Extreme Fantasies Fullfilled

Story Info
Take a Ride on the Wild Side.
1.7k words
4.12
64.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met these two women and three men at a bar down the street from my hotel. They were a lot of fun and before I knew it, we went over to one of their houses to party. I grabbed a beer as the men went through a doorway and down some stairs. The two women came over and we talk for a few minutes when they suggested we head downstairs and join the others.

As I entered the room, I noticed that candles were placed throughout and across the room was red light that put out an erotic glow. I looked around and noticed that this was not a typical basement – it was unlike anything I'd seen (in person) before.

There were two tables on one side with leather straps, one table was about a quarter the size of the other and was angled about 45 degrees. In front of the tables were a couch and a chair. Near the red light was a large wooden stand with what looked like a sex swing with stirrups. To the right was a large wooden X with leather restraints for the feet and hands.

I started to feel a little uncomfortable when one of the women came up and asked me what I thought of the room. I told her that it wasn't what I expected and that I felt a little uneasy and thought that I should be going. She said to relax and to enjoy myself – it's a fun place to be. The other woman smiled at me, came over and then led me to angled table where two of them men were standing. All of the sudden the men grabbed and forced me over the table and held me down. The women tied my hands and ankles to where I couldn't resist. The men walked away while the women reassured me that everything was going to be okay. They said I should relax and just enjoy myself.

One of the women grabbed a knife and the other a pair of scissors and cut my clothes off. Once I was completely naked, they started touching and fondling me. Even the men! It was arousing, but I was nervous about what was happening. One of the girls kissed me and said that I must be enjoying this since my dick was hard. They all laughed!

She was right, this was a bit unnerving, but extremely exciting. I didn't know what to expect – but the feeling of not being in control was intoxicating. Yet, I asked them to let me go and begged for them to stop. They ignored me...

One of the women stayed by my side and rubbed my back, ass, and whispered in my ear to relax. She kissed me on the cheek as one of the men brought over a shot of tequila and she told me to drink it. She kissed me again when one of the men said to get ready and then the other woman walked in.

She was dressed in a red corset, red thigh-high boots, and wearing a good-sized strap on. Damn...she was hot! She has perfect breasts, a great body and seeing her with the strap on did excite me. She walked over and asked if I had ever sucked a cock before. I told her "NO!" and she said that after tonight – I would never be able to say that again and then walked behind me and smacked my ass. She said that it would be their little secret and that no one would ever find out.

She reached down and started playing with my balls and stroking my dick. She looked at the others and said that I was ready and they stood up from the couch and got undressed. Two of the men had good-sized cocks that were half-erect, while the other one has one that was thick and about 10 inches long. He was so long and thick that it probably had scared quite a few women away.

The other woman had undressed and stood in front of me smiling. She was curvy with nice breasts and nice erect nipples that were pierced. She pulled up a reclining seat, sat down, leaned back and wasted no time in spreading
her legs and pushing her pussy to my face. I dove right in and started licking the outside of her pussy. After a few minutes, I spread her lips with my tongue and she moaned. I licked her juices, ran my tongue across her clit, and then sucked on it. She started to moan and grabbed my head when I felt pressure at my asshole. All of the sudden something slid in and I yelled. Unnggghhhh. My asshole stretched as she forced the cock further in my ass – it hurt – but after a few minutes the pain turned to pleasure. She grabbed my hips and started to fuck me slowly. The girl in front of me turned over and positioned herself doggy style and I started licking from her clit to her asshole and the louder she moaned the faster my ass was fucked. After a few minutes, she came and pulled away without saying a word. The girl behind me made a few more slow and deep strokes as she reached around and played with my dick. I never felt so used or this exposed before - yet I wanted more.

It wasn't long before one of the men walked up and stuck his half-erect cock in my face. I turned away, but he pushed his meat to my mouth and I could smell his musk – it excited me. He looked about the same size as me (7 inches), but was thicker. He rubbed the head of his cock across my lips and I opened my mouth and sucked on it. I rubbed my tongue across his slit and could taste his precum. The fluid was a little thick and tasted a little salty. He forced almost all of his cock in my mouth and then didn't move. It felt soft - yet firm and very smooth. I got even more excited as I felt its warmth as it grew in my mouth.

I've always fantasized about this, but now I am actually sucking on a warm, thick and meaty cock. I wasn't sure if I could handle him cumming in my mouth, but imagined it and the thought of my tasting another man's cum felt wrong - but I knew I wanted it to happen. I closed my eyes and rested my chest on the table as I let this man fuck my mouth. The feel of his veins and the thickness of his cock sliding across my lips was more than I ever fantasized about. I sucked on him, used my tongue to taste him and just let him fuck me in the mouth....

All of the sudden, I felt something press against my ass. It felt huge - unngnhhh - it stretched me as it filled me - unnngnnhhh - (damn it's big) He slowly pushed it in --- OMG! Unnnngghhhh!! I felt so stretched, so full as he went all the way in. He pulled my ass cheeks apart as he fucked me. I had never been dominated before and they had complete control of me. I thought about him seeing me with a dick in my mouth, my asshole stretched, and his massive meat sliding in and out of my ass humiliated me. But I wanted this!

The more he fucked me the wetter I seemed to get - as wet as the wettest pussy I had ever fucked. I felt his balls slap against mine and I couldn't help visualize what it must have looked like to the others. Is this what women feel like when they're getting fucked? I used to want to be in control - but now I wanted to be used – I wanted to be the one controlled.

I was tasting my first cock as my ass was being fucked by one of the biggest cocks I could have ever imagined and I didn't want it to stop! The man in front of me moaned when I felt his dick start to throb. He pulled out, shot a stream of cum across my lips, and then stuck it back in my mouth. He pumped warm spurts of cum into my mouth and I wanted to swallow all of it. I moaned, as I tasted his cum and felt the warmth of his meat in my mouth.

As I sucked him, I thought about the feeling in my ass. I visualized how my asshole must look like being stretched by this man. I thought about how extremely wet I was and how it felt when he slid in and out. ooohhhh... It felt like he was parting my insides when he filled me and they closed up when he withdrew. oohhhhhh... Don't Stop!

The man fucking my ass never missed a stroke and kept sliding his meat in and out, while the man in front of me grabbed my head and stuck his half-erect dick back in my mouth and started to slow fuck my face again. I sucked trying to get as much cum from him I could.

Someone grab my balls and took my dick in their mouth and then my body tensed up – my insides and asshole spasmed - and the cum from my balls exploded with intensity. I gasped as my body shook with an uncontrollable and intense pleasurable feeling. I felt like I was going to pass out when the man behind me grabbed my hips and pushed his dick all the way in. I gasped and released the dick in my mouth. He grabbed my shoulders
as he pushed and grinded his body against my ass. I didn't know how much more I could take when he stopped moving and moaned loudly and I felt hot spurts of cum shoot deep inside me. He cock throbbed for a few moments and I could feel him getting smaller. I squeezed my asshole tight as he slowly slid his monster cock from my ass....

I leaned on the table and thought about having the taste of cum in my mouth while my gaping asshole was exposed for everyone to see. This was humiliating, but I also felt extremely satisfied. I have never felt this free.

I could tell it wasn't over when I looked over and they were staring at me with smiles on their faces.