F.E.M. Pt. 02: CFNM

Story Info
Mac's CFNM training at F.E.M. continues.
2.4k words
4.52
42.6k
14

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Part 1, Mac Zander was introduced into the world of F.E.M. and experienced what it was like to be managed by empowered females.

His training continues.

*****

April had just sucked me dry at the introductory meeting. As I sat in a chair in her office, a bit fuzzy-headed, she told me to leave my clothes in her office and follow her.

Naked and weary, I sheepishly followed her down a hallway and into a dimly lit room with numerous twin-sized beds. One of them was occupied by a guy who was sleeping deeply. He had a big smile on his face.

April whispered to me: "Get some rest-you will need it. A male employee must always be ready to perform."

I wasn't sure a nap would be enough for me to "perform" again, but I was relieved to be allowed to lay down. I covered myself with a thin blanket and quickly slipped into slumber.

A short while later, I was awoken when my blanket was roughly pulled off of me. Miriam's pretty was above me. She took a long look at my naked body. "Turn onto your stomach," she said.

I was still a bit foggy, but I heard her command. I turned over and lay prone.

"Such a nice ass!" She sat on the edge of the bed and her hands roamed over my butt cheeks, sometimes just feeling their contours, sometimes squeezing them like I would squeeze a nice set of tits. I couldn't help enjoying her attention. I could feel my cock stiffening.

After a couple minutes, she slapped my ass, hard. "Owww!" I yelped.

"Turn over!"

I rolled onto my back. My cock was at full mast. She grabbed it and slid her hand up and down the shaft. "You were a good hire! I want to make you shoot, but I have to bring you to see your new boss."

She stopped stroking me and dropped a bag on my stomach. "Your clothes. Your boss prefers her male employees to be clothed when she first meets them. I don't like it, but it's her call."

I stood and searched for my underwear in the bag. I found them and began to pull them on when she halted me long enough to bat my hardon from side to side a couple times, so she could enjoy seeing it bounce around. Then she huffed, and flicked her hand, telling me to continue. When I was fully dressed I followed her out of the room.

We were walking by an office with its door open when Miriam stopped abruptly. I turned and saw that inside the office was a naked man with his butt resting on the front of a desk. His hands gripped the edge. There was a clothed woman standing next to him. Her right hand was stroking his cock-his very large cock. Without stopping her stroking, she looked up. "Hey Miriam." She inspected me up and down. "New guy? Dressed-must be legal, eh?"

"Hey, Jackie. Yes, he is going to be one of Trudy's boys. He started today," Miriam answered. "On our way to see her."

Jackie shook her head, as she continued stroking. "Well, to each their own, but I sure prefer 'em nude as much as possible."

"Here that," Miriam said.

Jackie had the guy close to orgasm. His big cock was fully engorged. The head was a broad, purple mushroom. The muscles of his face showed in bulges beneath his skin. The guy glanced at Miriam, then at me. I couldn't tell if he was upset at being so publicly exhibited, or just badly in need of ejaculating.

Miriam licked her lips. "Now that is how I like my male colleagues-naked, hard and ready to blow!"

Jackie giggled. "This guy," she nodded at her plaything, "is my new assistant and, as you can see, he has a big one, so I want to see how much cum he can pump out and how far he can shoot it."

"Of course," Miriam said. "We have to know what each man can provide!"

"Exactly!"

I just stood there. What had I got myself into? Did I really want to subscribe to such behavior?

I questioned myself, but I didn't do anything but stand and watch.

The strokes went faster. Suddenly, the guy moaned loudly and his cock erupted.

"Wow!" both women exclaimed simultaneously. I had to admit that even I was impressed. I had never been able to produce the amount of cum he shot out or the distance he shot it. The first load of unusually thick, white cream must have flown ten feet. It made a phoomp sound as it fell onto the rouge colored rug. A second, just slightly lesser load, went half that distance. A final, still substantial load Jackie directed straight onto the guy's foot. She laughed. "Damn! You are a find!" she said to him.

Miriam clapped. Jackie began wiping cum off her hand with a tissue. "Now I need housekeeping!"

The man looked as if he had run a marathon. He hunched down, still leaning on the desk, with cum drooling along his toes. .

"Well, I am definitely going to be borrowing him soon!" Miriam said.

"Of course," Jackie said. She eyed me. "And, though he is unfortunately dressed, you seem to have a nice one yourself. I will be looking for him!"

"Be my guest."

I gulped. We moved along.

The Legal Department was on the second floor. The entry door was made of thick, smoked glass. When the door swung closed behind us, memories of the first day on the job at my old firm rushed in. I recalled the smell of plush leather furniture and the studied sophistication of the wall hangings. The office I was now in smelled and looked much the same. The trouble was trying to reconcile the first day at my old firm with my first day at F.E.M. I wasn't sure what I felt. All I knew was, except for the decor of the office, this first day was already far different from anything I had ever experienced.

The female receptionist stared at me as she said to Miriam, "Trudy is waiting in her office to meet her new employee."

As we walked away, I looked back for an instant and saw the receptionist brazenly inspecting my rear. Yes, it was quite different here...

Trudy's door was open. She stood behind her desk and waved us in. When I saw her, I froze. She was stunning: tall, thin, with lush, curly red hair falling to her shoulders, a sharp jaw and the defined cheeks of a model. Her eyes were aqua and they seemed to sparkle like sunlight on a calm sea. She was about 30 I guessed and the top half of her I could see behind the desk wonderfully filled out her mint green dress with womanly curves.

I was locked in place and at first didn't notice that she had reached out her hand across her desk "Oh, sorry," I sputtered, then shook her silky-skinned hand.

She grinned and chuckled. "No problem. Nice to meet you, Mac."

"Same here," I said.

"I'll leave you to it," Miriam said and departed.

Trudy bent her hand towards a chair in front of her desk. "Please, have a seat."

She commenced to explain much of what I learned earlier: that the clients of F.E.M. were well-to-do women. She had hired me because of my experience in divorce and probate law. Sometimes the clients would be seen here and sometimes I would be going to them, which could be at their homes, or various other places.

Finally, she summed up. "So, unless you have any questions, directly across from this room is your office. There is a file on your desk concerning a client and her troublesome boyfriend. That will be a good start for you."

I hesitated. I had expected to be ordered to show myself. I guess I expected every woman to act like April and Miriam.

Something in her face told me she knew what I was thinking.

"The employees in this office have to do some serious work. Focus on that work is very important." She looked away. Her cheeks colored a bit. "Yes. other activities do happen, but work must also get done."

I nodded and reluctantly left her. In my office I dove into reviewing the file.

A while later, as I was lost in my work, my nose caught the smell of a subtly sexy perfume.

"How is it going?" Trudy asked. She was standing in the doorway. I hadn't seen her legs at our introduction. Wow. I had to yank my eyes off of those two long, smooth, beauties. A picture flashed in my mind of them meeting at the junction of a shaven pussy.

"Ok," I managed. "This boyfriend is definitely a headache for our client. We need to seek a restraining order right away."

Trudy nodded. "My thought exactly. So, set up a court hearing and call the client to tell her she must testify."

Before I could respond, Miriam appeared. "I need him back, " she said to Trudy. "I have to finish his orientation."

Trudy didn't look happy, but nonetheless assented. "Ok, but please don't make him come until later today. He has a lot of work to do."

Miriam nodded, but she didn't appear enthused by the request.

They spoke so cavalierly and so openly in front of me about making me come, as if I wasn't present.

Trudy gave me a look that was part grimace. "I am sure you will find the rest of the tour very...revealing."

I thought: you are so different from the other women I had met so far.

We took an elevator down two flights. We were below street level. "Time for you to see the locker room," Miriam said.

We swept through a lightweight, swinging door. We entered a narrow locker room, with about thirty black lockers set in a row against a wall to the left. with benches in front of them. Beyond the lockers was a shower area, with numerous metal shower heads protruding from the wall.

But what was most notable about the room was the wall opposite the lockers and the showers. That wall was one large mirror.

To my quizzical look, Miriam said: "It is a two-way mirror. It allows those on the other side to see everything in here."

"Oh." Of course I wondered who was on the other side of the mirror/wall.

There were about ten men in the room, in varied states of dress, some in the process of undressing, some naked, a couple in the showers. There was a clothed woman on one of the benches sucking one man's cock while jerking off a second guy.

Another clothed woman was slowly taking the clothes off of a guy. A third stood at the entry to the showers, snapping pictures with a camera.

Miriam sighed. "This is my favorite room in the building."

She focused on my crotch. "You've been dressed far too long. I want you naked again." She pointed to the lockers. "Whenever you take off your clothes they can be stored down here." She gestured with her fingers, telling me to get going.

I looked over at the glass wall. It was like one big camera lens. I felt different from the other time I got undressed. That time the women were where I could see them. The see-through wall was a much higher level of objectification.

Miriam read my thoughts. "Perhaps you didn't catch every detail of the contract you signed. There are a few more of those details we need to cover. For one, you, like every other male employee, are required to take a shower at least once a day and each male has a particular, varying time slot each day. That way, there is always at least a couple men in the shower. Your time will be posted on our private website. And don't worry, I am sure in just a few days you will forget that there are a roomful of women on the other side of the wall."

I stared at the wall and imagined many females gazing at me.

I thought, Was the money worth the objectification, one might even say, the degradation? Those were big questions, but the fear and stress of having no money was still fresh in my mind. I couldn't go back to that.

Miriam sat on a bench. With her and a few other women in the room and the huge mirror behind, I had never felt so exposed. I nervously undressed.

When I was finally done, she told me to follow her. Naked, I walked behind her, instinctively using her for partial cover. We left the locker room, walked a few steps down a corridor and entered a huge lounge. It answered the minor mystery of who was on the other side of the long two-way mirror. The wall to my left showed the entire locker room-lockers, showers, everything. Across from the mirror wall groups of women sat around coffee tables enjoying drinks and food and the scene in front of them.

I felt my cheeks warm as I realized these very women had surely watched me undress.

I saw those women staring at the men in the shower. "Love how the soap runs down his ass!' one of them loudly proclaimed.

"Heck with that," another responded. "Can't wait for one of them to jerk off!".

One of the seated women snapped her finger loudly. A waiter came over. He was younger than me, with a head of thick, black hair, plenty of muscles and a handsome face. He wore nothing but a white collar, with a black bow tie. He took orders for another round of drinks. One of the ladies smacked his ass. "Now hurry it up!" He rushed away.

"For now, I think the best way for you to understand this lounge is to jump right in." She went over to the nearest table of women and chatted with them.

She waved me over. They slid the coffee table off to one side. The women made a semicircle with their chairs. Stand here in the middle, put your hands on your head and say nothing!"

I meekly shuffled into the center of the semicircle of women. I placed my hands on her head. All I could think was: I went to law school for this? I started to laugh. The women looked at me like I was crazy, though that didn't stop them from hooting and hollering and grabbing every inch of me. All those hands on me made me hard as a rock. The catcalls got louder.

There was no doubt I would never forget my first day at F.E.M.

***