Extreme Big Brother - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm" said one of the girls in the dark. I suspected Tani, but couldn't be sure.

"The boyfriend didn't care that Kirsten was fucking me, but she started getting awkward, watching her boyfriend taking someone right in front of her. So she asked me to change room. We walked from the living room into the kitchen, my orange colored condom leading my way. In the kitchen, another couple were already there. I recognized both as being from my girl's creative writing class. She was up on the counter, facing forward, her ass half in the sink, as he pushed into her rhythmically. I put Kirsten up on the other side of the counter, and took her in the same way. After a couple of minutes, the other girl suggested a swap. Me and this other guy moved places. He didn't have a condom on, but by that point Kirsten seemed to be beyond caring. This girl had dyed-blue hair on her head, and soft brown hair between her legs. Her pussy wasn't very tight, but it didn't stop me from cuming inside her, or at least into my orange condom."

I paused, remembering how good that felt, and the terrible moment that would come soon after. I tried to stop telling my story there, but Sarah urged me to say what happened next, asking about the blue haired girl, Kirsten and my own girlfriend of the time.

"As soon as I'd finished inside the blue-haired girl, she got off the counter and walked to the living room, without a word spoken to me. Two minutes later I'd find her already with another man's cock in her pussy, bent over the living-room sofa. Kirsten and her new guy just kept going, oblivious to anything else happening in the kitchen. I walked around, trying to find my girl. I found her upstairs."

I paused, trying to find the right words.

"She was in the bedroom, riding on top of another guy. Her hair was full of the cum of two other guys she had already given blowjobs to." My voice had become sad by this point.

"What's wrong with that?" asked Sarah. "You both were having fun."

"Yes," I agreed. "But this was her ex she was riding. The one she had previously told me had raped her. Turns out that had been a lie. One of many lies. They had always known this party would become an orgy. Kirsten had helped her plan it. My girl wanted to get back with her ex, and had organized the whole thing, just to get back with him. And Kirsten had never fancied me, she had just agreed to fuck me, so I couldn't take the high ground when we broke up. I left the party, and gave my girl her stuff back the next day. Hence why I'd never had another orgy, until tonight. Tainted memories."

There was an awkward silence.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Said, Sarah, finally. "What about your Polish friend. Surely she wasn't in on it too?"

"No" I agreed. "She hadn't been involved in planning it. The orgy was as much of a surprise to her, as to me. In fact she was a huge help to me, in recovering from it, and eventually being able to date again."

"That's good." said Shuko. I hadn't realized she was still awake. "I guess we all have some bad stories in our past. But we make new stories now."

We settled to sleep at that point. I curled up on the laminate floor, lying inside a half-folded bed sheet, trying not to think of the face of the girl who broke my heart.