F.E.M. Pt. 05

Story Info
Mac is nude entertainment for F.E.M. Women
2.3k words
4.47
28k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, after seeing Trudy and Kate having sex, all I could think about was those two incredibly hot women. That night my dreams brought me steamy fantasies featuring those beautiful tits, asses and pussies.

I awoke hard as a rock and I stayed that way all the way to work. Now well trained, once I arrived at F.E.M. I went directly to the shower room. In the room there was the usual scene of nude men tromping back and forth to and from the showers as clothed women enjoyed the view, or were busy blowing or jerking off one of them.

I pulled off and hung up my clothes to take my mandatory shower. When I turned around one of the women gasped. "Wow! Look at you!" She licked her lips as she stared at my huge erection. I was at full mast, as if in the middle of great sex.

This woman was new to me. She was tall, thin, black hair, olive skin. Asian I thought. Pert tits. Very cute.

I shrugged my shoulders. "It happens" I said.

"Well, I am glad it does!" She sat down on a bench in front of my locker and said. "Come here!"

I had to obey. I moved up to her.

"Sit next to me." She patted the bench.

I sat.

"Lean back a bit and spread your legs."

I leaned back, supporting myself with my arms propped behind me. I spread my legs. My massive erection pointed straight up. It was thick and already purple with need.

The woman sat there and stared directly at my cock. "Mmm. That is a great cock!" She pulled out her phone and took pictures of me. "And I like how obedient you are. I will happily let management know how well trained you are."

The rest of the room seemed to slow down. All of the women and some of the men stood and watched the scene unfold.

The woman moved to my right side. She handed the phone to another woman. "Patti, please take a video of this. I will be showing all my friends how much enjoyment you can have with a hot, compliant man."

"Sure Vicky." She pointed the camera at me and pressed a button.

Vicky grabbed my cock with her right hand. Her skin was so smooth and soft. It felt wonderful. She stroked slowly. It wasn't long before I could feel an orgasm brewing, thanks to the memories of yesterday and her petal soft hands. Someone handed her a plastic bottle of lubricant. She opened the cap and poured it directly onto my erection. It smelled of coconut. Edible lubricant. The stroking felt even better.

She sucked in through her teeth. "Sooo nice," she said, as she stroked my cock. Her hand was glistening with coconut oil. "Such an attractive, hard cock!"

I started to breath heavily. I couldn't stifle a moan. "Ohhhh!" I could feel the need to come expanding.

"Go girl!" one of the other women said. "Make him shoot it!"

Her strokes kept at a slow pace. "Oh, he will come, that is for sure, but I want to enjoy every moment." She bent to my ear and whispered. "You are fun. I will be having you again! Shoot us a big load!"

"Ahhhh!" I moaned. I was barely hanging on. Images of Trudy's and Kate's sweet tits flashed in my brain and I was a lot closer.

Vicky's velvety strokes continued.

I looked into her eyes. My mouth opened wide, but my words were captured in my mouth as my whole body seized. My balls rose and locked in place.

Vicky stared at me and winked. She knew I was done.

On her next stroke a thick rope of white cum shot up into the air. It rose, then gravity threw it back onto my belly. She kept stroking, producing another blast. This one was not quite as high, but still abundant. My chest was now covered in my goo.

The room exploded into claps. I collapsed against Vicky, resting on her shoulder. She licked cum off of her hand and whispered to me. "Good job."

Patti handed the phone to Vicky. "I got it all. Please send me a copy. I look forward to sharing it with friends."

Then I was told to wait as the tongues of several of my audience eagerly lapped up the cum on my body. When they finished I was allowed to shuffle over to the showers to clean up.

After my shower I dressed, as Trudy, my boss in the Legal Department, liked me to do. I weakly wandered up to the Legal Department. I am sure I looked like I felt: drained and disheveled. The receptionist saw me and snickered. She knew what my appearance meant.

"They got you good downstairs, I see."

I nodded.

"Wish I had been there. But, I am sure someone took some video. We gals love to share our fun. I look forward to watching it."

I went into my office and plopped into the chair behind my desk.

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew I was being shaken awake. Trudy was standing next to me.

Still fuzzy in the head, I wasn't sure whether I was dreaming. If I was, It was a good dream. There was Trudy, so beautiful. So sexy. Long, slender legs,bountiful auburn hair, bright green eyes, firm tits, all bundled into a low cut pink blouse and white miniskirt.

Yummy.

"Are you with me?" she asked, impatiently. "We really don't have time for you to sleep."

I straightened and shook my head to clear it. " Sorry. Tiring morning...".

She looked at me knowingly. "Well, that is part of the deal here. It isn't easy, in some ways, but you need to manage. It is part of the reason for your nice salary. "

"Yes. You are right. Which case should I work on today?"

"Yes, well, there is an important one..." she turned. With her back to me said, "You know, about yesterday....

Yesterday was one of the highlights of my life. Trudy and Kate both naked, eating each other, sucking each other's tits...

"Well, " she said, turning to face me. "It would not be helpful to me for others to feel like I am only into women. In fact, I really do love men, love sex with men. I, uh, just like a change sometimes...".

Man oh man did she look hot when she was feeling vulnerable. Her eyes had softened to almost pleading. I held up my hand. "Trudy—don't worry. I won't say a word."

She studied me. Then she shook her head. "Ok. Now, let's get to work!"

We went into her office. She brought out a huge file. She wanted my help in sifting through it. Focusing wasn't easy, with all the images of her nude body dancing in my head and my unrequited desire to join with her fully. But I managed, contenting myself with enjoying the smell of the perfume she was wearing. I knew I would be smelling it in my sleep.

It was near the end of the work day by the time we finished reviewing the file. As she put the file away, I felt a hole opening in my gut. I didn't want to leave her.

"So, what now, boss?"

She ran her hand through her silky hair. I wanted to be that hand.

"I have to prep for a client meeting tomorrow. I guess you can start on another file."

There was a knock on her door. She opened it and in stepped a short, brunette woman. She talked to Trudy, but never looked at her. It was on my body that the woman's gaze fixed.

"I saw the video of this morning's 'performance' by your assistant and I was impressed. I would like to borrow him for a while." She clearly wasn't actually asking.

I looked to Trudy and I thought I saw a flicker of something like reluctance. Maybe sadness?

"Of course, Meg," Trudy said. Her voice was flat. "He is employed to serve." She pulled out a file and feigned interest in it.

"Follow me!" Meg said. I glanced one more time at Trudy. Her focus was down at the papers. I got up and trudged behind Meg.

The moment we were in the hallway outside of the door of the Legal Department Meg stopped me.

" I don't know why she allows you to wear clothes. All the men I manage must always be naked. Makes it easier for me to ogle them or grab them when I feel like it. Also, it helps to remind them of the primary truth at this company—that women are in total control.

"So, strip. Now."

In the middle of the hallway I began to undress. Two other women happened by. They stopped to watch. The three women chatted away while I removed everything.

"Leave it all there on the floor," Meg said. "I will have housekeeping collect them. I don't want a stitch of clothing to hide any woman's view of you."

The two other women unabashedly stared at me. Their attention made my cock grow.

Meg clearly had other plans. "Let's go,". I followed her as the two other women giggled and went in a different direction.

We ended up at the back of the building, in the basement level. She opened a door and we walked into a very large room, brightly lit. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Throughout the room was every conceivable variation of hedonistic machine and tool. Leather straps of many lengths and purposes were to be seen on most of the equipment. There was a whole wall of whips, chains, feathers, dildos, clamps, blindfolds and other devices.

I gulped. Meg looked at me and laughed. "Scared? Good."

We moved farther into the room. There were about five women around, playing with some men. The first guy I saw was standing up, with his arms and legs splayed and tied tight with leather straps against a wall of wood. Around his neck was another leather restraint. Two females were seated in front of him, sipping on drinks. "Please let me come!" the guy begged. His erect cock had obviously been worked over just to the point of release. The two lazily reached out and batted his cock side to side, laughing as they did."When we say so!" one of them said. The guy groaned loudly.

Meg had a big smile on her face.

She pulled me over to another setup. This one was a wide, padded platform, with a section that could be raised or lowered. She had me lay down flat on my back. She tied straps around my wrists and ankles. There was a thick metal post attached to the bed and at the top of the post there was attached a flat pad with a circle cut in the middle. There was yet another post attached to the bed and that had attached to it a curved metal rod, at the end of which was a device that had a power cord running down the post. The device at the end was a plastic tube and inside was a ribbed rubber tunnel cut into its middle.

She also set up a tripod with a camera. "We are going to broadcast you live! There is a closed circuit system in just about every room in the building." A red light came on.

First, she moved the pad over my cock. She grabbed my cock and pushed my semi erection and balls up through the hole, which had a soft rubber gasket. I was now displayed atop the pad. Then she went to the tube device, First she grabbed a plastic bottle from a shelf on the nearby wall. She squeezed lubricant into an orifice at the top of the tube. When she was done, she flicked a switch. The sound of a compressor came from beneath the bed. Inside the tube I saw the rubber being pressed down by a plunger with a hole in its middle. She swung the tube over me, grabbed my half erect cock and shoved it up into the rubbery tunnel.

The lubricant was warm and allowed my cock to easily glide inside the tunnel. It felt like a warm, wet pussy.

I was being stroked by a machine.

Damn, it felt good. In just a minute, I was hard from tip to stern. As I grew bigger the mushroom head of my cock poked through a rubber gasket at the top of the rubber plunger/striker. I looked over to the camera. I wondered how many women were watching. Meg was seated, obviously loving my helplessness.

My body was tensing. I wasn't going to last long. It stroked and stroked me. My face was sweating. My heart was racing.

"That's a good boy," Meg said. "Come for us." Never had I felt so utterly powerless.

I held on for a few minutes, gritting my teeth.

"Fight all you want. You will come!" Meg said. "The machine always wins."

I knew she was right. Suddenly, my whole body was one big spasm. Then I let go. A massive orgasm made me yell and yell in ecstasy.

I flooded the tube with cum. Three big blasts streaked its walls and pooled cum in its upper chamber.

Finally, I was done. I lay limp and sweaty.

As I drifted in a fog, I watched Meg pull off the cap of the tube, use a spoon to scoop up some cum, bring it over to a cup of coffee on a table and mix it in. She seemed to enjoy every little sip of the brew.