Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,547 Followers

How did Cheryl take such a thing, she suddenly wondered?

Her mind became filled with sordid images, of James sinking that colossal tube of flesh into her, literally impaling her with his cock.

The thought was foreign enough in her mind to give her pause, abruptly coming to her senses. In all the years she had been married, she had NEVER imagined sex with anybody but her husband. It was that realization which saved her from doing something rash and stupid as she pushed against the black man's chest, separating the two of them.

"Look, I don't want to get involved in whatever marital problems you and Cheryl are having," Suzanne told the uncomfortably close black man. "She threw down the gauntlet, and although I admit it was catty of me to respond the way I did, she's deserved something like that for a long time," Suzanne said, her ire rising now that she was coming to her senses. "She has paraded around every party like the only woman deserving attention, so whether it was 'right or wrong' is irrelevant, she needs to realize there are other women in the neighborhood as well," she stated.

She left out 'deserving other men's attention,' although it echoed in her mind; however, based upon James' grin—his white teeth almost glowing in the darkened room in contrast to his skin—Suzanne had a suspicion his thoughts filled it in.

"I just wanted to hear you admit pushing her buttons intentionally," James smiled as he turned away to leave. As he opened the outside door he looked at her over his shoulder and said, "That way when I ask you to pay up on your debt to me, you won't renege," he told her with another smile.

Suzanne was about to ask what he was talking about, but the man was already gone, leaving her alone and flustered in the dark basement.

She literally shook her head to clear the alien and inappropriate thoughts from a few moments ago. Ironically, she had felt a sense of freedom being pinned against the wall by the large man, and now she felt uncharacteristically trapped.

Again shaking her head to clear her mind, she turned and made her way out of the house, walking immediately to David and Henry and telling them she was ready to go. Thankfully they had already gathered their things in her absence, David holding their beach bag on his lap.

Neither man said anything as they left. Exiting the gate, Suzanne looked over her shoulder and her eyes immediately locked upon those of James Price, standing with Raimon Aponte, Henry Dorsey, and Chuck Edmondson, all of them looking intently at her. James said something causing the men to laugh, and Suzanne felt her skin flush, wondering what he was telling them concerning their encounter in the basement.

Her mind in turmoil, she turned and joined the two men waiting for her.

The walk home was uneventful, and although Henry had wrapped his arm around her, he thankfully kept his hand on her bare waist and not her ass.

As the post-party lull settled in, Suzanne's mind was frazzled. She was tired, confused, and so mixed up in the head she said nothing to either man, letting them escort her home.

Upon reaching their house, they bid their goodbyes to Henry and Suzanne unlocked their door, holding it open for David. As Henry turned and began walking down their driveway to her house, Suzanne was confused when David did not go into the house.

"You know, it was nice of Henry to offer to be your partner," David said, almost startling Suzanne after being quiet on the walk home.

She smiled down at her husband, nodding as she agreed.

"Yes. Yes it was very nice of him, although I would have rather it had been you with me," she told him with a smile.

David shrugged, saying, "I'll admit, I had more fun watching you with somebody else," he said to her. "Do you realize you two won over forty-two hundred bucks?" he said.

Suzanne looked at David in astonishment. Although she had noted more people attending the party this year than previously, she had no idea they had won such an amount as her husband continued.

"And it was more than magnanimous for Henry to give us his share," he told her. "You know, for something that generous, maybe you should go and thank him personally," he said.

There was an odd lilt to her husband's tone that caused her to look at him sharply.

"David James Carter," she said succinctly, "what exactly are you saying?" she asked.

David looked up at her almost sheepishly before finally saying, "I just think it would be nice if you showed your appreciation for all Henry did for us today," he told her.

Suzanne could not believe her ears as she continued to stare down at her husband in surprise.

Finally she asked, "What? You want me to go and fuck the neighbor? Or maybe drop down on my knees and suck him off on his front porch step so you can watch?" she asked, the day's events rising to the forefront as she began to blame her husband for everything. "Maybe you'd like to watch our elderly neighbor fuck your wife, is that it?" she said. "Hunh David? Would you like to watch your wife get fucked by another man?" she asked, her anger peaking.

Although she directed her anger at her husband, even as perverted as he was, she was not mad at him. What stirred her emotions were her own thoughts. Whether it was all the attention her body had gotten during the day, the drinks, discovering her hidden exhibitionist side, or her recent encounter with James Price in the dark basement, Suzanne's mind was thinking along the same lines as her husband. She was actually considering having sex with another man for the first time in her life.

Her intrusive thoughts were so completely uncharacteristic and out-of-the-blue, that she paused to think about what she actually was considering. She had learned from her psychiatry classes that such thoughts were normal, and what separated 'normal' people was not following through on such thoughts, but she could not help but respond to them, her body aroused and yearning for such incongruous things to happen being one of the sole reasons she held herself in check.

Looking at David, her disgust in herself directed to him, she said nothing more and simply told him she was going up to shower and go to bed.

********************

Sitting in the bar, a year later, Suzanne remembered even being angry she had masturbated not once, not twice, but three times in the shower. And a year later she still felt guilty, never once thinking about her husband as she came those three times, each orgasm more powerful than the last as she attempted to take the edge off her body's reaction to the day.

That day had been the first day of what was a new life for them. And here was the result, her sitting at the bar, on display before dozens of business men. She contemplated if she had known then what she knew now if she would change the course of their lives. Sure Henry had volunteered to be her partner and she had accepted under extenuating circumstances, seeing it as an innocent way to pay off the help he had offered with his landscaping service, but was that what had changed them? Or did she and her husband's actions lead to the extreme changes? Even now she could blame her current situation being due to similar mitigating circumstances.

It was not normal for her to be decked out like a whore in a hotel bar, awaiting some stranger to come and take her to his room and do what he wanted to her. If it was not for the extenuating circumstances of their house being foreclosed by Raimon's bank, she would not be here. But would she have agreed if the events from the past had not happened?

Her rambling thoughts were interrupted as a commotion at the front of the bar drew her attention, seeing a half-dozen college-aged kids coming in. From their raucous behavior, it was apparent they had partied elsewhere, this being another stop in their night binge.

She felt her skin flush as their eyes immediately focused upon her, and Suzanne felt her breath hitch, her breasts tightening in response to their open brazen looks. Whereas the businessmen had been more subtle, the college guys' looks were blatantly obvious.

She wondered if they thought her an escort or call girl, accepting her if so, appreciating her body and beauty from afar. But there was no doubt what they wanted to do with her, and their overt looks were actually refreshing.

Kids these days, she thought—her mind silently chuckling at the thought of them being kids when they were probably only a few years younger than herself. They looked at her as a piece of meat, something to be guzzled down for their own glutinous tastes, using her for their own deviant pleasures without any regard towards her.

It was refreshing for them to be so obvious, as she smiled thinking how the business men who had approached her has always asked if she wanted to share some pleasurable time with them. These guys offered no return, not tit-for-tat. They wanted to simply fuck her, caring less if she was satisfied or not.

To her shame, her body heated up at the thought, the idea of being used by a group of men, although foreign to her, was obviously not unwanted from her subconscious, as she continued to stare at the young men.

Suzanne's eyes met those of the apparent 'leader' of the group, her cheeks flushing as his face broke into a lecherous smile. Immediately her thighs clenched, knowing his smile was not due to being pleased at her attention, but that she was actually giving him attention, something he apparently expected from every woman he met. Suzanne recognized this was the type of guy who was 'God's gift to women' and unfortunately, as she looked at his muscular firm body, she did not doubt it was far from the truth.

Purposely she turned her gaze away from this man, who she knew she could not match wills with, and instead looked at the other guys. Immediately her eyes widened at seeing a familiar face as a wave of humiliation swept over her.

Up until now Suzanne had been on display amongst strangers. Granted her husband David was there, but he had his own perverted reasons for watching her. They had purposely chosen this out-of-town hotel specifically NOT to come across anybody recognizing her. If anybody within their neighborhood discovered what was going on in their private lives, she would have been mortified. Of course, there were people who know, but it was still something they wanted to remain private and not broadcasted throughout the neighborhood.

As Suzanne looked into the eyes of the other man, she saw his eyes widen in recognition as well. Quickly she attempted to find a reason to explain her presence, as her presence would undoubtedly be known by their neighbors Bob and Tammy Mitchell, who lived immediately to the right of their house. That was because their son Chad would tell them, the same boy who stared at her from across the room, his eyes roaming up and down her body, looking blatantly at her legs and chest even more than the others.

Suddenly a frightening thought came to her. Was this who she was waiting for? Had Raimon set up some perverse gangbang scenario with a bunch of college guys?

Immediately she felt her crotch heat up, her desire undisputedly overpowering her own morals as she felt her juices practically flood out of her slit, saturating her already damp thong.

In both fear and anticipation, she watched as the group of young men made their way towards her at the bar...

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,547 Followers