Extra Lessons

Story Info
Jane finally gets those much needed lessons.
1.8k words
4.13
47.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gee_star
Gee_star
17 Followers

This is my first ever piece of fiction. Thank you to Zebra2001UK for helping to edit it slightly. All people here are of consenting age.

////////////////////////////////////////

Jane had always wished that she had had the opportunity. She knew what he did. Mr. Rogers was a giver and a taker, as he would often call himself. He was the hot music teacher at university; at 25 he was just three years older than she was, aged 22, and Jane knew his secret -- he would take the virginity of girls he suggested might need "more lessons", in return for them keeping the secret quiet. Jane had been lucky enough to be in his class this year and had always wanted to be used by him, or rather use him. She was what you could call a popular girl. Great friends, no shortage of guys lining up for her, but she had never been with someone she wanted to share that moment with. Not until Mr. Rogers suggested that he could give her some "more lessons" if she wanted them. That was the day she would never forget.

_____________________________________________

It was a Monday morning; no one wants to get up on a Monday, especially me. I could tell that the day would be less than amazing when I looked out my window to see the thick, dark clouds already in the sky. I got ready, pulling on my figure hugging jeans and my best white shirt. I grabbed some breakfast and headed to school. I had a full day today - music production and technical theory. I suppose that wasn't too bad considering I had Mr. Rogers. But I didn't think I could deal with that either. Day after day, week after week, I would sit in his class listening to him attentively, wishing that he would suggest some more classes to me. I was not obsessed. It was love. His dark eyes met mine and he smiled. He would never know how I felt.The bell had rung for break.

"Jane, I would like to speak to you please," he said.

What had I done? I couldn't think of any reason why he would want to speak to me. I gathered my things, and walked to the front. He waited for the last person to shut the door before he spoke again. Being careful not to look at me, he said the one thing I wasn't anticipating.

"I know that you must be aware by now of the specialised classes I offer to certain people who need it," he said.

I didn't know what to say; my heart was in my throat. He carried on, this time looking deeply into my eyes.

"Do you want to accept the offer?" he asked.

All I could do was nod. He smiled. He told me to meet him in the parking lot at the end of the day.

I couldn't focus for the rest of the day. All I could think about was him. What he would do. How he would do it. Then the last bell rang, and I made my way to meet him. He was there; stood by his car with the door already open, smiling.

I walked over to him, as he whispered in my ear, "I hope you're ready for this?" and we were on our way.

Finally at his home, we sat down on the couch. He asked me if I wanted a drink, to which I could only shake my head. What was wrong with me, I screamed in my mind. I was usually the chatty girl, but I was lost for words in his presence. He sat down facing me, close enough that I could see every movement he made.

"Now Jane, I know you know what is going to happen. I need to know that you are comfortable with it. I am giving you a choice. You can choose to take it, or you can refuse it, and we will go back to as we were yesterday. What do you say?" he uttered, suddenly sounding serious.

"I know sir. I want this, more than anything in the world. I trust you," I said. I had finally found my voice.

"Okay, but promise you will call me James," and he leaned in for a kiss. I had never been kissed like it before. His soft, sweet lips gently moved across mine, his hands sliding across my back causing me to tremble. He moved his hands over to my thighs, and before I could open my eyes, he picked me up, and carried me upstairs, not once breaking the kiss.

James put me down on his bed, lying beside me. He broke the kiss, and looked at me deeply in my eyes.

"I know you are going to be special. I just hope my talents match up to you," and he pulled me closer for another kiss.

This time, it was more passionate. He parted my lips gently, as I allowed him to play with my tongue. His hands wandered to my hips, holding tight. He stopped kissing me, as he positioned himself above me, his legs either side of mine. His slender fingers undid my buttons slowly. With each one he would trail a kiss along my navel. I let out a soft moan, as I could feel him growing through his trousers. He got off the bed, and took his clothes off whilst I admired him. I took mine off too, still lying on his bed, letting them fall to the side.

Once we were both naked, he crawled to my side again, this time his hand searching between my legs, kissing me, until he found my clit. His touch drove me crazy. No one had ever touched me like he did. He rubbed my opening gently, allowing me to moisten.

I breathed deeply as I felt him moving slowly down my body, his breath now where his hand was. I opened my eyes and watched him. He slowly parted my opening and began to flick his tongue over it. I felt like I was on fire. He moved his hands; one hand started stroking himself, whilst the other still played with my clit.

I let out a heavy sigh. James looked at me. I held his head and pulled him up so that we were face to face. I kissed him, this time taking control, and could taste my juices on his lips. He breathed in sharply, as I had managed to build up the courage and wrap my hands around his manhood, stroking gently up and down in time with our breathing. He pushed deeper into my hands, unconsciously begging for more. I moved down toward his hips, my small frame kneeling beside him. He watched me tenderly.

"I've never done this before," I told him, still stroking his length. He smiled and told me to just go with whatever I was feeling. I took his advice; he was my teacher, he knew best.

I engulfed him in one, swift motion, licking the head and tasting the pre-cum leaking from it. My head and my hands moved together, stroking and sucking, feeling him writhe under my touch.

It seemed like an eternity before I felt his hand on my cheek. I was so wrapped up in pleasuring him, I had lost myself entirely. He turned me over to lie on my back, and fondled my breasts, taking in my stiff nipples with his mouth, flicking his hot, wet tongue across them. He positioned himself between my legs, stroking his cock.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked.

All I could do was let out a sigh and a smile. He knew I was. He lined up his organ with my pussy, and slowly pressed it in.

He had only just fitted the tip in, when I smiled.

"I want you all. Take it from me. Please Sir, take it hard. Take it fast."

He obliged. Hard and fast, he slammed into my hole. I felt a burst of ecstasy, felt him pulse inside me, felt myself clench around him. He kissed me, silencing my screams of pleasure, of pain, pumping himself in and out of me. It hurt at first, no doubt that, but the feelings that he was giving to me were worth it. Sounds escaped our lips as we moved in motion with each other. He nuzzled his face in my breasts, moaning into them as he drove into me. I clasped my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper. I breathed in his scent, sweet and hot. I loved the way he felt above me. He made my legs quiver, my eyes watching him closely as he pounded deeper with each movement.

I was now in control. I could do whatever I want. I positioned myself above his manhood, his back on the bed so that I was above him. I looked at his deep, brown eyes as he licked his lips. I threw my head back and started to ride his shaft. I started slow and he grabbed my hips. I got faster, rocking my hips back and forth making him breath heavily. I could feel the pressure building up inside me now. My moans and sighs echoed his. He was close. All of a sudden, I felt a rush of heat, and I felt like I was floating. In that single moment, I forgot everything that I could remember, all I wanted to know was the man who was in the room with me. I let out a scream. The intensity of it felt like the earth was shaking. I felt James release his fluids inside me, warm and flowing.

After a time that seemed like it would never end, I collapsed on him, weak, removing his now limp member from me. I breathed hard, felt sweat drip from me, the clamminess of his body, and the soft touch of his hand on my face, lips pressing to mine. For a moment, we embraced each other.

"How was the lesson?" he asked, his eyes now glistening like I had never noticed before.

"It was amazing. Thank you, Sir," I said stroking his face. I could still feel myself blushing from the rush of pleasure, and I did not want it to end.

"I knew you were special. I love how you call me Sir. But I'm afraid that, despite your greatness, I may have to give you some more lessons," he sighed jokingly.

I agreed. I had never heard of anyone ever having more than one lesson with Mr. Rogers. I knew that it could only get better from here.

_____________________________________________

Now Jane wakes up every morning, knowing that the day will be great. Not even dark clouds could dampen her day. She knows that she will no longer wish and hope for the opportunity she had with her teacher. She has it every Monday. She now looks forward to school. She will never forget the day that her teacher had given her "more lessons". Jane's teacher tells her she is the best student he has ever helped. She knows what he means. He may have helped her, but she must have helped him now that he cannot give up the lessons with her.

Gee_star
Gee_star
17 Followers