Eyes in the Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was really moving now and was rising to the point my dick almost came out of her then would slam herself back down again. I pinched a little harder this time and she grunted some more. Then with one hand, she reached between her legs and stroked her clit till she came again. Her head was thrown back and she grunted and groaned. Her hip rose and fell at warp speed and I felt her cum run down my dick, over my balls and onto the bed. Finally she had enough and slumped onto my chest, panting hard.

I was still buried inside of her, but gave her a chance to catch her breath before taking care of myself. She settled down and rolled onto her back. I rolled with her and managed to stay inside. Then I took her legs, bent them back till her knees were resting on her chest. I gave her a few long slow strokes and then really started to piston in and out. Her pussy was so wet that it was making squishing noises and I felt almost no resistance. I adjusted my angle and her eyes got wide. "Oh damn. You're hitting something that's feels greater. Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

She had her arms around her legs to hold them in place and I started to pound into her. I leaned forward a little and that was it for her. She came again, screaming bloody murder, her whole body shaking. I felt her pussy clamp down on my dick which caused enough friction to cause me to feel myself getting close. I continued to pound into her and her pussy kept spasming around my dick. Finally, I couldn't hold off anymore and with a few more powerful thrusts, was shooting load after load of cum deep inside her. The feeling was incredible. All I could do was grunt repeatedly as each squirt erupted from my dick. I finally finished and fell forward on top of her. My breathing was long and deep as I tried to catch my breath and eventually, I felt my cock soften and fall out of her. This of course caused all the cum I had unloaded to run out and onto the bed.

I lay there with my head on one of her tits. Her fingers were running through my hair. Finally I was able to move again and rolled off of her. I slid up the bed so we were face to face and we started kissing. It was very slow and tender and I was lightly drawing circles on her stomach. I could feel how sweaty she was. "I can feel your cum leaking out of me onto the bed."

"Sorry, it was a lot, but you really turn me on."

"That's OK, it feels kind of erotic." She looked over my head to my clock. "Not even nine o'clock yet, but I probably should get going soon. I do still have to teach tomorrow."

"I guess it's too much to ask you to stay the night."

"At least not tonight, but tomorrow is Friday. Any chance you're free?"

"I'm pretty sure I can arrange something. I just hope you don't get stuck in traffic in front of some guy with blue eyes."

She laughed and punched me. "I think I'm over my need to get laid. Maybe if you buy me a nice dinner though, we can work something out." We both laughed at that, got dressed and left.

Maybe getting stuck in traffic isn't so bad after all. All you have to do is imagine what the eyes in the mirror are about.

12