Eye Candy

Story Info
She plays the school girl for you.
4.3k words
4.47
106.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rosa
Rosa
1 Followers

After a long day of being at work and wanting desperately to come home and relax, the idea of a long hot bath filled with scented bubble bath, candles lining the edge of the garden tub casting a soft light, and some soft music was what I had in mind for the evening. A glass of wine was waiting for me after I toweled off and I slipped into my favorite navy blue satin robe. Lighting a few more candles, I curled up on the couch with a book that I had been anxious to read. Tied loosely around my waist, my robe would casually fall open exposing the roundness of my breasts. The smooth satin felt like your touch on my body -- soft and exquisite. With each breath I took, the material rubbed over my nipples causing them to become fully erect. This had a direct effect elsewhere as well. I welcomed the warm wet feeling between my legs and I began to ache for you.

My mind kept drifting off to our lunch date earlier that afternoon and how handsome you looked sitting across the table from me. I kept replaying the conversation over and over in my mind about how you said I looked great in that little black dress I was wearing. Unbeknownst to you, while my hands were above the table and totally engaged in our conversation, below the table my legs were tightly clamped shut as I kept envisioning the steamy session we had the night before.

Feeling inspired, I put the book down and got up from the couch. I went to my bedroom and began to rummage through my closet. I wanted to plan a special night that neither one of us would soon forget. I pondered the possibilities of what to do and wear while I sat on the edge of my bed. I stepped out of my robe and slid on a pair of faded button fly jeans and a sheer white, scoop neck shirt that ended where my jeans began. Should I lift my arms for any reason, my stomach would show briefly. Not wearing a bra, the outline of my nipples became clearly visible through the flimsy material. As it was, I was already aroused and my nipples were standing at attention.

The sensations I was feeling in my breasts alone was mind numbing. This outfit certainly had its potential, but it wasn't quite what I had in mind. I reached a little further into my closet and came out with a sexy red dress that fit me like a glove. The red knit material clung to my body, accentuating my breasts, hugging my hips and moved with me when I walked. The thigh high slit showed off my chiseled legs that I had spent hours perfecting at the gym. I added a camisole slip, garter and hose, and a pair of sling back heels to complete the look. But still, it wasn't what I had in mind. In a last ditch effort to come up with something that would fulfill a fantasy of yours, I dug a little deeper.

In my closet, I came across a pair of white string bikini panties that tied at my hips on each side and clung to my ass like a second skin. The contour of my labia was just barely visible. Good so far. I felt like a lottery winner when I found the white under wire bra that featured my breasts deliciously. A touch of lace to outline the bra made me feel very feminine, very sensual, and very aroused as was apparent between my legs. Another surge of wetness flowed out of my body and left its calling card on my panties.

A pink hue washed over my stomach and chest. I slipped into a thigh high, plaid, navy blue pleated skirt. I found the white button-up shirt that you left behind the other night. I put the shirt on, tossed the tie onto the bed. I left the top two buttons undone so as to catch a glimpse of cleavage when I moved. White knee high socks, saddle shoes, the desired look was becoming more evident. I bunched my long, wavy, black hair into a ponytail and secured it with a white ribbon for decoration. I looked at my reflection in a full length mirror positioned on a wall in front of my bed. What I found was perfection, a Catholic school girl. A smile found it's way on my lips as I undressed and crawled into bed. That night I dreamed of all the things we would do when I would surprise you that Friday night with my outfit.

Putting the plan into action took little effort on my part. The thought of seeing your initial reaction and the things to come made me crazy with desire and eager to capture the mood. I found the right wine and picking out the music was a cinch. All the details fell into place so nicely that I silently cursed myself for not thinking of this earlier.

Friday night finally came. I hurried back to my place after work to put on the final touches before I set off to your house. In the shower, I took extra special care to make sure that the lips of my pussy were smooth to the touch...smooth for your tongue. The anticipation built as I got dressed. My juices were flowing in waves. Sitting down on the edge of my bed, I checked to see how wet I was. With my left leg bent at the knee and planted on the bed, I slid my panties aside. I watched myself in the mirror as I gently traced the outside of my smooth slit. Fixed on the reflection of my wet pussy, I slowly inserted my index finger inside my sex. My mouth dropped open and I began to lick my bottom lip. My breathing became labored as I was filled with the unmistakable musky scent coming from between my legs. My head dropped back in pleasure after deeply inhaling my scent. A soft raspy moan escaped my lips. Almost immediately my legs clamped together tightly causing me to fall back on the bed.

While one hand probed the folds of my sex, the other hand explored my body. I drew my fingers upwards and I caressed my lips with my fingertips. Pressing forward, my tongue began to flick the tip of my probing digit. My tongue raced wildly as I traced soft circles along the length of my finger. A trail of fading wetness was left from my mouth, down my chin and over my neck as my hand softly caressed my skin and I found my right breast. I traced along the soft outer curves causing my nipples to stir. My hand cupped my breast from underneath and worked its way back to the top then fanned out wrapping itself firmly over it. My back arched and twisted as I pinched my nipple to full erection.

Writhing in ecstasy, I alternated pinching my nipples to occasionally licking my fingertip and softly tracing circles around the areola. The rhythmic stimulation on my breasts and nipples became too much for me to handle. My hand slithered down my stomach and spread open the lips of my labia. While my head tossed side to side and my eyes were tightly closed shut, my body tensed up one last time from the familiar sensations of my impending climax. My thumb and middle finger coaxed my clit as I brought myself over the edge to a mind numbing orgasm. Afterwards, I lay there for a few moments relishing the post orgasmic bliss I felt. I gathered my wits and finished getting dressed. As I left for the night, I grabbed a long black coat, the wine, and the music and set off to your house.

The drive over was maddening. Before knocking on the door, I buttoned up the coat that concealed my attire. I left nothing to chance so as not to spoil the surprise. Upon opening the door you saw me standing before you in my black coat with the tote on my shoulder that carried the wine and music. Once inside, I greeted you with a long, hot kiss. My lips touched your lips ever so softly as I wrapped my arms around your waist, hauling you in for a long body to body kiss. As the kiss broke, I gently sucked on your bottom lip lingering in the moment. Without saying a word, I took you by the hand and led you further into the living room. "Wait here." I said, and grabbed the bottle of wine from my tote and set off towards the kitchen.

Upon returning, I carried a high back pine kitchen chair. Motioning for you to sit down, I reached back into my tote and pulled out the CD that would be playing as I planned to take things one step further. While I explained the rules of the night, I lit a few candles.

"One, your hands must remain on your lap unless I move them. Two, you may not touch yourself or touch me for that matter unless I say so. Is this understood?" The wry smile on your face and the widening of your eyes was all the answer I needed. Stereo remote in hand, I turned on the music.

Truth be told, I was a bit nervous performing an erotic dance for you. However, you made it come so easily. No man has ever made me feel this way. The look in your eyes and the sexual tension in the air was more than enough to erase my fears. My body had a will of it's own. A longing. A desire if you will, to please you visually and physically.

Feet planted shoulder width apart, my hips began to sway to the music as I raised one hand to caress your face. With the remaining hand I began to unbutton my coat. I slithered around you, causing you to crane your neck to watch my every move. I stood behind you as I tossed my coat on the couch and covered your eyes with my hands. The fragrance of my Sunflowers scented wrists enveloped you. The soft moan that escaped your lips made me want to keep going. I came around from behind you, still covering your eyes with my hands. Your outstretched arms reached blindly to bring me closer. I gently reminded you of the rules I had set forth.

"Remember," I whispered in your ear, placing your hands back on your lap, "no touching until I say so." I leaned in and gave you a steamy kiss that left you lurching and begging for more. My fingertips were all that kept your eyes from seeing me. One step back and I could no longer touch your face. Your eyes widened and your mouth dropped open as you caught your first glimpse of me in my outfit.

"You like?" I asked through a smile as I modeled for you by turning around in circles to let you see the entire picture. A frantic nod and the stirring in your jeans told me that you approved so far.

My hips rocked in time with the music, as I placed my hands on my cardigan sweater. Methodically I unbuttoned the first of the three buttons. I watched you intently, memorizing the expression on your face. I wanted to remember this for a long time. I tossed the sweater to the couch and turned around so that all you could see was my back. I shimmied from side to side, my hips moving in perfect rhythmic pace to the music. I hiked up the back of my skirt allowing you to catch a sneak preview of my wet, white panties.

The bulge in your jeans created quite the distraction for the both of us. I dropped to my hands and knees, providing a spectacular view of my cleavage and the fullness of my breasts still covered by their confines. I crawled my way up your legs, past your thighs and straight to the root of the distraction. My hand coaxed your twitching cock through your now tight fitting jeans and I smiled at you between kisses on your body, working upwards and settling into your lap, facing you. I leaned in and licked your neck while I brought my face higher until our mouths met in a soul searching kiss.

On your lap, I slid my way closer to you while I grasped the third button of my shirt as the first two were purposely left undone. I stood up to throw my left foot on your right knee and began to remove my shirt. I could not have hoped for a better response. Your eyes spoke volumes. I felt my juices saturating the crotch of my panties making my inner thighs wetter than before. I slipped one shoulder at a time out of the shirt. My cream colored skin reacted to the warm air of the room. A shudder of intense pleasure raced down my spine. In the bend in my arm I held the gathered shirt tightly to my body by crossing my arms in front of my stomach yet leaving my bra fully visible. I allowed the shirt to drop to the floor while I worked a circle around you. Our eyes met. I wanted you in the worst way and I knew you wanted me too. As I inched my skirt up higher on my thighs, your hands moved towards the button of your jeans.

"Do I need to tie your hands to the chair?" I asked.

"No, I'll be a good boy. I promise."

"All right then," I said, smiling at you. "That was your last warning. Next time I am going to tie you to the chair." I laughed wickedly while I set about to take off my skirt. I raised my hands to cup my face and gently sucked on both my index fingers then placed them on your lips. I traced along your lips going opposite directions with my fingers while your face followed my fingers until you managed to catch one and suck on it greedily. Your mouth felt hot against my finger, perfect conditions for my clit.

I slipped my fingers inside the waistband of my skirt and unfastened the navy blue button. I slid the zipper down enough to tease you with the top of my white panties, only to zip it back up. Quizzically, I nodded my head. Your eyes widened from the thought that my act would soon be over. Shaking your head side to side, I lowered the zipper again. A broad smile swept across your face as your head nodded up and down appreciatively. I rested my hands flat on my stomach then slowly fanned them outwards fully exposing my stomach. The quivering of my body was visible from where you were sitting. In one fluid motion, the skirt fell from my hips and lay in a pile on the floor. I kicked off my shoes after I stepped out of the skirt.

I criss-crossed my arms over my stomach creating a mound of voluptuous cleavage while my hips rocked to the new beat of the music. The shadow of my body was illuminated on the wall, right down to my erect nipples straining to be set free from the confines of my bra. I mused for a moment wondering if I actually saw the dampness apparent in between my legs transposed on the wall. I curled my fingers under the cuff of my knee high socks and drew them down to my ankles, slipping past my heels and off my feet. The damp spot clearly visible in my panties was too much for you to handle. I felt your strong hands grab my hips and lower me onto your lap

I ground my barely covered ass into your crotch while you wrapped your arms around my waist. With both hands on my knees I rose from your lap, grinning as I said, "That's it! I'm tying you to the chair."

I scanned the room looking for something suitable to tie you to the chair. The thought then occurred to me that I had a ribbon in my hair that would be just perfect. As I untied the bow and my hair fell past my shoulders, I looked in your eyes and smiled. Soft curls framed my face as I bound both of your hands behind your back tying them to the dowels of the chair. I kissed your neck as I made the final knot that would secure you to your seat.

But that wasn't enough. To take the torture a step further I put my left foot on your right knee again. Repeating my solo performance from earlier in the evening but this time for you, I slid my panties to the side, exposing the swollen lips of my labia. My probing digits slid effortlessly along my slit. Coated with my juices, I wafted my fingers under your nose, teasing you with my scent. Your head strained after my fingers trying in vain to taste my sweetness. I raised my fingers to my raisin colored lips and traced the outer edges with my tips, tantalizing you beyond your wildest dreams. I sucked in my index finger to taste myself as I lowered myself onto your lap again. I leaned in to kiss your trembling lips allowing you to taste my juice. Against my stomach, I felt your hard cock strain against your jeans.

The heat mounted between us. I slid off your lap and cupped my breasts. Grasping the snap of the front closure bra, I released the tension. I slid the straps off my shoulders allowing the soft round bottoms of my breasts to slip through as I maneuvered my arms out of the straps. My body swayed and spun as I lost myself in the music. Lifting my hair off my neck allowed for the soft satin material that once covered my breasts to fall by the wayside. Eyes closed, and my knees bent slightly, my hips rocked to the beat. My hair fell softly out of my grasp. I continued to run my hands through my hair over and over, while my breasts now starved for attention, moved with my body. I opened my eyes, I had never seen you so lust filled before -- the look on your face was a novel of ecstasy.

I decided that I had teased you long enough and stood behind you to kiss the nape of your neck while I removed the white ribbon that once held my hair and bound you to the chair. I returned to my original stance of standing before you and took your hands in mine, placing them on my hips where the strings that held my panties on were located.

"Since you've been such a good boy, I'm going to allow you the honor of untying them." You made quick work of the strings causing the fabric that covered my neatly trimmed patch to fall forward.

"Oh fuck me!" you muttered as your hands absentmindedly began to take your cock out of your jeans and rub it ever so slowly. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" you moaned as your head fell back and your cock swelled in your hand.

"Baby, I'm almost done. Hold on. Just hold on a little bit more." With that I slid my right hand back and grabbed the remaining material that covered my ass. I turned around one final time while you watched me slowly slide my panties through my thighs. Shoulders rolling, I listened to the music to time myself when the whole dance would be over. As the last few notes faded away, I stood before you wearing nothing but a smile on my face.

"Jesus woman, you're fucking killing me!"

Taking your hand, I helped you up from your chair. We danced to the soft music that I had pre-selected while our hands roamed over each others bodies. My hands tugged at your shirt while you wrestled with taking your jeans off. I stopped for a moment to admire your naked body, then I kissed your neck on both sides, slowly working lower. I grazed your nipples with my teeth and pressed them against my tongue until they too were as erect as my own nipples were. The "Oh God" that you kept moaning alternated with gasps and sighs of pleasure while I continued to work my way down.

I dropped to my knees again and kissed all around your stomach and thighs. My hair brushed over your now throbbing cock. It was now shiny and wet from the copious amounts of precum that had seeped out. I received my encouragement to go farther when I felt your hands stroking my hair. I replaced the kissing around your cock with gentle flicks of my tongue. I pursed my lips over the head and my tongue slowly danced on the tip of the head while my lips wrapped around the shaft making for the perfect fit. Working in unison, my tongue traced over every bump, ridge and vein along the shaft, while my mouth was hot and wet. My hands cupped your balls and gave them a gentle squeeze. I noticed your knees shaking and your hips starting to rotate. I slowed the pace when I sensed that you were about to cum. Still on my knees, my tongue went to work on your cock. I switched between long, slow, flat strokes and short, fast flicks causing the skin around your balls to tighten further.

Long gone was the rhythmic breathing you started the night out with as it was replaced with long deep breaths and sighs of intense pleasure. When I looked up at you, I watched you writhe as I pleasured you. It was such a turn on to see that.

I began to massage my clit in between thumb and index finger. I began to rock involuntarily as the massaging and your moaning became too much for me to handle. I started to cum while I had you in my mouth humming my way through my orgasm that sent vibrations through your body. With a tight hand hold on my shoulders, your hips moved in a blur while your cock jutted in and out of my mouth. I felt you hit the point of no return and I slipped a finger lubed up with my juice up your ass and massaged your prostate. Your head fell back and with one final thrust you shot rope after rope of cum into my waiting mouth. I stroked your cock through your orgasm and drained your balls of every bit of cum. As the grip on my shoulders let up I gave you one last lick and suck. Curling my legs underneath me, I reclined against the back of the couch and smiled at you.

Rosa
Rosa
1 Followers
12