Extracurricular

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when she was about to get up and leave, the door opened and there stood the Principal, all subtle curves that looked like they'd been poured into the skirt and blouse she was wearing. Full lips quirked as Mack stared, not bothering to mask her desire as she took in the rest of Miss Connolly's appearance, including dark brown hair that looked as if it had just been released from its bindings and shapely legs that disappeared into black heels. The dark chocolate brown skin hadn't been missed, either.

"If you'd just like to come this way, Mackenzie, we can get this over and done with." Dumbstruck, Mack followed her and sat when Miss Hendricks pointed to the chair opposite hers, "I realise you are probably wondering what it is you've done wrong, Mackenzie." The red lips smiled when Mack simply nodded, unable to speak. "Well you see, Mack, there's nothing that happens in my establishment that I don't know about. That includes every single one of your escapades since you started here two months ago..." Mack visibly swallowed, sure that she was about to be thrown out of college for her crimes.

"Including your many adventurous foray's with Miss Suarez..." Once hadn't been nearly enough for Carla. She'd eagerly sought Mack out throughout the last couple of months, giving her detentions for sketchy reasons, stopping by her other classes to request her presence at some phony 'extra art' class or other. Carla hadn't been able to get enough of her. Mack's groin ached as she thought of all the wild things the tutor enjoyed, the things she had learned from the older woman about what women want.

"Not to mention Miss Howie..." Mack's music teacher. Somehow she'd heard about Carla's extra lessons and one day Mack had found herself cornered by the very slightly butch blonde. Without a doubt the teacher was a master at playing the piano, but Mack had been a master at playing her.

"And Miss Clarke..." The PE teacher Mack had run into when she'd stopped by the Sports Hall to maybe sign up for the college football team. The fairly young woman had been captivated by Mack's performance in the trial match that she'd offered to give Mack a lift home in her VW Minivan. They'd put the bed in that vehicle to much use before she'd driven Mack home.

"And I saw you the other day in the bathroom stall..." Ah, Miss Hodgeson, Mack's English Literature teacher. In what could only be described as an ambush, the tutor had followed Mack into the toilets and pushed her into a stall before hitching her skirt up and dragging Mack's hand between her legs. Always ready to please, Mack had brought her off in a matter of minutes and then left the toilets as if nothing had happened, Miss Hodgeson following ten minutes later.

"So we have a problem, Mack, don't we?" Miss Connolly said, her voice a sensual whisper. She didn't expect an answer so Mack remained quiet, just watching as the Principal stood and rounded her desk until she was standing behind Mack's chair. "The problem, Mack, is that I didn't come first." The last words were whispered in Mack's ear and heat flooded her body. But she didn't move.

After a few moments of silence, the Principal rounded Mack's chair and to the student's surprise, she was no longer wearing the skirt and blouse. Mack stared as she was introduced Miss Connolly's white lace bra and panties, the latter of which sported a dark wet stain the length of the Principal's sex. Mack's mouth became dry as Miss Connolly inched the panties down her legs in front of her, revealing a wash of dark curls that clung together with arousal. When the underwear hit the floor, the Principal slid onto the desk and spread her legs apart, giving Mack an unhindered view of everything she had to offer. Mack shifted forward in her chair but Miss Connolly stopped her with a raised finger.

When she was certain Mack would obey, the Principal took that same finger and slid it between her folds, gliding down until Mack saw the tip disappear, followed by the knuckle. Mack gripped the sides of her chair, hands turning white as she fought the overwhelming urge to ignore the Principal's silent command and just take her. Miss Connolly saw her discomfort and smiled wickedly as she withdrew from herself.

"You seem desperate, Mack..." She leaned forward and brought the very wet finger to Macks mouth, where she traced the soft lips until Mack opened and engulfed the digit. Miss Connolly gasped as Mack's tongue went to work cleaning the finger, swirling and licking until the Principal finally pulled it slowly out. She leaned back on her hands and rested bare feet on the arms of Mack's chair.

"Come and fuck me, Mack." Mack didn't have to be told twice. She lunged forward and buried her face in the Principal's sex, sucking the pulsing clit in and flicking it hard with her tongue. She wasted no time in sliding her fingers into the warm wet sheath of the Principal's core, pushing them in and out roughly until she felt a clenching that signalled the woman was already near. Cruelly she withdrew then and kissed her way up the writhing body, pausing to practically rip off the bra and take a nipple between her teeth. She tugged hard whilst her wet fingers painted the other nipple with arousal, readying it for her mouth.

She switched nipples and thrust her hips between the Principal's legs, the hard ridge of the strap-on she'd taken to wearing pressing insistently against the hot flesh through her jeans. The Principal felt the intrusion and smirked as her hands deftly unzipped Mack's pants and lifted the toy out.

Grabbing it by the tip, she guided it to her entrance and gasped in pleasure when Mack slammed it all the way in without preamble. Mack's hands left her breasts to reach around and cup the fleshy buttocks, holding the Principal firmly as she fucked her with long slow strokes, looking down and enjoying the way her fake member disappeared inch by inch and reappeared even wetter than before. Miss Connolly clawed at her back beneath her shirt opening the welts Carla liked to leave whenever they came together.

Mack gritted her teeth and thrust harder until the Principal screamed out her pleasure and clamped down around her member, making her strokes slow down as the inner muscles tightened and hastened her entry. Miss Connolly panted into her shoulder as she came down from her high.

Not one for basking in the afterglow, Mack pulled back and withdrew with a barely audible 'pop', making the Principal groan out her displeasure as her sensitive muscles twitched around emptyness. Mack tucked herself back in and zipped up her jeans without comment, then she left without a word.

12