Extra Credit Pt. 04

Story Info
Using toys to make sure Cay's learned her lesson.
6.7k words
4.67
74.6k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned home after dark that night. My day had been busy with purchases I had never made before. I bought Cay one week's worth of uniforms for school as well as a couple of packs of white underwear to change into, since I had already ruined the only pair she had on. Part of me liked the idea of her dirty garments still around her waist, dried with layers of the previous orgasms that I had given her. After leaving the department store I slipped into a local adult sex shop, curious and adventurous. I had only shopped at a place like this twice before. The first time for myself, the second being with my ex-fiance. I had avoided these places after we broke up because the memory of our exploits brought back too many emotions. Shopping for toys was a very personal experience and I had been shut off from others for so long. But Cay had awoken something in me that brought my sexual inhibitions back to life. More so than I could ever recall before. It led me to do something reckless.

I left the store officially a domme and over $500 down.

Sitting in my car with the receipt in my hand I felt like I might have blacked out in there. Each item I had gotten seemed validated in my head at the time yet I felt ashamed to be seated next to three bags of sex toys and accessories. What would Cay think? I was relieved she couldn't see me then because I felt nothing but shame. I debated returning the stuff for twenty minutes while mentally discouraging myself. 'She's a fucking teenager, not a porn star. What the fuck were you thinking?' It was true. Cay was only a virgin and yet I had bought more than five different toys to insert inside of her. Not only that I had gotten her hand cuffs, lubricants, and a blind fold as well. The list went on and the more I reviewed it the more I wanted to hate my choices but I could not convince myself of a single return. It wasn't as though I wanted to use everything at once. While silently combing through their products I had imagined myself capable of using most of them on Cayla when the time was right. She had already allowed me to tie her down and take her anal virginity. The trust was there - it was up to me to expand it. I pulled out of the parking lot after almost half an hour of debate. I had spent enough time away from my sub and looked forward to, more than anything, seeing those pretty green eyes again.

When I arrived home I pulled the bags out of my car and made my way to the door. It was odd for me to see the lights on inside from my spot in the driveway. I had almost forgotten the comforting feeling of coming home to someone who was waiting for you. Sure enough after entering and setting my keys on the foyer table she appeared from the kitchen threshold. She was dressed just the same even wearing her shoes and socks still. Her eyes met with my own but she kept silent, almost stiff. I wondered if I had scared her since our previous affair. If I remembered correctly her last words to me had been 'I'm gonna cum,' muttered through gritted teeth around a wooden ruler I had used to spank her. Regardless I was happy to see her once again.

"Hi, beautiful." I dropped all but one bag onto the floor and moved towards her to plant a kiss along her forehead.

"Hi, Miss Vega," she greeted back in a softened tone that gave little away. I began to run my hands through her hair as she glanced up at me then back down at the bag in my hands.

"I got you some stuff. Here," I passed her the bag from the department store containing her new clothes. She opened it to see her uniforms and underwear sitting inside. I continued to brush my fingertips through her silky black hair as I spoke. Touching her freely was all I had wanted the majority of my day. "You can borrow anything of mine that fits you as well. I'll keep shopping for you so you can have your own wardrobe. The rest is for you too. To...use on you." Cay's eyes immediately shot towards the three black plastic bags sitting behind me. I evaluated her expression but could detect nothing beyond those solid green eyes. My stomach tightened with panic. "Is that okay?" There was a short pause before Cay responded.

"You really do want me to stay here, don't you?"

"Yes?" I didn't think of myself as her dominant then. Cay was something special, beyond someone's personal slave. I cared what she thought of me at that moment and wished with ferocity that it was approving. "I won't force you to though. I like having you here but if this is too much you need to tell me." Oh god, how I feared her then. I had already slept with one of my students; if this didn't work out I would have to quit my job, my life.

"This is all I've ever wanted," she confessed. "I missed you so much today. I thought you didn't come home because you were mad at me." My eyes furrowed at her response. She had been worrying herself in my absence? I hadn't considered how leaving Cay alone would affect her. She had always seemed so independent to me but I realized more and more that it was a wall she built up to keep everyone out. "May I please touch you, Miss Vega?" There was a desperation in her voice. I removed my fingers from her hair.

"Yes," I answered. Of course, I wanted to say. Cay threw her arms around me and buried her face against my chest. She hugged me so tightly I couldn't resist doing the same, wrapping my arms around her and laying one hand against the back of her head. I evaluated her attachment to me with surprise. Beyond her solid exterior was a girl whose grip was so tight around me that I felt my blouse stretching with her pull. I couldn't remember the last time I had felt this wanted by someone else. "You're a very good girl, Cay," I assured as I rested my cheek along the side of her scalp.

"I want you to take my virginity," Cay said softly. "I want you to be the one." Her request made my body sizzle at the thought. I had been thinking about it enough to conjure several ideas of how, and now her granted permission could bring them to life. I held my voice though, debating what to say in response. Cay seemed to tense the longer I waited and I could tell she felt as though I were leaving her out in the cold. I was soon hugging a statue instead of a person.

"We still need to finish your punishment," I remembered aloud, recalling what I had said to her in the classroom. "Losing your virginity should be a privilege."

"Yes ma'am," Cay said in a tone that indicated her disheartenment.

"Did you do what I asked of you today?"

"Yes ma'am. I finished all my homework and ate like you told me." Cay seemed eager to report her good deeds. I was happy to hear of her obedience.

"Good girl. Go into my bathroom and shower now. I'll have clothes for you when you get out."

"Yes ma'am," she said again. Without another word more Cay disappeared into my room. I heard the shower start as I debated the heavy thoughts in my head. I had no more will to punish Cayla Draxler, not after what she had said. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy enticing her but that I could not see her for anything other than an innocent virgin desperate for my affections. How could I punish her for that? But as I lifted the three black bags from the adult store I began to feel my lust return. I hadn't allowed Cayla to touch me yet and not because I didn't want her to. She hadn't even seen me naked and I suspected I made it that way because of my uncertainty of what we were. It helped that I was a generous lover, always concerned with my partners as opposed to myself. I was happy just to have Cayla's submission, her approval to touch her and treat her how I saw fit.

I took the bags into my room as I debated my next moves. Even this short time apart from my student left me anxious, wanting her back. I placed the black bags into my closet then made my way into the bathroom and started to undress. Cay's naked silhouette tempted me from the other side of the glass shower doors, summoning forth my dominant side once more. When I was naked I opened the shower and stepped in after her. Cay turned with wide eyes to face me, my bar of soap in her hands. I kept my eyes locked onto hers while I adjusted to the heat of the water now soaking my body. She liked her showers steamy hot.

"Let me help you," I said seductively as I took the soap from her grip. Her eyes raked down my body as I lathered my hands in soap and started to massage her shoulders. It felt natural to be this exposed in front of her despite the legal consequences I could face for it. I pressed my lips onto hers and moaned as I was once more connected with her again. Cay kissed me back and allowed my tongue to slide past her teeth and wrestle with her own. I moved my soapy hands down to her breasts and molded her in my palms, playing with her like she was putty. Despite the heat I could feel her nipples hardening in my grasp as she allowed me full access to her body. Once more my hands on her chest caused Cay to become vocal.

"Miss Vega," she huffed, breaking our kiss to pant my name.

"Yes?" I asked softly as I turned my attentions to the skin along her jawline, nipping and kissing it on my way down her neck.

"I want to touch you, Miss Vega. I want to touch you the same way you touch me. I want to please you so badly. Please let me make you happy." It occurred to me then that I had found another way to withhold from my sub. I would not let her know how badly I wanted the same thing.

"Bad girls don't get to touch. Not until they're punished." I said the words as though I had rehearsed them before even though I was making it up on the fly. Cay moaned in frustration as I pinched the skin of her collarbone between my teeth while setting aside the soap.

"Please punish me," she begged then. "I can't wait any longer." I could hear her losing her mind again, the lust too overwhelming for her to contain.

"Yes you can," I argued as I grabbed the shampoo and spilled some into my palm. "Get on your knees." Cayla did as I said and I began to lather her hair while massaging her scalp. Her nose was inches from my crotch, her eyes locked on my landing strip. I could tell she was focused intently on my vagina as if I would give her what she wanted if she won a staring contest against it. I liked watching her mentally wish, knowing her desire was targeted at me and me alone. When I rinsed her off I lifted her face by the chin to keep the soap from falling into her eyes. She stared at me then from her spot between my breasts and I had to fight to not react to the penetrating gaze she was capable of. I grabbed the conditioner and once more applied it to her scalp delicately, enjoying the opportunity to clean my student at my leisure. As I rinsed the remainder of her hair I removed the head of the shower and pulled it down while grabbing at the bar of soap and lowering myself onto my knees beside her. I carefully began to rub the bar between Cay's legs, exciting her instantly. She moaned at me with direct eye contact, pleading with her eyes for more. I dragged the bar of soap slowly up and down while I held the shower head away from the both of us. An immediate cold set over my skin and brought forth a new level of excitement. I dropped the bar of soap and began to circle two fingers over her clitoris before rubbing my fingers all the way back to find her asshole. Cay's breath hitched at my touch while she straightened her back completely. I smiled for her revealing how satisfied I was with her every reaction. Touching her there made her immediately shy and I reveled in my ability to make her uncomfortable. I liked egging her on, daring her to deny me when a part of me knew she wouldn't. She quickly turned away embarrassed as I washed her ass with a grin. Her rim was clenched tight as I fingered the entrance; if I wanted access I would have to relax her.

I moved the shower head between her legs and a long moan slipped past Cay's lips. I turned the nozzle to a higher more aimed pressure of spray that allowed me to direct the water exactly over her clit. She squeezed her eyes closed and I imagined she forgot her name in that moment. I tilted the pressure backwards moving it over her backdoor and causing another pleasured moan to slip out of her. Cay's soft cries were wondrous as they echoed in my shower stall. Her voice filled my head as the part of her that was untethered began to emerge.

Then I pulled the shower head away and returned to standing. I had played with her too long already; I was losing my will to punish her again.

"You're clean. Go dry off," I reached for the shampoo and began to spread it into my auburn hair concerning myself with my own needs to avoid the ones kneeling by my feet. I thought I heard Cay mumble a defensive "but" in response before she quickly held her tongue and rose to her feet.

"What would you like me to do now?" She asked softly. If she was trying to stall it was working.

"I'd like you to exit the shower now," I said bluntly. The assertive side of myself was returning. "Don't make me say it again." Cayla stepped out without another word. I finished my shower in silence while dragging every task out as long as possible. I imagined it was another twenty minutes before I was done; I had even shaved my body to keep myself there. When I shut off the water and stepped out the room had filled with steam. I took my time drying myself and lathering my skin with lotion while my thoughts lingered on Cay. I could feign my disinterest but never get her out of my thoughts. I didn't have to travel far to find her again; she was sitting beside my bed on the floor, her towel the only thing clothing her. I realized I did not set any clothes out for her like I had said I would. She glanced up at me with hopeful eyes and I imagined her then as a puppy wanting love after a scolding.

"Stand up," I directed as I moved for the three black bags in my closet that were becoming more of a treasure chest to me. I dug through the contents in search of the items I had been thinking about in the shower. When I turned around Cay was watching me. She saw in my hands a blindfold that would cease her ability to take my breath away with just a look. It would be the only thing I'd want her to see. I think it dawned upon her that her punishment was about to begin because she grew very rigid then. When she glanced back up at me I nearly stumbled backwards from her penetrating gaze. Those eyes. They stole my control with a single glance and I finally had a way to fix that. I walked over to her and carefully fastened the blindfold around her face, removing one of her senses from her entirely. I then tugged her towel away from her body until she was standing naked before me. My own towel quickly joined her own on the floor and I moved back to the closet to retrieve the other items I needed.

"I've decided I will be taking your virginity tonight, Cay," I announced as I took my supplies and returned to the bed. "And your punishment will come after." I carefully turned her around and pulled both of her arms behind her back. I used the new restraints I had purchased to bind her by the wrists and keep them there. She didn't fight me as I directed her exactly where and how I wanted her. Even as I closed the first cuff around her wrist she didn't seem to flinch in the least. 'What a good girl.' Cayla's submissive nature was shining through once more and I began to feel more empowered by it.

"Thank you, Miss Vega," she huffed as if I had lifted a huge weight from her shoulders. Quickly after I pushed her directly between her shoulder blades and she stumbled forward onto the bed in surprise. Her cheek pressed into the sheets while the rest of her body was bent over for me, her sweet ass clear in my view. Her skin was still a light pink from her earlier punishment at my hand. I could spank her again, but my mind was focused on other matters. I retreated to the closet once more to grab lubricant and a thin vibrator not much larger than my index finger, though farther in length. Cay inhaled slowly, practicing more breathing techniques to stay calm as she listened to my many movements. I turned to see her cheeks were flushed, her lips spread apart as she panted. It was clear as day she was nervous and I couldn't help but relish in the sight of her like this.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly as I approached her.

"Y-yes, Miss Vega." Her answer was far from assuring. I pressed my bare thighs up against the back of her own, showing her my presence behind her. Cay nearly jumped out of her skin in surprise, jolting forward as if she was expecting me to penetrate her then and there.

"Shhh," I cooed as I delicately traced a hand over her back, creating designs on her skin to calm her. I had done the same thing for her in the classroom and I was beginning to notice how much I ate it up. Her anxiety transferred into pure bliss for me. My groin tingled with excitement. "You asked me to do this," I reminded her.

"Is it going to hurt?" Her voice was a shaky mumble that made my nipples harden. I could have assured her otherwise but I was too caught up in the moment to think about it. Instead I wanted to keep her on the edge.

"Yes, sweetheart, it is." Cay's body tensed then and she pulled at her restraints for the first time. I watched her squirm with a grin on my face as I popped open the lubricant I had been holding and began to pour it down the crack of her ass. "Now, now," I chastised as I ran my fingers up and down her asshole, lubing it up. "You told me you wanted me to pop your cherry and that's exactly what I'm going to do. You can either take it like a good girl or fight me the whole way and wake up feeling very sore tomorrow. Is that what you want?" Cayla's fidgeting soon stopped though her heavy breathing was still active.

"No, Miss Vega." Her voice was still flustered; exactly as I wanted it.

"Then tell me what you're going to do."

"I-I'm going to take it...Like a good girl." My fingers trailed further between her legs and began to massage her clitoris.

"That's right. Because you're mine now and it's time you lost your virginity."

"Yes ma'am," Cay huffed as my fingers played between her lips. I didn't need very much lube to saturate her with; her excitement had done that all on her own. Regardless of her nerves there was no denying she was turned on right now.

"Good girl," I confirmed. I reached for the vibrator I had set on the bed and began to lather it with the liquid over my fingers. I coated it in a mixture of lubricant and Cayla's arousal pretty quickly before turning it on. The soft electronic hum caused her to freeze up once more as only her ears could provide her with detail of what was happening. Carefully I drifted between her legs and pressed the vibrator into her swelling clit, causing her to immediately cry out with desire. Her moans were long and drawn out, her body lifting up to her tippy toes as I pressed the vibrator into her with more pressure.

"There, you like that, hm? That's a good girl. Don't cum yet Cayla. You need to ask for permission every time you want to cum." As she hummed with boiling arousal she nodded her head quickly to reveal she could actually hear me in between her heated cries. I wore a smile the entire time, incapable of hiding the satisfaction she filled me with. I wish I could watch her forever; who needed television when you had a pet student?

I carefully dragged the vibrator down towards her entrance and began to press it into her carefully. Cayla's moaning never ceased. With my feet I spread her stance apart to open up my access to her beautiful pussy. She was sopping wet; her aroma intoxicating me at this proximity. The vibrator dipped into her just slightly before I pulled it out and returned my attentions to her clit. Like a symphony director I summoned Cayla's louder calls forward. Her fidgeting returned though I guessed it was no longer under her control. She was brimming with an excitement that had very few outlets.

12