Extracurricular Activities Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept flogging him, adding blows on his back and shoulders with the crop. He hardened his resolve to endure the punishment, telling himself over and over not to say the safe word. One particularly painful spot was on on his side at the bottom of his ribcage where the bone jutted out past his skinny abdomen. There had to be more than two dozen marks on his back ranging in color from pink to deep red. The pain was intense but he justified it by telling himself that it would help him to come out of his shell. Chris escaped the torment by thinking about Leslie in the meadow on the warm spring day. He hadn't noticed that the blows had stopped. Cat released him from the cross and he slumped to the floor, trying to catch his breath. She walked over to an armchair in the center of the room on a raised platform.

Sitting down ,she ordered him to crawl to her. He got on all fours and moved towards her. The skin compressed and stretched on his back, causing anguish with every move he made. He was on the verge of tears, on the verge of collapse, on the verge of utter breakdown but he pushed himself, hoping this would give him the strength to overcome his own insecurities. Cat looked down at the determined man and decided to throw him a bone, he had after all taken one of her harsher punishments. She sat up a bit and slid her panties from her rear, throwing them to the slave on the floor.

"Pick them up and put them on the table over there," she said pointing to a low bench. He went to grab them with his hand and she corrected him, "With your teeth, slut." Using his mouth he grasped them and crawled over to the bench, placing them there gently. As he came back towards her she got a chance to admire the welts already forming on his back. He arrived at her feet and she laughed with a tone of derision and ridicule that made his spirit ache. She spread her legs and exposed her bald pussy to his wanton gaze.

"Make me cum," she said haughtily, complete disdain for the man she saw as garbage at her feet.

'Maybe if I please her, she will be merciful,' he told himself. He took to the task at had and licked her pussy with enthusiasm, trying to show her his worth. She eased back in the chair as he ate her out. He was quite adept and she had been with three clients before Chris that she had deemed too old or fat to fuck. She had a lot of pent up frustration and didn't take long to cum. Wrapping her legs around his head, she held him there, riding him until she was satisfied. He continued to lavish her with his tongue, trying to win her favor.

"I bet you're horny," she commented. Her slave nodded but continued to eat her pussy. "Why don't you stand up and take off your pants," she suggested. He obliged her and stripped naked, grateful so be off his hands and knees, even for just a moment. She admired his hard nine inches. "You like this punishment, don't you?" He just nodded, hoping it was what she wanted to hear. She grabbed him by the cock roughly and led him to the bench that had her panties on them. Throwing them aside she forced him onto the bench on his back. The pain exploded anew and he grimaced. "Does my little painslut like that?"

"Yes Mistress," he gasped, wishing to appease her. Cat threw a leg over to the other side of the bench and straddled him, teasing him by dangling her pussy mere inches above his hard cock. He resisted the urge to buck up in an attempt to penetrate her, knowing it would only make her mad. Slowly she eased herself onto him but the added pressure on his back caused him to whimper. She took all of him inside her and rode him gently, fingering her clit as Chris struggled with the mixed feelings of pleasure and pain. Her pussy was tight. He back was on fire.

Noticing the grimace on his face she decided to give him a reprieve, "You wanna get back on your knees? Would that make it hurt less?" He could only nod as Cat dismounted. In the blink of an eye she pushed him from the bench and he landed hard on the concrete floor. He was unable to move, fighting back the urge to say his safe word and make this all stop. A panicked thought rushed into his head, 'Would she even stop?' He banished the thought and rolled back onto his knees. She beckoned him to follow her to a cot on the far wall. She laid down and invited him up. Crawling on the floor he climbed into the bed and began eating her out again, hoping she would be pleased.

She cooed and let him continue until she had another orgasm. She held him there until the shuddering subsided. "Come fuck your mistress," she said, only really concerned with her own sick pleasure. He moved to be on top of her and positioned the head of his penis at her entrance. His back still hurt, but there wasn't the constant contact on his raw skin. He took her gently at first until he was buried deep inside her then started off at a quick pace. Cat groaned and moaned beneath him as he fucked her vigorously. Grabbing another riding crop strategically mounted on the wall by the cot, she struck him deftly on his left butt cheek. He growled and fucked her harder. She moaned with every deep stroke inside her. He closed his eyes and endured more of her whipping on his ass and lower back as he fucked her.

She told him to stop but her words were ignored. He grabbed her ankles roughly and put them on his shoulders, continuing to piston in and out of her. The new position made it harder for her to strike him and made it easier for him to fuck her deeper. He struck her g-spot with each penetration. She panted and writhed beneath him as he fucked her with wild abandon. He couldn't stop himself. His animal instincts took over and he was no longer human. There was nothing Cat could do other than to let him fuck her and he would deal with the consequences later.

He grunted as he fucked her harder and harder, Cat now screaming in ecstasy as she was gripped by another orgasm. The sex was intense, but not in a good and satisfying kind of way. He fucked her, didn't care if she was enjoying it. In his mind he had earned it. He thought about her lashing him with the crop and degrading him and how he did it for her pleasure without getting any in return, without any of his needs and desires being met. He exacted his pound of flesh and screamed as he came inside her. He crumpled on top of her, her ankles still on his shoulders, his dick still pumping his seed inside her. He panted. He groaned. He was spent. Cat lacked the strength to push him off of her in this position, but she was also worn out. When he did pull himself out of her he stood on wobbly legs, his back aching with each pulse of his heart.

She smiled and admired her student. He stood there naked, tall yet defeated. He was so much younger and definitely more handsome than any of her other clients, maybe she would keep him around just to whip and fuck him, she thought. She walked over to a cabinet and unlocked it, pulling out a black rubber bracelet with the word "CAT" stamped on it and tossed it to her new slave. He caught it and looked at her, puzzled.

"Wear it, you're mine now," she said. He slid it onto his wrist, still unsure about this whole scenario. "Now get out of my fucking house!" she said, throwing his clothes at him. He took them and dressed as he fled. He nearly passed out as he pulled his shirt over his head, the soft fabric feeling like sandpaper on his welts. He jogged down the driveway and made his escape in his car. His mind raced as he took the turns too fast and accelerated into them, just trying to get away. He didn't know if this was what he wanted, but he kept telling himself that things would be different next time. He thought he had proved himself to her and next time she would explore his needs and desires. He felt like he was dead wrong.