Extreme Big Brother - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all looked round at her, curious about who she had placed with who.

"Well, I need more of that big black cock, so Davide is with me." He leaned over to her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Then I thought about all you other happy couples, and decided to keep you in your claiming pairs."

So I'd be sharing the bed with Candy. I looked at her, and saw she was already smiling at me.

"And what about me?" asked Ivana, in a playful way. Sarah stood up, walked over to the blind women, and whispered to her. "Oh, that sounds like fun," she commented, a cheeky smile on her face. In fact, I'm feeling a little sleepy now. Sarah, would you mind escorting me to my bedroom. I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Sarah rejoined us all a few minutes later. We had left the sauna and moved into the kitchen for a last night drink. We hadn't toasted Giuseppe, so we toasted his memory now with a shot of whiskey. Even Davide toasted, having mellowed out from his earlier anger. Sarah warned us all about getting 'whiskey dick', took Davide by the hand, and led him away to her bedroom. We all took the hint. Candy grabbed my hand, and she skipped along merrily, pulling me to the room I had found her in earlier.

As we opened the room, we found Ivana, naked, in the middle of the bed. She had pushed away the covers, and her legs were stretched open in front of us both. She had clearly been playing with herself. "I was wondering when you two would arrive. I'm afraid I got bored waiting, and started without you.

Candy looked at me, a little unsure. I cocked my head to the side, in a 'oh well' kind of gesture. Then I walked towards Ivana on the bed, and kissed her on the lips, while moving a hand towards her open sex. After a moment of hesitation, Candy did the same, kissing her softly, but didn't move her hands downwards.

"Tell me Candy," she asked, "have you ever been with a woman before?"

"No" replied Candy, honestly.

Ivana lay backwards on the bed, and closed her legs a little. "Then lay on top of me, and I'll show you how."

Candy, after a moment's hesitation, climbed onto the older woman, their boobs colliding, and began kissing her again. I realized I was not needed right now, so moved to the corner of the bed, and stroked my excited cock at the sight of the two women.

For the first minute or two, they only kissed, with Ivana's arms around Candy's back. But then Ivana started moving her hands to the young American's breasts, squeezing and teasing them. Candy started copying, breaking away the kiss allowing her arms greater room to move, feel and lick the blonde Swede's tits.

Ivana kissed her again, and with one fluid motion, rolled Candy over. Now Ivana was becoming more passionate, more demanding. Both girls were kissing and squeezing breasts harder now. Ivana moved her right hand down, and started to play with Candy's pussy. Candy moaned in deep pleasure, then moved her own hand down to play with Ivana's. They rubbed and kissed each other for what felt like an age, although it was probably only 5 minutes. Sitting with my cock, waiting to plunge it into either of these gorgeous women, felt like an eternity.

Ivana stopped the kissing, and moved herself around, so her face was in front of an entirely different set of lips. Without warning, she plunged her face into Candy's moist cunt, and began lapping and licking at it. After a couple of seconds of hesitation, Candy grabbed Ivana's hips, and pulled her downwards, trying to get closer and closer to the Swede's cunt. Both were now alternating between licking, and moaning in pleasure.

When Candy began to tire, Ivana climbed off of her and laid beside her. Candy made a disappointed sound.

"Only for a little while my dear. If I remember right, there is a young man in this room who has been very very patient."

I knew that was my cue. I climbed over, and put myself above them, with one leg between each of the ladies legs, and my large cock dangling between the two of them. I kissed both of them in turn. I could taste the vaginal juices on each of their lips. My hands moved to their boobs, a plethora of breasts available to me. They both put a hand down between my legs and started playing with my cock. Sometimes they would move it up and down together, while other times one would move even further down, and fondle my balls while the other wanked me off. Their other hands they played with their own cunts, stroking themselves as they stroked me.

"I'm close!" I told them. It was true. Ivana seemed extremely experienced with her hands.

"Cum inside me!" Candy commanded. Surprised by her instruction, I moved away from Ivana, kneeled between Candy's legs and thrust my manhood inside her. Her moist, wet cunt was tight, and it didn't take more than two or three thrusts before I came within her. I panted, and rolled away from them both. That was twice within a few hours I had planted my seed into Candy's waiting hole.

"He really was close, wasn't he?" Ivana said to Candy.

Ivana moved her hand over to Candy's still open cunt, and scooped a few drops of cum up in her fingers. She moved the fingers to her mouth, and tasted the cum.

"Mmm. Tasty. Why don't we continue what we started?" And without waiting for Candy's reply, she moved her head back down over Candy's cunt, and went back to licking and sucking. As my cum continued to leak out of Candy, Ivana sucked it up before it could touch the bedsheets. Candy too, went back to eating out Ivana. You couldn't tell it was her first time with a woman.

The sight was so sexy, and within a few minutes my cock had become hard again. I coughed loudly, playfully. Both girls looked up.

"I think he wants our attention." Quipped the Swede.

"No," I said, moving myself to kneel behind Ivana. "I want your pussies."

Ivana raised herself up slightly, into a kneeling position. She still had her head in Candy's crotch. I pushed my penis hard into her wet cunt. It slid in easily. I built up a steady rhythm, thrusting hard inside. Candy moved out from under her, and moved beside me. She kissed me and stroked my chest as I kept pounding her housemate's pussy.

"Candy..."Ivana called out "pass him the lube". There was lube on a bedside table.

The American asked why, but passed it anyway. I knew exactly what she wanted. Cock still inside her, I put a small amount on her waiting asshole, and worked it round in a circle. I carefully pushed a finger in, to check she was ready. Then I pulled my cock out of her pussy, and slowly put my pressure on her asshole instead. She relaxed, and I felt her tight hole accept me. I gave her a second to adjust to the feeling, then returned to my rhythm.

A minute or two into it, and Ivana pulled away. "Lie down." She told me. I did, my cock upright. She put a drop more lube on the tip of my penis, then sat on it, returning my cock into her tight asshole. This time she was commanding the speed and pace. She was going for slower, longer strokes. Her hands behind her on my knees for support.

"Candy...sit" I said, finding it difficult to find words in the pleasure. She lowered herself down on my face, allowing me full access to her 19 year old pussy. The light was still on in the bedroom, and by the way the shadows moved, and the way both girls moved above me, they were kissing, and playing with each other's breasts. Candy's hands moved lower, to play with Ivana's pussy, even while my cock was in her ass.

"Yes, Candy, yes!" cried Ivana. "Keep rubbing!"

It was too much, and I suddenly came, my cum filling Ivana's tight asshole. Slowly they lowered themselves off of me, one after the other. They laid on either side of me. I put my arms around both of them, cupping a breast on each. We pulled the wrinkled sheets over the three of us, and quickly fell asleep.

----------------------

12