Eye Appointment

Story Info
Eileen is examined thoroughly AFTER her eye exam.
887 words
3.69
62.6k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm leaving now, Doctor Baker, is there anything I need to do for you before I go?"

"No thanks, Millie. See you on Monday."

To Eileen he said, "You're my last case of the day. Now where were we? Cover your left eye and read the smallest line you can..."

As Eileen was preparing to leave, he asked, "You got anywhere you have to go right now? The happy hour next door is surprisingly good..."

"I don't have to be anywhere for eight more days... Sure, sounds good." she replied.

"What happens then? Back to work?"

"No. Hubbie gets home. Back to PLAY!" She responded with mischevious emphasis on "play."

" Oh. You're married. You don't wear a ring, how was I supposed to know?"

"Hey, I agreed to walking next door for happy hour with you. I don't see how my marital status comes into it. I just don't like metal on my skin. These pearls are about the only jewelry I ever wear," she said, fingering the strand around her neck.

"Well, I was kinda hoping..."

"Never hope. Hope will get you shot. Besides, I'm old enough to teach your mother how to play bridge..."

"You don't look it," he mumbled.

And she didn't: Eileen looked fabulous at 48, "strong of limb and glossy of mane," as her husband was wont to joke. In a simple square neck black linen dress, the single strand of pearls, hose and low heels, she could easily have been any mid-thirties professional.

Happy hour was indeed surprisingly good, and she tucked into tequila lime buffalo wings, and the build-your-own- tostada bar with gusto. "The $2 margaritas weren't bad either," she thought as they crossed the parking lot afterward. Just as she reached her scooter, big fat summer rain drops started to fall.

"Fuck!" she said. "I'm gonna be drenched."

"Quick, hop in, I'll run you home. You said you live pretty close, right?"

"Ok. Thanks. 16 blocks that away!"

When they pulled into her drive, he asked "Mind if I pop in to use your facilities? I've got quite a drive ahead of me."

"Be my guest. Inside she pointed to the first door on the right. Right in there. I'm going to go climb into my jammies. I think you can find your way out, eh.?" And without waiting for a response, she walked through an open doorway and out of sight.

When he was done, rather than leaving, he walked across the hall through the doorway that she had used. He found her washing her face at the sink, her back to him. Smiling mischeviously at him in the mirror, she asked "You lost boy scout?"

"I, uh..."

"Well since you're here, you can help me with this zipper," indicating the back zip on her dress.

He stepped close and performed the task. She shrugged out of the shoulder straps, and allowed it to pool at her feet. Delicately, she stepped out of it, and he said, still right behind her, "You were commando. That whole time in the examination chair...happy hour, on the bar stool."

"I'm always commando, unless hubbie has something special in mind. And what of it, it's a knee length dress. I don't like panty lines. End of story. The bra is front close, so I think I can get it from here, Boy scout. You may leave."

She reached her arms up to unpin her hair, but instead of leaving as ordered, he carefully slid his hands under her arms, lightly grazing her ribcage, and slid his hands around to find the clasp centered between her full breasts. His breath was hot on her neck, and at his touch, she was immediately covered in goose bumps. He observed this reaction and they locked eyes in the mirror.

"OK," she said in a shuddery voice, "NOW you can go..."

Ignoring her words once again, he lifted and twisted the clasp and her breasts sprang free.

"God!" he moaned, as he drew his hands back to reveal their full perfection, his fingers again lightly brushing her taut skin. Now they both watched in the mirror, as her breasts responded to his touch, the nipples instantly hard and erect.

"Nooooo," she moaned, as he released her breasts for a moment to turn her head to him, and joined lips. Once so engaged, he resumed his breast play, pressing, fully hard now, against her hip, kissing her full lips and tweaking her nipples.

For her part, Eileen reached down and began massaging her own sex, amazed at how quickly she had become wet.

He released one breast to hastily unzip himself, and one-handed fumbled free. He pushed her away from him, bending her over the sink like his own sex toy.

"Oh God," this groan from both as he wet himself on her juices and slid within.

It didn't take long for either one. She came first, and then looking back at him over her shoulder, came again as he did...

When he stopped shuddering, she extricated herself and hopped up on the sink, legs spread wide.

"Clean it all up!" she ordered. "I don't want any of your genetic material anywhere near me." And locking his head between her legs, holding onto his ears, he finally did what he was told...

The end