Extreme Big Brother - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we spooned, she whispered softly to me. "It is not fair. Two days since we have been allowed to touch ourselves. All of you men felt release. It was not the same for us."

As I cupped her breasts as her big spoon, I realized how horny she was. Her nipples were hard. As I moved my right arm, I realized her hands were between her own legs.

I kissed her neck, softly. "Would you like me to help to release you?" I whispered into her ear. She murmured in approval.

I kept my left hand playing with her breast, as I moved my right hand down towards her wet pussy. And it was wet. She already had her own hands down there, tucked under her panties. I moved my own hand down, pushing her hands away and placing my own on top of her mound. I started massaging her slowly up and down, feeling her body moving as I played with her. I wanted to put my fingers inside her, but the angle was difficult. She spread her legs out a little, allowing me to put my middle finger inside. The muscles inside her welcomed the finger, pulling it inside. If I had tried to fuck her now, I knew she wouldn't have rejected. Her primal side was overriding everything. But instead I kept going with my finger. Keeping my finger inside her, I moved my thumb round until it found her clit, hiding at the edge of the hood. She moaned as I moved the thumb in slow circles. I bit her on the neck, softly, and continued working her breasts with my left hand. She put her own hands on my right hand, and began guiding them, showing them the pace and rhythm she wanted. Suddenly her back arched, and she cried out in a huge orgasm. Her muscles gripped tightly onto my finger, convulsing as her ecstasy flowed around her. After a few moments, she calmed down, and slowly moved my hand away from her softness. She placed it back on her right breast, and held both my hands close to her. Our eyes both closed, and sleep took us.

---------------------------------------------------------------

12