Extension

Story Info
College mind control experiment extends male sexuality.
2.9k words
3.96
91.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College was a time for experimentation and Jaime Howell, a budding scientist, knew that this was his time to create something on the cutting edge.

Jaime, a double major in biology and psychology, was as fascinated with the human mind and its affect on the nervous system—or vice versa—as he was on the chemical makeup of the human body.

As a self-proclaimed gay man, Jaime was almost obsessed about the nature of human sexuality. Is sexuality a conscious decision, an unconscious decision or one learned by a person's environment? Are we more inclined to a certain type of sexual behavior based on cultural mores, sociological trends or simply based on one's peers?

Jaime recognized he had no choice in the matter. The doctors told him he simply had more Y chromosomes than X chromosomes and rather than take any steps to have a sex change, he was stronger than that. He loved the person he was and appreciated the life he lived despite being depicted by society as a minority and "abnormal" in his sexuality compared to heterosexual men.

Had Jaime been heterosexual, he might have been religious, but his religion abandoned him based on his nature. He might have been married by now, but gay marriage as legal was continuously bantered about in many states. Still, he was happy with his studies and the possibility of a new invention that could change the world—or simply his own realm of existence.

Jaime's roommate, Mitchell Reardon, was a heterosexual male. Albeit open-minded, he made it clear to Jaime he was not interested in any sexual experimentation. Mitchell once said to Jaime that he never thought of another man sexually because it did not excite him at all. A woman, however, excited Mitchell to no end.

Everything about a woman excited Mitchell, including the different body parts—the breasts, the vagina, the shapeliness of a woman's figure. He loved to see a woman's nipples, the different sizes and colors of the nipple. The pubic hair on the vagina—shaved, semi-shaved or more bush, it didn't matter to Mitchell. He loved a woman's shapely ass as much as her sensitivity. For this reason, Mitchell also found it difficult to stay with only one woman. In this sense, Mitchell was experimenting in college. He found all different types of women and enjoyed each one for who they were.

Clearly, Jaime and Mitchell had an "odd couple" relationship on sexuality alone, and whether it was envy or curiosity, Jaime admired Mitchell. He fantasized about what Mitchell would look like nude, the size of his cock when it was rock hard, the man's pubic hair around it, his hairy ass and his chest. Many times, Jaime would masturbate in his room late at night, thinking of Mitchell standing in front of him, naked from head to toe, hard and erect, playing with his cock to amuse Jaime.

Once, when both of them were drunk, semi-jokingly, Jamie said they should whack off together. He dared not sound sincere as it could have sent Mitchell packing to live somewhere else. Mitchell simply laughed at the idea, saying, "I don't go both ways."

Jaime knew some guys in fraternities who did circle jerks or races to see who could cum fastest. Some guys were bisexual as well. But Jamie wanted to masturbate with another man to feel erotic, primarily with a heterosexual man.

This idea led to Jaime's obsession and his new cutting edge experiment. He wanted to create a formula that would weaken the mental strength of another human being and make him or her lose their sexual inhibitions—much like alcohol. But Jamie wanted to bring the mind back a step further, to an unconscious state. The person affected would waken from a trance-induced state aware of everything around them, but everything inside the mind would be asleep. It would almost be as if the person were a live puppet or marionette, controlled by another person's orders.

It was not a novel concept, but the creation of a true "Spanish Fly" in a drink that had never truly come to fruition. Jamie figured that everyone in the world would purchase it and use it on someone unattainable. Perhaps it was a sad statement on human nature, Jaime thought, but human beings have always wanted power over others and he was no exception. He wanted power over Mitchell.

Jaime poured the ingredients together, combining elements of alcohol with ingredients from tranquilizers and sodium pentothal. The dosages were thought out down to the milliliter. Too much would be too dangerous and not enough would make the pill too weak. When Jaime walked out of his laboratory, after hours of pouring liquids from beaker to beaker, he held a formula in his hand, in pill form, he believed would work.

Whether the formula worked or not, Jamie did not want to see an adverse reaction that could send Mitchell to the hospital. For that reason, he tested one of the pills on himself, twisting the capsule so that the liquid within dropped into his water.

Jaime sat on the couch after taking a small dosage. At first, he felt nothing. But then, a numbing sensation followed with the feeling of paralysis. He could not move, although he would move if someone told him to. He was open to suggestion. Anything anybody wanted him to do, he would. He knew he would. But, nobody was giving him a command. At one point, he craved a command. He would do anything at all. He would suck his thumb if told; he would take off all his clothes; he would dance, sing, pray to someone if he was told by that person. He would do anything. He just wanted someone to tell him what to do. Someone to give him a command was all he asked.

Soon, the feeling started to wear off. The paralysis went away along with the craving. He was back in command of himself again. However, he also knew the formula would work well and it was safe for the recipient.

Jaime put the remaining pills into a small pill bottle and placed it next to the refrigerator. Moments later, Mitchell arrived home, holding his golf clubs. The real experiment was about to begin.

Mitchell saw Jaime walking out of the kitchen.

"Hey man," Mitchell said, putting the clubs into the closet on his right side.

"Hello Mitchell. Good game today?" Jaime replied.

"Nah, I was just practicing." Mitchell took off his cap but left his jacket on. "Damn I'm thirsty."

"I'll get you a beer. I was just going to get one myself," Jaime said, overly excited and almost amazed at how perfect the situation worked. Jaime believed in Karma, and if this experiment was meant to be, it will be. All conditions seemed right.

"Thanks," Mitchell said, slightly confused as to Jaime's eagerness. He walked to the couch while Jaime went to the kitchen. Mitchell turned on the television and switched the channels to a golf match. Jaime, meanwhile, nonchalantly poured two beers and added the liquid from another pill, the formula, to the beer on the left. Magic potion, Jamie thought to himself.

"What's going on tonight?" Jaime yelled from the kitchen, to ensure they had time together without interruption.

"Nothing," Mitchell said. "Might just go over to Masters Hall and see what's up. Otherwise, I might just take a nap until then." Masters Hall was a dorm where many of Mitchell's friends would hang out, party, play board games or cards. For Jaime, it was again Karma. A nap would be the perfect excuse for Mitchell to believe his unconscious moments were all a dream. His last command would be for Mitchell to fall asleep, not remembering anything that happened. If he did, it would all be remembered as a dream. The most important thing for Jaime was not to ruin their friendship, because Jaime did not want Mitchell to leave him.

Jaime returned with both beers, remembering that the tainted beer was in his left hand and the one he handed to Mitchell.

"Thanks." Mitchell grabbed the beer and took a healthy swig, almost chugging it halfway down the Pilsner glass. Jaime smiled.

"Oh that's good." Mitchell licked his lips, and put his arms back on top of the couch as if he were waiting for two women to sit under each one.

Jaime sat drinking his beer in the reclining chair next to the couch. "How's your beer. Sounds like you like it."

"I needed that. Don't know why I was so thirsty."

"Karma," Jaime replied.

"What?

"Nothing," Jaime said, looking at his watch. He realized it would only be a few minutes until Mitchell would begin craving for orders. Until then, Jaime sat back and watched the golf as he felt a tinge of excitement that raced from his belly to his crotch and back to his belly again. Jaime started to fantasize about the entire scenario, thinking about the first command, the second command. He had it all planned out. Would it be like the fantasy, he wondered, or would reality let him down?

"Wow," Mitchell said, wiping his forehead. "This beer is pounding me." "What's the matter?" Jaime asked.

"I'm just getting really tired. I can't even move," Mitchell said.

"You must be more tired than you thought," Jaime answered.

"I guess so." Mitchell's arms collapsed to his side. He leaned his head back on the couch.

"Did you want to lie down," Jaime asked as he tested the commands.

"I...uh...I...don't know." Mitchell's mind was slowing down. Unable to make a decision, he began to feel numb. He was almost paralyzed across his entire body. Jaime realized it was time for the commands to begin. The craving for commands was about to start within Mitchell.

"Mitchell, turn off the television," Jaime said. Mitchell picked up the remote control and turned off the set. "Very good, Mitchell," Jamie said. "Now put the remote onto the coffee table, take one last swig of beer and put the beer down on the coffee table as well."

Mitchell complied with Jaime's orders. He put the remote control on the coffee table, finished his beer in one long chug and put the glass onto the table. Mitchell now sat, with his hands on his lap and his eyes staring straight ahead, a blank stare, as he silently waited for the next command.

Jaime's fantasy was about to become reality, and the excitement went right to Jaime's crotch. He was not sure how he would handle his newfound power, but he would be in control for at least an hour.

"Mitchell, stand up and face me," Jaime said. Mitchell stood up and slowly walked over to Jaime who was reclining in his chair as if he were relaxing while watching a movie for his entertainment. Mitchell faced Jaime still with the blank stare.

"Take off your jacket, Mitchell, and your shoes," he said. Mitchell complied. "And your pants," Jaime added.

As Mitchell unbuckled his pants and pulled them off, Jaime took a sip of beer. Mitchell stood motionless, with white socks and a golf shirt down to his thighs. "Now, take off your golf shirt," Jamie commanded.

Mitchell complied again and in the silent room, facing Jaime, he stood in his black Jockey underwear briefs and white socks.

"Very nice" Jaime said. A bulge was beginning to form under Mitchell's underwear, which caused Jaime to raise an eyebrow. "So, perhaps there may be some unconscious homosexual tendencies you do have. This is exciting you, isn't it?

"It is," Mitchell said, as if talking in his sleep.

"Take your socks off," Jamie said.

Mitchell took his socks off, leaving only his black Jockey briefs from Jaime seeing him nude for the first time. Despite being roommates, Jaime had never seen Mitchell in the nude, much less with an erection and bulge within Mitchell's briefs was getting bigger.

"You're getting a big hard-on, Mitchell," Jaime said. "How do you feel?"

"Horny," Mitchell answered.

"Do you want to show me your body?" Jaime asked.

"Yes," Mitchell replied. "I want you to see me completely nude."

In almost a whisper, Jaime said, "Then take your underwear off now."

Mitchell slowly pulled down his underwear. His cock sprung to attention with an average size erection at six inches, some pubic hair surrounding it but not a large bush as Jaime had imagined. Mitchell stood there, at attention in more ways than one.

His hands to his side, excitement was growing within Mitchell as some precum oozed out of the hole at the head of his penis.

"Turn around," Jaime said as he finished his beer. "I want to see your butt."

Mitchell turned around, precum oozing toward the floor. Jamie saw his roommate's ass, covered slightly with dark hair but not too thick. He looked at Mitchell's crack, also some hair which lined it. "Very nice," Jamie said. "Now turn around again."

The precum continued to ooze out of Mitchell. Jaime, noticing everything, including the rock hard penis, was ready for the real show.

"Mitchell, I want you to spread your precum along your cock, lubricate that nice penis of yours."

Mitchell started rubbing his cock with precum as a lubricant. He stroked it slowly at first until he began moving faster.

"Slowly," Jaime said. "I command you to take your time."

Mitchell slowed the strokes.

"And rub your balls at the same time, but feel free to play with that nice ass of yours," Jaime said.

As Mitchell continued to arouse himself, stroking his cock, rubbing his balls and caressing his own ass, Jaime became more and more aroused. This was much like the fantasy but better. It was real. Mitchell was stroking his cock slowly, groaning at his pleasure, standing in front of Jaime for Jaime's pure amusement.

The show was intoxicating for Jaime to the point where Jaime wanted to touch Mitchell. Ethical questions quickly abandoned by his mind with the compulsion to touch Mitchell. But Mitchell would have the last "decision."

"Do you want me to touch you Mitchell? Would you like me to play with your cock and your hole, the crack in your ass?"

"Yes," Mitchell replied, showing that Mitchell may indeed have some pent-up, homosexual repression let out by Jaime's formula. Despite whether it was true or not, Jaime stripped down to his underwear, walked around Mitchell from behind and ran his hands up and down Mitchell's chest.

"Stroke my cock," Mitchell said.

Jaime started stroking Mitchell's shaft as Mitchell groaned. "I've never felt this way before. What are you doing to my body?"

Jaime whispered into Mitchell's ear. "Do you want to feel what it's like to have a finger in your hole?" Jaime caressed Mitchell's ass.

"Yes, I do," Mitchell said, now taken in by the formula, the sexual excitement or possibly both. His arms hung to his side as Jaime stroked his cock and placed a finger into his asshole.

"What are you doing to me?" Mitchell asked again. "I love this feeling."

"Would you like me to make you cum?"

"Yes. Please make me cum," Mitchell pleaded.

"Call me 'Master'" Jaime said.

"Master, please make me cum Master," Mitchell shouted. "Make me cum, Master!"

Jaime stroked Mitchell harder and faster, placing his finger in and out of Mitchell's ass. The pace grew even faster and faster until Mitchell's body started to contort and suddenly spurted out his cum in an extraordinary orgasm. His cum shot what seemed like 30 feet across the room. Mitchell, without hesitating, turned around, pulled down Jaime's underwear down so that their cocks would touch.

Jaime's cock was still hard. Mitchell started kissing Jaime, sticking his tongue into Jaime's mouth. Mitchell pulled away and started breathing heavy.

"Are you okay?" Jaime asked.

Mitchell, his cock starting to go limp, bent over slightly and put his hands on his thighs.

Cum was seeping out of the hole in his penis. He started laughing. "I'm fine. What about you?"

"I'm a little horny," Jaime said, his cock standing at attention.

Mitchell walked to the kitchen, stark naked, and got a beer out of the refrigerator. He opened it and walked back into the room. Prior to sitting in the recliner, he walked up behind Jaime. He put his arm around his waist, gave him a kiss on the cheek and started stroking his cock.

"What are you doing?" Jamie asked excitedly.

"Don't cum too fast," Mitchell said.

Sitting on the recliner, Mitchell was wide awake, lucid and drinking his beer. "Well, how about a show? I gave you one."

The formula had worn off, but Mitchell was not embarrassed, not shy and not afraid of the reaction of his libido. He might not be with a man again. On the other hand, he might play with Jaime's cock tomorrow night. It wasn't important. The important thing for Mitchell was that it felt good. He was horny, excited, fulfilled. It was a wonderful sexual experience for him and he looked forward to his next sexual experience—whether it was a man or a woman.

Jaime continued masturbating for Mitchell, stroking his cock, turning around when Mitchell wanted him to, posing for his roommate. He did anything Mitchell wanted. And as he did these things, Mitchell's cock started to get hard again.

Perhaps Jaime had created the cutting edge formula he was hoping for—a potion that made a person feel good about sex and the sexual excitement from within, without guilt, labels or future expectations. Perhaps Jamie had, indeed, created an extension of Mitchell's true sexual orientation.