Extra-Marital Sharing

Story Info
Wife wants to fulfill her husband's fantasy.
4.3k words
261.8k
48
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving back to my hotel Pierre asked me if I would like to meet him again the next day.

I was feeling fulfilled and exhilarated by the afternoon of sex with him. It was only my second extra-marital sexual escapade and had proved to be as thrilling and exciting as the first, a few months earlier. An added dimension to the sex with Pierre was that he was a lot older than I was, and he had basically persuaded me to have sex with him as a reward for him having shown me around Paris earlier in the day.

Sex with a mature man had proven to be a great experience. Pierre was charming, measured, unrushed and a gentleman in his seduction of me. He had taken his time getting me totally aroused, and he was able to fuck me for a long time before orgasming himself. His experience also showed in knowing just where and how to touch a woman, giving me amazing orgasms.

The thought of "paying" a man for his services by fucking him also had given me quite a thrill. It was quite an erotic, and an almost powerful feeling, knowing that one could get a man to serve one on the promise of sex with him. Not only was I able to reward a man, but also able to get huge pleasure from it myself.

With these erotic thoughts still drifting through my mind, I told Pierre that I would like to see him the next day, but that I would have to see what my husband's plans were for the that day. He gave me his phone number so that I could call him if I could or wished to the next day.

I got back to the hotel room to find Mike, my husband, already there. As I kissed him, mixed emotions ran through me. I experienced a measure of guilt about my afternoon of sex without him, but I still had this feeling that I would like to share with him my exhilarating time with Pierre. I experienced a little erotic tingle thinking about the possibility of fucking Mike as I told him about my French sexual experience.

However, I really wanted to shower, as it had been a hot (and steamy) day and I wanted to feel fresh before we went for dinner that night. I stripped off with Mike watching me. I know that he still enjoyed seeing me naked and I was happy for that (having been married for a few years), so I made sure he could get a good look at me.

"Hey sexy -- have you been teasing the Frenchmen out there today with that glorious body?" he joked with me as he looked on with some lust in his eyes. He often teased me about other men looking at me , but this time I did feel a brief twinge of guilt about how close to the truth his comment was. But then I suddenly thought that maybe this could be the opening I needed to test whether I would be able to talk to Mike about my sex with Pierre that afternoon.

"Why would you want to know that? .......... Would you be jealous if I had?" I smiled teasingly at him, winked, gave my bottom a wiggle and went to shower, without waiting for his reply. I thought I would leave it at that and maybe take up the topic later that night with him again -- and see how it developed.

With the shower water running down my back I was mentally planning how to test Mike's feelings about extra-marital sex. My planning was cut short by Mike stepping into the shower as well.

"After teasing me like that with your body I am not going to let you shower alone!!" he hissed in my ear and wrapped his arms around me. Standing behind me he slid his hands up and down my body, cupping my tits. I leaned back into him enjoying his touch.

Nibbling my earlobe and gently kneading my tits he whispered another teaser. "I bet those horny Frenchmen out there would like to see you like this. You could give them quite a thrill!!" He gave my nipples a little tweak and hugged me. I felt his cock against my butt. It was still soft but definitely starting to harden.

Mike was giving me another opening to broach the subject of sex with others, by mentioning the Frenchmen and me in one sentence. Despite not having really formulated my approach to him I thought I would just go with it and hope that I did not mess it up.

"You make it sound like you would want me to give them a thrill. Would you like it if I turned them on?" I teased back.

"Oh honey, I have seen how they look you up and down. These Frenchmen have an eye for talent. I bet they have been stripping you with their eyes. They would love to see you naked!!" Mike continued fondling my tits and slid one hand down to my crotch. I could feel his cock hardening against my butt. I thought to myself that I could probably get more direct and honest feelings from Mike if he was aroused, so I continued my probing and teasing. I thought I would explore whether he had fantasies about me with other men.

I reached behind me to take his cock in my hand. "It feels like it turns you on thinking about Frenchmen ogling me. Would you like them to see me naked? Would it turn you on?" I started to slowly stroke his cock as I questioned Mike. Mike let out a groan.

"Was that a yes honey -- or only because you like me touching you?" I turned to face Mike so that I could read his body language as well. Mike grunted a non-committal answer, as my hand closed around his now very erect cock.

Slowly stroking his erection I leaned in to kiss him on the lips. "I think the thought of a Frenchman seeing my tits and pussy does turn you on. Is that one of your fantasies Mike? Tell me honestly." I whispered in his ear.

Mike's cock gave a tell-tale twitch. He kissed me on the neck and replied softly. "You guessed right. Did I make it that obvious?"

Giving his cock a squeeze and reaching with my other hand to gently fondle his balls, I probed for more. "That's naughty, sexy thoughts Mike. Do you fantasize only about Frenchmen seeing me naked, or about other men as well?" I tried to make him realize that I was not shocked or turned off by his fantasy, but that I actually wanted to know more.

Mike cupped a tit and slid a hand between my thighs. I was getting quite turned on by the sexy talk and my pussy was starting to get wet from my own juices. Mike slid a finger up and down my slit, spreading my juices and gently separating my labia. He found my opening and slid a finger up. As he did this he, he replied, "I have had this fantasy for a while, but seeing the way those Frenchmen looked at you last night, this fantasy just grew around the French guys today. It gets me really turned on thinking about other guys seeing you exposed and getting hot for you."

"I can feel that'" I smiled at him and glanced down at his rock hard cock. "You are getting me turned on as well Mike. Maybe we should get out of the shower and on the bed while we talk about this!!"

We rushed out of the shower, dabbed ourselves dry with a towel and were on the bed in no time at all. I was enjoying the fantasy talk, but also wanted to use this opportunity to get Mike to talk as much as possible. Would his fantasies include me fucking another man? That would be such a revelation, and the opening I was looking for to be able to share my exploits with him.

"Lie on your back. I want to suck your cock while you tell me more, and if you would like your fantasy to become a reality -- or if that would be going too far?" I leaned over and started to lick the tip of his hard prick. Mike loved the sensation of a tongue twirling around the head of his cock. He groaned with pleasure as the sensations hit home, but did not offer any reply to my question.

"Hey lover boy -- if you want some cock sucking you are going to have to tell me if you really want me exposed to a Frenchman." I teased him and sat with my mouth tantalizingly close to his cock head.

"God --it would be a huge turn on Ann, but I don't know how it could realistically happen." I rewarded him with a few licks and gentle sucks just as he likes it.

"Oh you never know. I have met a number of good looking Frenchmen who would probably not object if I stripped for them. I could try to set it up if it would be a thrill for you." I tried to encourage him making it sound like I would like to please him. I gave his cock more attention, stroking it slowly as I twirled my tongue around the edges.

Mike groaned and sighed. "Oh you are such a tease. You know just what to do to me ....... Hell it would be a huge turn on to know you have exposed yourself to another man!!" He was trying not to pressurize me by giving me a straight answer, but clearly he was very turned on by the thought of me being an exhibitionist.

I was finding this whole question and answer session not only revealing, but also quite erotic. I thought of a way to extend the tease with Mike.

"Would you like me to try to do something with another man tomorrow, while we are still in Paris?"

"Oh God Ann -- you are a sexy little wench. I never thought you could tease me like this. Would you really arrange to strip for a Frenchman tomorrow?" Mike sounded almost disbelieving. I could sense he was getting very aroused and was probably not far off cumming. Clearly this talk and the possibility of his wife becoming an exhibitionist got him very turned on.

"Would that be very exciting if your wife took off all her clothes and exposed her tits and pussy to another man ..... who no doubt would getting very turned on by seeing me exposed?" Would you like your wife to excite another man?" I hoped the dirty talk would keep Mike thrilled.

I stopped the oral stimulation of Mike's cock, and just kept a slow rhythmic stroke going not wanting Mike to cum just yet. The conversation was getting exciting and I didn't want to break the ambiance through an untimely orgasm. I could sense that Mike was getting involved in the fantasy and in a state of erotic euphoria. He had stopped actively caressing me and was just doodling with my nipple as his mind drifted around his sexual dreams.

"I tell you what I will do. I will find a handsome Frenchman tomorrow and strip for him while you are at the conference -- and then I can tell you all about it afterwards. Won't that be exciting for you? Just imagine -- I could tell you all the detail and you would never know if we stopped at just letting him see me naked." I speeded up the stroking to increase the thrill of the prospect.

"But where will you find a suitable guy? And where will you strip for him?" Mike asked, his breathing was getting a little shallower as the erotic excitement increased. He wanted this to happen, and seemed a little desperate to know that I indeed had some options in mind.

"If you let me live out this fantasy for you, can I go ahead? I met some Frenchmen earlier today that would be very suitable." I leaned in to kiss him to encourage a positive answer.

"Oh yes Ann ...... I would love you to do it and to watch how the other guys react. But would it be exciting for you as well, or are you doing this just to satisfy my fantasy?" I was glad to hear his concern for my needs and feelings, despite his obviously huge erotic desire to make this happen.

By now I was actually slowly rubbing my clit with my free hand. I was getting very hot at the prospect of actually being encouraged by my husband to go and get naked with another man, despite it having illicitly happened earlier that day already. I had never masturbated in front of Mike before, but since we were revealing fantasies I thought I would go through with it. I was really horny and needed the stimulation.

I was just concerned about Mike wanting to watch. I was not sure that I was ready to have him watch me with another man. Maybe I would strip for another man with Mike watching, but I was not ready to go further than that at this stage with an audience. I knew that if I ended up naked with another man that it could be difficult to stop at that point, since both of us would certainly be very turned on. I knew I had to explore Mike's fantasy a little further and had to tease him more to get this to go the way I hoped I could.

"Mike, I think it could be a real thrill. I have never tried any exhibitionist things before, but the thought is exciting. Look what you have got me doing -- you've got me so hot." I made sure that he followed my eyes to where my hand was between my legs.

"Oh wow. I never thought I would see you do that. That is so hot watching you feel yourself up."

I smiled and gave him a wink. "I like turning you on. Would you like to watch me masturbate while I stroke your cock?"

He groaned and nodded, so I spread my legs wider and plunged 2 fingers up my cunt. In my aroused state it felt really good, and very naughty doing it in front of my husband. I let out a deep sigh.

Mike's eyes were fixed on my hands at my pussy. I fondled his balls as I took our discussion further. "Mike, I don't know if I am brave enough to let you watch while I get undressed in front of another man. I am scared that it could lead to awkward situations that will spoil it for both of us." I went back to stroking his cock, hoping to keep him right on the orgasmic edge and so get what I needed to out of this conversation.

"I would like to suggest that I arrange to show myself off to some man -- or men -- tomorrow, and then tell you all about it when you get back from the conference. If it works out to be as exciting as it should then we can explore a way of you watching. Are you okay with that?"

Mike's body was starting little involuntary sexually induced jerks as he responded, "Yes, I guess so, but you must tell me everything that happens -- and how turned on you get. That is the biggest part of the thrill for me -- thinking that you get turned on by this. How far do you think you will go? Do you think you will get completely naked?" I could hear that Mike was excited by the idea of this and wanted me to say yes.

However , I had just been given the opening I needed to probe Mike's fantasies a bit further and so did not give him a direct reply. I made a bit of a show of rubbing my clit and fingering myself. I wanted Mike to stay really hot .

"Mike I will tell you all. You see how hot it is already making me." I let out a sincere, deep sexual sigh. "I don't know how far I will go. It will depend on the situation, where this happens, and the man I am with. Would you like me to show off my tits and pussy to him if I can?"

"Fuck that will be hot!" Mike sighed. Focusing on my hand between my wide spread legs, he added, "Ann it is so sexy to watch you doing that. I hope you will do it for me many times. I love knowing you are so horny."

"Do you want me to make myself cum while you watch? Would that be hot?" I was hoping he would say yes, as this was one of my fantasies (although I always fantasized about being forced to masturbate while being watched). I was also hoping to keep him enthralled while I broached the subject of being fucked by other men.

"Make us both cum Ann ..... please!"

"I am going to do that for you honey. But first I want to ask you about being naked with another man. You know that I will get turned on, and that surely the guy will get excited as well. What happens if he wants to touch me? May I let him do that if I feel okay about it -- if I don't feel threatened? It could make the whole experience even more erotic for both of us if I let this guy touch my tits. Of course I would tell you exactly what I allowed the guy to do and how it felt, and if it worked me up."

"Oh shit, you're making me so hot honey. I'm going to cum soon. Are you going to cum with me?"

I stopped stimulating both him and myself, teasing him. "Hey lover boy, before I carry on I want to know if it would excite you if I let this guy touch me. Do you want him to touch my tits, or my pussy?"

"God Ann ..... you are such a tease. Let him touch you wherever it excites you, if it seems okay to you."

I resumed caressing his cock and touching myself. I was really enjoying this erotic tease of my husband and close to an orgasm myself. I was getting close to where I wanted to with Mike -- and getting a huge sexual thrill through the exercise. I would never have dreamed that my probing of Mike's desires would work out this well and be so erotically exciting.

"If I let him touch me, I will get worked up and will probably let him finger my pussy. Can I let him make me cum if I am really hot? I guess it would excite you to know that I have been so turned on by another man that I let him make me cum."

Mike nodded and groaned a reply. I went for the final goal now -- the one to which I had really wanted an answer.

"You are a dark horse, my lover husband!! You want your wife to become wanton, to expose her naked body to excite other men and to get them to make her cum as well." Mike groaned and his body shuddered at the mental picture.

"You know that if I get this stimulated with another man I would find it hard to turn him down if he wanted to fuck me. Would you let that happen? Do you want me to fuck another man tomorrow? Would it be your ultimate thrill to know that I have fucked a Frenchman while you were at the conference?"

"OHHHHHHHHH ANN!!!" was the only reaction I got. Mike was about to explode in orgasm. I stopped touching him. I had to be sure to get an answer on this.

"Mike, I am about to cum and want us to cum together. Do you want that thrill of your wanton wife giving herself to another man to enjoy? Do you want your wife to spread her legs for another man and let him sink his cock in her wet pussy? Do you want your wife to enjoy the thrills of this?" I thrilled myself with the dirty talk. I did not usually do this.

"Oh God yesssssss!!! You are so hot. I love you so much!!!"

I closed my mouth over Mike's throbbing cock, and sucked him hard. At the same time I plunged three fingers into my desperate cunt. In a matter of seconds Mike erupted in my mouth. His cocked jerked right to the back of my throat. I was on such an erotic high I just took it and swallowed one of the largest loads of cum I have known Mike to generate. Fortunately I had just finished swallowing when I hit my own high. I rolled onto my back and frantically manipulated my clit and pussy to get the best out of this highly erotic moment. I groaned, panted and shook as waves of raw sexual pleasure ran through my body.

Mike and I cuddled as we got our breath back. It had been a long time since either of us had experienced such intense orgasms. As we lay reveling in the afterglow, I kissed Mike. "Mike, you said a lot of exciting things in the heat of that fantastic sex. I want to know if you meant what you said, or if you were just living out a fantasy. Would it really be a huge turn on for you if I exposed myself to another man? Would you really be turned on by the thought of me being touched and stimulated by another man? Do you really want me to fuck another man and tell you all about it?"

Mike took a deep breath, obviously formulating his response to me. I practically held my breath waiting to hear his answer. This would be a very defining moment in terms of the openness about our sex lives that we could share in the future.

Mike spoke quietly as he hugged me. "Ann, you know that I love you immensely, and I trust that you love me as well. We have a good sex life, but I have some fantasies I would like us to share in. It would not surprise me if you had your own fantasies. In fact I hope you will share those with me sometime soon as well. The fantasy we shared now was one of my greatest and the one I have really wanted to make happen. As you know, one cannot always explain the motive behind a fantasy, but I can tell you that I find you so sexy and hot that I want to see you enjoy your sexuality to the full. My desire for you to have sex with other men, is driven by the desire of know that you are getting total erotic stimulation and enjoying your body. It excites me to think that other men also get excited by your sexiness."

I experienced an emotional liberation as Mike confirmed his true desires. "Mike -- I love you very deeply as well. I think it is great that we can share in erotic fantasies without feeling threatened. I want to make your fantasy come true -- and believe me the idea of it is a serious turn on for me as well. I just want you to know that I am concerned about the possible emotional complications that could come into play if you were to watch me the first time. I think it would be best if we start off living this fantasy by me doing it alone and then telling you all the erotic detail afterwards. Once we see how this works out, we can possibly explore the option of you watching, or taking part as well. Are you okay with that? Does that still excite you? I want you to be the most turned on guy around here!"

12