Extra Credit Ch. 01

Story Info
Will Cassie pass or will she fail?
2.2k words
3.94
81.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to see me about your grade," he told her in a stern, serious voice. "Come by the gym after school, today." She nodded, knowing that she couldn't afford to fail any more classes.

"What time?" She asked quietly, facing the floor, too embarrassed to look him in the face. "Right after school?"

"No," he answered, "I have boys basketball practice. Come by at around 5:00"

"I don't think I can do that. I have to catch the school bus and I don't have money to go on the regular bus."

"I can give you whatever money you need."

"My parents, they-"

"Miss Harper," he interrupted, "follow me please," making it seem as though she was in even more trouble.

She obediently followed him into his office. He motioned for her to sit down in the chair in front of his desk, as he sat down in his. She fidgeted with a pencil that she'd pulled out of her dark red hair. He shuffled through some cards, took one out, picked up the phone, and dialed the number on the card.

"Yes may I please speak to a Mr. Collin Harper?… Mr. Harper? Yes, this is Mr. Troy, Cassie's Physical Education teacher. I'm calling about her grade. I need to know if it would be at all possible for her to visit with me today after school, today at five." He looked coldly at her. "Uh-hu… that is correct… no, not at all… to discuss her faults, how to improve, and some extra credit opportunities…okay, thank you sir… my pleasure… goodbye Mr. Harper." He hung up the phone. "Today at five. If you're late, you fail," he told her, not seeming to care whether she passed of failed.

***

Basketball went by slowly, as usual. The boys showed no signs of knowing hot to play, the equipment was lousy, and the outside court was hot.

He dismissed the boys at 4:15, giving them instructions to practice sprinting and to be clear by 4:45, which was when he'd be locking the doors. He went back into his office and remembered that he had an appointment. He put extra deodorant on, and washed his face in the sink.

After a short while, he went to the boys' locker room, cleared out the last few boys, turned off the lights, and locked the door. He went to the gym door, locked the left one but kept the right one open for his expected visitor. He turned off the gym lights and waited patiently on a bleacher.

He drifted into thoughts or what he might say and what may happen. Best and worst case scenarios battled against each other. He was jerked from his thoughts when the gym door slammed closed.

"I'm here sir," she said somewhat weakly.

"I can see that," he responded, trying to strip whatever cloth of confidence she covered herself with. "Go into my office, I'll be there in a minute," he instructed and she went. He locked the right door to keep away unwanted visitors, leaving no way in or out. He then made his way into the office. She was sitting down, her white skirt barely covering her crossed legs. He sat down on the corner of his desk and peered at her.

"Now, why are you doing so poorly?"

"I… don't know. What am I doing wrong?" she asked with a slightly panicking voice.

"You always walk, instead of jogging when we do laps, you never touch the ball of help your team when we play sports, and you never keep up when we do warm up exercises. Right now, there's not way you can pass without extra credit and a LOT more effort. What are you going to do to improve?" he inquired.

"Well, I don't know. I would try harder in sports, but I'm kind of scared to catch the ball. Please don't fail me! I can't afford to fail!" she said on the verge of tears.

He walked behind her, placed a hand on her shoulder and said, "I know, I know. It's okay to be worried; it shows you care."

"But what am I going to do?" she asked grabbing his sleeve. He handed her a tissue and she began to dry her eyes.

"Well," he said beginning to grow nervous, wondering if he should change his mind, "… I don't know… I don't think you could handle it. You need to be VERY… determined… mentally and physically… you need to be desperate!" he said, raising his voice at each pause, trying to reel her in. "You need have… will power! You have to be… willing to… do WHATEVER it takes!"

"I am! I am all of those!" she screamed, standing up, tears rolling down her pink cheeks.

He returned to his calm voice, speaking slower, making her even more eager to hear the solution to her problem.

"You… have to… put your mind… into it, but more importantly…" he paused for a few seconds, giving the appearance of looking for the right word, "…you have to… be ready to… use…. Your body."

Her flushed face shot up to his, fear and confusion clouded her. "After all, this is Physical Education. You have to train your body how to move, how to react. You have to USE your body," he explained, pacing around the small office.

"I… I…" she hurriedly tried to formulate a sentence, but her mind wouldn't budge.

"Perhaps I was too quick to judge you; I actually thought you were willing to do anything to pass. I suppose I should call you father, tell him you're not willing to work with me to raise your grade with pure effort. Maybe he'd like to find out that his daughter offered her body to solve a mental problem."

"No! You cant do that! It's not right…" she said with a trailing voice.

"Well, you have two options: 1) you can either come see me, after school, every Tuesday and Thursday, of course after basketball practice, for additional workouts and training or, I can make a very quick phone call and not only do you fail, but you and your family go through a law suit for trying to bribe me with your body. Either way, I leave in 15 minutes, so you need to decide." She looked at him, but remained silent. "Okay," he said and reached for the phone.

"Wait! Okay!" she said, now very nervous. He paused, phone in hand, "Okay," she repeated, and he put down the phone.

"We start now," he said managing to retain his excitement.

"What? So soon?" she asked starting to tremble as she took a backwards step towards the door.

"Yes, there's no point in delaying."

"Don't you have to leave?"

"It can way," he said. She grew quite nervous and tried to formulate sentences, but only mutters came out.

"Your first assignment," he ordered, "come here," he commanded, standing behind his desk. "Have you ever done this before?" he asked slyly, knowing the answer.

"No," she answered, feeling as though air was in short supply.

"That's good." He replied. "Turn around," he ordered. She did so, now facing the door. He slid her sweater off, with his fingers running down her skin, giving her goose bumps. She shivered at the coolness.

"Okay, now bend over forward. Lay your stomach on the desk," he ordered, holding her hip with one hand and pushing her upper body down gently with the other hand. He had to muffle the instinct and urge to scream that kept trying to push it's way up. He raised her skirt to her waist, revealing a classy, white lace thong. "You have a very nice ass," he told her, grabbing and tapping it gently, all the while knowing she didn't want to hear it. She remained silent and tried to regulate her scattered breathing. "Don't worry… just relax, baby," he told her as he ran his hands up her shirt, removing it.

He pressed the bulge within his pants against her ass as he reached forward to unhook and remove her white, matching lace bra. He reached around and cupped her breast, caressing and squeezing gently. She felt her nipple betray her as it hardened in his massive hand. "Your tits are so soft," he told her, once again knowing she despised the tone and language.

He let go of her breasts and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He let them drop to the floor, along with his boxers. He stroked himself twice, which staring at her firm ass. He slid the thong down her waxed legs, put one hand on her hip and the other around his hardness, directing it towards her bare pussy. She shuttered when his head touched her there and she jerked forward against the desk, leaning as far over as she could, trying to delay what was coming for as long as possible. He shifted forward slightly, "relax," and drew nearer once more. His head met her lips again, and she twitched, but this time with no space left to move forward. She clutched onto the front edge of the desk, knowing now that there was no escaping this.

He rubbed his head up and down her petite slit, feeling her soft, syrupy lips fold around his almost aching tip. He pushed slightly, readying himself to enter her. He slid in slightly deeper, then more, now getting the thickest part of his head inside of her moist opening. She bit down hard on her lip, shut her eyes tightly, and clutched the desk more firmly to keep her from screaming.

He pushed further, getting the whole head inside, but could not stop to give her time to adjust to his thickness. He, inch by inch, pushed his dick inside of her grasping, slick pussy. He felt her tear and satisfaction poured over him, knowing that he was the one who broke her. She kept her mouth closed but screamed at the intense pain. He moaned once he had his cock all the way inside of her. "Oh, baby, you're so tight," he told her in a quick moan. He felt himself there, feeling her walls clench in pain around him. He looked at his dick inside of her and started to withdraw, seeing a trace of blood mixed in with clear juices as he came out. He placed his hand on her shoulder and once again penetrated her, a bit faster this time. He felt himself hit the top of her entrancing canal. He drew back again, leaving only his head in the entrance.

"Does this hurt?" he asked sarcastically, quickly thrusting his cock deep into her. She screamed in extreme pain at the unexpected torture.

"Please, stop! Please!" she yelled in a raspy voice, tears streaming down her soft cheeks.

"It's too late for that, baby!" he yelled to her. His hand held the back of her neck against the shaky desk. He shoved himself into her yet again, drawing screams from her. "Shut up!" he yelled to her tightening the grip around her neck even more. His bold thrusts grew quicker and harder. Her supple, moist walls squeezed around his thrusting dick as the pain grew seemingly more and more unbearable. She felt his penis hit her top repeatedly. She tried to shake her upper body free of his powerful grip, but the harder she tried, the more he squeezed. "STOP!" he fiercely commanded, as he took hold of her shoulders and slammed her into the desk, at the while continuing to brutally fuck her.

He moved his hands from her shoulders to the front edge of the desk, next to where hers were. He used the weight of the desk to pull himself deeper into her. His thrusts grew sharper, her bare ass grew red from his hips slapping it, his balls hit her clitoris, he slammed his hips against her ass, forcing her to collide even more powerfully into the desk. His thrusts grew shorter and quicker, his moaning increased, his head grew tension, his balls lifted, he grabbed her hair, pulled her head back forcing her to scream, he continued to hit her slippery top, finally, his balls pushed up, he felt his fluid travel up and out of his wildly convulsing cock, and a loud moan filled the room.

She felt his hot juice spray inside of her as he continues his thrusts. His breaths grew deeper heavier. She tasted blood in her mouth from her bitten and busted lip. His thrusts slowed but remained hard. He let go of her tangled hair, her head fell to the desk. He shrank inside of her and collapsed onto her, knocking her air out. He lay on top of her for a few long moments, breathing heavily, then withdrew from her. He grabbed a wet nap and wiped himself clean before he went fully flaccid.

"You were great, babe," he said, smirking at her. "Very tight", he told her and slapped her ass. He pulled up his pants, re-zipped and buttoned his pants, and grabbed his wallet. He took money out for her bus fee and dropped it on the desk next to her red face. "Flush yourself out before you leave, and next time try not to bleed," he said chuckling at her. He left the office and waited for her to leave to that he could lock the office door.

She took a wet nap, stuck it inside herself to prevent leaking in her thong or on the bus seat, and redressed herself. She left the office, forever changed.