Extra Sprinkles for Ms. Lynch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," Dot whispered as her eyes met the girl's glazed baby blues when her hand touched the cotton panties which were saturated, and that got Dot to slither down like a panther onto the floor where after she got the shorts off, her hands went to the panties.

The very brief briefs had the Hello Kitty character on the front, causing Ms. Lynch to stifle a laugh as she eased the soggy undies down. Candy's round mound had only a wisp of blonde hair around the fold and the faint down that surrounded that wisp indicated Candy did not shave. Dot got the tangled panties down and pretended to wring them out before tossing them to the side, and then she pulled the colorful knee highs down to expose the girl's shapely legs.

Dot looked up at the girl who had slunk down in the love seat and was looking dazed, and then the dyke stood up and looked down at Candy. Her fingers plucked at her own nipples through the top for a moment before offering the girl a hand, and after helping her to her feet put her hand on Candy's neck, kissing her hard before ushering her into the bedroom.

"I took down the Hello Kitty curtains," Dot chortled after they got to the bedroom, the spartan surroundings devoid of anything resembling a feminine touch, and Candy blushed at that reference to her panties while waiting by the side of the unmade bed

The two stood and looked at each other, and while Dot Lynch was clearly a larger woman being several inches taller, somewhat heavier and considerably more muscular, with Candy naked the difference seemed even greater. That didn't stop the petite blonde from taking the two steps over to the gym teacher when Dot started to pull her tank top from under her shorts.

Candy was visibly shaking when she got in front of her former teacher, looking up sheepishly as her hands went to Dot's hips before moving slowly up the spandex, over her flat stomach before pausing briefly just below Dot's breasts. Then Candy's fingers slid upward over the insides of the swells on Dot's chest, avoiding the nipples at first before finally running her palms over the stiff pegs, causing the gym teacher to shudder in response.

The teen's palms lightly grazed the tips of the nipples, moving her hands in a circular motion as sweat poured down her brow. The gym teacher leaned a little closer, forcing Candy's palms into the stiff pegs, and as Dot did that she undid he belt on her shorts. The garment dropped right to the hardwood floor, making the teen jump a bit as the gym teacher stepped out of the tangle around her ankles.

Dot remained motionless, letting the tentative teen do to her as she wished. Her palms left Dot's nipples and moved up around her collarbone and the fronts of the dyke's broad shoulders, squeezing the rock hard flesh while gliding down her former instructor's arms.

Candy squeezed Dot's biceps, the muscles prominent and taut even with her arms relaxed at her sides, and after moving down to the bottom of the shirt lifted it up. The damp garment came off slowly because it clung to Dot's moist skin, but the older woman accommodated by lifting her arms as it came upwards.

As the shirt was put aside the gym teacher put her hands on Candy shoulders and moved her down to her knees rather firmly, and Dot looked down at Candy's expression as she went to eye level with the gym teacher's panties which were overflowing with dark brown curls. The blonde took the elastic top between her fingers and pulled them down over the untrimmed jungle of hair, as if Dot had any doubts about the kid's reaction to seeing such a hairy delta they were erased when Candy had her face in the thicket even before the panties were completely off.

Looking down, all Dot could see of the teen was her blonde hair because her entire face was buried in the thicket, but the gym teacher could feel the girl's tongue burrowing in. To help her, Ms. Lynch took the back of Candy's head and pushed in towards her while spreading her legs and grinding into the teen's face.

Dot happened to glance to the side and saw their reflection in the dresser mirror, the petite blonde on her knees lapping away while she hovered over Candy like a preying mantis, long legs spread and humping the teen's face like a rabid animal while Candy's hands were rubbing up and down Dot's furry thunder thighs. In a way the sight was none too flattering for the aging dyke because the expression on Dot's face was shamefully feral, but the vision of her complete domination and the utter submission of the little blonde was sending chills all through the randy dyke's body.

Dot finally pulled Candy's head out of her crotch and yanked the girl to her feet. The girl's face was feet red and she was short of breath, but that didn't stop Dot from moving her onto the bed on her back. Like a cat the older woman climbed on the bed and straddled Candy's face, and when she lowered herself down there was no confusion over what Dot wanted.

"Lick it," Dot hissed as she used the blonde's face as a saddle, making sure not to smother her as she let her hips do the work into Candy's tongue.

The bed springs squeaking harmonized with the gym teacher's groans and the slobbering sounds of her young friend combined to get Dot on the brink of orgasm fast but the older woman kept from cumming for as long as she could. As for Candy, she seemed unfazed by Ms. Lynch's edging, her tongue's endurance seeming to be endless, and Dot could feel the girl giving her tongue a break by occasionally rubbing her nose into her.

When Dot could hold back no longer she clamped her knees against the blonde's ears and bellowed as she came, the orgasm racing through the aging woman in waves, and after she had cum she lifted herself off of Candy's head, the teen's face comically red and wet.

"Had enough?" Dot cackled, but after the blonde responded by wiggling her tongue and trying to arch upward Dot's response was, "Here's something else to use that tongue on."

Dot got up from her knees and squatted as she inched up towards the headboard, and after she grabbed the headboard for balance she lowered herself a bit until her fur ringed anus was within reach. Dot first felt the blonde's hands grabbing her buttocks and then sensed Candy's face pushing into the crack.

"Yeah," Ms. Lynch moaned as she felt her puckered ring being licked and then moaned louder when she felt Candy's tongue trying to poke into the tiny orifice.

Dot wished she could see the teen as she rimmed her because the sounds of the petite blonde snorting as she worked her tongue all around her hairy balloon knot - all the while her tiny hands kept squeezing and kneading her buttocks, spreading the cheeks to make the anal banquet more accessible - was driving the gym teacher wild.

Ms. Lynch gripped the headboard with her left hand to keep her balance as best she could while her right hand worked furiously between her legs, her fingers roughly mauling her sex. When the older woman felt the tingling begin at her toes she let out a cry, yanking on the headboard so hard the entire bed swayed, and when the orgasm hit Dot she lost track of whether she was smothering the girl or not.

After Dot's body stopped shuddering she lifted herself off of the teen's face, and although the perky blonde was disheveled and her face was even redder than before, outside of looking drained Candy was none the worse for wear. Ms. Lynch knelt at the girl's side, tweaking and lightly twisting the girl's boyish nipples as she bowed her head, her tongue licking Candy's lips, and when the teen offered hers in response the gym teacher's mouth took it in and sucked on it.

When Dot was done she climbed off the bed and went to her night table, and after she took out the harness and selected a rather long and slender dildo and put on the harness while looking at the petite girl on the bed.

"Spread your legs," Dot instructed. "Farther."

Mr. Lynch watched the teen bend her legs and put her heels in the bedding before obediently parting her thighs, and as the sparsely furred mound opened up to expose Candy's tender pink insides, the gym teacher finished attaching the strap on and found herself kneeling between the spread legs.

Dot buried her face in the teen's delta, the virginal looking pussy ripe with desire and tasting sweet. The gym teacher's tongue danced inside the pungent pussy, teasing the girl's clitoris and enjoying the squirming and squealing her expert tongue caused, and while at first she was only planning to have a taste, in the end she was making Candy cum. Her creamy thighs clamped around Dot's head as she bounced and yelped with delight, and only when the blonde's body collapsed into the sheets did Dot stop.

The gym teacher climbed back off the bed and went back to the night table, extracting a bottle of lube and savoring the sight of the flushed girl's chest heaving and her skin wet with sweat. Dot unscrewed the lube and grabbed the blonde's curls to lift her head off the bed, bringing the bottle to the girl's mouth.

"Don't swallow," Dot ordered just before squeezing a copious amount of lube into her cheek, and after pulling the bottle out from between her lips replaced it with the tip of the black dildo and said, "Now suck my cock."

Between Dot's hand in her scalp to guide her head and her own hip thrusts, soon about half of the 8" dildo was coated with a combination of lube and Candy's saliva. All the while the teen looked up at her former teacher through eyes that were both dazed and devotional, making it clear that she was Dot's to do as she pleased.

"Big enough for you?" Dot was sneering a few minutes later after introducing the black tool to the blonde's tight pussy, and as her sex began to adapt to the silicone invader the gym teacher began to go deeper and faster.

Ms. Lynch was hunkered down over her prey, the strap-on going deep while Dot held the blonde's arms up over her head, the muscular dyke's thumbs stroking the soggy peach fuzz in Candy's armpits while she kept thrusting away. Candy came again, almost as frantically as she had before, and after Dot coaxed another orgasm out of the girl soon after, albeit a much milder one, Dot stopped since the teen's eyes looked blank and out of it.

The gym teacher rolled off the girl and on her back, reclining and looking at the ceiling. The taste of the teen's pussy and ass were still alive in her mouth and Ms. Lynch savored the flavor as she closed her eyes and relaxed.

When Dot Lynch opened her eyes again, she realized that she had dropped off, although she had no idea whether it was for a few minutes or for much longer. The room still reeked of sex - of sweat and pussy and ass - and her former student was still here, laying on her hip facing her former teacher with her cheek resting on Dot's bicep, using the knotted mass as a pillow as she looked devotedly at Dot.

The blonde was gently touching Dot as she was stretched out in the soggy bedding, her fingers lightly tracing the faint hairs around Ms. Lynch's areola as the nipple stood up proudly like a crimson monolith, When Candy saw Dot was awake she stifled a giggle upon seeing her playing was discovered, but Dot said nothing and instead looked at her conquest with barely disguised amusement. While she still had the innocent look she had when standing behind the ice cream stand with her syrup stained uniform, the last few hours had proven the real Candy far from that image.

"Hope I didn't wake you," Candy apologized. "I couldn't just be in bed here with you and just lay here."

"You're fine," Dot replied as she watched Candy's fingers slide over from her flat chest to her side, and then to her exposed armpit, letting her nails rake through the moist thicket of dark brown curls and not seeming to mind the funky scent that resulted. That shower the gym teacher took at the Y had been a few hours and several orgasms ago, but the teen seemed to revel in the aroma as she leaned over and kissed Dot's underarm.

"Back at school I used to fantasize about what you would look like naked," Candy confessed as she got up onto her elbow and cuddled closer. "Never dreamed that I would get to see you - especially like this. Can't believe how sexy you are."

Dot couldn't say she fantasized about the girl back then too because she had hardly remembered her - after all that was the year of Melody Winkle - but she didn't regret having a sweet tooth a few hours back, that much was certain.

"Look," Candy giggled while leaning over and holding her little teat between her thumb and forefinger, and as she rubbed her diminutive salmon-hued nipple against Dot's stiff peg the girl noted, "We're like sisters. We can be the itty-bitty titty committee."

Dot Lynch shook her head slightly while fighting the smile she didn't want to show to the silly kid, but the only thing the gym teacher knew for certain that if the girl kept rubbing their nipples together this night would not be over yet.

***

Thank you for reading.

12