Extra Credit Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped aside, and she smiled again, heading down the hallway, presumably toward the bedroom. Her hips swung suggestively.

"Follow me," she sighed, hooking a finger at me.

Like there was any way I was leaving? Proverbial wild horses couldn't get me out of this apartment, right now.

I fell in behind her, watching her sexy rump closely, as she walked along ahead of me. She undid the cuffs of her blouse as we turned into her bedroom, lit by only a small bedside lamp.

"Why don't you take a seat, and get comfortable?" she offered, and I did so, perching on the corner of the mattress. Virginia stepped over my lap, and looked down at me through her canyon of cleavage. Her eyes smouldered.

She didn't say a word, simply unbuttoning her blouse, and tugging it out of her skirt. I heard the 'swish' of the satin as it slid off her shoulders, fluttering to the floor. A half step forward put one knee on the bed beside my leg, and she moved her chest within inches of my face.

I held my breath in anticipation, as she reached behind her back. Her bra went slack, but stayed in place, until gravity finally overcame friction. It fell away, and I gasped.

Awe is simply an inadequate word. Her breasts were remarkable. Not merely large, they were also perfectly shaped, sensuous teardrops of femininity that had captured my imagination since I first saw her enter the classroom. Now I knew my imagination had been far too conservative.

"You like them?" she asked, clearly knowing the answer. She pulled my face into the soft pillows, squeezing with her upper arms to make them billow upward.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, enjoying the smooth skin and fullness. My lips grazed across a firm bump, almost as thick as my pinkie fingertip, if not as long. I kissed it, and drew it into my mouth.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," she breathed. "And I definitely like what you're doing with them. I should warn you that none of this will get you anywhere in my class, though."

"Oh well," I sighed. "So much for that plan. I guess I'll just have to enjoy you, then."

"As long as we're clear on that point," she giggled. I moved to the other nipple, and reached around her hip to unzip her skirt.

As sexy as that skirt was, with its snug styling and slit, it was presenting a serious obstacle to getting her naked. Her legs were about as far apart, straddling me, and the sexy garment would allow, and Virginia was balanced precariously on one high heel, and one knee. As I pulled her closer, I tipped the balance.

"Ooooo, ooooo, whoops!" she giggled, as she crashed down atop me, pushing me onto my back. Her huge breasts acted as cushions, forming a protective shield around my face, as she fell flat. It was probably the first time the word 'flat' had been associated with her since she was twelve years old. "Are you okay?"

"Mmmmm hmmm," I mumbled, still suckling her nipple. Until I needed to breathe, I had no intention of letting go of the delicious nub of flesh. She rescued me by bridging her upper body upward with her arms, which let her tits hang even more enticingly.

Now that we were horizontal, I rolled us over, putting her on her back. I nibbled her breasts for another minute or so, before pulling back. I wanted to get the whole picture.

I admit, the first time I saw Virginia taking off her blazer in class, and my eyes fell on those big, round breasts of hers.... well, I wondered if they were actually all her.

I'd had my hands on those puppies now, and when she rolled onto her back, the jury came back with a verdict. It was unanimous. Her tits were all Virginia. No augmentation.

Those magnificent boobs spread naturally under gravity, instead of standing up like grapefruits. That may or may not be your cup of tea, but I had been with women of both types before, and it didn't matter to me either way. In this case, her big tits wobbled happily across her chest with her movements. She knew I was enthralled by her abundant curves, and rolled her shoulders intentionally, shaking those jugs at me. I smiled, and moved down by her feet.

Taking one foot at a time, I gently removed the four-inch high heels that had made her feet look so sexy all evening. With them out of the way, I leaned closer, and grasped the lower hem of her skirt.

"I wonder what's hiding under here?" I winked. She immediately lifted her ass off the bed, and helped me slip the skirt down her long legs.

Her blouse had been black. Her skirt, too, and her shoes, and her bra. I was fully expecting her panties to be as well. I didn't expect them to be.... missing entirely.

"Why, Ms. Silver...." I whistled, as she spread her thighs slightly, exposing her nearly hairless, pouty vagina to me. "What were you planning when you got dressed tonight?"

"I told you," she smiled, with a bashful flutter of her eyelashes. "I've been feeling your eyes on me for a month. Once you told me that you were done with Pam, I was hoping we might end up here. I was horny, and I've always liked the sensation of a cool breeze on my pussy when I'm wet." She spread her legs wider. "See how wet I am?"

Even in the subdued light of the bedroom, her advanced arousal was obvious. She was dripping, a succulent orchid awash with fragrant nectar.

Now playing the role of hungry honeybee.... Yours truly.

I virtually dove into the wide vee of space between her legs, aiming my tongue at the gaping, swollen labia of her vestibule. Only a small, triangular patch of red curls remained to hint at the matching carpet that once covered her cunt. As my tongue made contact, and her scent filled my head, I moaned with contentment. Her moan may have been for other reasons.

"Mmmmm, right to the point. I like that," she purred, tugging her nipples feverishly.

I lapped at her pussy like it was the last source of moisture on earth, burying my face as deep as I could, to get at her surprisingly sweet juices. While I was slurping up the goodness, I was busy mulling over her words.

All the while I was checking her out in class, she had been doing the same. Certainly tonight, she had been flirting back, but that was just the end result. For weeks prior to tonight, she'd been, as she said, feeling my eyes on her, and had enjoyed the sensation. Enough so that she had planned ahead for tonight.

All of which bodes well for this being more than just a one-nighter, in my view. With that in mind, I didn't need to rush. While I was definitely eager to sample everything this curvaceous beauty had to offer, I didn't have to sacrifice anything because of time.

I ate her, slowly, luxuriously, and very thoroughly, cleaning every nook, cranny and fold of her very sexy vagina. It was a never-ending process, as the more I licked her, the wetter she got. I was beginning to think she didn't want me to finish the job.

"You know you're torturing me, right?" she groaned, squirming under my tongue. "For god's sake, just suck my clit and put me out of my misery! Please. Let me cum. I really need to cum!"

"Certainly, darling," I answered playfully. "Exactly where is this clit you spoke of?" My tongue made a few random stabs, avoiding the prize which pulsed with arousal at the top of her slit. "Here? Here? How about here?"

"Oh, fuck off, you joker!" she gasped. "You're no virgin. You've been down on a woman often enough to know your way arou-oooOOOOOOOO, OH FUCK YES! THAT'S THE SPOT!"

Her hands flew to the back of my head, holding me close to her pussy, as I sucked on her clit furiously. Occasional bouts of fluttering tongue caused her moans of joy to grow louder, before I went back to attacking her clit again.

"Oh fuck, I'm so close," she hissed, grinding her cunt against my face. "So close, please don't stop, I'm begging you. Right there, don't stop, don't stop, oh god, don't stop, oh god, oh god, oh fuck, yes, more, yes, oh god, here it cums.... I can feel it, please don't stop.... so.... MMNAAHN! FUCK! CUMMING!"

She thrashed the bed, and screeched in bliss, all while mashing her soggy snatch across my face. I was just observing, and I could tell it was a good orgasm. Finally, her body tensed one last time, and then dropped limp to the bed.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god...." she repeated, whispering softly. Her hair was a mess, sticking to her face on a sheen of exertion. That same aura of sweat clung to her breasts, which were heaving with her ragged breathing.

I looked at her pussy again, and it was more of a mess than when I started, oozing with her syrupy juices.

"Oh man, I'm going to have to start all over again," I giggled, swirling my tongue inside her. She flinched, and grabbed my hair, yanking my face away.

"Mmmmm, no! Too sensitive!" she mumbled, rolling onto her side. "Need a minute."

I smiled, hoping I'd read something in her future books that would remind me of this moment. Rolling off the bed, I stripped quickly, then cuddled behind her, wrapping her in my arms.

"You know, I wanted to do that," she said softly. "I wanted to unwrap you."

"I can put it back on," I suggested, nuzzling her neck from behind. She moaned, and tilted her head so I could get at her ear.

"Well, no, you've already moved on," she giggled, wriggling her rump against my hard dick. "It feels big. Big is fun. Are we going to have fun?"

"Yup," I laughed. "Are you ready?"

"Oh yeah, I am sooooooo ready," she smiled.

"How would you like it?" I asked.

"I want to face you, so I can hold you, and kiss you," she replied softly.

"Close your eyes," I told her. "No peeking."

Virginia sighed and nodded, rolling on her back as I made room for her. I knelt between her legs, then leaned over her, using one hand to support myself, while the other guided my cock into her.

"Oh, god," she smiled, as the head nestled between her slippery lips. "Nice and easy, baby."

Her cunt opened up, easily admitting my shaft into the snug interior, thanks to her copious lubricant. It felt wonderful to me, and I slid in smoothly, in one long push.

"Mmmmm, that's a nice pussy," I whispered, as she wrapped her body around mine. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Big cock," she smiled. "So full. Hold still, please."

She buried her face into my shoulder, and I could feel her body quivering, as she tightened her grip on my hips and back. She tensed once more, and groaned, then relaxed. Her eyes opened again, a bit glassy, and unfocused.

"Like I said.... Big cock. Nice big cock. I love nice big cocks," she smiled. "I cum a lot."

"Would you like me to fuck you now?" I laughed, starting slowly.

"Mmmmm hmmm," she giggled. "Fuck me. Fuck me fast, fuck me slow, fuck me hard, fuck me gently.... Just fuck me, please."

I was very happy to grant her request. I fucked her in every way she had asked for, while she hung on for dear life, and screamed through one orgasm after another. We ran through several positions.... missionary, doggy, spooning, and a few I don't really have a name for. We were both covered in the sweat of passion, by the time she took her place on top.

"Holy fuck!" she gasped, settling aboard my dick. "Pam kicked you out of her bed?" I nodded. "Silly, silly girl! Her loss.... My gain," she smiled leaning forward, and dangling her big tits in my face. "Suck me, please?"

Try and stop me, I thought, grabbing her right breast with both hands and collecting the thick nipple into my mouth. She wasted no time, immediately beginning to work her hot, sopping wet cunt up and down on my cock. I was going to cum soon, and it was going to be huge.

"Damn, that is so good," she growled, bouncing her hips crazily. She managed to keep her upper body relatively still, letting me switch from one breast to the other, over and over. I groaned, warning her of my approaching orgasm. "Are you close, baby?"

"Mmmmm hmmm," I nodded, latched on dutifully.

"Inside me," she moaned. "Fill me up with that hot, sticky cum. I love to feel it squirt way up into my cunt. Do it! Fucking blast that load into my pussy!"

Her hips went into overdrive, and she sat up, popping her nipple out of my mouth, but giving me a visual to remember for the rest of my life. Her hair was flying, screening those green eyes, which were burning holes in mine, urging me to cum. Further down, here huge tits were bouncing and swinging in wide circles. It was so hot, it pushed me over the edge.

"F-U-U-U-U-U-C-C-C-K!" I snarled, and my whole body flexed, as my cock spat rope after rope of semen inside her vagina. Virginia smiled, and undulated her hips gently.

"Mmmmm, that's what I call a happy ending," she purred, and leaned forward to kiss me. "Thank you."

Words failed me, so I simply gave her an exhausted thumbs up, as Virginia's laughter echoed through the quiet apartment.

***

Another week, another Wednesday night.

I was sitting quietly in the classroom, reading on my tablet. I was the only one there, as it was still early, but I heard high heels approaching in the hallway. I wondered how Virginia would react, seeing me here before everyone else. After last week's activities, I was motivated to please her.

At last, the clicking of heels gave way to her arrival, and she smiled when she saw me already in the room.

"Well, well, look who's early?" she giggled. "If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were having fun in this class. But that can't be, can it?"

"Actually, it can," I laughed. "No one is more surprised about that than me."

"And last Wednesday night wouldn't have anything to do with it, would it?" she winked.

"Maybe. I'd love to bend you over your desk and show you," I growled.

"Down boy," Virginia scolded, hearing approaching voices. "Save it for later. What are you reading?" she asked, walking around her desk.

"Oh, just some silly romance novel," I replied, as she arrived beside me. She tipped the screen in her direction, and read a few words of her own work.

"Mmmmm, yes," she smiled, walking away. "I hear she's pretty good. Hot. On paper, and off." She giggled at giving herself such a compliment, and was safely at the blackboard by the time a gaggle of other students walked in.

Pam was a few seconds behind them. She gave me her usual look of disdain, apparently disappointed that I hadn't given up or died in the last week. I wasn't the only one who saw the brief exchange of loathing, and I glanced at Virginia, shrugging my shoulders.

Virginia giggled, attracting Pam's attention, and Pam might have seen us making eye contact, and grinning at each other. As she sat, I could see her confused expression.

When it came time to return last week's homework, Virginia did her usual routine, touring the class and discussing her criticism of each piece of writing. I noticed that when she was talking to Pam, the two of them spent a bit of time laughing at something, but no one looked over at me, so I assumed I wasn't the subject.

Soon enough, it was my turn, and Virginia slid into the desk next to me. She looked at me, fighting a smile, trying not to let on there was more to our relationship than just this class. Her eyes went right and left.

"Is anyone watching?" she whispered.

Scanning the room behind her, and found no one paying attention to us, not even Pam. I shook my head.

"Good. Where are we going for dinner tonight?" she asked, licking her lips.

"Sushi?" I suggested quietly.

"Deal," she nodded, and started to stand up.

"What about my paper?" I asked.

"Oh yeah.... Sorry. One track mind," she giggled, gesturing to her head. "I'm impressed. You're improving. Oh, and your writing is better, too." A final wink of innuendo, and she slipped away.

***

After class, Virginia and I did go to dinner again, despite our urges to get some place private. It was becoming something of a habit.

So was going back to her place, to fuck each other unconscious. Of the two, I personally preferred the latter. She had the most spectacular body I had ever been with. Add a pleasant personality, and an insatiable desire for pleasure, and you could easily see why I was willing to keep visiting her bed.

Not that I was in it only for the sex. While I hadn't previously considered a serious relationship with an older woman, the idea was growing on me. Virginia was perfect for me, and I'm not just referring to her physical attributes. Strong, independent, and sexually adventurous, she was every man's ideal girlfriend. Where Pam had been holding back her favours, until the relationship had grown, Virginia was happy to fuck me frequently, while letting us get to know each other more deeply. We were both very relaxed around each other.

"I have an assignment for you," Virginia said softly, interlacing her fingers with mine, while I held her from behind. My free hand was full of her right breast, enjoying the weight, texture, and firmness of the globe.

"You're giving me more homework?" I asked, kissing her neck. She giggled at my nibbling lips, and shuddered in my arms.

"Call it an extra credit assignment," she explained.

"You're not giving us actual grades," I reminded her. "How can I do extra credit work in a general interest course?" She giggled again, and turned in my embrace, moaning as I pulled her body tight to my chest.

"Okay, call it an extra interest assignment," she corrected herself.

"I'm not sure I can be more interested in you than I am," I whispered, grabbing her hair, and tilting her head back. I gnawed her throat hungrily.

"Oh fuck, I love that," she purred, "but that's not what I meant. I'm talking about a writing assignment. Something more of interest to you, just to see what you can do."

"Like what?" I asked, continuing to pepper her neck area with feathery kisses.

"Write me a lust letter," she suggested. I was moving down her body, and had reached the top of her devastating cleavage. Her words made me stop.

"You mean a love letter?" I wondered.

"Heavens no!" she gasped. "Far too early for that, honey. I mean a lust letter. Just what it sounds like. Write me a story about what you want to do to me. Be descriptive. Make me feel it."

"I thought I already made you feel it," I replied, resuming my attack. I found a nipple, and latched on, suckling gently.

"Oh yeah, you sure did, and it was wonderful," she smiled, ruffling my hair. "I'm just curious what you could do with a subject you're interested in, and I figure that no subject interests men more than sex."

"True," I laughed, pausing for a moment, then switching nipples. "Anything I want to do to you?"

"Anything," she nodded.

"It might be a long story. There's a lot of things I'd love to do with this body," I told her, still fondling and kissing her huge breasts.

"Mmmmm, then I look forward to reading it," she smiled. "Make me sticky."

"You're already sticky," I smiled, reaching between her legs.

"Well," she sighed, laying back flat, "I guess you'll just have to fuck me again, then. Take that big cock of yours, and use it on my pussy, until I scream for you to stop," she smiled. "Then do it some more. Consider it research. I'll read your assignment later."

"Yes teacher," I nodded, and climbed atop her. Her hand pointed my shaft into her damp opening again, and I pressed deeper inside her.

"Mmmmm, that's it," she moaned. "So long, hard, and hot. I love the way your cock fits inside me. I feel very full, and satisfied."

A small part of my brain was already working, even as I began to take pleasure in her body. It was compiling a list of possible points to be included in my assignment. It was busy planning fiction, while I was living the real thing.

It occurred to me that this might be the way her brain worked, as well. Perhaps this very situation, and my cock probing her tight vagina, might be part of a future novel. I might be a research project, of a sort.