Extra Credit

Story Info
Jasmine asks me for a little extra credit.
1.7k words
4.01
104.6k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am grading papers when I look up to see Jasmine standing at the doorway of the classroom. I don't know how long she had been standing there, but it is pretty obvious she wants to see me. I wave her in and she smiles as she nods, walking toward my desk.

"Mr. Thomas?" she says meekly.

"What can I help you with Jasmine?"

"Well, it's about my report," she says even more shyly. "I worked real hard on it and I was not expecting the grade I got."

I look her over and smile. Here is a very bright and beautiful woman of twenty-four standing in front on me and at the moment all I can think about is having my cock in her. Pulling my head out of the gutter I say, "I was surprised with the paper myself, but you left out several, very important details of some of your points."

"I tried really hard to relay that Mr. Thomas," she pleads.

I know she tried hard and I feel bad for having to cut her grade shorter than any of her other works, but I just couldn't play favorites. "This was different than your other papers and I could see you tried something a little different and harder. I graded you accordingly so that you could learn from it and improve yourself."

"Is there something I can do to make up for it Mr. Thomas?" she asks politely.

"I don't have anything for extra credit this late in the semester," I reply.

"Are you sure?" she asks pulling at the hem of her shirt.

I swallow hard. Is this woman toying with me?

"Unless you have some idea then we can work something out," I say testing the waters.

Jasmine smiles and pulls off her shirt, tossing it to the ground. She stands there with just her skirt and blue laced bra on. "What do you think Mr. Thomas?" she asks. "Will you take fucking my ass as extra credit?"

Once again I swallow hard. I can feel my cock harden and push against my pants. "Yes, I think we can do that," I say.

Forgive me, I am weak I know, but when you have a twenty-four year old standing half naked in front of you, taking off her clothes, you don't hesitate.

"Good," she says unclasping her bra and letting it fall to the floor at her feet. "Are you ready for me Mr. Thomas?"

She walks around my desk and pushes me back in my chair before turning around and bending over the desk. I get up instantly and pull off her skirt then I run my tongue in small circles around her lower back before moving down her ass. I plant gentle kisses along her skin before running tongue along the fabric of her matching blue panties.

Jasmine moans quietly as my tongue traces its way along the crack of her firm ass. I take her panties and begin pulling them off, sliding them down her long, sexy legs. Then I lower my head and kiss the top of her ass crack. She lets out a soft moan as I drag my tongue down her ass crack and then back up.

Jasmine moves up onto the desk further onto her hands and knees. Then she lets her legs slide out, still bent at the knees, until she is practically doing the splits right there on my desk. It just makes her ass look even more irresistible. I run my tongue down her ass crack and onto her tight little hole.

"Mr. Thomas—" she starts to say, but is cut off when my tongue slips into her asshole. "Oh my god," she moans instead.

I tease her a little, by licking around her tight little hole, driving her crazy.

"Don't tease me," she says.

I do as corrected and I thrust my tongue as far into her asshole as I can.

"That feels so good," she groans.

When her ass is nice and wet, I push my face into her, forcing my tongue even deeper inside her. I start sliding my tongue in and out until she is nice and loosened up. Then I pull away and stick my finger into her hole.

I slide my finger in slowly, watching as her tight ass swallows up my finger and grips it tightly in place. I can tell she wants more, as her ass is clenching and unclenching around my finger.

"How does it feel?" I ask.

"So fucking good Mr. Thomas. Give me more!"

"How about another finger?" I ask smiling to myself.

"Oh god yes!" she cries.

I push in another finger and start thrusting back and forth. Jasmine buries her face into her arms as I continue to finger fuck her asshole. I lower my face and start to lick around my fingers as they penetrate her depths.

"Put your cock in me now!" she cries. "I want to feel it!"

Now I am beginning to wonder if this is just for extra credit or does she just want a cock in her ass as well.

I gently slide my fingers out of her ass and pull down my pants and underwear. My cock is already as hard as it can be. I spit into my hand and rub my cock with saliva, then spit onto her already glistening asshole. My fingers go back to work, rubbing my saliva into her tight hole.

I pull her ass apart further than it is already being stretched and begin to slide my slippery cock up and down her ass crack before coming to a stop at her tight little hole. She holds her breath as I begin to push. Her ass is tight and doesn't give much, but I manage to squeeze my cockhead in with a slurping pop.

She groans as her tight hole clamps down around my cock. I stop and let her get used to the feeling. After a while she begins to relax a little more and I begin to move my hips around. I then push forward a little more. I keep her cheeks spread and I stare at my cock, half buried in her ass as she starts to play with her pussy.

"Keep going," she urges. "I want to feel all of your fucking cock inside me."

I reach around and grab the front of her thighs, pulling her back a little. She moaned louder as her ass slides down my cock. After a few more minutes I am completely buried in her tight ass. The feeling is amazing and I start grinding my hips into her ass. My balls are pressed firmly against her pussy lips and I can feel the vibrations from her playing with her clit.

"Mmm, I feel so full," she says. "I just love it."

As I withdraw I can feel her ass grabbing at my cock, trying to hold me in place. I pull back almost all the way out then push my way back up Jasmine's asshole, this time a little faster.

"Oh my fucking god," she whimpers as I bottom out again. She is squeezing her as tightly around my cock and I am having a hard time even moving it. "Faster," she pleads.

I start fucking her a little faster, trying to control myself. Jasmine begins pushing her hips back at me and I stop. She increases her pace, thrusting her firm ass backward. She drops her head into her arms once again and screams as she is taken by an anal induced climax. I can feel her ass clenching and unclenching around my cock as she tries to milk it with her asshole. The feeling is incredible.

"Come on Mr. Thomas, fuck me!" she cries.

I grab her hips and thrust forward, feeding my cock to her hungry ass. She groans loudly as I pull out again then thrust back even harder. I pound her tight hole, driving my hips down into the desk and stop just before my cock explodes in her.

She turns and looks at me with a look of near sadness. "Do you want to try a different position?"

I nod and pull my cock free from her slippery asshole. She smiles and rolls over onto her back and pulls her legs up to her head. Before me sits her cleanly shaved pussy and I wonder if I would ever get the chance to try it.

Pulling her legs up to her head, her hips raise up off the desk. I move forward and slip my cock into her waiting asshole. This position is even better. I stare down at my cock moving in and out of her body, then up to her face. Her eyes are closed in pleasure and a soft moan resonates from her lips. I know I am not going to last much longer.

"Jasmine," I say. "I'm going to cum soon."

She looks up at me and says, "Will you fill my ass up with your hot cum?"

I nod and keep fucking her. I start going faster and faster as I feel the cum rising inside of me. With a groan, my cock spasms and unloads a massive torrent of hot cum deep inside Jasmine's well fucked asshole.

"Ohhh," she squeals. "That feels good."

I keep my cock firmly embedded in her ass for a few moments before I pull out. As my cock slips from her ass, it is followed by a trickle of my cum. I collapse back into my chair.

Without a word, Jasmine slips her panties back on. "Thanks Mr. Thomas, she says kissing me on the cheek. "That was amazing. Do I get that extra credit?"

I smile and say, "You sure do and then some."

"I guess I will have to do some more extra credit work from now on," she says snatching up her skirt.

I stare at her ass as she gets dressed. There is a small wet spot forming in her panties and I know it is from my cum dripping out of her freshly fucked asshole.

When she is dressed she heads for the door and before walking out she turns and smiles at me. Maybe I would get to try out the smooth pussy of hers after all.