Extra Steam for the Steam Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, have a good night, if I see you again I'm getting your number. Consider that a warning!" he promised.

"Ooh, I love the chase!" I replied laughing as I blew him a kiss and left for the ladies room.

I took my time changing into the tank and wrap skirt, reveling in post coital satisfaction. I felt warm and comfortable, ready for sleep. I gathered my things and headed to the front to drop off my towel and get my membership card back.. I dropped the towel and gave my last name as I rooted in the bag. When I looked up to retrieve my card, I met the piercing blue eyes and grin that I had become VERY accustomed to. I felt a blush spread across my cheeks but let the smile slipped as I held his eyes.

"Red is your color, more then Mikey prints."

"Yeah, beggars can't be choosers! I have a pair of red silk ones I'll wear for you sometime. SO....will we be seeing you the same time tomorrow?"

"Depends, is your break always the same time?"

"Yeah"

"Then I guess I'll be working out late again tomorrow night."

"Great, bring the towel!"

12