Ezren and Kyra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyra felt Ezren's lips on hers. Hot and delicious. It was the first time she'd kissed a man with a beard and it tickled on her nose. As she slipped her arms around him, he felt solid and secure. She could feel his cock pressing hard against her. His hand moved from her face and into her thick mane of hair. She usually had it tied back or hidden beneath her helm, but now it flowed freely down her back and Ezren marveled at how it felt in his fingers; smooth, not exactly soft, but it felt like silk and it gave him something to hold on to as he explored her mouth with his tongue. He felt her fingertips pressing into his back and then deftly moving down to the shirt's edge. She slipped her hands underneath and could feel the bare skin that she had lusted after as he had mended his shirt by the fire.

Ezren reached down to lift his shirt over his head. Kyra's delicate hands eagerly explored his broad chest, running her fingers through the hair and finding it as delightful as she had imagined it earlier. She pulled away for a moment and when Ezren's hands found her again he discovered she had removed her long outer vestments. She still had on her soft linen tunic and he slowly moved his fingers downward along her lithe body to find its hem, much as she had done with his shirt. He reveled in the sheer pleasure of feeling her curves through the soft fabric. The slope of her waist, the rounding of her hips, her luscious thighs—they all seemed to call out for his touch. He found the bottom of the garment as his hands neared her ankles. He deftly swung his hands underneath to her bare legs.

Kyra shivered in delight as Ezren's hands moved up her body and she let out a slight moan that was a delicious combination of anticipation and enjoyment. His fingers caressed her curves, this time with no fabric in the way. He gathered the tunic up as he went and as his hands moved up to cup her breasts she shrugged it over her head. Ezren let one hand slip around behind her back, letting himself drink in the softness of her skin. His other hand stayed where it was, cradling her breast. He delicately rubbed his thumb across her nipple. She drew her breath in sharply and tilted her head up to kiss him deeply. Slowly she broke off the kiss and took his hand in hers. She lifted it to her lips gently and brushed a kiss across his palm. Slowly, and to Ezren, agonizingly deliberately, she took his fingers one by one into her mouth, sucking gently. As she finished the last one she turned, holding his hand and led him through the darkness of the tent. He followed. There was no way he could not.

Ezren's eyes had become accustomed to the dark and he could just make out her shadow as she gently pulled him along. He felt her kneel down and pull at his hand for him to join her. He found himself on her bedroll. It wasn't much, but that didn't matter. As their mouths found each other's again, Kyra maneuvered him onto his back. Her body was coiled next to him and he could feel her naked flesh on the skin of his torso. He groaned as he felt her breath on his ear and her hot mouth gently nip his earlobe. She moved downward, placing a series of odd but amazing half kisses, half nips along his neck, his chest and his stomach. As she neared the edge of his trousers her hands moved urgently to undo the laces and tug them down. His cock, aching to be released sprang out as she pulled off the last of his clothes. His breath became ragged as she took his cock in her mouth and began to suck, first gently, then in earnest, as he he groaned louder and louder. One of her hands was on his thigh and the other massaged his shaft as her soft, wet lips wrapped around the head. He swiftly became aware of how close she was pushing him over the edge and he was not ready for that yet. He quickly pulled back and took her by the shoulders. "Damn, woman!" was all he could manage. He rolled her onto her back and ran his hands delightedly over her naked body. "I was always taught," his voice rough with passion, "ladies first!"

Kyra felt Ezren's long hair brush again her thighs and then his mouth was on her, licking and sucking. It was her turn to moan in delicious agony. His tongue moved expertly around her clit and she twisted her fingers in his hair. Her moans were getting louder and finally she could take no more, "Oh Ezren!" she cried and gently pulled his head toward hers. He buried his face in the luscious waves of her hair and nuzzled her neck. "Inside. Now," she panted. She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him back far enough so she could throw one leg over his shoulder. Gripping his in her hands she guided him into her hot, waiting pussy and cried out in ecstasy as he pushed inside. Once she felt the fullness of him in her, she wrapped her other leg around his shoulder and her back arched, pushing her body further onto his hard cock.

Ezren began rocking against her and they both cried out in pleasure. Kyra was grateful for the little silence charm hanging above them as her moans of ecstasy grew louder and louder. The sounds of Kyra's pleasure rung through Ezren's body, bringing him closer and closer to climaxing. He tried to pull himself back from the edge but he was already falling past it. With a roar he thrust hard against her and released. She dug her fingernails into his shoulders as the thrusting slowed. He collapsed on top of her, his neck resting in the crook of her neck. Not wanting to crush her, he gently rolled to the side panting. She placed her hand on his chest, fingers buried in the coarse hair. She stretched and pressed her body against him as they lay side by side and let out a pleasurable, "Mmmmmm..." sound.

After a few moments, Kyra let out a satisfied little laugh of pleasure, "Ezren, that was... amazing.... Thank you!" She wasn't quite sure what to say. She had just shared a delightful experience with someone she never expected, and it had been so wonderful and beautiful. Ezren, feeling the same thing, smiled in the darkness, kissed her brow softly and whispered, "Let's worry about tomorrow later, and just enjoy this now." He felt Kyra snuggle up closer and let the feelings of happiness and contentment wash over them.

12