Extra Credit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a good girl," I cooed as I cleaned her up.

"Thank you, Miss Vega." Cay could barely speak between her loud panting.

"Don't thank me yet," I told her as I began to press my lips over her clit once again. Rapidly I tongued her clit which was now hypersensitive from the orgasm that was still washing through her. Cay became wild and began to squirm frantically beneath me. I pinned her down at the waist with both of my hands while I relentlessly licked her.

"Ohh, god Miss-Miss Vega... Ahhh. I'm gonna cum again. I'm gonna cum again." It was almost too easy to get her this frenzied. Oh, my sweet little virgin. I flicked my tongue back and forth until she started crying again. Making her this vocal was my favorite part about her climaxes.

"Thank you Miss Vega," She huffed again after cumming for the second time. She was soaking now with a mixture of her own cream and my saliva. I spent a few minutes licking her up again, reveling in her soft squeals whenever my tongue touched her engorged clitoris. I had taken note of how difficult it had become for her to hold still. I wanted to look into getting her restraints. Imagining Cay tied and squirming would be a sight to treasure.

"You've been very good," I said with satisfaction as I began to align myself right side up on the bed. I pulled Cay into my arms and held her against my chest, resting my chin atop her head. I thought about the tasks ahead for me and the research I wanted to do to discover the full nature of a dom and their sub. The subtle ways I had controlled Cay tonight had turned me on more than anything I could have ever imagined on my own. Pushing her and myself to explore the depths of this taboo realm enticed me. As I stroked my fingers through her hair I soon heard the rhythmic breaths of the sleeping girl in my arms. I dosed off to the many ideas I had conjured of how exactly I'd take my good girl's virginity.

12