Extra Credit Club Ch. 04

Story Info
Can he handle *three* college girls?
6.8k words
4.67
211.1k
83

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slowMINE
slowMINE
606 Followers

"I feel like such an idiot!" I said.

"Just relax and try to enjoy yourself," Quinn said. "Everyone does poorly their first time."

"This is not my first time!"

"Really? Imagine that."

"You're not helping!"

"It's easy. Just aim for the hole. It's over—"

"I know where the bloody hole is!"

"It's all about technique. Mind over matter. Just try to stay calm."

"I am calm! Now stop bugging me!"

I planted my feet, spread my legs, and gripped the #3 wood tightly. After a few calming, focusing breaths, and a few practice swings, I shuffled up to the tee and swung with all my strength. The club struck the golf ball, which soared up into the air before arcing sharply to the right.

Ploik!

My third ball in a row splashed into the huge water hazard just right of the fairway.

"See? It slices.Every fucking time,it slices!"

"You opened your club face as you swung down again," Quinn said.

I let out a growl deep in my throat as I stepped away from the tee.

"Look, Quinn, why don't you tee off first."

Quinn smiled confidently as she selected her club. It'd been a real shock when she said golf. I mean, well, itsgolfand this isQuinn. Who'd have thought, huh? I was expecting, I don't know, maybe her wanting to tie me up and abuse me, which I'm very glad wasn't happening. Quinn when she's happy is bad enough. ButangryQuinn? Now that's downright scary.

She placed her golf ball and set her stance with absolute concentration.

It was obvious Quinn took golf very serious. And she actually looked rather hot doing it.

From top to bottom, she was decked out in snazzy, coordinated garb: black golf shoes and slacks, red polo shirt with black Nike logo over the pocket, black golfing glove, and a black cap with red Nike logo. Her fiery hair was in a ponytail through the cap's loop.

I mean, seriously. Even her golf bag was color coordinated (black with a big red Nike logo). She even had club cozies, which always seemed ridiculous to me, but there they were: a whole bunch of fancy, fluffy red socks for her clubs, each with a large black number on top.

"Hey! Would you two hurry it up!" shouted a team of four waiting behind us. They'd been drinking and badgering us for five holes now.

Being in thefinemood that I was, I turned around and said, "Fuck off, ass wipe! We'll move when we're done!"

The biggest, ugliest one gave me the finger. I gave him two.

"Come on, Dave," Quinn said. "We'll spot you where mine landed."

"All right."

We both hefted our golf bags and walked out onto the fairway (I was using her old set). And that was another thing. When I suggested we both use her set (less to carry, I thought) she really put her foot down, which was just strange.

I mean, think about it. I could tie her up and fuck her ass, and vice versa. All that was fine. Buttouching her golf clubswas strictly out of bounds.

Weird.

Quinn's cell phone kept ringing as we played. We both knew who it was, and Quinn pointedly ignored it, eventually shutting it off and tossing it into her bag.

The day wore on, and I lost a lot more golf balls, but it was relaxing . . . well, it was relaxing in a pound-my-clubs-into-the-ground sort of way, but Quinn seemed to enjoy herself. I could practically see the stress and anxiety oozing out of her. Before long, we'd reached the eighteenth green.

I went first, taking five tries to get the blasted thing in the hole (I kept overshooting), then watched Quinn line up for her putt. She two-stroked it from a very impressive distance for par.

"Like what you see?" she asked suddenly.

"Huh? What?"

"You're staring at me."

"What? Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to."

Quinn just smiled at me, and for some reason, the look in her eyes made me nervous.

We grabbed our balls, clubs, and bags and headed for the club house.

"Set your bag down over here," Quinn said.

"Huh? What for?"

"I'll show you."

I set my bag next to Quinn's and followed her off the cart path. We were on the edge of a forest that lined the fairway. Quinn walked up to a large non-pine tree (I can't really tell them apart beyond needles and no-needles). She seemed to be looking at something beyond it.

"What is it?"

Quinn turned to face me, a wicked smile on her face. Before I could react, she grabbed hold of my shirt, spun me around, and pinned me hard against the tree.

"Quinn!" I said, but she grabbed my face and our mouths met, her tongue forcing its way inside. I tried to push off the tree trunk, but she leaned into me, grabbed my right hand, and placed it over her breast.

Surprise quickly turned to arousal as we kissed. Quinn reached down and started stroking my crotch. I opened my eyes, looking past her, almost expecting people to be watching us.

No one was. We were still alone. My heart raced, half-nervous, half-excited, and my cock strained against my jeans.

Quinn broke our kiss and looked straight at me, a hungry smile on her lips. Slowly, the hand stroking my crotch reached in and pulled my zipper down.

"Quinn, what are you doing?" I whispered. "Someone could see us."

"I know. Isn't it exciting?"

Quinn knelt down, pulled my cock free, and took the tip into her mouth. Slowly, she opened her throat and took my full rigid length into her.

This was nuts! I could see the cart path from here! Anyone passing by could see us!

But Quinn didn't care, and soon my mind was split between the fear of being seen and Quinn's hot, wet mouth around my cock. She bobbed up and down on me, faster and faster, unconcerned with anything in the world beside my cock.

I sighed through clenched teeth, grimacing as I watched the cart path. I heard voices in the distance, and my heart raced even faster. But if Quinn heard them, she didn't show it; her tongue swirled over the tip of my cock before she swallowed me whole again.

Two golf carts with the four drunk jerks drove by, all of them talking loudly. I held my breath as they passed, none of them looking in our direction.

Quinn let my cock pop our of her mouth, held it in her long fingers as she licked the underside, then swallowed it again. The whole thing was driving me nuts, and I found myself torn between the dangers of being caught and Quinn's mouth.

But the thing was, I hadn't stopped her. I hadn't done a single thing to stop Quinn from taking what she wanted. She was in control, taking and giving what she wanted as she saw fit.

Quinn was fucking my cock with her mouth now, and I relaxed a little, enjoying the sensation. I put a hand on her head, urging her to take more of me in, and soon I felt my balls contract and the cum surge up from them into my cock.

I grunted and shuddered as my cock twitched in Quinn's mouth, spurting stream after stream of cum. She came up, leaving just the tip in, and swallowed every drop. I slumped against the tree when she was done, my cock twitching softer and softer.

Quinn rose off her knees and looked me in the eyes.

"It's too bad I didn't wear a skirt. We could have had even more fun," Quinn said, and I knew for a fact she was serious. She took my head into her hands and kissed me again. I could taste some of myself in her mouth, but it wasn't bad, and I even pulled her closer as our tongues sparred wetly against each other.

Eventually, my cock softened enough for me to jam it back into my jeans. We grabbed our bags, passed through the club house, and dumped them into the back of Quinn's black 2006 Cadillac Escalade.

Quinn took her cell phone out of the bag and turned it on.

"Hmm. It seems I have thirty-three missed calls . . . and five new messages." She stuffed the phone into her pocket without another thought and climbed into the Escalade's driver seat.

We drove back, not saying much of anything. When we got back to the apartment complex, I saw Tessa's car in the basement car garage. So did Quinn. She had a bemused look as she shook her head, walking towards the elevator.

When we got up to the apartment, Quinn opened the door. Immediately, I saw Tessa stand up off the couch. Her eyes were red and there was a big box of tissues next to her. Judging by the number of spent tissues, the box was half-empty right now.

I was about to step in, but Quinn turned around, shaking her head.

"Tessa and I have to deal with this on our own."

"Hey, Quinn—"

She put a finger to my lips.

"I'll call you when we sort this out," she said, and was about to close the door. But instead, she turned and leaned towards me. Her lips were next to my ear, and she whispered, "Thank you, Dave. I really mean that."

Quinn stepped fully into the apartment and the door closed slowly behind her.

***

And so there I was, alone, with nothing to do and no way of telling how things were going between Quinn and Tessa.

Day One wasn't too bad. I met up with some of my old high school buddies and we went out, caught a movie, had some beers, and did a lot of boasting. When I got a little sauced, I started bragging about how I'd had sex with three hot chicks over the past week, sometimes two at a time.

Unsurprisingly, they didn't believe a word, which was probably for the best.

Day Two arrived and I started to get nervous. I called Tessa twice, left one message, but didn't get a response.

Day Three came, and it was the worst by far. I called Tessa probably twenty times, and even called Quinn's phone once (I actually dialed it three times, but couldn't bring myself to hit the TALK button). Again, no response and no returned calls. I didn't know what Nicole's number was, but I doubted she knew what was going on.

Day Four came, and I went into a deep funk. I didn't call anyone and instead played video games all day, which resulted in much frustration as my ass was repeatedly handed to me on-line.

Finally, on Day Five (Sunday), I got a call from Quinn telling me they'd resolved their issues. Well good, it certainly had taken them fuckin' long enough.

Quinn invited me to a night at the Green Lounge, with the unspoken implication of fun to follow. I said I'd show up, but I really wasn't in the mood. This whole episode had made me feel, I don't know, like extra baggage?

When push came to shove in their relationship, they neither wanted nor needed me. So what was I then? Just another one of Quinn's sex toys? Did Tessa really care about me at all or was Quinn the only one she had feelings for?

I didn't know, and really, I was starting not to care. I really cared about Tessa, but this whole mess hurt something fierce deep in my gut. The look on her face when Quinn had come in . . . I doubted she'd ever cry like that for me.

I showed up at the Green Lounge around seven. The girls showed up twenty minutes late, looking absolutely fabulous with shorts skirts, bare midriffs, tight shirts, high-heels, and a few glitters of expensive jewelry.

"Hey, Dave!" Tessa said cheerfully as we got in line.

"Hey."

She tilted her head to one side. "Why so gloomy?"

"No reason," I lied as the bouncer let us in.

Inside the Green Lounge it was the same as always. Heavy, thunderous percussion boomed deep in my chest, the music so loud I could hardly think. Tessa hurried over to the bar and got all of us a round of drinks, which we all drained quickly as we talked. I noticed that neither girl mentioned the fight or Nicole, and I wasn't about to bring either up.

The girls went out onto the dance floor, but I stayed at the bar, ordered another beer, and nursed it. Quinn and Tessa really went at it on the dance floor, grinding and groping up against each other right in the middle of the huge press of people, sometimes hungrily kissing each other. Quinn even put a hand up Tessa's shirt and kneaded a breast, and then she slipped her hand down into Tessa's skirt!

Sometimes they'd split and find different partners, male or female, dance and grind and grope with them, but always came back to each other. I shook my head, turning back to the bar and ordering a third beer.

After several dance numbers, Tessa walked up to the bar and sat down next to me.

"Hey Dave! Why don't you join in!?!"

"Not in the mood!" I shouted over the music, taking another sip of Beer #4.

"Oh, come on! Don't be such a wall flower!" Tessa said, tugging on my arm.

I stayed stubbornly put. "I'm not in the mood!"

Tessa tugged on my arm a few more times, thenharrumphedas she stepped off the bar stool and rejoined Quinn on the dance floor.

And I just sat there, drinking. I think I had it finally figured out at this point, and it was a realization that hurt. The relationship between the two girls was twisted, that's for sure, but it wasbetween them. Just the two of them. Anyone else was an accessory, a plaything. Something to spice up life but,ultimately not needed.

Yeah, I was pretty sure I had it figured out. It was disappointing, but not all bad. I mean, it was sex without obligation. There were people who'd give anything for relationships like that. Who was I to argue about not having something meaningful? Even if, deep down, that's what I knew I wanted.

The night wore on and eventually the girls got tired of the heated dance floor foreplay. We returned to the apartment, and before I could blink, the two girls had their tops off and were kissing and fondling each other.

Quinn broke their kiss and looked at me. "Why don't the two of you get ready?"

I sighed inwardly, knowing the drill.

I went into the bathroom first, cleaned my self out for the sex to come, and joined Quinn in the bedroom. She was completely naked, hand on hip, the curves of her voluptuous body fully exposed: the perfect hourglass of her hips, the proud heft of her large round breasts, the curves of her long legs, and the shower of her fiery red hair.

Quinn was just beautiful. There's no other way to say it.

I looked down at the bed. Quinn had already laid out two sets of blindfolds and bondage cuffs. She picked one up and walked over to me.

"I'll take good care of you tonight," she said in a low sultry whisper. "Trust me."

She put the blindfold on me, and the funny thing was, I did trust her. It may seem weird and unnatural, but there was something about surrendering myself to Quinn that was . . . comfortable?

I knew she'd make me feel good, and I didn't have to do a thing. I didn't have to worry about performance or technique, didn't have to think about how to pleasure my partner. All I had to do was surrender myself and Quinn would take care of the rest, working me over with confident hands and tongue and toys.

I did feel comfortable as she guided me to the bed and laid me down on my stomach, legs over the side. She put bondage cuffs on my wrists and ankles, clasped the wrists together behind my back and the secured my ankles to either side, spreading me wide for the fun to come.

Finally, she put a large ball gag in my mouth and I waited, fully restrained and fully impaired. My body belonged to her; she could do anything she wanted to me and I was going to let her. It didn't even occur to me to resist, I loved this so much.

Goddamn, I was becoming as fucked up as Tessa, and that's saying a lot.

I heard Tessa walk into the room and climb up onto the bed. Tessa and Quinn's hands dance across my body, and I shivered as they touched and teased my ass and crotch. Quinn knelt down behind me and pried my ass open. I knew it was her because of the firm, quick, confident way she did it. Tessa was far slower and gentler, even though she liked receiving it roughly.

Quinn pushed her face into my ass, licking my asshole, sometimes circling it, sometime teasing it with the tip of her tongue. I sighed as she began working me over, my cock hardening as she teased my ass.

Quinn spread me wider with her thumbs and pushed into my ass. Her tongue was long and firm and she started stroking it in and out of my ass, sometimes fast and deep, sometimes agonizingly slow, but it all felt wonderful, and I just relax on the bed as she opened me up for the fucking to come.

As Quinn worked me over, making a meal out of my ass, Tessa knelt down over me, her hands running softly over my back. She planted gentle kisses on my neck and shoulders and beneath my ears. Her fingers played with my hair as Quinn kept plundering my ass with her tongue, pushing deep into me and twirling her tongue around, widening me slowly but firmly.

Quinn took her time, and after what had to be ten whole luxurious minutes, she pulled her tongue out of my wet, relaxed ass. With barely a pause, she inserted a single lubricated finger and pushed it all the way in. I sighed through my ball gag as her finger bottomed out in my ass and she curled it back a little, stretching me. She started stroking the finger in and out of my ass, sometimes licking around the hole she was now finger-fucking.

She fucked me like that for a while, her long firm finger sliding in and out of my ass, sometimes pausing and swirling around, widening my sphincter. Finally, she paused briefly before inserting a second finger, and I moaned as she stretched me, forcing her two long fingers deep into me, rotating them, and then pulling them out.

She fucked her two fingers in and out of me, and I was really getting worked up. I knew she was going to fuck my ass soon, and my cock was rock hard in anticipation. Quinn knew how to fuck, and she'd put me through my paces several times already, each time leading me to powerful orgasms.

"Nice and loose," Quinn said, pulling her fingers fully out of my ass.

Quinn undid my ankle restraints and guided onto the bed. I was on my knees, my arms bound behind my back, still blindfolded and gagged as I felt the bed shift around me.

"Take him nice and slow," Quinn said, kneeling front of me.

I felt Tessa shuffle up behind me, and something pressed against my ass. Tessa had a strap-on, and she slowly fed it into me, inch by exquisite inch. Her hands were holding my bound arms like handles as she eased her fake cock into my ass, and I moaned against my gag as she stretched and filled my colon.

After long slow minutes, Tessa was all the way in, her hips against my ass cheeks, her arms hugging me close. She kissed the nape of my neck and whispered into my ear.

"Do you like it?" she asked, so shyly, as if she might have done something horrible to me.

I nodded, which was all I could do, and Tessa gripped my hips firmly. I felt so empty as she pulled the strap-on out, leaving only the tip still in before she pushed in again, filling me up. My cock twitched, jutting out in front of me, as Tessa started to slowly fuck my ass.

"Let me know if it hurts," Tessa whispered as she started moving faster, but her caution was unneeded. Quinn had really loosened me up, and Tessa's slow technique let the strap-on slide in smoothly with each careful stroke. I just relaxed and enjoyed the sensation of being filled and emptied over and over again, my cock so hard it hurt.

Quinn must have moved closer, because I felt the bed shift again.

"We have a surprise for you, Dave," she said, and I felt hands against my face, peeling off the blindfold.

When it was free, I blinked and focused, hardly believe my eyes. Tessa was in front of me,not behind me! She was on her knees, naked except for a blindfold, with Quinn behind her, smiling confidently.

The twin in front could only be Tessa; no one else could look that happy blindfolded as Quinn loosened her ass with two fingers.

And that meant that—! The person behind me—! Holy fuck!

Nicole was behind me!Shewas the one fucking my ass!

I strained my neck, turning around, and saw Nicole behind me, a guilty smile on her face.

"I'm doing okay, right?" she asked, still stroking my ass.

I nodded dumbly, unable to fully comprehend what was going on. Just whathadthese girls been doing forfive days straight?!? Just what kind of kink-crash-course had Nicole endured?!?

slowMINE
slowMINE
606 Followers
12