Extra Credit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers found her slit slick and radiating a delicious heat. She rested her head on the table and let out a moan as he trailed two fingers through and back again. Not wanting to be reprimanded he didn't waste time. On the second pass through her valley he found her hole and slid his index finger in.

She cooed with pleasure as he pushed his finger slowly in and out of her box. Her hips rolled slightly, as if she was trying to take more inside her. She quivered as he slipped a second finger in to join the first, but she kept on grinding in rhythm with his fingers.

He watched her in rapt fascination as her body moved and shifted around his fingers, coaxing every bit of pleasure from him. He slipped his fingers free and moved his mouth to her hot treasure. The scent of her pussy was driving him mad with lust. His tongue slipped through her moist pink folds causing her to gasp. He loved the taste of her snatch when she was so turned on and wet. Moving to suck at her clit she moaned and writhed as he worked her.

Lily's hand shot down and grabbed a fistful of his hair. She pulled, holding his face on her pussy. His cock throbbed at her sudden forceful reaction. He alternated between teasing her wet opening with the tip of his tongue to sucking her clit and swirling his tongue around it.

He could see she was enjoying her pussy being taken care of. She had opened up completely. Her sex reminded him of a beautiful pink flower in bloom and he was lapping up all her sweet nectar. He continued to work her, nurturing her gradual build up, slowly coaxing her towards a release.

Not wanting to be scolded again, he decided to up the ante. His fingers were coated in her slick juice. In one smooth motion he pulled his fingers from her snatch and immediately slid his index finger into her rosebud. Her asshole was tight, but with the lubrication on his finger he was able to slip it in to the second knuckle before she clenched up.

"Oh, Professor!" she gasped at the intrusion. Her fingers tangled in his hair clenched harder. "You're a dirty old man! Fuck!"

He wiggled his finger back and forth, trying to slip it in deeper. He expected her to tell him to stop, to pull it out. To his surprise, she did not.

She gasped as her ass adjusted to the sensation. "Do you do this to all girls who ask for extra credit?"

He paused briefly and said, "Every single one."

She ground her hips up and down on his hand, a low growl escaping her throat. Was she trying to force his finger deeper into her ass?

"Professor," she breathed. "Do it."

She grunted as he pushed his finger deeper into her ass. Now most of the way in, he began finger fucking her, slowly sliding in and out. Using his tongue he continued pleasuring her delicious pussy. He could see she was trying to control herself, trying to adjust and enjoy the ride, but she was struggling. Her soft grunting and moaning made it clear to him she would soon come.

Her chest heaved as she gasped. Her hands held his head in one spot and he was happy to use his tongue there if she wanted him to. They moved together, his tongue, her hips, his fingers, and her hands. She began to shudder and a long slow groan escaped her. Her back began to arch, her shoulders lifting off the table. A guttural moan escaped her as she came, the orgasm wracking her body. Her ass clenched so tightly that all he could do was hold his finger still. She didn't let go of his head. If anything she held him so firmly he thought he might suffocate.

"Professor! Don't fucking stop," she said breathily.

She let go of his head and her legs closed in around his back, pulling him closer. After long moments she finally, slowly, came down from her orgasm. He watched her relax, her breathing coming deep and slow, and she lay flat again on the table. He let his finger slip from her ass and she let out a little moan as it popped free from her tight hole.

Finally, her eyes fluttered open and she looked at him. "Very good Professor. Do you like playing with my ass?

"I do enjoy a nice piece of ass."

"Maybe you can give my boyfriends some tips. They don't appreciate a girls needs."

He smiled. "Is that so, Ms. Mynx. Well, I do appreciate them and do my best to satisfy," he replied. "The favor will be returned, of course."

"I'm sure your many lady students keep you satisfied with blowjobs," she said.

"You can never get too many blowjobs, Ms. Mynx. That is a scientific fact."

She smirked crookedly, "What science is that?"

"It's common knowledge science," he said smiling.

She rolled her eyes. "Does it whiten teeth too?"

Brad got up from his knees, and took his cock in one hand guiding it down through her wet slit, then pushed into her slowly, not stopping until his cock was buried. Her mouth dropped open slightly and her hands pressed against his stomach as she adjusted to her pussy being filled.

"Prof, I didn't say you could fuck me," Lily said. "A blowjob was all that was on the menu."

He started to stroke her pussy, her tits bouncing slowly with each thrust. "Well Ms. Mynx, precise clarity is very important in any type of agreement, written or oral. I assumed fucking you was a given."

"Will this help my grade?" she asked demurely.

"It certainly won't hurt," he said grinning.

She looked him in the eye, a smile touching her lips. "Then get fucking."

He held her legs apart as he plunged into her, his pace slowly picking up. His cock was rigid with excitement, her pussy fiery hot like a stoked furnace. Her tits bounced in a mesmerizing way and he longed to hold them. As if reading his mind her hands found her nipples, and she pinched and pulled at them as she bit her lower lip.

He brought her legs together until her ankles touched and then moved them to the side. Fucking her sideways he watched his hard prick pound into her with long hard strokes. His eyes watched her pull and twisting at her nipples, his ears hearing her soft moans and the slap of their skin with each thrust.

"Professor," she said in an unsteady voice. "My boyfriends don't fuck me like this."

"Well they should. You have the perfect pussy for fucking, Ms. Mynx. The best in the class." He drove into her with one exceptionally hard thrust, his balls slapping against her.

Her brow was furrowed, and she bit her lip. Softly she whispered, "Yes."

An ache grew deep in his stomach. Her sheath gripped his cock tightly, and with each stroke it felt like she was milking him, trying to coax the cum from him. Of course that was exactly what it was doing, and the sensation was exquisite. He knew he wouldn't last long like this.

After a few moments she spoke, her voice a little breathy and unsteady. "Professor, fuck me from behind."

He pulled his cock free of her, glad for the brief respite. "You like it from behind, Ms. Mynx?"

"Yes," she said simply.

"Why?" he asked as she shimmied off the desk and turned around.

"I like..." she started, but didn't finish.

"Tell me what you like." He pulled her a little away from the desk, and moved her legs slightly apart.

She hesitated before answering. "Sometimes I like when a man fucks me from behind. Hard. I like the feel of his balls slapping my pussy." She paused for a moment before continuing, "I like hands holding my waist tightly as I'm being fucked."

He raised his eyebrows. She was never quite this specific with their bedroom talk before. She looked over her shoulder at him for a moment before turning to face away.

"It makes me feel dirty," she whispered. "I like to feel dirty."

He could barely hear her last comment, but he was glad he did. If that is what she liked then he could play that. He placed one hand on her waist, and used the other to bend her over the desk. She put her forearms down on the desktop, her head resting on them.

Taking his throbbing cock he guided it back into her. He watched it disappear into her, enjoying the sensation of her ass cheeks coming to rest on his hips as he filled her. Holding her hips with both hands and began fucking her. Not hard at first, he simply wanted to feel the satisfaction of being buried in her pussy with each stroke. He loved the warmth and comfort of it, and wanted that before moving on to fucking it for gratification.

Lily sighed as he leisurely slid his cock into her. She could feel his balls softly press against her pussy as he pushed fully in. Soon she started to softly grunt as his pace quickened. His thrusting became firm and insistent, his hips banging into her backside. Remembering what she said he pulled her hips to him as he drove his cock forward into her. She cried out as his balls slapped her pussy over and over, his full length filling her cunt.

He tried to concentrate to make this last, but knew there was no way he would be able to keep this up for long. He wanted to come hard deep inside her, and at this pace he'd be there soon. He gave himself 30 seconds, a minute at best. He had to slow things down.

Just then his cell rang.

She was breathing hard, but looked over her shoulder at him and said, "You should get that."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yes, it could be important," she stated.

"Two more minutes," he pleaded.

She gave him a level look. He knew she wanted to know if it was the kids and if everything was all right.

Sighing, he stopped, cock deep in her snatch, and stretched over to his chair where his cell rested. The display was lit up and the number showing was not familiar to him, which made him not want to answer, but just in case he did.

"Hello?" he said, panting.

"Hi. Is this Brad?" asked a female voice. She sounded cute.

He didn't know who it was so slowly started to stroke Lily again. "Yes. Who is this?"

Lily realized it was not their kids, and likely the restaurant. She decided to have a little fun with him. She looked over her shoulder and loudly said, "Fuck me Professor! Oh please!"

"Shush!" he said softly, motioning her to be quiet.

"This is Sheila, from Yama's Sushi, confirming your 8 PM reservation," she said.

"Come on Professor, deeper! I need it so bad!"

He glared at her.

"Is everything ok over there Brad?" Sheila asked curiously.

"Ah, yes, ha! Things are kind of loud here. The students are practicing Macbeth for the school production. We're just finishing up some work here, I'll be there by 8," he said, and then hung up, tossing the phone back on the chair.

Lily shook her head. "Some work? Really?"

"Oh shush," he said. "Yelling 'fuck me' while I'm talking to a nice hostess on the phone is not nice. Hot, admittedly, but not nice. Now where were we?"

"You had both hands on my hips Professor, doing unspeakable things to me," she simpered.

"Of course, Ms. Mynx."

Grabbing her hips again he sped up the pace. The phone call helped. The feeling deep in his stomach was not so insistent, which meant that he could enjoy her delicious pussy a bit longer.

"Professor," she said as she bounced forward with each thrust. "As you can imagine, this bargain does not allow you to come inside of me. You'll have to figure something else out."

"What?" He was only half listening as he concentrated on holding off his orgasm.

"No coming in me," she stated, looking over her shoulder. "Off limits."

"You can't be serious," he said, breathing hard.

"Sorry. You're not even supposed to be fucking me," she reminded him primly.

"What if I can make you come again?" he asked.

"You had better," she said simply.

"And how is that fair?" he asked. "Keep in mind Ms. Mynx this needs to be mutually beneficial."

"Mutually beneficial. Yes. I come, you come. That's mutual," she said.

It was his turn to roll his eyes. "But you already came," he said pointedly.

"That was different!" she said. "This time you need to make me come with that cock of yours for it to count!"

"All these rules!" he said. "Fine, put your leg up on the desk."

"What, how?" she asked.

"Put your leg up, your knee up, yes, like that."

She moved one leg out, sliding it up onto the desk. This adjusted position flared her ass cheeks apart slightly, giving him nice clear access to her pussy. He shifted closer, and started to slam into her with deep long strokes. She grunted hard with each stroke, her hands on the desk to brace herself.

"Touch yourself," he said.

He saw a hand move down between her legs, and he imagined her fingers finding her clit, rubbing and circling it as only she knows how to do.

He reached one hand under her chest and began to knead her breast, pulling and tweaking her sensitive nipple. She moaned and her head lolled forward. He sensed a change in her as she took a long slow breath. Her legs began to quiver.

His own peak was quickly closing in. He was amazed he had lasted this long and hoped he would be able to hold off long enough to give her what she wanted. He didn't have long before his own climax became unstoppable.

She bucked slightly, and it seemed like she might lose her footing. Taking her hips again, he held her, keeping her from falling.

"Fuck," she grunted, her body language quickly transformed; she was on the verge of climax. "Prof, fuck me, fuck me, don't fucking stop!"

He fucked her hard, pounding his cock into her the way she said she liked it. It had become a race. A race that Lily didn't know she was in. He had to give her what she needed to push her over the edge, before he reached his overflow point.

She grunted in time with his strokes, and he could feel her working her clit. Then it happened. Her pussy tightened around his cock as she started to come.

"Don't you fucking stop!" she whispered hoarsely. Her leg that was planted on the floor began to shake, and he caught her as it gave out. She moaned loudly as her second orgasm of the evening took her. He really hoped there was no one in earshot.

He too was in sensory overload. Her pussy was clenched around his cock and with each delicious stroke through her tight channel it was sending unbelievable sensations through his groin, which exploded across his entire body. Somehow he kept thrusting into her though his nerves were wracked with pleasure. It was as if his body was on auto-pilot.

The wave of pleasure that crashed into him surged across him with intensity he had not felt before. His balls felt like they were on fire and he felt the first surge of cum jet from his cock. Lily was in mid-climax when she felt his first spurt splash deep within her. She cried out and she reached back with one hand grabbing the back of his leg and pulling him tight to her. His cock pumped a second stream into her, then a third before he felt there would be no more. He wrapped his arms around her from behind, holding her tightly; her body shuddered against him for a few moments longer, before she relaxed and rested against him. He held her, loving the feel of her warm skin on his.

After a few moments she recovered and slipped back into her role. "Professor! Did you ever consider you might get me pregnant? How will the school board react if they find out you're fucking your easily influenced students?"

"Ha!" he laughed. "Easily influenced? If they only knew."

She turned around and looked at him sternly. "So what, you can't hold it while I come?" she asked.

"You told me not to stop. What's a guy to do?"

"And what would your wife think with all of this extra curricular 'work'?" She used her hands to make quotation marks in the air.

"Um, yea, about my wife," he said, "we have dinner reservations, and you're going to make me late."

"Oh, wouldn't want to get in the way of your date," she said with a hint of sarcasm.

He scooped her into his arms and said, "I'm looking forward to it. I'm starving! I hope she doesn't want to have sex right after, I'm all sexed out, I'll need a good hour. Maybe two."

"Maybe I'll give her a ring and introduce myself. I'll tell her you've been fucking me this evening and that you are all burnt out," she said.

"Don't you dare, Ms. Mynx," giving her a kiss on the lips. "I just need a little fuel, then I'm ready for round two. This time with my wife."

"Well, maybe she's been having sex with the landscaper all afternoon and is not interested in sex this evening," she stated.

"I don't think so, she can't keep her hands off of me," he said matter-of-factly. "I think my pheromones are so amazing that the ladies just can't help themselves."

She laughed and said, "Ok, Professor Taylor, you keep on telling yourself that."

"I will," he smiled. He wrapped his arms around her waist and they kissed a lingering deep kiss.

"I think I'd better be going," she said. "I need to meet my friends for some shopping."

"And boy watching?" he asked.

"Like I said, shopping," she replied with a wink and a little smile.

"Are you going to tell them you just had the best sex of your life?" he asked, letting her go.

"Oh, I don't know about the best, but I'll tell them something. They'll want to compare attributes, and performance. They couldn't believe when I told them I was going to give my professor a blow job for a better grade."

She took a tissue box from the bookshelf and tried to clean herself up. "Prof, you cum like a geyser."

"Well, I didn't want to disappoint. We did have an agreement after all."

"You know, you ladies talk about the same stuff we men do," he said. "I can't wait to tell the guys about this!"

"I'm sure," she said as she finished getting dressed. "I'll see you in class Professor."

"I'll look forward to it, Ms. Mynx. Your effort here this evening is exactly what you need to do to earn a good grade. This has given me much to think on."

"Well Professor, have fun on your date," she said.

He blew her a kiss as she stepped into the hall, closing the door behind her.

"Wow," was all he could say.

Chapter 6

His watch said 7:20. Not enough time to race home and clean up. The teachers lounge bathroom would have to do. He made himself as presentable as he could and went back to his office. He tidied up his desk, moving everything to back to normal. He'd never look at this old desk the same again.

He arrived at Yama's Sushi at a few minutes to 8. It was busy for a Tuesday night. The restaurant was full of conversation and people, laughing and smiling. Working his way through a throng of people waiting for a table, he found the hostess.

"Hello, I have a reservation for 2 at 8," he said. "Under the name Brad."

"Oh, Brad! How did Macbeth go?" she asked, smiling. "It sounded really exciting. I love Shakespeare and I couldn't remember what act those lines were from in the story." She finished by winking at him.

"Ah, right. The students did a little improvising. It really came together during the reading," he grinned. "It's really, uh, really good. The performance, that is."

Her smile slowly grew as he fumbled over his words.

"Yes, it sounded it! I'm glad you were able to make it here on time, we're quite busy tonight."

As she finished, Brad thought she glanced down at his crotch.

"Brad, your table should be ready in just a couple of minutes. I believe your lady friend is already here." She gestured to the bar.

"Thank you," he smiled. He replayed what just happened in his head. She had looked at his package and smiled. There was no way she did not hear Ms. Mynx yelling 'fuck me' over the phone. He sighed, smiled, and chuckled to himself.

Moving through the throng standing around the bar he saw all kinds; singles looking for other singles, married couples, and friends. At the end of the bar was a solitary woman, a glass of wine in hand. She was looking at him as he navigated his way towards her.

He smiled and said, "Hi there. You look amazing."