually be starving for sex?"

"I can hope." I chirped in my best cartoon voice which on the best day is not that good.

She rolled her eyes again. "This is a mistake."

"What? No sense of humor? Listen, I am having dinner with a woman on the logic that her brother wants to trade her to me for another woman..."

"For a woman you own!" Holly interrupted me, "though now that I've met you, I do not understand how that happened. How could a man like you..."

I interrupted her back. "...and I am not inclined to take this all that seriously, for my own good. Have you met your brother? My impression is that he only fucks in one direction..."

She interrupted me again. "...I think you mean only in one position."

I stopped talking. "Okay. Granted. That is what I mean but I was right too. One position implies only in one direction, right? Down?"

"Look at me." She said it again.

I did. I was trying to see through this glass but it was too dark. "I am sure I am."

"Why would my big brother think that he needed to trade me to you?"

"Oh. Oh! Now I understand what you are getting at."

"No you don't."

"I do so."

"You do not!" Her lower lips protruded and her eyes flashed.

"Jeeze, you are a little sister. I always wondered..."

"Mr. Duncan, do you want to settle this matter or not?"

I sobered. I think I was a little food drunk. Not having eaten all day and suddenly getting some had an adverse affect on my ability to focus.

"I do. I just don't know how."

"If you'll shut up, I'll tell you."

I smacked my lips and despite herself the woman smiled.

"See! See! You think I'm charming too!" I said, pointing at her with my fork.

The smile vanished. Making smiles vanish is not a skill I wanted to exercise.

"Look at me." She said again.

I did.

"What do you see?"

I hesitated, returning my earlier epiphany. "I see a woman. Black hair, good hair by the way. Huge tits and brains. I can see brains, honest. I see a woman any man in his right mind would lust after."

Finally, Holly nodded. "I am a woman that any man would think one thing when he looks at me."

I groaned. "Sex."

"Precisely. Any man who loves women would want to fuck me. That's what you see, that's what they all see. A woman to fuck."

"I do too see. I understand. You saw lust in your brother's eyes and you decided you'd save him the trauma of lusting after you. You could solve two problems with one fuck."

She rolled her eyes again. This time she did laugh. Her eyes returned to me, a bit more jaunty than before.

"You really are incorrigible." She sobered. "Unless you really meant that?" The question in her voice gave me pause.

"I, well, I, it sort of makes sense."

"No. No! I crawled into his bed naked so he'd stop looking at me. I knew he'd blow a fuse when I blew him. I didn't think he'd get over it so quickly but now, now that he has, it seems perhaps he has unwittingly brought me a solution to my problem."

"You want me to fuck you. I got that. So what's with all the drama? I know that's a solution but the problem is not all the difficult to solve. Tab A in slot B and viola, problem solved. Go to the head of the class, or is it go give head to the whole class?" I was talking to myself.

She rolled her eyes, again.

"Hey, come on with the eye rolling. I ain't trying to be funny. Your brother is a bit of a scary guy and I am not all that certain that he isn't looking for an excuse to take his sexual frustrations out on me!" I saw immediately I'd crossed some familial line. "Oh, fuck, wait. I didn't mean that. I mean he'd beat the shit out of me for daring to make a play for his little blister even though he has repressed his own desire to have sex with you."

Holly stared at me. I snuck another bite from my plate. I was still hungry. Finally she shook her head. "I think you should just be quiet and let me explain myself. This is a lot more difficult than I expected it to be. You're about as suave and urbane as a drunk Clydesdale. Seth called me to have lunch with him after he saw Lydia that night. It was the first I'd heard from him in two weeks. My ploy had worked and then suddenly it didn't."

"Ploy? What ploy? You call getting in bed naked with your brother a ploy? I'd call that..."

"Shut up. Just listen for shit's sake. He told me about you, that Lydia refused to sleep with him unless he could get permission from you. I thought at first you were a husband or something but then he says you offered him her daughter too and I was shocked. And fascinated. I thought you would be just what I needed. I told him to offer to trade me to you. I said, I told him that after what we almost did, I needed to be owned. I needed someone to control me." She giggled. "He bought that because, and I know this for a fact, he thinks the same thing. For a nickle he'd do it himself but Seth Morrison isn't that guy. He's the good guy in the western, the white hat...which I find hilarious given he runs a car dealership."

Here the woman laughed for real.

"I genuinely think Seth found that suggestion a bit of a relief. He was almost enthusiastic. So here we are."

"Er, wait. You haven't explained anything."

"I had Lydia explain how you came to own her but do you know who else was at lunch with us this afternoon?"

I shook my head. "I can't imagine."

"You could, if you thought about it."

"No, I can't. My brain cells are all tired and resting."

"A blond woman with a silver collar around her neck by the name of..."

"...Laura Wills." I finished, suddenly attentive.

"Exactly. She told me how you turned her over to her son. Two days of ecstasy, she called it. She said it was a high she has yet to get over. You satisfied a longing in her she had never faced fully and turned her into a woman who suddenly knew what she required to experience mind shattering pleasure. She said you put a collar on her neck. She took it off and showed it to me. You know what was written on the inside? I do. I read it." She stopped talking.

I was staring at her. Laura was at lunch with them? Lydia didn't mention that. I was trying to figure out what that could possibly mean and couldn't.

"It said, 'owned and operated by Sonny Duncan'. Mrs. Wills told me she'd answer when you called and if you told her to fuck, she'd fuck. She said there were several others, including her next door neighbor...Annie something? Lydia choked on her drink at that name. I want to meet her. Laura said you had collars on a number of women and you'd use them as you wished and they'd let you, even wished you to."

I grinned, blushing with embarrassment. Hearing it expressed like that was...what is the word? Fucking fantastic? About right.

"It's not really like that..." I insisted, all modest and shit.

"I think it's exactly like that. I thought you were just the man for me."

I was less sure. This woman did not seem like she'd wear a collar for anyone.

She straightened her back, thrusting her tits at me like an incoming wave on the beach. I almost danced out of the way.

"Mr. Duncan, I crawled into bed with my brother to get him to leave me alone. For some reason he...well, I did call for his help the other day. Let me explain. Look at me."

"Christ fuck a camel, you keep saying that. What is your point? I see you. You are a fucking beautiful woman with huge tits and when I or any man with a cocky thing for women looks at you, we think about fucking you. I got that."

She nodded, pleased. That confused me further.

"Precisely. My brother thinks that his little sister has waited on John Romelingame hand and foot and never once strayed from the marriage bed. He thinks that I am a saint and I'd never do what I have done. After I had that bad experience with that one guy, two things happened. One, my brother started paying way more attention to litter sister than I can stand and two, I realized a woman cannot be her own master."

"Master?"

She nodded. "Master. I mean Master, with a capital M. See, I have been having an affair with Gary Romelingame, John's much younger brother. He is closer to my age than John is. Oh, I loved John but losing his bank job and position ruined him. He is just waiting to die. About six months ago, I got involved with Gary Romelingame. About four months ago, he told me I was too bossy, too independent, too everything for him and he dropped me. At least he tried.

"I told myself I wasn't going to let that interfere with having him and I kept after him. Finally, a few weeks ago, he sat down and told me he was a dominant and he only wanted a woman who could sit on her knees naked and wait to be told what to do. I thought I could train myself to do that." She blushed now. "I can't. Discovering that, however, exposed issue of my sexual discontent to my brother and he started dropping in on me at unexpected times, which would become extremely awkward if he found me with Gary."

"Gary? You're still having sex with him then?"

Holly smiled. "He really can't leave me alone but he hates how I am. He's a marvelous lover and I can't leave him alone but I can't stop being me but I want to. I want to be like Laura. I want to be able to sit naked with a collar around my neck and wait for a man to knot his hand in my hair and shove his cock in my mouth. I want to be that woman."

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,190 Followers
1...45678...11