Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01B

Story Info
Young wife reminisces how it all began...
24k words
4.75
93k
71

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,542 Followers

Author's Note: This is the second part of a three-part Chapter, so it is recommended you read the previous chapter to gain a better understanding of the characters, their circumstances, and their thoughts. This first chapter is a set-up for the rest of the series, which I plan as a 10 chapter series....

Extenuating Circumstances 01 -- The beginning part 2/3

Suzanne's body was a full spectrum of sensations, ranging from her skin being tingly as if her nerve endings were firing off as fast as they could, her skin prickling as if being stabbed by pins and needles to numbness, her mind in a haze and sluggish while her body was overloaded by the sensations and surroundings. Some of her feelings were undoubtedly from all the alcohol she had consumed; however, she was aware of another tingling sensation--desire, lust, arousal, call it what you will. She had been on the edge in terms of her sexual need all week. David had been busy at his new job, coming home tired and not wanting to have sex lately, and so she had once again gone too long without. Added to her natural horniness, thinking about tonight, what they had agreed upon and what she would be doing became a constant tease within her mind. Now she was like a wild animal in heat, her breasts heavy and tight, aching with the need to be touched; her nipples pressed tightly against the material of her dress as if trying to claw their way out into the open air; and then there was the notable dampness between her legs, the thin lace thong wicking her arousal fluids from her slit in a seeming endless supply and feeling drenched.

All of these thoughts filled her mind—as well as more unmentionable ones—flashing through her head as the six college men—one of them the son of her and David's next-door neighbors—walked towards her.

Or more liked stalked, she corrected mentally. There was no mistaken the look in their eyes—she was definitely the prey to their male hunter instincts, none of the young men breaking their gaze from her sitting alone at the hotel bar, dressed in the revealing black cocktail dress.

Suzanne had not bought this dress. Like most of her latest wardrobe it had been supplied by Henry Fuller, her neighbor from across the street. Her body again flushed with lust and desire, but not because of the men coming towards her or anything happening currently. Instead, her mind suddenly flashed back as she recalled the circumstances around receiving the dress—momentous not in the fact of him gifting her the outfit, but what had occurred on that occasion. That even was the second major milestone in her and her husband's newly discovered 'sexploration' and new lifestyle.

Instantly her thoughts went back to that time, almost six months ago, even as her eyes intently watched the six college men weave through the crowded hotel bar towards her.

********************

Suzanne pulled her and David's fifteen-year-old Chevy Malibu into the driveway. The car was a piece of shit, but due to their financial situation, they could not afford anything better for the time being. David would be getting his cast off at the end of the month, but he would be undergoing several more weeks of physical therapy before he was completely healed. Hopefully by then his depression over being an 'invalid' would be gone and he would be able to take a more active role in finding a job.

Her being the only one working was a mixed blessing. Yes they needed the money, having budgeted their lives around a two-income household, but at least they did not need to share the car for work. Before his accident they had to get up extra early so David could drop her off to work and make it in to his office, and then repeat the same in the evening. As such, they had spent more time away from home than there.

Once David got a job, Suzanne hoped it would not be in an entirely different area of the city so they could carpool together reasonably close. If not, they would need to think about getting another car.

But she pushed such thoughts and the other financial worries from her mind as she opened the front door and entered their house.

Hearing raised male voices conversation, she made her way into the living room, seeing David and their neighbor Henry Fuller from across the street watching a soccer game on television.

"Heya Honey," she said as she came into the room, bending down and giving a kiss to her husband.

"Suzanne, what a pleasure to see you," Henry said, rising up and pulling Suzanne into a firm hug, his lips pressing against hers in a not-so-chaste kiss.

Suzanne was no longer startled at the intimacy from the elderly neighbor, kissing him back without hesitation; however, she still glanced at her husband after Henry broke the embrace, seeing David smiling, obviously not minding the affection Henry bestowed upon her, nor the familiarity he displayed towards her. Even now she wondered how he did not mind another man being so familiar with his own wife.

Over the past few months she and David had been spending more and more time with the gentleman, now in his late sixties. They had developed a solid friendship, their closeness due to David 'pimping' her out as Henry's partner at neighborhood events.

Henry had helped them avoid a large Home Owner's Association fine by offering his landscaping services, transforming their overgrown yard into what was now considered the most immaculate lawn second only to his own. David was out of work and confined to a wheelchair, and until his broken ankle and leg healed, Suzanne was the sole breadwinner for the household. With him being incapacitated and her working late hours and on a limited budget, they did not have the time to keep their lawn manicured like it should.

It had been a Catch-22 situation—her gone all the time and David being handicapped had caused their lawn to be unattended for months, and Suzanne's job did not pay nearly enough to pay all their bills, let alone a landscaping service, so it had remained unkempt to the point where the HOA threatened them with a large fine.

Henry had kindly offered to help, offering his landscaping company he had started upon retiring to keep their yard not only within code, but replanting and maintaining it to perfection. As the young married couple could not pay him for his company's services, he had jokingly suggested Suzanne be his companion over the summer when they attended all the neighborhood parties, as David's confined condition did not allow him to participate in many of the active games held during the events.

The elderly man had lost his wife a few years ago to cancer, and her and David had always felt sorry for him. Henry always sat on the outskirts of parties, keeping to himself, and Suzanne pairing up with him—even though David attended the parties—gave the man a sense of belonging, pulling him into the younger crowd's 'clique.' Suzanne was happy to help him out in such a way, so had agreed to the arrangement in the thought it would be a purely platonic relationship

David's 'handicap' had caused him to fall into a severe depression, his self-esteem and self-worth hitting rock bottom. It had become so severe, Suzanne had been desperate, willing to do anything to cheer him up. Making matters compound upon themselves and increasing her husband's depression was his belief of inadequacy with her, as sex between them had gone to nothing due to his cast and disability making sex next to impossible.

Even then, Suzanne had done her wifely duty in trying to please him, taking extra effort and time practicing her oral sex technique with various objects. Regardless of her intent to please her man, David took it as an affront, his inability to please her making him even more miserable.

That was until he confessed a hidden desire to see her be more 'open' to other men's attention. David had not come out and told her he wanted her to have sex with somebody else—something she had never even fantasized about—but he told her he would like her to be more receptive to other men's interests, asking her to dress more provocatively and show off more of her body than she was typically comfortable with.

Although she was willing to try and please her man to get him out of the 'funk' he was feeling, Suzanne was not comfortable with the idea. Normally she dressed conservatively—other than a few pieces of lingerie she had bought when they were dating. But they just did not have the money for a new wardrobe, and she was faced with another 'Catch-22' situation of wanting to please her husband, but they were too far behind on bills for her to go out and buy clothes.

Once again Henry had come to the rescue, offering to buy her clothes under the pretense of needing them for the parties.

Suzanne had been uncomfortable with another man buying her clothes, particularly clothes more revealing than her normal attire, but David had been ecstatic. Their first party had been a pool party, and although Henry had shown David several choices of one-piece suits, he had also thrown in a couple bikinis, one of which her husband had told him to get. As such, she had been practically naked before the entire neighborhood, dressed in what amounted to a few triangular pieces of cloth.

It was then another revelation had been discovered, her own self-realization she enjoyed other men's attention to her body, the forcing of her dressing so scantily releasing a hidden exhibitionist side to her.

For her entire life Suzanne had dressed conservatively. It was her sister Jennifer who was the outward one, actually becoming a stripper. In fact, Jen—known by her stage name Diamond—had become almost famous overnight, being selected as a spokesmodel for a company owning a series of strip clubs across the country.

Suzanne had not talked to her sister in months and made a mental note to call her as she excused herself from the two men's presence, going upstairs to change into something more comfortable.

In the months following the pool party, Henry had become a familiar visitor to their home, and as the young couple welcomed him more and more into their home, the older man had become almost part of the family. Unfortunately, he had also become more familiar and comfortable around Suzanne, and at David's quiet urgings, more 'hands on' with her. It was not uncommon for him to show intimate displays of affection with her—such as the kiss with her moments ago. And to Suzanne's discomfort, his forwardness occurred not only in private, but also in public, particularly at their neighborhood parties, much to not only her husband's, but also several other men of the neighborhood men's delight.

It was not uncommon for Henry to have his arm around her, or even his hand upon her ass. Once again she was doing it for her husband, trying to curb some of the depression he had by trying to please him. Although uncomfortable, she permitted the older man's overtures, as these were extenuating circumstances.

The downside of her dressing more provocatively was the newfound attention the other neighborhood men were giving her, stepping on a few of the neighborhood wives' proverbial toes—as they thought they were God's Gift to Men. Suzanne's sudden flirtatious attitude and dressing in sexy clothes was something new, as well as her being much younger and athletic than most of the other women. Other than her neighbor Cassie Davis—who was living with her fiancé Tim Brown—and Cheryl Price, a platinum blonde model married to one of the few African-American men in the neighborhood, James Price—Suzanne was the best of both worlds, being both young and attractive. And now she seemed to have 'come out of shell' by being more 'friendly' with all the men's passes! Several of the more bitchy female neighbors had nicknamed her 'Henry's Slut' as she was seen with Henry's arms around her more than her husband's.

Although their relationship was platonic—to her husband's chagrin, she though wryly—Henry had gradually and subtly become more bold and adventurous with her body. She had been uncomfortable with his fondling at first, but it had become so frequent she was now almost used to his random touches upon her ass, the brief kisses, even him pressing his body against hers in public, his arousal often evident through their clothes.

And despite her stating to David she was accepting their neighbor's physical contact to appease him, Suzanne harbored a deep dark secret—she too enjoyed the attention. She was a woman after all, and enjoyed being the center of attention, if not from her husband, who lately had no interest in her, then from others.

Even though she had become more accepting of not only Henry's, but other men's advances at various parties, her husband never seemed satisfied. David had become increasingly insufferable with his new-found fetish of putting her on display. Each outfit Henry bought her—at David's discretion—seemed to be sexier and sexier, while each time they had gone to a neighborhood party, her husband always suggested at the end of the night she 'thank' Henry in a more intimate fashion. It was not enough for him that she had agreed to dress increasingly more seductive—to the point where at times she felt slutty—but he wanted her to act upon it as well!

Suzanne firmly believed much of her husband's recent fetish to be the result of being confined to a wheelchair and therefore 'less of a man.' Having a beautiful wife devoted to him apparently was not enough, wanting to show his 'ownership and control' in their relationship by permitting other men grope her, validating his worth in the knowledge she always would end up back with him. Having taken several psychiatry classes in college, Suzanne believed his injury to be the root of David's issues. In fact, she was confident he would once again become the jealous husband after his cast was removed, but until then she had humored him.

Not all the fault laid with her husband though, as Suzanne was not without her own inner demons. She loved her husband without doubt, but had begun to realize she too enjoyed the attention of other men. And although she had not acted upon them, to her shame sexual thoughts had become increasingly more frequent, exacerbated by being on a several month dry spell from sex.

Her and David were still young, and had only been married a few years. She had been used to a steady supply of sex with her husband, and the abrupt absence had left her body in an ever-growing state of yearning. It was simple biology for her body to respond to other men's advances after being abstinent for so long, even if she had spent countless hours in the shower utilizing the pulsating showerhead for more than just washing.

Up until her husband's request she show off more and be more provocative, Suzanne had never even considered sex with anybody but her husband. Even her darkest fantasies always involved David. He had been her one and only, and she had been completely bewildered at his suggestions and hints on his approval of her committing an affair. David's urgings had lit an up-until-then spark of interest within her.

So although she outwardly said she was doing it for him, there was a dark hidden part of her that fed upon it as well.

Pushing such sordid thoughts from her head, Suzanne opened her dresser drawer—the one she and David had nicknamed 'Henry's drawer' filled with clothing and outfits their neighbor had gifted her. Although Henry had brought them under the pretense of wearing them to neighborhood parties, he often brought more than one outfit—or even outfits when no party was scheduled—and after this long, as she looked at all the clothes, Suzanne realized she needed to dedicate another drawer soon.

It was an odd relationship that had developed between her and the elderly man, who was almost three times her age. She suspected some neighbors thought she was sleeping with him; however, she had no interest in somebody so aged. Henry was like the uncomfortable grandfather to her. She was merely being nice to him, knowing he missed his wife, willing to suffer through some of his advances if he felt better about himself. It was killing two birds with one stone, both Henry and her husband being happy—and as she had already admitted, it made her feel better as well.

Normally Suzanne would have put on sweats after coming home from work—not exactly the sexiest thing to wear for her husband, but they were at least comfortable and relaxing. But with Henry visiting, she wanted to make him feel special and wear something he had bought, ironically now uncomfortable wearing something so conservative and modest in front of him.

Looking through the drawer full of clothes, she finally found something neither Henry nor her husband had seen her wear yet. She had once commented on not having anything decent to wear when she worked out, and her husband apparently relayed that information to Henry, as a few days later she had been gifted with several packages of active wear. Suzanne had wanted to return them, as there was a small fortune in athletic clothes, but David had intervened, telling her Henry would feel bad if she refused them. So she had unpacked them for a day such as today.

Still wanting to feel comfortable, she chose a white loose crop-top, stripping out of her white silk work blouse and skirt and taking off her bra. She contemplated wearing a sports bra beneath the loose top, particularly since it was a thin material and somewhat sheer, but she felt so good taking her bra off after the long day she realized she did not want to wear anything else confining. The cropped shirt covered everything, merely giving the illusion of being able to see her body underneath, and Suzanne smiled at the image of both men squinting and straining their eyes to 'see' through the top. Short of being caught in a sudden rainstorm or doing a headstand, the top would cover her and be comfortable, so sans bra it was.

As she was conceding to comfort with the top, she decided to forgo it with the other half of her ensemble, selecting a pair of tight bright purple booty shorts with pockets. The shorts hugged her body like a second skin, having a tendency to ride up and show off the bottom cheeks of her ass, but it was nothing either man had not seen before—her bikini had revealed more of her ass than the shorts.

Unfortunately, due to how tightly the shorts clung to her body, her lace panties were completely visible, so with grudging acceptance she swapped them out for a white thong.

Looking in the mirror, she was impressed with how her ass looked, smiling as she thought about the men's reactions before finally slipping into her pair of Air Jordan Grape 5 sneakers.

Once changed she went back to the living room, inwardly smiling as both men complimented her on her outfit, their eyes like bouncing rubber balls in their heads as they attempted to look at the swells of her breasts and her legs and then her ass simultaneously. Suzanne felt a flush of heat run through her at both the men's attention, smiling at their compliments.

Bending down to give her husband another kiss, she let out a startled yell into his mouth as she felt him reach beneath the blouse and grasp both her bare breasts!

"David, not in front of Henry," she told him with admonishment, standing up quickly as both men laughed.

"Nonsense," David said in reply. "Henry's like family," he reasoned to her. "Besides, he's already seen you topless," he told her with a knowing smirk.

She could not dispute the statement, as she had gone topless for a brief amount of time at the pool party in an attempt at 'one-upping' Cheryl Price. Cheryl had tried piss off Suzanne and draw attention to herself by intentionally going topless at one point. Her antics worked, as Suzanne, in a jealous fit of anger, had done the same. Cheryl's plan had backfired on her, Suzanne giddy with delight when the attention of all the men at the party had turned immediately to her 35C breasts, not the model's 32A chest, Cheryl actually stomping out of the party and going home in a fit of anger.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,542 Followers