Extra Credit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was over three weeks ago that the mechanic had told her it would take two weeks to get the part to repair her imported used car and, when on the phone as he explained an unexpected delay, she had hurled countless curses at him, garnering only apologies and useless promises.

She gripped the strap tighter as the bus pulled away from the curb and as it accelerated she was propelled back against the body behind her. There didn't seem a reason to try to apologize, so the helpless traveler simply closed her eyes and endured the indignity of forced public transportation.

There was an odd feeling against the seat of her skirt pressing against her right cheek. For a moment she thought maybe it was an umbrella handle and she was suddenly reminded of an old Disney children's musical called 'Bedknobs and Broomsticks' that always sounded like a dirty movie to her. As her attention suddenly snapped back, she pressure moved across the crack of her ass. She tried adjusting herself forward but the weight of the bags and crowding of the bus restricted her movement.

She opened her eyes and bent her head looking down. When she saw the hairy leg and blue short she knew it was the man she had seen standing behind her at the bus stop. In a flash, it was clear that the sensation against her ass was his erect cock which he was pushing against her in motion with the bus.

Options were nonexistent. Screaming would only cause confusion and panic. Accusations were pointless due to the overcrowding. She couldn't let go of the strap without falling and she couldn't release her grip on her belongings nor even had space to turn around to confront him. She scanned out the window to get her bearings. From the signs and speed of the traffic, she estimated another ten minutes before reaching her stop. No one else was watching, not even a glance that she could try to engage.

The pressure against her became harder, now with a gentle thrust, rubbing through the fabric of his shorts and her skirt. Above her, she felt the strap strain with another hand grabbing it...his, and he gently lowered his fingers over hers. Instinctively, she wanted to pull away but didn't and allowed him close his hand over hers.

She kept looking out the window, scanning and estimating her stop when she felt the other hand, his right, raising her skirt. She gritted her teeth, resisted the urge to scream, as she felt him work his fingers up her right sweaty thigh to the top of her panties. He looped his fingers through the lace side and began to pull them down. She scanned with her eyes, but at the back of the bus and at the angle they were in and under the cover of her bags, no one could tell what was happening.

She felt the panties going down to her knees and then she felt his hot, exposed cock against her ass.

He ran his hand back up her leg to her hip and then over to the wet pubic hair. Tightening her leg muscles as much as she could there was no way to stop the probing fingers that worked their way through the wet bush of hair and inside the hot slick lips of her vagina.

When the bus suddenly braked in traffic she felt his cock push up between her legs and she spread her feet allowing his hot wet head to enter her, the panties falling down to her ankles. As the bus accelerated again, she moaned when she was pushed back against him, taking the entire length of the shaft inside her. He released her hand, gripping the opposite side of the strap. When he began fucking her with a steady thrust she put her hand around his tightly.

They fucked for four city blocks, grinding and pounding without anyone so much as glancing back. Nearing her stop, the tension, the sweaty motion, the smelly excitement finally made her cum and she squeezed herself tightly around his cock. As the bus pulled over to stop he shot a hot huge load inside her, their juices spilling down her legs as he pulled out.

The doors opened. She didn't look back, didn't try to retrieve her panties, or act in any way out of the ordinary as she followed the others out the door onto the street. She walked, cum still running down her legs, without care towards her apartment, a slight grin on her lips as she enjoyed a sudden refreshing breeze blowing down the street, rustling her hair.

"Very good, Ms. Stiles," Ingersol said as he rose from his desk. Addison's eyes bulged when she saw his erection,

"Thank you, sir," she said and quickly sat down.

"I think that was a passable paper. Wouldn't you agree, Mr. Weatherby?" Ingersol said turning to Anson. "Judging from the precum dripping from your cock I think you concur?"

Anson didn't attempt to defend himself, "Yes, sir. It was extremely erotic."

"Good enough," the professor said. "You pass, Ms. Stiles," he said. Addison quickly sat down shuffling her papers.

Ingersol sat down and swiveled toward Anson. The boy grabbed his papers and stood up, his erection nearly touching his stomach.

Anson's Second Story:

Glen slapped the blaring alarm and threw back the bed clothes swinging his long legs over the side of the bed. He stumbled zombie-like to the bathroom door and paused briefly wondering what he would see when he opened the door. If it was the same as the last few mornings he considered if he should follow his fantasy and take advantage of the situation. He glanced down at the usual tent in his shorts and decided that today was definitely the day he would.

He turned the knob and pushed the door open then stopped cold in this tracks. The room was completely dark. He reached back with his right hand and slapped the light switch, wincing at the sudden brightening neon vanity lights illuminating the empty bathroom. He glanced around, confirming his solitude and sighed disappointingly. He looked down again at the flat front of his boxers and tugged them down, throwing them into the hamper. He peed standing comfortably, flushed, and started the shower.

Stepping in, he adjusted the water until it was comfortable and then stuck his head under the spray, brushing the shampoo through his shaggy hair with his fingers. Rinsing, he grabbed the soap and began lathering and then jerked around when the shower door opened.

Kristy jumped inside and slammed the door. "Sorry, I overslept. Do you mind if I play through?"

"Go ahead," Glen said stepping back from the spray, watching as his sister stepped in front of him and dowsed her hair and body with the warm water. He stood waiting as she shampooed and rinsed her gold hair and when she turned to him said "Do you mind doing my back?" he had to follow her gaze down to his hand to realize he was still holding the soap. He noticed also while glancing down that he had become fully erect again.

"No problem," he replied and as she turned around the he ran the soap over her left shoulder with his right hand while lathering with his left. He worked his way over her neck and right shoulder and continued down her back. When her reached her firm ass, Kristy straightened both arms and placed her hands against the wall, spreading her legs.

Glen knelt down on his knees and ran the soap over her ass, lathering and running his right fingers along up and down her crack. Then he worked his hands over her right thigh soaping and lathering front and back all the way down, over her calve and down. When her reached her foot she lifted her leg and allowed him to soap her foot. Glen obliged, running his soapy fingers between her toes.

She lowered her right leg, then lifted her left leg and there he started with her foot, repeating the technique starting with her toes, continuing up her thigh. When he reached her ass again, he brushed his soapy hand between her legs and Kristy turned around. Glen looked up at her, blinking through the falling water into his sister's eye which seemed to be sparkling under the soaked blond hair hanging around her face. "Do the front, please."

Glen grabbed the soap and lathered both hands thoroughly and carefully put the bar between his knees placing one hand on each foot. He slowly massaged his way up her shins, over her knees and thighs bringing both hands together at her pubic hair. He reached down, grabbing the soap and lathered again. He put his hands together as though about to pray and pushed them between her legs.

Kristy moaned and threw her head back as Glen worked is hands out across her pelvis, and slowly up her sides, running back and forth across her stomach up to her firm tits, caressing and pinching the hard nipples before working his way up to her shoulders.

He felt her reach down and take his throbbing erection in her left hand and then slide up between her soapy legs to her crotch. She rubbed the head against her hot, soaking slit and lifted her right leg and wrapped it around him as she guided it inside her. Glen breathed deep as he felt himself pulled inside his sister. When she wrapped her left leg around him he had to brace himself against the shower wall.

When his balls were completely against her, Kristy put her arms around her brother's neck and began to thrust. Glen joined in until they were both caught up in a slippery, soapy, slapping fuck. They fucked until both felt the imminent release and pulled each other tight as first Kristy came followed quickly by Glen.

As the water began to run cold, they released each other and Kristy stood and slipped out of the shower first. Glen shut off the water and grabbed a towel. When he opened the door and stepped out he noticed his sister's towel lying on the floor in front of her open bedroom door. He dried himself off, combed his hair, and walked naked through his sister's door.

When he finished reading, Anson turned, dropped the papers on his desk, and placed his hands at his sides and looked directly at the Professor.

Ingersol returned his stare, rocking naked back and forth in his chair, drumming his right fingers on the empty desk before him. "Engaging, titillating and, I believe, erotic. It almost makes me wonder, Mr. Weatherby, if this is fantasy or a retelling of something that has actually happened between you and your sister?" he looked piercingly into the boy's eyes.

Anson looked away, "It's my story, sir."

The old man swivelled back to Addison, "Ms. Stiles?"

Anson looked over and met her dark eyes which were barely visible through her bangs and he noticed her hands were between her thighs. Then he looked at her perfects lips as she said, "Professor, I think it was a beautiful, hot and erotic story."

Ingersol stopped rocking and said, "Come over here, Ms. Stiles."

The girl stood up and walked over to the side of the large desk.

"Lie down here, please." he said standing up. She looked at the bare desk and slid herself up in a sitting position on top, then eased herself back. The old man held his hand behind her head as a cushion, her silky hair falling all around her.

"Come here, Mr. Weatherby."

Anson walked over to the side of desk in front of the girl.

"Raise her feet onto the desk." he commanded.

Anson bent down and gently took a bare foot in each hand and lifted them until they were placed on the top of the desk.

Ingersol spread her knees and said, "Look how wet she is."

Anson looked at the wet red slit between her legs. "Put your tongue inside her," he said.

The boy bent down and stuck out his tongue and licked the hot lips of her vagina, savoring the juices. Addison moaned and he dove deeper inside her. She began bucking her hips and he put his hands on her thighs to try to steady her but she started thrusting with so much motion it jerked the glasses of his face and they thumped to the floor.

He pushed his tongue inside her as deep as he could and then she screamed, releasing an orgasm that Anson struggled to swallow. As soon as she finished he backed away and grunted as he shot three arching streams of cum up, over her stomach, and across her tits and face.

When his balls were empty, he bent down and kissed Addison deeply, sucking and licking her tongue, until he felt a hot, sticky stream land across his back as Ingersol came over both of them, jerking his cock and grunting in pleasure.

When they had all recovered, the Professor opened a drawer and pulled out a roll of towels and wet wipes. Addison and Anson helped clean and dry each other and then dressed. They stood before Ingersol's desk as he readjusted his own clothes and then sat down heavily.

"Well," he boomed handing Anson's glasses back to him, "It seems as though this has been a successful assignment for both of you as I am giving you both top grades to earn your credits in order to graduate. Further," he continued, "this is my last class at this school, as I am retiring effective today."

Anson and Addison quickly looked at each other and then Anson replaced his glasses and said, " Thank you for the opportunity, sir."

"We're sorry to see you go," the girl awkwardly added.

"Thank you both. Good afternoon," the Professor concluded, sitting back down and turning away from them.

They looked at each other again and quickly grabbed their bags, Addison exiting first.

Anson draped his backpack over his arm and slowly followed her out he door. As he closed it, he looked back through the glass at the dark form still seated at the desk. They had been marionettes in a lewd puppet show the old man had constructed. They had been hand picked, and then played to perform a perverted act for his own desire, and yet both he and the girl had obtained what they needed.

As he let go of the doorknob for the last time, he wondered it this is what success in life was really all about, continually playing a part in some else's own perverted show.

He shuffled mechanically down the short hallway and turned right down the corridor to the outside door. He stopped when he saw the silhouetted form against the glass beyond. As Anson walked up to her, Addison held out her left hand. He smiled as he slid his left fingers through hers, and they walked together out the door.

12