Eyes Like Winona Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those eyes of his, when his lips were wrapped around my cock. It was a fantasy come true. It was one of my favorite things.

He took the condom from me and carefully applied it to my cock himself. Carefully rolling it onto my average, thick dick.

"How do you want me?" He purred.

My mouth felt so dry. "Um... On the bed? Facing each other?"

He looked up at me and smiled. "You're so sweet."

He crawled onto the bed, and I crawled with him, my dick bouncing around foolishly, dressed and ready for action.

I kissed his smooth thin chest. I kissed the scar under his nipple, and gave special attention to his nipples. I liked licking them, feeling them get hard under my tongue.

He groaned softly as I took his long thin dick in my mouth. I lapped and swirled my tongue around the head, tasting precome. I clumsily lubed up my cock with the bottle of astroglide, wanting to be nice and slick. My cock was throbbing under the thin rubber.

I tentatively felt below. My fingers were slick, and I managed to slide two easily into his tight little asshole. He was able to relax so easily. With me, he still had to spend a few minutes loosening me up.

He groaned. "Come on, baby... I'm ready."

It was the first time he had called me baby. At least without a joking tone. I aligned my cock with his slick little hole. I moved my hips, trying to be slow. I remembered how much his cock had burned me on the first entry.

He wrapped his legs around my waist and used them to pull me in. I was suddenly buried to the root. I gasped at the hot pressure on all sides. He was so warm. That warmth was surrounding me on all sides.

"More." He moaned.

I started to move my hips, slowly at first, but then faster when he just squirmed and asked for more. It felt so good. His sphincter was so tight, rippling up and down on my cock. Even inside the rubber sheath, it felt so hot and slick and beautiful.

I leaned over him and kissed him, trying to detach the movements of my upper body with my hips. He chewed at my lips, panting like a dog in heat. He grabbed my shoulders with his hands. When on the bottom, he turned into an entirely different kind of animal. Aggressive and needy. It was so hot.

"So thick." He moaned. "Faster..."

I went as fast as I could, pounding into him. He had his fist wrapped around his cock, flogging it.

I could feel the heat building up in my groin. "Drake... Drake I'm gonna..."

He arched his hips up so high that I nearly slipped out. I could see the streamers of come spurting out of his cock. It was so sexy... I plunged in deep and fell against him as my orgasm came.

I was resting on top of him, gasping. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Thanks." He purred.

"Don't mention it." I laughed.

---

We cleaned up a bit, and we ate the take out, which was starting to get cold.

"Hey... I was wondering if you wanted to take the bus out to the cemetery."

I looked up at Drake. So surprised that my broccoli fell off of my fork onto the floor with a plop.

"How..."

Drake shrugged. "I know you haven't visited your parents in a while. And, you've done so many nice things for me today, and you have a day off. I'd like to meet them, too."

I felt the bridge of my nose stinging a little from tears. "Um, sure. Let's just finish up here."

He scooted his chair next to mine and gave me a quick hug. I let a few quick hot tears slip into the shirt he was wearing, but I wiped my eyes dry. They weren't tears of sorrow. I wasn't exactly sure what kind of tears they were. I was just so happy about Drake. And so bittersweet about the graves. It would be the first time I went without my family. And I had never gotten an opportunity to visit mom and dad with Toby.

It didn't really look like we would ever get to that point.

---

We took the bus down. Drake seemed a little tense. I know he wanted to make me feel better, but now he seemed a little nervous, fidgeting and checking his watch.

"It'll be fine." I whispered. "Thanks for... For coming with me."

We were on a crowded bus, but he gave my hand a quick squeeze.

The bus let us off about a block away from the cemetery. We walked, feeling the bitter winds. It would snow soon. Fall was almost gone from us.

I walked into the cemetery, and I saw a group of people around the graves of my mother and father. Toby stood up, and I could see his profile as he looked back at us. He was too far away to see the expression on his face.

I stopped and looked at Drake, confused and frightened.

"I called them." He said quietly. "They agreed to meet."

He put an arm around my shoulders. "Everything's going to be okay." He smiled crookedly. "Or I'm going to have to kick some asses around here."

We walked to the graves. Celia ran up to meet us halfway. "Hi! My name is Celia. Nice to meet you." She blurted.

Drake held out his hand to shake. "Drake. Nice to meet you, too."

She squinted at him slightly. "He does look like Winona." She looked embarrassed, so she ran back to the group.

Drake raised an eyebrow. Among all of the nervousness, all of the anxiety, I felt a bit embarrassed. "I'll tell you later."

We walked up to the graves, and I felt my heart sinking when nobody said a word. It was a pure standoff. I stood a little closer to Drake, and I felt like a traitor. I had chosen him over my family. I hated that they had forced me to choose, and I hated myself for making the choice, even though I wouldn't have made it any other way.

Calvin cleared his throat. "We brought flowers for mom. Rosa misses you. We all do."

My legs felt a little weak.

"I'll come by and visit again." I whispered. My mouth felt so dry.

I walked forward, feeling like a delegation. I hugged each of them.

Ben had Lisse in his arms. She went crazy when she saw me and hugged me tight, babbling away.

Ben made an effort. "So... How long have you two known each other?"

"About two months now." Drake said quietly. Had it really only been that long? I knew more than anything that I loved Drake.

"Hey, Hey Drake? Do you want to take us over to our dad?"

I saw the confusion on his face. I had yet to tell him all of the truths about our family, but he agreed. I watched them walk away to the other side of the graveyard.

Toby let out a very long sigh. "We miss you, Neil."

"That's why I'm here." I said stiffly. I hated this. I hated this jilted way we had to treat each other.

He just sighed and walked away. I talked with Ben, and I played with Lisse. When I looked up, I felt a hint of raw panic deep in my chest when I saw that Toby and Drake were talking to each other on the other side of the cemetery.

I stood up and walked towards them, feeling Ben's eyes, and hearing Lisse call my name.

It took me a minute to walk across the cemetery. I walked up on them fast, and Drake was just agreeing to something, nodding his head.

"We were just talking." Toby grunted. Seeing how wary I was.

"We're going to meet up again in a week. We're going to celebrate the twin's birthdays at our apartment." I glanced at Drake, unable to express my shock with anything more tactful that a blank stare.

Toby sighed again. "We have to get going. It was nice to see you Neil." After a long pause where he was clearly struggling with himself. he just muttered. "Drake." And turned away.

I oversaw them getting into the car. I hugged them all goodbye. Then I went to talk to Drake, who had hung back a bit.

"Did you set this up?" I asked quietly.

He nodded. "I called, I spoke with Tony. But he was the one who suggested celebrating the twins' party."

He gave me a hug. "It's hard right now. But we're all trying to do the right thing." He gave me a kiss on the forehead. Nobody was watching. "Do you want a moment with them? I could wait at the gate?"

He had gestured over to the headstones of my mother and father. I could see that they had bought the flowers. Rosa never grew lilies. Two simple white lilies placed in the little flower-holders in front of each headstone.

I nodded, and he gave my hand a brief squeeze before going to the gate.

I sat between the headstones. The earth was dry and cold. I felt something on my cheek. I looked up, and it had started to snow. Miniscule fragments of ice coming down in irregular puffs. The flow of snow was getting heavier, and more regular with every moment.

"Mom? Dad?" I whispered.

I closed my eyes, and thought about my family. Lisse's cheerful obliviousness. Celia's bold effort. Calvin's clumsy love. Ben's attempt at conversation. Toby's determination.

My family. All trying to accept the new person who was already such a gigantic part of my life.

I took a deep breath. When I let it out, the mist stirred the increasingly heavy snowflakes. I could see them landing and melting on the tombstones. Landing and staying intact, like tiny stars, on the waxy flesh of the lilies.

"I think everything is going to be alright."

I stood up.

I went home.

We made love.

And I went to bed, with hope for the future.

THE END

*Hey. As for the future, I have several stories that I'm working on. Because of the nature of the stories, I'm not sure which ones I will finish, which ones will make it, etc. The only one that I am absolutely sure of right now is a story that will be called Cat and Dog. Probably a one-shot, or maybe I'll break it up into two or three. First Anthro, first consensual threesome :) Exciting!

Thank you all so much for your support. You guys take so much more shit from me than you should ever have to. I really don't try to be cruel, but sometimes it works out that way.

Kisses and Spanks,

--Cruel*