Extreme Big Brother - Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was pain, yes. But I also started to feel strange pleasure. I began to understand how gay men took enjoyment from this.

"Well done Sarah. I'll make a dominatrix out of you yet." I hear Mistress Crimson say. "I think he's enjoying himself."

I felt her move a hand around me, and to between my legs. She wrapped the hand around my cock, and began to gently move it up and down, even while Sarah kept pushing the green plastic in and out of me. To my surprise, I could feel the fake veins and ridges as it passed through my tight hole.

It was a feeling I'd never felt before, as the dominatrix masturbated me at the same speed the plastic cock was fucking me. It was a painful bliss. Soon, I was almost ready to cum.

"Enough" she abruptly said to Sarah, releasing her hand from around my cock. "Remove that thing and put your underwear back on."

I felt Sarah carefully pull the strap-on dildo out. My asshole clamped shut, but had a feeling it would never be that tight ever again.

"We're almost out of time," she said loudly, sounding a tad disappointed, as I sat up to look at her. "I made a promise to you Matt, didn't I?"

I looked at the naked woman expectantly. "Yes, Mistress Crimson."

A devilish smile crept over her, as she sat down on one of the benches. "I lied."

I tried to hold back my anger, and I saw her whipping hand twitch ready.

"But" she continued "I'm not pure evil. I'll let you release. Because you've been a good boy. Stand up and masturbate yourself."

With reluctance, I stood, and began stroking my cock. The red-haired dominatrix opened her legs in front of me, showing me the pussy I wasn't allowed to enter.

"Faster" she instructed. "Harder. Cum for me."

About thirty seconds later, I shot my seed onto the floor in front of me. The white globules sitting proud on top of the dark blue carpet.

"Good" she said, as I finally finished squirting into the air. "Matt, you can put on your underwear again. You're almost done."

Now, she turned her attention back to Sarah, who had been standing at the side after removing the strap-on dildo.

"Sarah, you're a rug-muncher. Lick his cum off the carpet."

Sarah stared at the woman in angry defiance. "No."

Instead of anger, the dominatrix gave a shrug of her shoulders. "Fine. I'll evict Matt then."

Sarah looked at me, then slowly knelt down and licked my cum off the carpet. It took her over a minute to remove it all. Finally, she stood back up, and stuck her tongue out at Mistress Crimson rebelliously.

"Well done" said the dominatrix, who'd used the free moment to put her dress back on. She stood by the door, holding the key in her hand, ready to unlock. "I'll unlock the door and let you both out...as soon as you kiss each other. Passionatly."

I moved to Sarah before she could comment, and put my lips over hers. I felt her mouth open and her tongue enter mine. I could taste my own cum, still in her mouth. But after all we'd been through together today, it was nothing.

We heard the door click open, and knew that we had done enough. Sarah and I held hands as we walked out the corridor, and back into the karaoke room.

Mistress Darkness was with the other 4. Tani and Jeff arrived just after us. Tani was only looking at the floor, and Jeff was walking in a slightly funny way. Probably the same funny way I was.

We were forbidden from talking until the other two dominatrixes returned. They did, about twenty minutes later. During which time, they restarted the baby mafia movie. The torture was never-ending.

Mistress Platinum stayed with us in the Karaoke room, as Mistess Darkness took Shuko and Davide away. Mistress Crimson took Maria and Henry. Once both groups had left, Mistress Platinum gave us permission to speak to each other. We discovered that we'd all been forced to do the exact same actions. Tie the man up. Have the woman play with a toy. Then use a strap-on on him, before making him cum on the carpet, and have the woman clean it up, and finish kissing with cum-covered lips. And when Davide returned half an hour later, loudly asking for some ice to sit on, we knew they had all gone through the same thing.

-------------------

The rest of the evening was painfully boring. Dinner for us was plain chicken and rice. Dinner for them was steak. 28 day matured Aberdeen Angus steak, the women delighted in telling us.

Afterwards, we were again put in the karaoke room. We were sat on each sofa, boy next to girl (I was sat next to Tani) but each mistress kept watch on us, ensuring we never touched each other with even a fraction of skin.

We didn't really want to touch each other though, unless to comfort the other housemate. Because they didn't show us a film, or a TV series. They showed us the videos from that afternoon. In full.

Tani was shaking as the video showed her being forced to fuck Jeff with the strap-on. It was clear from their faces that neither was enjoying it. I tried to put my hand onto hers, but I felt the whip of Mistress Platinum across my naked back as I moved my arm over, and quickly moved it back.

Our video was next, and I felt emotionally distant as I watched myself being fucked by Sarah, and saw my seed shoot across the floor for Sarah to clean.

When Shuko's video came on, and we began to see her playing with herself using the vibrator, I heard Jeff shout for it to be turned off, before hearing a whip crack across his skin.

The last video ended slightly differently, because Henry shot his load much earlier - while Maria's strap-on was in his ass and Mistress Crimson's hand was wanking him. As punishment, he'd been forced to lick his own cum off the carpet, though he still had to kiss Maria afterwards.

When all the videos were finished, we were led out. We were prisoners, obeying the prison wardens. They led us to the bathroom, and allowed us to use the restroom. We were also allowed to shower, though in two groups, men then women.

Finally, we were lead back into the large main living room, and sat down in a line. Mistress Crimson was the one to address us.

"You children are going to be put to bed now. And since you are children, we're going to lock you in your room overnight. Don't worry, we'll leave you a couple of buckets, should you need to use the toilet until we unlock you."

I looked across the line, and all I could see what contempt on the other housemate's faces. I'm sure my own face had the same.

"And," the dominatrix continued, "Since you've given us three such a hard time, we've decided to stay longer. In fact, we might not leave at all!" All three women giggled loudly at that.

A few of us, myself included, tried to stand and protest that, and we all felt the whips lash down on us.

When we had finally calmed down (Davide had taken at least four whips before submitting) they led us into the bedroom. The only bedroom.

It was as if they had lined up four double beds, and sewed them together. The same with the blanket. One huge long blanket. At least we still had eight separate pillows. The room was cold, and the blanketed bed looked to be the only warm thing in the room. And true to their word, there were two plastic buckets sitting in corners of the room.

We heard the door lock, and finally felt it was safe to speak. We all stood in one cold, huddled mass in the middle of the room, shouting and complaining to Big Brother, God and everyone watching at home about how this was unfair, and how badly we'd been treated, and how we would all quit if something wasn't done.

It was Maria who changed the subject. "Um..guys? I'd like to speak to the girls privately. Do you mind getting into the bed? We'll join you guys in a minute."

It was freezing cold, and I was tired, so I nodded, and walked to the bed. I climbed over and found a middle pillow, then moved my body under. A few pillows to the right of me was Jeff. On my left was Henry. Davide was further along on the left. I saw the lights dim and then the room filled with darkness.

After a couple of minutes, we felt the girls get into the bed. I heard Shuko cuddle up to Jeff, and Davide say something like "my black queen", so I guessed Tani had cuddled up to him.

A slightly larger arm curled round me, and her leg rested over mine. It was Sarah. I kissed her on the lips, then she rested her head on my shoulders. I could hear whispering and light moaning from the left. Maria was with Henry by the sounds of it.

"Deciding who was coupling up with who?" I whispered to Sarah, about their secret little girly chat.

"No" she whispered back. "It was something else. We'll talk to you all about it in the morning."

"OK" I replied, slightly sleepily. The heavy bed covers to my left had begun to move up and down, and I realized it meant Henry and Maria were probably fucking. A high pitched squeak from the right suggested Jeff was fucking Shuko, or at least being sexual with her.

I felt Sarah's hand move down, under the covers to my underwear, and slowly pull my cock out from them, holding it gently in her hand. The feel of her hand and the sounds of sex around us had already made it semi-hard.

"Matt?" she whispered in my ear "Will you fuck me? I just want to feel something else. Something other than this shame."

I kissed her, then carefully rolled her over (trying not to bump into Maria and Henry). I climbed between her legs, pleased to find her panties already removed. I kissed her lips again, then pushed my cock into her wet pussy. We slowly rocked together, in loving missionary. Though the sound of flesh slapping flesh was all around us now, we were making love in the most tender way.

Sarah's eyes were closed, and she was whispering something to herself. "Yes, Francesca, yes. I miss you so much my Cesca. Cesca. Cesca!"

I realized she was fantasizing about her girlfriend, back out in the real world. But I didn't mind. And when I lost myself, and finally squirted my seed inside her, she just held me close until I was finished.

She cuddled back up to me, resting her head on my shoulder again. On the right side was quiet now, but both Davide and Henry were still rocking the bed on the left.

"Thank Matt" she said, as we both parted for dreamland. "You're a true friend."

12