Extra Credit

Story Info
Alison needs the extra credit to graduate.
1.7k words
3.78
182.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alison, I'll need to see you after class."

Dr. Edwards glanced disapprovingly down at me as he handed back my test paper. At the top, a D- was written in scrawling red ink. I could barely believe my eyes...a D! There was no way I could have gotten a D on that paper.

After class, I waited until the room had emptied out and then made my way up toward his desk. Mr. Edwards was a handsome man in his mid-thirties, with light brown hair and killer blue eyes. He was tall, around 6'2'', and very well-built, with a tapered waist and huge, powerful-looking thighs. He also looked to be rather well-endowed, judging from the slight bulge always evident between his legs. I was thankful I'd dressed up that day, in lieu of the jeans and hoodie which were my customary class "uniform". The short jean skirt, tight white t-shirt, and snug peach sweater I wore, along with the strappy peach sandals, made me feel sexy and somewhat more confident than I normally did.

After the last student had exited the room, I walked up to his desk and stood before him. He looked up almost distractedly and said, "Oh yes, Alison. Will you accompany me to my office, please? I believe we need to discuss the decline in your work performance lately in my class." He stood and glanced up and down my body, his eyes lingering on my rather substantial chest. As I noticed him looking, my nipples hardened. He looked up at me and, with the ghost of a smile on his face, said, "Follow me."

I walked slightly behind him down the hallway. The school was deserted, most of the students having left for the day almost 20 minutes before. He stopped at one of the doors on the left side of the corridor and opened it with a key. Turning the door handle, he motioned me in. I could feel his eyes on my ass as I walked into the room. Sitting in one of the chairs in front of the desk, I heard him pull the door shut and a click, as though he'd locked the door. He crossed the room to sit on the desk, directly in front of me.

"Alison, I must say that I've been very disappointed with your performance in this class over the past few months. At the beginning of the year, you were one of my best students. What happened since then that has made you neglect your studies?"

He looked expectantly at me, waiting for an answer. I shrugged and said, "Well, Mr. Edwards, I've just been so busy working on fulfilling my graduation requirements, combined with newspaper, yearbook, and volleyball games and practices, that I just haven't been able to devote as much time as I'd like to my classes."

He looked grave as he said, "Well, I'm sorry to hear that, Alison. You've put me in a rather undesirable position."

I looked at him questioningly, and he continued. "You see, right now you are averaging a low "D'' in this class. You need at least a B+ in order to graduate. There is no way that you will be able to raise your grade that much in time for graduation."

"Are you telling me that I can't graduate?"

"I'm very sorry, Alison."

My eyes began to fill with tears as I said, "But surely there's a way around this. I mean, I can't not graduate. Everyone's counting on me."

He cleared his throat and said, "Well, there is a way. I can give you the option of doing some extra credit work. However, I must warn you, the work I give you will be somewhat difficult and very time-consuming, and you will have to do a lot in order to graduate on time."

I looked at him gratefully and said, "Oh Mr. Edwards, thank you so much. I'll do anything."

His face reddened as he cleared his throat again and he asked, "Alison, are you a virgin?" I turned as red as a beet. He looked at me expectantly.

"Well...yes, Mr. Edwards. But why...?" Suddenly, I understood what the "extra credit" work was. Glancing downward, I could see that slight bulge in his khakis had grown.

Quietly, he asked, "Alison, please remove your sweater."

I did as I was instructed, slowly unbuttoning the sweater and slipping it off my shoulders. It dropped to the floor, revealing my tight white shirt. My nipples were hard and poked through the thin material. He said, "now, pull your skirt up."

I pulled my skirt up my thighs, revealing the lacy red underwear I'd chosen that morning. My panties were slightly damp; I was aroused by being ordered around in such a fashion, especially by a man I'd so long thought attractive. His gaze centered between my legs, and I parted them slightly, the damp spot now visible on my panties.

I could see his bulge grow even more when he saw. He looked back up at my face, and I slowly ran my tongue over my lips, looking downward at his evident arousal. Slowly rising out of the chair, I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor, and pulled my t-shirt up over my head and off of my body. I moved toward him and stood directly in front of him, my nipples erect and hard. I reached down and rubbed my hand over his hardened cock, feeling it jump beneath the material.

"Oh my god..." Those were the first words he'd spoken in some minutes, and his voice sounded strained. "Yes, Alison, you're doing very well. Don't stop."

I continued to rub on his cock for some minutes, then unzipped his khakis and reached inside to pull out his cock. He wasn't wearing any underwear beneath, and his cock, when free, was a full eight and a half inches long. I could see the pre-cum already on the head. I ran my finger over it and lifted it to my lips, licking it clean.

Sitting on the chair again, I slid my hand down over my body and rubbed it between my thighs, my panties now soaked. Then, I slipped a finger around the material and inside on my bare skin. I played with my pussy while Mr. Edwards watched, making him more and more excited.

Stopping after a few minutes, I stood and slid my panties down over my ankles, fully exposing myself to his gaze, and knelt in front of him. I stuck my tongue out, touching it ever so lightly to the head of his cock, and then took all of him inside of my mouth in one fluid motion. He groaned, and started thrusting into my mouth almost immediately. He came after only a few short minutes.

When he'd finished, I moved to get my clothes. His voice stopped me. "What are you doing?"

"I thought we were done."

"Well, we're not done, unless you want to fail."

"But..."

He stood, his cock already having gone from limpness to a semi-erect state. He told me, "Bend over."

"What?"

"You heard me. Bend over. Now."

I protested, and he smacked me hard across the ass.

"Bitch, I told you to bend over. Now do it."

Doing as instructed, I could feel his eyes examining my pussy, and then I felt his finger playing around the outside edge. He rubbed it lightly over my clit a few times, and then I felt him enter me. Suddenly, he withdrew and told me to stand up again.

"You weren't lying, about being a virgin."

He pushed me down into the chair and then knelt in front of me, moving to kneel in front of me. He moved his face into my thighs, and I felt his tongue on my clit. He was masterful, and very shortly had me on the brink of my first orgasm. I came hard, screaming his name.

When I had finished, he pulled me up, out of the chair, and told me to lay down. I did so, and he moved on top of me.

"I said, oh please, Mr. Edwards, don't do this. I've never done this before."

He told me, "Quiet, bitch. I'm going to fuck you, and you're going to enjoy it." He slipped his hand down my body and in no time had me ready to cum again. Stopping, I felt his position the head of his cock at my entrance. He drove forward slowly, stopping when he felt the barrier of my virginity.

Suddenly, he pushed through it and was fully imbeded inside me. I cried out, "Oh, god, it hurts...please stop." I was crying, and my tears ran down my cheeks. After a few minutes, it stopped hurting so much. I felt good, full, and I liked the feel of his cock inside me. I moved slightly, and when I did, I felt myself wanting to move again. I breathed in sharply.

Looking down at me, he began to move, slowly at first, then faster. All of a sudden, I felt my body tightening up into powerful orgasm. At the same instant, he let go and shot his hot cum inside my body.

We lay there for a minute or two, then he withdrew and helped me stand up. I winced at the tenderness between my thighs.

He cleared his throat and said, "Alison, you're a very special young lady. I'm glad that I could be the first man who experienced you. Due to your performance here today, I'm willing to raise your grade to an A-. However, I'm asking you to consider sharing more of what we did today, together. In return, I'll make sure that you graduate in May, regardless of what grades you make in other classes."

I said, shyly, "Well, okay...I...yes."

For the rest of the year, I made love to Mr. Edwards as often as I could. After graduation, I attended my local community college and graduated 4 years later with my degree in History.

Currently, I'm pursuing my Master's Degree in Political Science. Mr. Edwards and I were married last summer, and after I complete my Master's degree, we will be welcoming into our family a set of twins.