Extra-Marital Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
The second in a series of stories I wrote 20 years ago.
3.5k words
4
8.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1970man
1970man
28 Followers

A couple of decades ago, I wrote a series of stories as a kind of therapy while my too-young marriage was falling apart. I've adapted them for Literotica, but they are little-changed. The writing style is a bit immature, the situations a little unbelievable, so be patient. Of course, they are fiction and of course the names have been changed.

This is the second story in the set.

*****

2.The Return Match

I had barely survived the first encounter with my brother in law's fiancée, having collapsed alone in my own bed the following night, a Wednesday, but on the Thursday afternoon I received another e-mail from her.

"Are you still home alone this evening?" it asked simply.

A couple of minutes after I replied that, yes, I was home alone again, another e-mail came from her.

"Come to my house this evening at 6pm, park outside the front of the house, toot your horn twice, wait exactly 3 minutes before coming into the house, lock the front door behind you and come upstairs. Leave your shoes and socks at the front door."

The instructions were very precise, and at the same time very enticing. I couldn't resist but to obey, just to see what she had planned.

My heart was in my mouth as I drove to her house. Parking out the front at exactly 6 o'clock, I sounded the car horn twice, waited three minutes and proceeded into the house, exactly as instructed. Locking the door behind me and leaving my footwear there, I ascended the stairs. She wasn't sitting on the couch where we first made love, as I thought she would be.

I moved quietly into her bedroom. Lying on the bed, she was covered in a sort of thin, white gauze sheet, naked. It was as if she were in soft focus. Her nipples were erect and dark, pressing up against the gauze, and there was a slight moist area on the gauze, between her thighs. She was already very aroused.

Silently, I took a hold of the gauze and pulled it off of her, like someone unveiling a work of art. I sat on the bed beside her and bent down and kissed her. She kissed back and, with mouths wide open and pressed hard against each other, we pashed wildly. Her arms were wrapped around me, whilst I supported myself on one arm and slowly slid the other hand down to her moist vagina, where two of my fingers entered between the warm folds. She moaned softly as I gently pushed my fingers into her vagina and still we pashed wildly.

After a short time she pulled away.

"Stop!" she exclaimed, "I want to suck your cock."

Her direct, almost gutter-mouth approach had caught me by surprise during our previous rendezvous, but I was now used to it and knew it meant something good. She sat at the side of the bed and motioned for me to stand in front of her. As I stood in front of her, sitting on the side of her bed with her legs either side of my knees, she undid my jeans and pulled then down to my ankles, so that I could step out of them. Then she pushed me slightly backwards, so she could slip off the bed and kneel in front of me.

She pulled down my boxers, the ones my wife, Anastasia, had given me on Valentine's Day, and grabbed hold of my erect cock, pumping it with the hand that she had wrapped around it. She ran her tongue along the length of it in wild swirls, spinning her tongue around the head as she arrived there.

Then slowly, steadily, she slid my cock into her mouth, swinging her tongue side to side across its underside as it went in. Deeper and deeper it went. The feel of my cock hitting the back of her throat as she engulfed the entire length was mind-blowing. She swallowed so much of my cock that her nose was embedded in my pubic hair; her bottom lip touched the top of my scrotum.

Then the rhythm started. My cock slid out of her mouth and she slurped loudly as the head emerged from her mouth like a lollipop. Then, with a lift and tilt of her head, the entire shaft was engulfed again. I thought the oral sex she had performed the previous time was mind-altering, but now I realised she was holding back.

I had to steady myself as my knees occasionally went weak. Every now and then, the cycle would be broken and she would lick, in a big, slathering motion, from deep underneath my scrotum, up under my balls, and along the underside of my shaft, before once more swallowing my raging penis.

I could only withstand this kind of treatment for so long and soon was almost ready to ejaculate. She knew this; the signs were none too subtle, and it was what she wanted. Just as I was about to shoot my load, she pulled my cock from her mouth, leaned back slightly and, maintaining a firm grip on my penis, began pumping it hard with both hands.

Pretty soon I was unloading, spurting forth one huge stream and then smaller aftershocks of semen. These she artfully arranged on her tits, rocking back and forth as the spurts kept coming, until her tits were liberally painted with my cum.

Then, when it had stopped, she pulled my penis to her breasts and used it to spread the semen out across them. When she had done this, she then made sure her nipples received particular attention, rubbing my semen into them like moisturising cream!

When she was happy with her job, she used her tongue to make sure there was no remaining essence left on my penis to be wasted. "I am going to wear your cum on my tits all night!" she announced proudly, lying back on the bed contented with her deed.

I pulled off my shirt and threw it, and my other clothes, into the corner of the room. Kneeling on the side of the bed, I took hold of her ankle, lifted her leg and kissed the ball of her foot. "Mmmmm" she moaned softly. I then kissed her inside ankle, softly swirling my tongue around the ankle and surrounding foot area. I kissed and licked her calf, taking small bites of it as I worked my way up her leg.

It was then that I noticed what I thought was something that she was lying on. I could see a small wooden ring, attached to a string. I went to pull it away and met with some resistance and a muffled groan from my partner-in-crime.

It was then I realised that the piece of string emerged from her anus.

"What's this?" I asked, giving it a little tug that elicited another small moan.

"They're anal beads" she said, "There's six beads on a string and, when I'm about to reach an orgasm, you have to pull them out steadily. The action on my anus prolongs and intensifies my orgasm. You're going to grab that ring and pull them slowly out of there when I tell you to!"

The explanation was more than I needed. I knew what anal beads were.

"Fair enough" I said, and continued up her leg, licking and sucking on the flesh behind her knee. Then slowly, I moved to her inner thigh, gently running my tongue along the flesh, inching closer to her vagina. I could already feel the heat from her vagina on my cheek as I moved closer.

Finally I could go no further with my tongue and licked along the outside of her vagina, pushing my tongue subtly between the outer folds. Her scent was heady and filled my nose and lungs as I pushed my tongue deeper into her vagina, exploring deeply before more specific attack. Finding her clitoris, I rolled my tongue gently around it, causing her to moan softly and push herself more firmly against my face.

Puckering my lips, I then took her little clitoris, firm and hot, between my lips and sucked gently, a soft kissing action. She now groaned more loudly, and grabbed a handful of my hair in her left hand as she tugged and squeezed at her nipples with her right hand.

Pretty soon, with my influence, she started moaning louder and faster. She was about to orgasm and I thought it would soon be time to pull the beads from her arse, but she said nothing about it, yet came to a crashing orgasm. My face became covered in her moisture.

I stopped and pulled away from her vagina to take a breath. "What are you stopping for!" she exclaimed, slightly annoyed. I dived back in, thrusting the full length of my tongue deep into her vagina. "oooooooohhh, yyyes" was her reply. Her vagina squelched noisily, as it was so hot and wet, but she began again to rub herself firmly against my face and probing tongue.

I continued again with my work, massaging her clitoris with my tongue and lips, making her twitch with the sensitivity that was a product of the first orgasm, and working her vaginal lips with my mouth and fingers. The taste, scent and feelings were sensational. She was sweating, dripping and bucking. The whole experience made me light-headed and gave me another firm, raging erection.

Several times, with the writhing and rubbing on the bed, I almost ejaculated again and had to keep myself from staining her bedclothes with semen.

Lost slightly in my determination to keep myself from orgasm myself, I didn't hear the first time she said she was about to have another. Finally she was almost shouting at me to pull the beads out of her anus.

"Now, now," she urged. I grabbed the small wooden ring and tugged the beads as I massaged her clitoris with my fingers. The beads started coming from her anus. Her anal sphincter dilating and contracting as each bead emerged, each one very slightly larger than the previous. The darker, puckered skin of her sphincter glistened with sweat and moisture that had dripped from her soaking vagina.

With each bead's exit, she moaned louder, until the final bead plopped out, making her scream at the top of her voice. Her vagina and anus and my face and fingers were all slick with her moisture after two crashing orgasms.

Her entire body, which had just been contracting and expanding with orgasmic contortions, now lay limp. I lifted myself up, breathing heavily from the effort, and moved up beside her. She stared intently into my eyes briefly before grabbing my penis roughly and hungrily devouring my lips, tasting the still warm juices from her own vagina.

She pumped my taut penis a couple of times, before, beyond any control, my semen spurted out, drizzling her thighs with thick globs that she, again, rubbed into her skin like a moisturiser. I had never ejaculated so heavily twice in a row before.

Finally, all was quiet and we lay in each other's arms briefly, our moist and sweaty bodies in full contact.

As we lay there, she fiddled with the anal beads, almost like a rosary. She dragged them slowly across her face, brushing then one way across her lips, then the other way, under her nose.

"Why don't you try them" she finally said, brushing my cheek with the small and slightly pungent objects.

"Oh, I don't know" I replied, "I don't know if it's really me."

But I knew I wasn't going to get out of it.

"Come here, lie back on the bed" she implored me. I lay down, with my head on her pillows. "Spread those legs, honey," she said, "pull them right back."

I spread my legs as far as I could, and pulled them back as far as I could. I knew I wasn't going to get out of this and decided to face it like a man! She came up from below me and moved between my thighs. Grabbing a hold of my penis, she moved my testicles out of the way and surprised me by pushing her nose against my anus, taking a deep breath and sighing.

"The smell of a man" she breathed wistfully.

I was a bit perturbed by the whole thing, until I felt her tongue lapping at my anal sphincter. Now I was distinctly nervous. I looked down to see one hand resting on my thigh, the beads wound around it, and the other hand holding my genitals aside for anal access.

She lapped hungrily at my anus, like a small child with an ice cream, not just with her tongue, but with her lips as well, pushing their moistened flesh against my sphincter. Amazingly, my penis became erect again, in her hand. I felt vulnerable, but soon became lost. I couldn't believe how good this felt! I didn't think this was meant to feel good, but soon I lay back in a reverie and sighed deeply with each probe of her tongue. She breathed deeply and filled her lungs.

It was fascinating to watch the professional, yet urgent and impulsive, way she attacked my anus. I stared, amazed by her performance. I watched as the hand holding my thigh moved to her face, and a finger was placed in her mouth to be moistened with an unbelievable amount of her saliva. I stared as she pulled the finger from her mouth and drops of saliva fell onto the bed. Yet I was totally unprepared for her next move.

With one quick thrust, she pushed her middle finger deep into my anus. I convulsed and jerked, completely unprepared for this sensation. A pulse ran through my penis and I thought I was going to ejaculate again, but she somehow prevented this with a quick flick of her wrist as she held my cock.

"Oh my God!" I yelled in a tone part shock, part ecstasy and part revulsion.

"Just preparing the ground for the beads to come in" she said, as she pushed the finger in and around my anus.

She wasn't just preparing the ground, she was enjoying herself, and she knew how to make me enjoy it too. With every new direction her finger took, chills ran over me. It was an amazing sensation.

Even when she pulled her finger from my anus, the sensation of that action was new and unusual.

Then the beads came. First one, the largest. She pushed it in with her thumb, causing another ripple to wash over me, and then the rest followed, one after another, until all that remained outside my anus was the small wooden ring.

"There, that's done," she said, "now how about something to eat?"

I was snapped out of my dreamland. My ecstasy was cut short. I didn't know what to say. Meanwhile, she wandered around and found some matching emerald green satin French knickers and camisole; almost identical to the set I had bought Anastasia for our honeymoon. I looked around for clothes.

"No, no, not you," she said, "you have to stay naked until you go home!"

I couldn't reply, I was in such a daze. She didn't dress either, but wandered outside, into the upstairs living area, naked and holding her lingerie in her hand. I got up and followed her.

She sat down on the sofa in the living area and picked up the phone.

"What do you feel like eating?" she asked, "there's a nice Chinese place that delivers, how about that?"

I nodded absently, so she picked up the receiver and dialed, ordered some food, then stood up.

"Come on, let's go downstairs" she said, grabbing my hand and picking up her lingerie. We descended the stairs and she sat me down in her parents' living area. She then started putting on her lingerie, an emerald green camisole, which barely covered half of her ample breasts and made them look even fuller.

The neckline was impossible deep, sitting just above her nipples, but not enough to fully cover her areolae, with the barest glimpse of the left one available, whilst the hem only just came to below her breast and sat away from her body about three inches above navel level. It certainly made my eyes widen with amazement, noting again how stunning her body was

A pair of French knickers that were way too small, way too high cut, and allowed her vaginal mound to emerge, a soft fold of flesh showing either side of the seam, completed the picture. I pictured myself grabbing that flesh and massaging it with my fingers. She filled out her lingerie far more fully than Anastasia, though I think it was probably a size or two smaller.

But what I pictured wasn't to be, as she wandered upstairs, revealing that the rear of the French knickers showed off the rounded base of her buttocks, and leaving me alone and in a daze briefly, before returning with a wallet. I realised then that I was sitting, waiting for a deliveryman, and wearing nothing, while she wore next to nothing!

I was distracted, however, as we waited, by the fact that she wanted to spend the whole time pashing. So when the deliveryman arrived, my cock was rock solid and her nipples were firm and erect.

"Well, answer the door," she said.

"I'll just..." I stumbled as I cast around for something with which to cover myself.

"Naked!" she said.

"What?! No, no. No way!" I stammered.

"Pwease!" she whined, in a mock-childish voice. I couldn't resist her. I went to the door and opened it, hiding myself behind the door as I spoke to the deliveryman. I gave him the money and he gave me change, before handing over the food. This part was a bit more difficult.

"Umm, hold on," I said, about to work something out when the door flung wide open and she stood there, in front of the deliveryman, in her lingerie, whilst I was fully exposed, shocked.

"Oh, hi Miss Valerie," the middle aged Chinese man said, "here's your order". He handed her the food, gave me an up and down look, and bad her goodnight.

A little shocked, I sat and ate my meal in complete silence, while she made cooing enjoyment noises over what was admittedly very good food.

After dinner, she took me by the hand and led me over to the sofa again. As I sat down, she dimmed the lights at the switch near the front door. Then she came over to me, climbed onto my lap and kissed me deeply.

Suddenly we were at it again, pashing uncontrollably, hands running over each other's bodies, through each other's hair. She stopped briefly, pulled her camisole over her head and threw it to the ground.

She guided her tits towards my mouth, and I engulfed one, sucking it briefly, and then moving to the other. Her tits glistened as the crusty semen that had earlier dried on her tits regained its moisture from my saliva. It made her breasts taste salty and irresistible.

As I administered to her tits for what seemed like an eternity, she writhed absently on top of my cock. It had become rock hard again after a brief rest period brought on by the presence of the deliveryman, so she began grinding harder onto it.

Then she reached down towards her cunt and grabbed my cock, pushing it past her knickers and towards the opening and then deep into herself. It slid in fairly easily, as she was so warm and moist. My cock felt like it was on fire as I began pounding it deeper into her cunt.

Writhing, thrusting, she rode my cock, sucking it deeper into her cunt and massaging it with her fit vaginal muscles. The feeling was one of complete ecstasy, one I had never quite reached before, or since.

As we ground together, I sucked on her tits, licked and nibbled on her glistening nipples and massaged her arse with my spare hands. I felt we were slowly sliding off the sofa, but she seemed in complete control.

She was in complete control, I was just there for the ride, a wild ride, which saw her eventually come soon to yet another orgasm, which drenched my cock in her juices and sent me to the edge. My cock expanded, and twitched uncontrollably.

She seemed to use this as a cue, leaned back, pushed her hand between my thighs and somehow found the small wooden ring, hanging from my anus. In the split second before I ejaculated, she pulled the ring, and the beads came squeezing out of my anus.

The rapid dilating and contracting of my anus was beyond my control, and led to the most crashing orgasm I have ever had. I spurted load after load of semen deep into her, I couldn't stop. I felt faint, my head lolled back and my eyes closed. The experience was too much for me, but soon it was over.

She lay on top of me. Arms around my neck and head on my shoulder, she lay there as my cock slowly contracted inside her, and then silently slid out of her cunt.

It was the first and last time that I had ejaculated inside her vagina.

1970man
1970man
28 Followers