Eyes Only Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katina sure liked your flirting with her." Cindy said, impressing me with her increasing skills of observation. "Are you going to fuck her?"

"If I get the opportunity, hell yes." I said, then added for the fun of it: "You?"

"I'm engaged." my partner replied. "Any idea what that was about? The crime, I mean?"

"You saw what I saw." I said. "What are your observations and deductions?"

Cindy said "T-Square himself was there, and when I asked, he said he was called in. I don't know if that's good or bad for him."

"I'd say it's no big deal." I said. "From what I understand, when Sharples outed Lorena Rose at this same Club, he got there pretty fast. Even if he was already here, I think if he was involved he would've scooted on out of the building, then make sure we see him coming in the front door. As it is, no pretenses. What else?"

Cindy thought about it, then said "I am thinking about the question you asked the employees. I know when you ask questions like that, you have something in mind. But I'm not sure what it is. Anyway, two people involved in the killing, one from in front, the other from behind."

"So, tell me what happened." I said.

"I'll wait for the video tapes." Cindy replied. She then peered at me. "You think you know what happened already?"

By this time we were pulling into Headquarters, so I said "Let's go to my office and I'll tell you." We went inside and to my office, where I poured us each a shot of Canadian Whisky.

"Salud!" I said as we clinked glasses and drank our shots. I poured seconds. "Okay, that's all for tonight; we have to drive home." As we sat down in our chairs, I said "Yes, I think I can say what happened there, at least to some degree."

"You're right that my question to the employees was important." I said. "This thing happened very quickly. If there had been an altercation, then I would think it would draw people's attention. But that didn't really happen. This guy was stabbed from the front, then from behind. It was over before anyone else realized what was going on. They perps walked out of there before anyone, especially the security there, could stop them."

"If a guy is carrying the kind of knife you think he was using," said Cindy, "I don't think any untrained citizen would want to try to stop him."

"Sure." I said. "But T-Square has armed security in his clubs, and undercover. And they don't cotton to having someone murdered and bringing down 'I.C.' and 'Miss Universe' upon them, much less the rest of the Police Force. So when I asked the employees, I think I got truthful answers that there was nothing preceding the attack that got people's attention. Ergo, the two slugs ambushed the guy.

"Probably the one from in front stabbed him to make him stop, to get his attention. And while he's wondering 'WTF?', the other perp comes up from behind and carves him up." I said. "We'll have to see if we can identify some peeps from the video footage, if there is any, but I think that's what happened."

"Leaves me wondering 'why'." mused Cindy. "Someone caught up to the victim, maybe they'd had a confrontation before, somewhere else, maybe the guy didn't pay his bills..."

"Theorizing without data." I said. "Which is why I say we shut this down for the night and go home." I got no argument with that suggestion...

Part 3 - The Morning After

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" yelled the lovely, older redheaded reporterette into her microphone as she stood in front of the Cub Club on Saturday morning, October 17th, at 7:00am sharp. "Channel Two News is bringing continuing coverage of last night's stabbing at the Cub Club! An as-of-yet unidentified man was stabbed twice, and was pronounced dead at the scene."

As the television showed footage from the night before of many police vehicles at the Cub Club, Bettina said "The Cub Club is one of the smaller, quieter clubs in the Tenderloin District, and is considered to be the heart of the Punk Scene in Town. There is almost never any trouble at this location, and police records show that there has only been one call to this location in the last four years."

Bettina continued: "I spoke with the owner of the Cub Club, the legendary rapper T-Square, who said that his employees and his Regiment are cooperating with the Police in the investigation, and that he expects the Club to be open tonight. Meanwhile, the Police have issued no statements on the case thus far. Now let's go to Nick Eastwood with coverage of today's Bulldogs home game..."

Tanya Perlman said "I called Martha, and she's already at the Crime Lab. She said she was starting the autopsy at 7:00am, which is now."

"I called Myron an hour ago." Cindy said. "He's downstairs putting the video footage into the evidence servers."

"Good. Both of you. I appreciate the proactive action." I said. "So where is Theo?"

"He was at the scene until 3:00am, from what the Duty Desk told me." said Tanya. "And I'm good with it if he doesn't get here for a couple of hours. The tapes and autopsy won't be ready for a while." I felt Cindy's eyes peering at me, and I made sure to keep my own eyes on the television screen.

"Well, Miss Ross," I said, "are you ready for your Bulldogs to take another beating today?"

"I'm resigned to it." said Cindy Ross. "We've got a crappy team this year. I just hope the Wildcats bring their JV team to that game, so you only win by 28 or so." She stood up. "The good news is that game day traffic is not as bad as it normally is. Anyway, I'll be in my office if you need me, sir." She left.

I said quietly to Tanya: "Lieutenant, you may be okay with Washington not being here, but I'm not. You need to light a fire under his ass. I'm starting to worry about his initiative."

"Uh, yes sir." Tanya said. I walked out of the room and to my office, leaving her alone in the MCD room. I hoped she was getting on the phone, calling Theo in right now...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At 10:00am, most of the TCPD was deployed to help with football game security, along with State Patrol and other State assets. So I only had Cindy, Tanya, Theo, and Myron in the meeting in Classroom 'E'. We needed the non-windowed darkness of the room for Myron's video projector.

"Did everyone get the email of the autopsy report?" I asked. Everyone had.

"I have a question about that." said Theo. "How does a three inch knife leave a wound five inches deep?"

Tanya replied "When the first guy stabbed the victim, he pressed the knife into him." She made motions with her hands around her own gut as she continued: "The body actually gives way; you can push a couple of inches into your own gut with your fingers... well, Captain Ross might can't with her abs, but the rest of us can. But that's why the wound is deeper than the knife blade would be: the perp stabbed it in hard and the gut gave way." Theo looked a little squeamish at the crudity of the explanation.

"And the second wound?" I asked.

"Big knife, went just about through the guy." said Tanya. "The perp sliced sideways, ripping through the left kidney and the spine. The guy would likely not have lived even if this had been done to him right outside the operating room at the hospital."

"That takes some significant power to do that." I said.

"Yes, which is why I believe you're right about the handle being brass knuckles." replied Tanya. "Also, the knife was honed very sharp, and yes, it was a fast, powerful blow. I would also bet any video will show the guy's other hand was holding the victim from the front."

"Speaking of said video," I said, "what did you get for us, Myron?"

Myron started playing a video on his laptop. "The best footage of the crime is from an overhead camera to the right side of the room as you look at it from the front door, with the bar at the back end. It's not very clear, but you can see our victim is walking from a table near the bar as if he's about to walk to the front door and out. A short guy steps in front of him, the victim doubles over... okay now watch... big guy comes up behind, grabs the victim by the face, pulls him upright. I can't find any footage showing a knife, but the killer's body is almost pressed against the victim's back."

"So the first perp is short." I said after we looked at other camera angles. "He has a bit of a belly, and I can see something like a thin mustache and goatee. Blue suit, fedora hat like the Press or Dick Tracy wears in the comics."

"He looks like Velasquez." Cindy said. As we turned to look at her, she said "Small-time loser, was running a gambling operation in the back of a strip joint near Weinstein's bar. I can tell you this: Velasquez is no friend of T-Square or T-Mac. Word is that Velasquez hit on T-Mac's girl Gloria Cagle, so in retaliation T-Square had someone tip the Police off to Velasquez's operation. Precinct Two raided the strip joint and found the card tables, but no people, so Velasquez may be paying someone on the Police Force to tip him off to any raids."

"Good stuff." I said. "Let's put out an APB on Velasquez, and ask him to come in and 'assist us with our inquiries', if you know what I mean. Okay, he's not dressed in Punk clothing, nor is the other perp: very large black man, wearing a coat and a hat to cover his features. Obviously athletic, strong enough to drive a knife through a man's spine. Any ideas?"

"Reynolds?" asked Cindy. "I'll have to check with Teresa, but I think he's muscle for one of the clubs that is not T-Square's. Haven't heard of him committing murder, though."

"APBs all around." I said. "Not enough here to bring Reynolds in, though... so send some peeps to question him about his whereabouts at the time of the crime, see what pops out."

"It looks like you were right about the way this went down, Commander." said Cindy as Myron played the video again at her request. "The victim got up from the table and is moving up the aisle as if to leave. First guy steps in front, stops him, second guy comes up from a different angle, from near the bar, and it's over in seconds. The perps just walk out out the front, just ahead of others who see the body on the floor... then there they all go."

"Any luck identifying the victim?" I asked.

"Yes sir." said Tanya. "Guy named David Collins. He was busted as a University student three years ago on marijuana possession. We got him in a sweep of a big fraternity party, and of course took the opportunity to get fingerprints and blood samples of a number of citizens, which we shared with the FBI like many Police Departments around the country do."

I nodded as Tanya continued: "He enriched our coffers with a $700 fine for that offense, and has not formally been in trouble with the Law again. Credit is shit, so he has no credit cards. He has tons of student loans to pay off, which I think he would've gotten behind on if he'd lived. He's a pretty worthless punk, too. Had jobs at McDonalds and Burger King, stuff like that, but remains unemployed otherwise."

"Geez," said Cindy, "who wants to eat food from those places knowing punks like him are preparing your burger with their hands?"

"Yep." I said. "What was his major in college?"

Tanya got onto her laptop. "Whoa, that can't be right." she said.

"What?" I asked. "Theoretical physics?"

Tanya looked up at me, then back to her screen. "Close. Biochemistry, at first. Then he totally switches to the Arts College, and majors in Ceramics."

"Ceramics? Pottery?" asked Cindy.

"And it gets better." Tanya said. "He ended up in Personnel Management in the Business College. GPA was 2.50, not the end of the world but not great."

"That's... strange." I said. "Okay, so why was he killed, Theo?"

"I don't know, sir." said Theo. "Not enough data, as you tell us all the time. He could've borrowed money from these guys and didn't make his payments, or he crossed 'em in some other way, maybe just told them to fuck off or something."

"Plenty of data here, Theo." I said. "Lieutenant, Captain, any ideas?"

"You've already told me," said Cindy, "so I'll let Lieutenant Perlman have a shot at it."

"I like the 'not enough data' answer, to be honest." said Tanya. "But... Myron, play the video again." Myron did so, and Tanya said "I'm watching to see if these guys are watching the victim, waiting for him. And... it... doesn't... look like it. It's like they just suddenly walked up to this guy at random, butchered him, and walked out as if nothing had happened."

"Good." I said. "That's very good, Lieutenant. You are without doubt this Police Force's best crime scene analyzer, present company included." Tanya blushed at the praise and Cindy gave her a smile with raised eyebrows that silently said 'Good job!'.

"I agree with you, Ms. Perlman." I said. "Myron, you and the Data Guyz will have to dig hard to see if there is any past connection between Collins and Velasquez, Reynolds, or anyone else for that matter. Once any possible connections are eliminated, and I think they will be, then I'll want to ask some perps why they just randomly chose a guy, carved him up, and left him on the Cub Club's floor."

"Yes, sir." said Myron. "By the way, we're running facial recognition on people in the immediate area of the murder. It's dark and I'm not hopeful, but we might get a break there."

"So, Theo," said Cindy, "what's your plan?" I was sending emails on my laptop, but looked up to hear Theo's response.

Theo said "I've been studying the faces in the videos. I was thinking of going back to the Cub Club tonight, maybe with some people undercover, see if some of the people that were there last night show up again. Maybe we can get someone that saw the perps well enough that they could identify them in a police lineup."

"What else?" I asked, peering hard at Theo.

"Uh..." Theo said, knowing I was looking for something, "we'll be putting out APBs for Velasquez and Reynolds."

"What would you do, Lieutenant Perlman?" I asked.

"What I'm going to do." said Tanya. "Get with Lieutenant Croyle and ask her to get her Detectives to canvas C.I.s that might've been in the area, or might've heard something about a hit on this guy Collins. And then I am going to have Theo and Parker go down and find Reynolds in the club where he works as security. And then I'm going to try to find two guys or girls that can dress up Punk, go into the Cub Club without being immediately recognized as Police, and see what they can pick up for us."

"Flip side of that," said Cindy, "won't anyone who saw anything stay away from the place? And won't any new people be looked upon as cops? T-Square is not dumb."

"No, he's not." I said. "However, I expect a good number of new people to show up to see where the murder occurred the night before. Lots of selfies for 'the Facebook', as Midtown's Captain Moynahan calls it. So if you can find someone who's not compromised, that's not a bad idea." I stood up. "Meanwhile, I am going to go learn what I can about the Punk Scene from some people in the know about it."

"Who's that?" asked Theo.

"Why, Mrs. Milton, for openers." I said. "And Lorena Rose in Vice for another. Carry on, everyone." I left the room. Consider me 'not surprised' that my partner was right behind me as I went into my office.

"I can see why you're not happy with Theo's work." said Cindy. "He usually is pretty good about gathering data, but that was an abysmal performance in front of all three of his bosses."

"Yes, I know." I said. "I'm expecting Lt. Perlman to shape him up, and quickly. Meanwhile, I know that Myron and Mary are going to the game, so I emailed Myron to have Mary call me after the game is over. In the meantime... I am going to go speak to a confidential source about some things..."

Part 4 - The Pleasures of the Decadent

State Senator Katherine Woodburn lay on her back on the couch. The attractive dirty blonde's blouse was open, as was her bra, revealing her large, luscious breasts and hard nipples pointing at the sky. Her gray-and-black plaid skirt was hitched up, revealing her black stockings and garter. Her legs were high in the air, her high heel black pumps pointing skyward.

On top of her was her personal assistant Clark, who was slender, fit, and naked. His large cock was buried balls-deep in his mistress's deep, wet cunt, and he was pumping his pulsing penis in and out of that pussy with hard, driving strokes.

She groaned as a tremor of pleasure swept through her, watching Clark's cock pistoning in and out of her, then she looked around. On the sofa on the other side of the room was Congressman Gary A. Condor. His full head of light brown hair was perfectly in place, but he was naked and his very average five inch penis was sheathed inside the redheaded woman that was riding him with gusto. She was a bit voluptuous and not especially attractive, but what everyone liked about her was that she was Lydia Green... a Patrol Officer in the Iron Crowbar's police force.

On the conference table between the sofas, lying on her back, was Condor's sweet young intern Chandra. The Jewish girl's hair was black and twirled into a mane of frizzy curls, and her pubic bush was black, thick, and glossy against the contrast of her pale, white skin. Her breasts were natural and big, deliciously ripe melons of womanly flesh for the U.S. Congressman's enjoyment.

But for the moment, Chandra was being deeply fucked by the long cock of the punk Gor-don... ADA Jenna Stiles's assistant, regarded and reviled by everyone else as a total asshole. His own asshole was twitching with pleasure as he rudely fucked the lovely girl beneath him with fast strokes, making her groan with intense pleasure.

There was another couple in the room as well: the unattractive 'Queen of Opposition Research', once State Senator Nathan Allen's sexual plaything, was now being fucked by a young man who was employed as one of that BDSM Queen Rita's satyrs, their mole into her dark organization. It was amazing what Rita was able to find out, and their mole was invaluable in their secretly sharing what Rita was finding out.

Katherine let the sexual pleasure of Clark's fucking wash through her body. She knew Condor wanted to fuck her, and badly, but she continued to deny him; she wanted to continue to tease him. Her only regret was that Robert Brownlee was not here... so that he could be totally denied any pussy, and forced to watch while totally unable to get 'relief'.

"Gor-don, are you close?" Katherine asked, seeing that the young punk was nearing the crest.

"Yeah." gasped Gor-don as he pumped the luscious girl beneath him.

"Clark, would you like to fuck some sloppy seconds?" Katherine asked.

"Yes ma'am." Clark said dutifully. He did like sloppy seconds, but would do as his mistress said, no matter what.

"Come over here and drop your load into me, Gor-don." Katherine commanded. Gor-don pulled his large cock out of Chandra and walked over to the sofa as Clark got up from between Katherine's stocking-clad legs. Gor-don mounted the attractive older woman, feeling her slightly fleshy thighs against his own and her shapely calves wrapping around his back as he slid his long penis deep into her sopping wet twat.

Meanwhile, Clark slid his cock into Katherine's mouth as she turned her face to the side. With one hung young man fucking her cunt and another fucking her face, the hot MILF was in heaven. Gor-don watched Katherine suck Clark's meat, then Gor-don leaned down and sucked Katherine's right teat into his mouth, his tongue lashing the distended, throbbing nipple, making her groan around Clark's cock.

Congressman Condor was sucking Lydia's big tits as her slimy wet cunt slid up and down his shaft, sheathing him fully then sliding up until he nearly fell out of her before she slammed her asscheeks down hard on him. She had the tops of her feet pressing into the tops of his thighs, which felt and looked very good to him as he pumped her.