Extra Fun

Story Info
Lucky husband comes home to a surprise.
2.2k words
3.77
199.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katia stood anxiously in the living room contemplating the scantly clad woman on her bed. They hadn't done anything but both were in lingerie. Katia was in black lacy boy shorts that hugged her 38 inch hips like a second skin. The matching black and red bra supported her 34d breast with just a little bit of pink nipple peaking out over each cup. Her deep ebony soft curls contrasted beautifully against her creamy white skin hanging down her back and framing her taught waist. Bianca also had dark brown hair with red streaks running through it though much shorter and straighter then Katia's. She had smaller breast then Katia, very firm B's, a nice ass and a little bit tanner then her. She was just in black but she also had on the black necklace, with a piece that hung from it like a rosary but no cross just a little tear drop shaped stone.

Katia was waiting in the living room, shifting in her four inch heels. Paul finally pulled up. The engine shut off. She moved towards the door and opened it before he could unlock it. His eyes grew wide as he drank in the sight hoping no one else was catching a glimpse. She took him in, tall well built Marine powerhouse, with a gorgeous face and amazing thick lips, he was blacker then night a common teasing point with his buddies and intensely sexy in his woodland digis. She put a finger to his lips and grabbed his blouse, pulling him into their little duplex. They kissed, it was deep and slow. He grabbed her ass as she took his cover, pressing her hips into him.

She pulled back, "I have a present for you," because that is what Bianca was, it wasn't really like she per say had feelings for Bianca she was just kind of looked at her a present, something extra for them, an object, someone she had a mutual attraction with and was just as kinky and twisted as her. She placed his cover on her head at a cute little angle and wiggled her shapely ass as she left him in the living room. He followed quickly leaving his blouse on the couch. Katia was on the bed with Bianca before he got into the room. They were on their knees, arms wrapped around each other, bodies pressed together, and their faces cheek to cheek turned towards him. He looked like a kid at Christmas yet not totally sure what to do, but he did have a fucking brick in his pants.

Katia started to kiss Bianca, slow and passionate letting him get a good show their tongues touching, their mouths open. She took a hand off of Bianca's neck and gestured for him to come closer. He ran his hands up and down their backs; Katia turned from Bianca and began to kiss Paul. Then she placed a hand under Bianca's chin and brought her face to theirs, she joined. Their tongues mingled and lips wandered. Katia started to pull away undoing his belt and pants, letting them fall around his boots. She grabbed Bianca's chin again and began kissing her, he moved back.

Bianca was slightly turned towards him and Katia ran a hand down her neck, over her breast, slipping her nipples out of her bra and tweaking them gently, her skin puckered and they stood at attention. She continued down her waist, and slipped her hand into her panties. She moaned as Katia started to finger her. Bianca slid her right hand into Katia's panties and began to finger her. She mimicked Katia's motions sharing in the same feeling. Tracing her finger up and down her puffy moist lips, top to slit and back. Her finger slipped between her lips, traced a path around her pulsing clit and teased her wanting hole. Her hands filtered as Katia cupped her hand and slid three fingers deep into Bianca. She began to grind her clit into Katia's palm. She then slipped her fingers into Katia who increased her assault on Bianca's cunt.

They both just moaned and wreathed in front of him. His dick strained against his tight skivvy shorts. A noticeable dark spot had formed on them by the tip of his cock. Katia moved away gently slipping her hand out of Bianca's panties. She whimpered and thrust her hips out grinding against Katia's thigh. Katia allowed her to rub her slick cunt along her thigh but she removed Bianca's hand from her panties. They looked at Paul and cleaned off their fingers tasting their own juices on the others hand. He moved towards them and started kissing the both of them savoring the mingled flavors of their pussies.

They ran their hands down his dark defined chest and rubbed his pulsing cock. Katia lowered her head and pressed her tongue along the length of his cock, massaging her tongue into the salty wet spot on the tip of his dick. His cock jumped against her face. She hooked her hands in each side of his shorts and pulled them down. She leaned up, they had stopped kissing, and looking at his newly freed 8 inch member wagging in hello. Katia grabbed Bianca's wrist and offered her the palm of her other hand. She opened her mouth slightly as the saliva built up in her mouth, Bianca did the same. They each let a thick slow line of spit form a pool in the others hands. Paul's dick began to leak pre cum he adored the sight of Katia spitting in her hand there was something so erotic and dirty about it. They reached out and took a firm hold of his cock.

They ran their hands along the opposite sides, taking turns rubbing the head and the shaft. He ran a hand down each of their backs, fumbling with their bras. When he had them unhooked they released his cock long enough to slip off the straps and then returned to caressing his cock. He then began fondling their newly freed breast, tweaking their nipples, cupping them comparing. He ran his hands down their tummies and into their panties, slipping a finger in each girl. He leaned forward and took Katia's nipple into his mouth. Licking, biting, and sucking as she ground against his finger. He made his way across to Bianca's nipples until each one was swollen and puffy.

Bianca started rubbing his balls, rolling them, cupping them, tracing her fingers lightly along them making them tighten, as Katia continued to caress and squeeze his dark swollen shaft. His dick was dripping, Katia knelt and wrapped her small pink lips around his head and began to suck while Bianca massaged his balls. Katia reached up grabbed the dangling part of her necklace and pulled her down until her face was by his cock. They began running their tongues and lips down each side of his dick sometimes together sometimes in opposite directions, occasionally meeting at the tip and swirling their tongues together over it kissing it sharing his precum.

"O fuck" was all he could grunt he was done. Their mouths were open by his head tongues stuck out beckoningly. He pumped his cock a few times and squirted on their tongues, he came so fucking much. They sat up and started making out, he stepped back and leaned against the dresser. Watching them as they swapped his cum and fondled each others tits, grinding their pelvis's into each other. They took turns licking each others nipples and rubbed each others clits. Bianca helped Katia out of her soaked panties, tossing them at Paul, he glanced at his wife's shaved pussy bare just the way he liked it, extra slick when covered in her juices. He caught them and inhaled his wife's scent. Katia laid Bianca down so her pussy was facing Paul. She slipped her panties down her thighs, over her knees, and pulled them off her feet.

She spread her legs wide and opened her lips giving him a direct shot of her dripping pink hole, she had a little triangle of brown tight curls on her mound, her pussy was slightly darker then his wife's but their lips we just as tight with a little pout. She straddled Bianca's face, bent down, started eating her out, keeping her emerald eyes locked eyes on Paul's deep brown eyes. His dick had sprung to life again quite earlier, he walked over and she sat up to kiss him, hands wrapped around his dick. He ran his hands through her hair and held them on the back of her head giving a gentle push. She knew what he wanted and was so willing. She swallowed his cock burying her nose in his black curly hair. He fucked her mouth a little, setting a rhythm as she ground her cunt into Bianca's hungry mouth. She grabbed his dick lined it with her hole and he thrust in, she moaned into Katia's pussy. He grunted as her warm tight cunt swallowed his cock. Her pussy felt amazing, not like his wife's but amazing and velvety.

Katia put her tongue where the two met and licked as he slowly took his dick out. Bianca bucked her hips up wanting it, Katia sat up quick and he pounded her a couple of times pulled out and grabbed her head pulled it to his cock, he fucked her throat with more force this time. He did this a couple of times. It was so damn hot, Katia started to go over the edge. The taste of Bianca's cunt on her husbands cock as it pounded the back of her throat, Bianca's tongue working her clit as she rubbed her slit on her face. She started to cum moaning on his dick. She almost drowned Bianca in her cum.

She got off of her and Bianca rolled to the side sputtering, her face and hair soaked. His dick jutted twitching and pulsing wanting a warm soft place to bury itself. He grabbed Katia by the wrist pulling her to him. He kissed her hard thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She was weak in her post orgasmic glow; he turned her around pushed her face down into the bed. He slapped her ass leaned over her. He ran his strong callused dark hands against her soft white skin. He bit and kissed his way from her neck to her crack. He sat up and spread her cheeks spitting on her pulsing little bud. He ran his dick from her dripping lips to up between her cheeks, the choice was hard, but he didn't want to make a mess so he buried himself inside her cunt. She moaned into the bed and began to rub her clit. He grabbed her hands and held them at the small of her back.

He fucked her hard pounding her cunt with abandon. He took a finger and pressed it into her ass. She was screaming his name in between grunts begging to be fucked and he just railed her until she shook overwhelmed with pleasure juices streaming down her leg. He pounded her quivering cunt a couple more times and pulled out shooting all over her back. Bianca crawled over and started licking it off. Paul collapsed next to Katia, who rolled onto her back when Bianca was done. She lay down on top of her kissing her sharing his cum, whimpering a little, she had yet to cum and they both had several times.

Katia scooted up until her head was resting on the edge of the bed. She had her knees bent and legs spread. Bianca's legs were folded on either side of her feet tucked next to her ass. He knelt between Katia's legs and started licking from her asshole to Bianca's. He started really going down on her, sucking her clit twisting his tongue in her cunt. He slipped three fingers in Katia's well fucked hole. He pulled his tongue out of her slit and probed it into her ass. Katia hooked her feet under hers so she couldn't move and pulled her legs a little wider. He sat up spread her cheeks. He pushed his dick against her little bud. It popped through the first ring. She let a little moan escape her lips. He gave her a second to adjust and drove his dick home. She moaned into Katia's mouth. They were clit to clit and they all just found a rhythm, Katia and Bianca grinding, him pounding away it lasted a long fucking time and just got more and more intense. They were panting, he was mumbling in French, a habit he has as a side effect of being Haitian, She was just a fucktoy to him tears were streaming down her face as he plunged his thick long beast into her tiny hole. Both girls tensed up and he rammed her as her asshole spasmed milking his cock and they all came. He collapsed on her back his twitching cock slipped out as it softened, their slick skin sticking together. They stayed like that panting, his cum dripping out of her and down Katia's lips.

He rolled off of them, Bianca rolled to Katia's other side and they drifted off to sleep fulfilled.