F.I.L.W.A.H.M Ch. 04

Story Info
Harleen is interrupted by an unexpected visitor.
1k words
4.63
4.8k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4. The Break In

Wednesday was going to be a long day for me, since I added Mr. J to my sessions list along with Henry and Gilda. It was going to be a nine hour day for me for sure, but I felt that he needed a little more attention than just twice a week like on my other patients.

Tuesday night, I am up late and home alone. Like every night.

I sighed and paused my movie. Sitting up I uncorked my wine bottle and poured myself another glass. I liked to watch older movies with a glass of wine and some crispy cookies to nibble on. I took a big sip of my sweet pink moscato, then I pulled up the hem of my night gown.

I set my glass down and unpaused my movie even though I had decided I wasn't going to pay much attention from now on. Instead I hooked my thumbs through my panties and slid them down my long legs and tossed them on the floor. Leaned back on the couch and spread my legs wide, one over the back of the couch and one foot planted on the floor.

I ran my fingers down and into my slit, pumping in and out a few times until I felt a rush of wetness begin. I brought my middle finger to my clit and began with tiny circles and crosses over it. Closing my eyes, I brought up the image of him in my mind.

He was very attractive in my opinion, the green hair, tattoos, his voice. I dipped my fingers back into my slick pussy as I remembered his saying he loved my ass when I walked.

I know he is a womanizer, has probably slept with dozens and dozens of women. But it feels good to be so openly wanted. Even if he is lying to butter me up, it's working. I am so wet, I haven't been like this for years. I work myself with two fingers, roughly jamming them inside me, trying to imagine they are his fingers.

If he hadn't been chained down during our session, what would he have done to me? Drag me over the table, rip my clothes off, bite me? I gasped as my pleasure lifted and I went back to my clit, my fingers moving swiftly. I panted.

Rickety Click.

My eyes darted towards my door knob, I saw it jiggle. Someone is trying to break into my apartment!

I darted off the couch and ran into the bedroom to grab my gun. I was glad that I had left it loaded in the hostler, I gripped it and moved slowly out of the bedroom. The knob is jiggling like crazy now. Someone is having a hard time getting it open and I thanked myself silently for splurging on a really good deadbolt.

I hurried over to the kitchen which put me left side of the door which opened inward, so that I was not his first view into the room. It gave me a better advantage on him, plus I was within reach of my kitchen knives if I couldn't get him with the gun.

The door finally gave way and it opened a crack, then very slowly opened more. A large burly man walked in and looked around. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?" I yelled at him with the barrel pointed directly at his chest. He spotted me and his eyes went big and his hands went up.

"Uh uh... I'm uh... here to give you a message ma'am. I uh... thought you'd be asleeps by now." He was a typical thug type, dark clothes, shaved head, not too smart.

"You could have knocked." I said icily. It was one in the morning, no one with any courtesy at all would come over at this time. I knew the Joker must have sent him. I don't know why. The man pulled out his phone, he suddenly snapped a picture of me. I was in my leopard print silk nightgown, legs spread and gun still pointed right at him, standing in my kitchen. It must be a crazy picture. He turned, ignoring me, and took pictures of my living room.

"He said, he wanted pictures ma'am, wanna see where you sleep."

He walked over to the open door of my bedroom and took a few pictures in there too. I couldn't believe this, some guy breaks into my home, ignores my gun pointed at him and takes pictures for his insane boss. What the fuck?

"That's not a fucking message dude, get the fuck outa here before I shoot your ass out!" I yelled at him. He turned to me again, eyeing my gun. "Nice piece."

I rolled my eyes. If it wasn't for the fact that I have neighbors above and below me then I would have fired a warning shot at him. It pissed me off that he didn't take me seriously.

"The boss, he says, don't show up on Thursday doll. Yeah, that's it." Then he backed out of my apartment quietly.

I stood there with my gun in my hand, stunned at what just happened. Now there was a guy breaking into my home? This was too much! I walked back over to my door and pulled the locks on it, even though they hadn't done a damn thing tonight. I shut off the Tv, put the wine bottle away and got ready for bed. I put my gun back in its holster at my head board and put a necklace I had that was made of tiny bells on the door knob of my room. It wouldn't be much warning but better than nothing.

I laid down in bed and thought about the message. Don't go to work Thursday, he was planning something bad to happen. I was definitely going to tell security tomorrow, and maybe a few other people.

When I closed my eyes and saw the Joker. He had sent a guy to my apartment to take pictures and warn me to avoid whatever the Joker's plot is to break out. He was curious about me and also didn't want me to get hurt. It was actually kind of sweet. He obviously liked me too, even if I am also his "captor."